The Collector 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a while that seemed to be enough stimulation for her and I didn't really push the issue. But I did notice that Maggie initiated a lot of these conversations, and that I was seeing her around the office a lot more than I used to. It became obvious that she needed a little bit more excitement than our conversations were providing, but she had no idea how to take the next step.

Now since this is a blow job journal, and since I've spent all this time telling you about Maggie, I think I won't be spoiling the ending if I tell you that she did wind up sucking my cock. There was no one conversation that we had that really sums up how we got to that point. After we got to a certain point, I started offering to meet her outside of work. At first, naturally, it was just part of our joking around. But each time I talked to her I extended the invitation again, more to intensify our flirting than because I expected her to say yes. I had no real expectations that she'd ever take me up on them. Slowly though, things progressed to the point where she was making excuses not to meet me.

Maggie's excuses had started out dismissively as "I'm a married woman." But they gradually started coming out more along the lines of, "What if my husband found out?" All this time I can honestly say I never really knew if anything would happen. In fact, on the Saturday afternoon we arranged to meet, I wasn't sure if she'd show up until she actually did.

I had her come to my apartment because she was too worried about being seen out in public. Even when she showed up, I wasn't sure anything would happen. Maggie was so nervous that I expected her to change her mind and leave at any moment.

"Nervous?" I asked her. Maggie was still standing rigidly in the middle of my living room with her jacket on and her purse over her shoulder. She gave a short laugh.

"Does it show?"

"Can I at least take your jacket?" I offered. Maggie shrugged.

"Maybe I should keep it on," she replied. "I should probably just go anyway."

"Well, if you leave right away," I said slowly, trying to get her to look into my eyes. "I'll never get my answer." I figured there was no point in holding back. She was here and she was either going to go for it or leave. Either way, I doubted she'd ever be back. "And I really want to find out," I continued as Maggie's eyes finally met mine, "if you're the cocksucker I suspect you might be."

It was funny to see her blush. I must have said the word 'cocksucker' to her a hundred times and until fairly recently it had always caused her cheeks to color. In all that time though, I had never actually said that I thought she was a cocksucker. That new wrinkle, combined with her nervousness about being in my apartment, no doubt, caused her to blush again. But it made her smile too.

"No, I'm not," Maggie said to me. "Well, I did once, but that was so long ago that it doesn't count."

"Maggie," I said to her, shaking my head. "Don't you know how it works? Once you've sucked a cock, you're a cocksucker for the rest of your life!" I was giving her my best leering smile, looking into her eyes the whole time. I think it was at this very moment that I first believed that Maggie would give me head. That look in her eyes that had gotten me started on her so many months ago was there, but it was somehow amplified. The fact that she was still blushing and smiling probably had something to do with it as well, but it was her eyes that I noticed most.

"Tell me about it," I suggested.

Maggie shrugged and set down her purse. She shrugged off her jacket and looked at me. "Well, it was before I met my husband, so that should tell you it was quite a while ago," she said with a short laugh. "I only did it the one time and honestly, I can't really remember much about it now." I looked at Maggie skeptically. She noticed my look. "It was a long time ago," she said defensively. "And," she admitted, "I might have had a glass or two of wine!" Maggie laughed at her little confession.

"Is that why you're here?" I asked. "Because you don't remember?" Maggie looked at me and shrugged. I really don't think she could articulate what she had come for. Some excitement, sure. To experience what was, for her, a taboo? Maybe, but it wasn't quite that simple.

"I guess I want an answer to the same question you do," Maggie said, her eyes shifting from mine to the floor, then slowly back to mine again.

I stood there making eye contact with her for a long moment, letting the tension build a little. I was hoping that a little excitement would help overcome her nervousness. It seemed to be working, so I slowly took a couple steps toward her.

She was wearing her usual staple: a nice white blouse and a crisp, dark colored pair of slacks. She had put on her makeup, so her face looked nice. Her lips were an inviting ruby red. All in all, not someone I would normally be with. But there is a thrill that I get from having a woman do for me what she wouldn't do, or hadn't done, for other men. If Maggie was as inexperienced a cocksucker as she claimed, I might get a bad blow job. But I'd be getting it from a woman who said she didn't even put her husband's cock in her mouth.

