The Collector 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have some questions of my own," I wrote back. "Do you squat or kneel? Spit or swallow?" I hit send and waited a few minutes. When no reply was forthcoming, I went back to doing what I was doing. I might have ruined any chance I had with Pauline, but at that moment I didn't really care.

That may sound rash on my part, but let me explain. As turned on as I was looking at her ass and thinking about her supple lips on my shaft the day before, I was equally put off by her insistence on getting me to gossip. I have no time for that and I don't have a lot of patience for people who do.

I was pleasantly surprised when, about an hour later, I got a reply from Pauline that didn't include any mention of Eileen.

"Some things you just have to find out on your own." she wrote. I kicked around how to reply for a few minutes before I decided to be blunt. I really didn't want to trade emails with her if she was just fishing for dirt on her friend. On the other hand, if she was actually interested, we might as well cut to the chase.

"Ok. When?"

"Wow! You don't fool around."

"No. Do you?"

"I might."

"Ok. When?" Frankly, I wasn't all that into this conversation and thought I had given her a shit-or-get-off-the-pot three emails ago. Really, when I think back, Pauline was playing along the same as many other women had. It was probably only her nagging me about Eileen that had me irritated. I'm damn lucky I didn't ruin a good blow job with my terse replies.

As it turned out, Pauline had made up her mind before she had given me her email address. The email sparring we did, and it lasted several days, was just her way of setting things up without having to come right out and tell me what she wanted. Even when she made a date with me, she was vague with her words.

"I can answer your questions at lunchtime tomorrow." Pauline finally wrote. I assumed that she was referring to my blunt questions from our first email exchanges. Suddenly, I forgot all the things about our earlier conversations that had irritated me. All I could think about was Pauline's deliciously tantalizing lips engulfing my throbbing cock.

It took several more emails, all equally vague, to nail down the details of our rendezvous. She would meet me at my apartment at lunchtime. She emphasized that I had to get there first. She didn't want to be seen waiting outside. If no one was home when she arrived, she wasn't going to hang around. And she didn't want to be seen walking in with me either. All of this took quite a while to say in her indirect way and I almost got annoyed again. But the thought of her pearly white smile looking up at me, her lovely lips opening to accept me, well, it was enough to get me through those last few emails.

Being a housewife with school-age kids and a working husband, the middle of the day was the perfect time for Pauline. It wasn't as perfect for me, but I told my boss I had scheduled a doctor appointment for lunchtime the next day and I might be gone a couple hours. The boss never raised an eyebrow.

The next day at quarter to twelve I was standing in my living room, peeking through the drawn blinds waiting for Pauline to show up. Ten minutes later, her big SUV pulled up and she hurried up to the door. She knocked and opened the door at the same time, stepped inside quickly and closed the door behind her.

"Hi," Pauline said, with a smile that was more like a leer. "Why are you still dressed?" I was a bit surprised she said that, given the indirect mannerisms of her emails. I guess she was worried about incriminating evidence, not wanting to put anything compromising in writing. In person, however, she didn't seem to have a problem with being direct. "In a hurry?" I asked.

"Do you know how long I've been dreaming of seeing that body of yours?" she answered with a nervous laugh.

"That works both ways," I said, eyeing her petite figure. Pauline smiled and, with a shrug, pulled her top over her head and tossed it on the floor.

"Your turn," she said, standing there in her jeans and a bra. I was surprised again at how quickly she was coming on, but not so surprised that I didn't take off my own shirt. I had to remind myself that Pauline was an experienced adulteress. She knew what she wanted and knew she didn't have time to waste once it was in front of her.

A minute later we were facing each other completely naked. We stood a few feet apart, each admiring the other's body, but for a long moment, neither of us moved closer. Pauline looked as good as I had imagined. Her breasts weren't large, but they were big for a woman her size. They had a little droop to them, but not much. Her nipples were hard pencil erasers. Her slender waist and generous hips ran down to her smooth, supple thighs. Nestled between them was a neatly trimmed triangle of dark pubic hair. She stood with her legs apart and I thought I caught a glimpse of moisture glistening between them.