As I slowly crossed the room to her, I could see Maggie's breathing getting heavier. The smile was gone from her face and she almost looked scared. But she also looked very excited. The combination of fear and arousal were clearly having quite an effect on her. I would have bet anything that her panties were getting pretty wet.

I stopped arms length from her, still with my eyes locked on hers. Maggie was still doing the heavy breathing thing, though she seemed to be trying to calm herself. I waited a moment, letting the tension build as well as giving her a chance to get herself under control. Then, still looking into her eyes, I unzipped my fly. My cock was already three-quarters erect as I eased it from my pants.

Maggie glanced down at it, gasping slightly as she did, then back up at my face. She looked down at it a couple more times, her breathing once again getting heavy. She must have realized that this was the moment of truth. If she was going to do it, now was the time.

I'll give her credit. It must have been one of the biggest leaps of her life to lower herself to her knees, putting her face inches from my cock. She knelt there, looking up at me for a long moment. I felt my cock getting harder as I nodded for her to go ahead.

I could see Maggie's shoulders hunch slightly as she took one last deep breath before leaning forward and opening her mouth. It was a tantalizingly slow moment between her lips parting and her head coming forward as she engulfed my stiffening member.

Maggie's first contact with me was very tentative. Her lips closed around my shaft just below the head and she didn't move at first. I don't know if she was savoring the novelty of having a man's cock in her mouth or if she was just too nervous or too uncertain to do anything.

Her lips were warm and the head of my cock throbbed appreciatively. I gave Maggie a little moan of encouragement. Slowly, she pushed her lips further down me. She only went about an inch before coming back up, but it was a start. She did this a couple more times, getting a little more confident with each pass. It was clear she was still a bit nervous. I had to do something to loosen her up or I knew it was going to be bad.

"Maggie," I said softly. She looked up at me, my cock slipping from her mouth. "I knew it. You're a cocksucker." Her cheeks got immediately rosy and she backed away from me.

"Hey! You shouldn't say that!" she said. We just looked at each other wordlessly for a long moment before Maggie resumed. I waited until she leaned forward and took me into her mouth again before replying.

"What's that in your mouth, Maggie?" I said after she had done a couple more shallow bobs. "It's a cock, isn't it?" Once again she sat back on her heels, leaving my cock pointing at her face from a foot away. She looked up at me, giving me one of her 'behave' looks, but as usual, a smile was creeping in behind it.

"If you put this in your mouth," I continued, taking my cock in hand and waving it at her, "it makes you a...?" I looked down at her and winked. Maggie shook her head, but she was smiling.

"Would you stop?" she said. "I am not!" Even as she said it, she leaned forward and took me into her mouth again. She was slightly less tentative now. She had taken hold of my cock with her hand and was going a little bit further down my shaft. Still, it was hardly what I'd call getting good head.

"Maggie," I said to her. She looked up, but this time didn't take me out of her mouth. "You know what's worse than being a cocksucker?" She backed off again, but this time because she was smiling too much to keep me in her mouth. "A bad cocksucker," I finished.

Maggie just sat there for a moment looking up at me. She had a half-smile on her lips, but I sensed something was wrong. I waited, but she didn't resume sucking.

"You know," Maggie said at last. "I think I'd like to do this. But not if you're going to keep calling me that." I was a little surprised, I admit. But I probably shouldn't have been. She was already well out of her comfort zone. For me to keep pushing her the way I had, well, it was understandable if she started to push back.

I nodded my head to indicate I understood and Maggie leaned forward again. I let her bob on me for another minute or two before pulling away from her. She looked up in surprise. I led her over to the sofa where I pulled off my pants and sat down. I guided her to her knees between my legs.

Now I prefer to be standing with the woman kneeling in front of me when I get my cock sucked. But I knew it would be easier this way for Maggie. Plus, if she continued to give me sub-par head, I would have an easier time cumming if I was sitting down.

Maggie surprised me by running her hands up and down my thighs a few times, sighing appreciatively. Her hands met at my balls, cupping and rubbing them gently before running down the insides of my legs again. She squeezed the muscles of my calves and thighs, which were lean and firm, and let out a soft moan. Clearly, she was starting to loosen up and enjoy things a little more.

When Maggie had satisfied her desire to caress my thighs, she returned her attention to my cock. I watched as the short dark hair on the back of her head went slowly up and down in my lap. I gave her a few encouraging sighs, even though she wasn't doing that much better than before. I also ran my fingers lightly across her cheeks, through the hair above her ears and along the back of her neck. Occasionally, I hit a spot that really did something for her and she shuddered a little in response.

I let her go on for a good ten minutes or so with like that, giving her a moan now and then as she bobbed on the first inch or two of my shaft. After a while though, I just stopped making any noise and sat there letting her continue. She kept going for a couple more minutes before she realized. "What's wrong?" Maggie asked, sitting back on her heels.

"Nothing's wrong," I said. "It's just that..." I trailed off, not wanting to state the obvious.

"Not any good, huh?" Maggie looked disappointed. For a moment I thought I might actually see tears.

"Well..." I started, not sure what to say. I can't really say I was surprised that she wasn't very good. I was more surprised that she put me in her mouth in the first place.

"What am I doing wrong?" she asked. Now there's no good answer to that question, because I never want to be critical of a woman who is on her knees and trying to please me. And I don't want to say everything's fine when it obviously isn't. I gave her the best short answer I could. "It's just that this is supposed to be a passionate thing and a woman has to be willing to do it passionately, without holding back. You, uh, well, you're a little uptight about it." We looked into each others eyes as I said this and Maggie nodded thoughtfully.

She sat on her heels a few moments longer. I guess she was thinking about how to be more passionate in her approach. I waited, hoping my erection wouldn't fade and further discourage her.

Maggie looked up at me from between my legs and, licking her lips, rocked forward, putting her face inches from my cock. She grasped it firmly in her hand and kissed it. She licked away a little dribble of precum that had formed before kissing the base of my shaft and running her tongue up the underside of it. She pressed my hard member against one of her cheeks, then the other. Her lips and tongue pressed against the side of my cock, sliding up and down several times before moving to the other side.

Looking up into my eyes, Maggie opened her mouth and, pulling my cock toward her, slipped me back into her mouth. With her head tilted back to make eye contact, all she could do was put the head of my shaft in her mouth. But she ran her tongue over my tip as her eyes stayed locked on mine. She slipped me out of her mouth, gave me a curious little smile and then took me into her mouth again.

Once again Maggie was bobbing on my shaft. She was bobbing a little bit faster now, which wasn't necessarily an improvement, but otherwise it was more of the same. She went at it for only a minute or two before realizing that she wasn't making me feel any better than she had before. She sat back again.

"Can't you just tell me what I should do?" she asked. I guess I could have given her some basic instructions, but I was thinking her problem was more in her attitude toward cocksucking. She was uptight about it, plain and simple. Even as she was kneeling there trying to please me with her mouth, something in her brain was telling her what she was doing was wrong or dirty or whatever. And it resulted in her giving head in a dry, passionless manner.

At least, that's what I was guessing. Not having much experience certainly didn't help her, but I think there's a difference. You can tell women who throw themselves whole-heartedly into sucking cock. Even if they have bad technique, their desire to suck cock is very evident.

Maggie didn't have that desire. She was merely satisfying a curiosity, a craving to be dirty, if only for a moment. When she was done, she wanted to go back to being her prim and proper self. She really didn't want to like sucking cock, or enjoy it. She just wanted to try it. She wanted a dirty little thrill that no one would ever know about and which she could later pretend had never happened.

"It's not that simple," I replied to her question. "It's more of an attitude than a how-to thing." Maggie frowned at me, not getting it. "Look," I said. "Repeat after me. 'I am a...'" She looked at me uncertainly.

"Why?" she asked.

"Say, 'I am a...' and then fill in that last word."

"I'm not going to say that!" Maggie said. I looked at her and nodded thoughtfully.

"I know. That's part of your problem."