Pauline's eyes traveled over my body the same as mine had hers. Things had happened so quickly that I wasn't fully aroused yet, but I felt myself stiffening under her watchful gaze. As she stared at my hardening cock, I could hear her draw in a breath. Her lips smacked ever so lightly, like her mouth was watering. The way she focused on my cock was turning me on, and without either of us touching it, my pole extended until it was pointing right at her.

"Oh," Pauline breathed softly. She took a step toward me and cupped my hard cock in her hand. "Oooh." A tremor of pleasure shook her body for a moment as she squeezed me gently. Her other hand ran lightly over my chest and arms, down my back and caressed my ass. Her brown eyes turned to look up at me and a smile came slowly to her face.

"So," she asked, and I heard something in her voice that reminded me of our conversation at the shopping mall. "Did Eileen do it like this?" Before I could reply, even before her mention of Eileen had a chance to irk me, she stooped down until her face was level with my cock. As I watched, Pauline's luscious red lips parted and the head of my shaft slid between them.

Pauline's lips traveled half way down my member and back up again, slowly, sensually. Her lips were every bit as warm and soft on the skin of my cock as I had imagined. She let me slip out of her mouth, massaging the underside of my head with her tongue.

"Did she do it like that?" Pauline asked. She was squatting before me, my hard shaft in her hand, looking up at me. She was waiting for me to answer.

"I'm guessing you know more about sucking cock than she ever will," I replied. Pauline smiled, maybe at the evasiveness of my answer, and sucked me slowly a few more times.

"I'm going to get you to tell me," she said between mouthfuls.

"No, you're not," I answered as I enjoyed the warmth of her mouth surrounding my cock.

"If you want me to finish what I've started, you will." She gave me a playful smile and wink before taking me deep into her mouth. She bobbed slowly, going down far enough for me to feel my cock press against the back of her throat. She went all the way down like that a half dozen times before she stopped and stood up.

"So, when would you like me to continue?" Pauline asked, pressing her body against mine and running a finger along the underside of my cock.

"Whenever you feel like it," I said, hoping I sounded casual; that my voice didn't betray how much I wanted her to suck me like that again right now.

"Tell me," Pauline said, giving my straining cock a light squeeze. Trying to look bored, I shook my head. I felt her fingernails gliding lightly over my balls. It took a huge effort not to react. "Tell me," she whispered. "Tell me and I'll suck your cock dry right now."

Now there's no denying I was very turned on at the thought of those fabulous lips closing around my aching cock again. And ordinarily, I wouldn't mind a woman using her cock sucking ability to get what she wanted from me. But I have principles and I wasn't about to compromise them, even for a pair of lips as fine as Pauline's. What Eileen and I had done together was none of Pauline's business, and if it cost me a great blow job to demonstrate that, I was prepared. Well, maybe I was prepared for the worst, but I was not about to give up on Pauline just yet.

When I didn't reply, Pauline looked at me and raised her eyebrow, as if I had issued a challenge. She ran her fingers down my chest as she squatted down in front of me again. My cock was mere inches from her mouth and it was killing me. But Pauline was in no hurry. Her finger ran under the head of my cock, wiping away a bead of precum that had leaked from me. She licked it off of her finger and opened her mouth wide. She formed her mouth into an "O", as if she had them around my shaft, and bobbed in the air an inch or two from my tortured member.

"Don't you want to put that in my mouth?" she purred. "Hmmmm?" Her tongue darted out and briefly licked under my head. I stood like a statue, looking into her eyes without saying a word. I love having my cock sucked, especially by a woman who knows how. And I suspected that Pauline really knew how to pleasure a man with her mouth. But I said nothing. Pauline only smiled.

"Come on," she prodded. "Tell me how she sucked your cock. This thick, delicious cock of yours." Pauline paused and took me briefly into her mouth again for emphasis. "And then we can get down to business." Another quick but wrenching suck.

When I still didn't speak, Pauline sat down on the floor and laid back, spreading her legs in front of me. Her fingers gently and deliberately spread the lips of her pussy as she moaned softly.

"Maybe it's not sucking you want," she said. I could see her fingers getting wet with her pussy juices as she touched herself. She threw her head back, her blonde hair cascading over her shoulders as she moaned again.