Maggie frowned at me again. I think she assumed at first that I was just playing with her, trying to get her to say something she didn't want to say. But I just sat there looking back at her, giving her a chance to reconsider.

"You think if I say it, I'll just magically be able to do it?" she said, not without a bit of sarcasm.

"The reason you aren't good at it is because of your attitude toward it," I responded. "Maybe if you weren't so uptight about saying it, you'd be relaxed enough to enjoy doing it." Our eyes met for a long moment. "That's the key," I continued. "To want to do it. To enjoy doing it."

"And if I say it, I'll suddenly like doing it?" More sarcasm. I was getting tired of the talk and was considering just letting her do what she did until I came, with fake moans to keep her going if necessary. But I gave it another shot first.

"I'm not saying you'd ever like doing it," I explained. "But there's no chance you will if it's such a dirty thing in your mind that you can't even say what it is or what you are for doing it."

Maggie sat between my legs reflecting for a few minutes. She suddenly realized that my erection was beginning to fade. She reached out and gave me a couple gentle strokes to help keep me hard.

"So," she said finally, looking at my cock in her hand. "You think I think this is dirty and I won't enjoy it because I tell myself I'm not the type of person who would enjoy something that was?"

"Something like that."

"Well, I don't really know if I like it or not," Maggie admitted. "It's like I get a sort of thrill out of it, but..." She looked at me and shrugged. "You think that I might like it if I didn't think it was... I don't know... slutty?"

"We'll never know unless you give it a fair try," I replied. Trust me, this is not the conversation any man wants to have while trying to get his cock sucked. I was ready to throw her out or beat off or both at that point. But I held out because there was nothing to lose. If she kept at it the way she had, I'd get to cum in her mouth but it would still be a lousy blow job. If she gave up and left, I'd miss the cum-in-her-mouth part, but not the bad blow job.

"Tell me that you're a cocksucker," I tried again. Maggie looked at me and for a moment I didn't know which way things would go.

"I... I'm a..." Maggie faltered, blushing. She gave a nervous little laugh. "I really don't think this is going to help," she said.

"A what?"

"A co..." Maggie clearly thought this was absurd. Or, at least that's what the expression on her face said. What she was really thinking I couldn't tell.

"What are you?"

"A cocksucker," she said at last with another nervous laugh. "I can't believe I just said that!"

"Say it with the 'I am,'" I instructed.

"I am a cocksucker," Maggie said, shaking her head and smiling. It came a little easier the second time.

"Say it again."

"I'm a cocksucker!" The embarrassed smile on her face widened as she said it.

"Again!" I said, starting to smile myself.

"That's enough!" Maggie yelled back at me.

We both cracked up laughing and the mood lightened considerably. I can't say I saw a difference in Maggie's eyes or anything hokey like that, but I do know there was a difference in how things went after that.

Maggie was a little more playful, less rigid. I'm not saying it's because she said the word 'cocksucker.' It might just have been that we started laughing and it made it easier for her to relax.

For my part, I was happy to see her do a better job of sucking my cock and, truth be told, I got a little rise out of getting Maggie to say she was a cocksucker. Don't ask me why. It was childish, really. And I may very well have cooked up the whole rationale I gave her just to hear her say that she was.

"So Maggie," I said to her, wagging my cock toward her face. "If you are what you say you are, what would you like to do now?" I held my cock steady before her. She opened her mouth and leaned forward to take me inside, but I pulled away. "Tell me first!" Maggie laughed and shook her head.

"That's enough!" she told me. "You got me to say it. Be happy with that and let me get back to sucking your cock!" She opened her mouth, but we both began laughing again and she had to pull back. "Gawd, I don't believe the language coming out of my own mouth!"

As our laughter subsided, Maggie came forward and put me in her mouth again. This time she didn't start bobbing right away. She just wrapped her lips around my shaft and held me there. It was warm and sensual, just sitting there with my cock in her mouth.

She inched her way down, a little at a time. She never got more than half way, but I could tell she was taking in as much as she could, wanting to feel, I suppose, what it was like to have her mouth filled with cock. She went slowly up and down on me, but I got the impression it was different this time. Maggie seemed more relaxed, more into the act of giving head.