She was leaning back on one elbow, legs spread so invitingly as she continued running her fingers lightly over herself. My cock was straining as I took it all in. I was getting tired of the game and wanted to get on with whatever we were going to do. But I was also determined that Pauline wouldn't win this contest.

I bent down and picked up my underwear and started to put it back on.

"What are you doing?" Pauline asked.

"If the only way is for me to tell you, well..." I shrugged. "Then I guess nothing's going to happen. I've got to get back to work." I started to pull up my underwear.

"Not so fast!" Pauline said as she scrambled over to me, her hands preventing me from pulling on my clothes. I let her pull my underwear back down and I stepped out of it, noticing that she was on her knees, my cock once again almost in her face. "You've got to give me a chance to negotiate."

I shook my head. "No negotiations. If that's the way it's going to be, you might as well let me get dressed." I took my cock in hand and rubbed it gently against her cheek. Pauline looked up at me, the slightest bit of smile on her face. Then she plunged my shaft deep into her mouth a dozen times, quickly but sensually. Again I felt the head of my cock pounding against the back of her throat.

"Nothing's going to change your mind?" she asked as she let my straining erection slip from between her full lips. She ran her tongue under it a few times and squeezed me lightly with her hand. "Nothing?" She smiled up at me sweetly.

I shook my head again, steadying myself before trying to speak. I didn't want her to hear what kind of effect she was having on me with those perfect cocksucking lips.

"If you came here for gossip," I told her, speaking slowly to keep my voice steady. "You came to the wrong place. If there's something else you want," gripping my rod, I rubbed it under her chin, "then let's get to it."

Pauline sat back on her heels, looking first at my rock hard member, then up at my face. She seemed to be debating with herself. I figured that she really wanted my cock in her mouth and pussy in the worst way, but wasn't sure if she wanted it enough to back down. She clearly relished using her feminine charms to get what she wanted and didn't want to be denied.

Ordinarily, I would play along with a woman like Pauline, because it's usually worth it. But I'm not one for having my fun at the expense of someone else, so there wasn't really any choice for me. If she had picked something else, we could have had a fun little tit-for-tat.

Oh, well.

Pauline leaned forward and took me deep into her mouth again. She went as far down as she could, taking in almost all of me. My head was pressed hard against the back of her throat as she held herself down on my shaft. I could feel her tongue undulating along the pulsing vein in my cock. She forced her head down still harder, her nose touching my stomach. She must have continued pressing me into her throat for close to a minute before she finally backed off, taking a deep breath as she did.

"Are you sure you don't want more of that?" Pauline asked. I looked into her eyes and I was pretty sure that she wasn't going to leave while my cock was still hard. I looked at my watch and shook my head.

"I'm going to have to get back to work soon. If you want this," I waggled my cock at her, "then let's get to it." Without waiting for a reply, I turned and walked down the hall to my bedroom. I laid down on my bed and waited.

A moment later Pauline came in and joined me on the bed. She laid next to me and kissed my chest while her small hand wrapped itself around my cock and pumped it slowly.

"Why can't you just tell me?" she asked, almost in a whine. "I don't know if I can wait any longer." When she said that, I knew I had won. She wanted my cock more than she wanted gossip. The gossip may have only been an excuse to tease me, perhaps excercise power over me in the first place. Whatever the reason, I knew I had cleared that hurdle and I would be going back to work a satisfied man.

I ran my fingers over her breasts, gently pinching each hardened nipple. Pauline gave a little gasp of pleasure at my touch. I continued down her body, tracing lines across her belly to the top of her bikini line and back up again. I could tell by her breathing that she was almost to the point where she wouldn't wait any longer. I gently kneaded her breasts. They were warm and soft in my hand. Pauline's hips gyrated, pressing her pussy against me as I massaged her.

I stopped for a moment, watching her. She was lying on her side, her eyes were closed and her body was still moving to the rhythm of my caresses. When she realized I had paused, her eyes opened. Looking right into her soft brown eyes, I slipped a finger between her thighs and up to her moistened pussy lips. She cried out and rolled onto her back, her arm knocking a bunch of stuff off of the night stand. Her thighs spread apart, inviting me to go further. She was so wet, I knew I could make her cum using just my finger. But I had other ideas.

I positioned myself between her legs and rubbed the head of my cock gently against her wet opening. She was almost whimpering in anticipation. Slowly, I let the head sink into her, but only the head. Then I pulled back and resumed rubbing her with my rod. Her hips squirmed, trying to get me inside her, but still I just rubbed against her. When I finally laid on top of her and slid inside, she was so wet that I plunged all the way in effortlessly.

I held myself deep in her, not moving while she moaned and thrashed on the bed underneath me. Then I started sliding my rod all the way out and all the way back in, very deliberately. At the same time I pushed her thighs up with my arms so I penetrated her more deeply. It took only a few minutes for her to cry out in orgasm.

When she came, I withdrew and began rubbing my cock against her pussy lips again until she stopped trembling from her orgasm. Then, without warning, I plunged back into her and began to fuck her hard and fast. Within ten minutes she came again, and I slowed down a little. I made sure to take it all the way out before sinking it all the way into her again. Pauline was quivering with each thrust, moaning and writhing on the bed.

"Oh, God," she cried out. "You're going to make me cum again!" Then she moaned and shook as she had her third orgasm. I paused, holding my cock deep in her until her ecstasy subsided a little and she managed to catch her breath. I was still rock hard inside her, savoring the warmth of her dripping pussy. I started gyrating my hips with my cock buried deep inside her. It had the desired effect. She started to moan and buck under me again.

Of course, this is a blow job journal, so why am I describing a fuck, right? Well, when I said I had something else in mind, I wasn't just talking about fucking her. I was hoping to really rock Pauline's world; get her off so well that she would be ready to do anything for me. Specifically, I wanted her to suck me off after I finished giving her a good fucking. I don't know if this was my way of paying her back for trying to get me to talk about Eileen, or what. But something told me that Pauline was the kind of woman that would suck off a man after he gave her a good fucking. I get very turned on just thinking about taking my cock, still dripping with a woman's juices, and putting it in her mouth; thinking about her tasting herself and then my cum.

I don't know why that should be such a turn-on for me. The only thing I can think of is that a lot of the women I've been with either won't do it or don't like to do it. For example, Cheri, a woman who sucked my cock almost daily and always swallowed every drop of my cum, would always wait until after I got a shower to go down on me again after we had had sex. I don't know if I just thought Pauline was a woman who would do it and not mind, or if I thought she wouldn't like it, and the thrill was to get her to do it anyway.

Whatever the reason, I was thinking about it as I withdrew my cock from her steamy pussy and left her lying quivering beside me. Pauline was still trying to catch her breath when I got out of bed and stood beside her. She opened her eyes and looked up at me with a blissful smile. Her hand reached out to stroke my cock. When she touched it, her gaze shifted from my face to my crotch as she saw that I was still hard; that I hadn't cum yet.

I stood right at the edge of the bed and when Pauline looked up at me, I nodded toward my erection, silently indicating she should do something about it. She raised her eyebrows, smiling up at me a bit uncertainly. I just nodded again. Taking me gingerly between her thumb and forefinger, she leaned across the bed and gave my head a tentative suck. Then she took me in a little deeper, like someone trying some exotic food for the first time.

She was still lying on her back, legs spread, and my eyes feasted on her beautiful body. Her head was turned sideways as she leaned to the edge of the bed to suck me and I had an excellent view of those lips closing around my shaft. While it's probably not the most comfortable position for a woman to suck cock, it is one of the most visually stimulating for me. In some ways it's better than watching in a mirror, because, while I still get to watch her lips travel up and down my shaft, I also get to see her splayed out in all her naked splendor. With a woman with a body as hot as Pauline's, this can be pretty stimulating.

There's another reason it's a good position. A woman leaning over like that can't bend her back, so all of her cocksucking motion has to come from her neck. In my opinion a woman with good cocksucking form should hold her back and shoulders stationary and bob using only her neck. Being on her back forces a woman to do it this way and also gives me a fantastic view of that motion as well as her lips sliding up and down my rod. Pauline slowly warmed up to sucking my cock, bobbing a little deeper and a little faster.