The Collector Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," she whispered.

Mary smiled inwardly. She moved around the other side of the tub and did Charlotte's other foot and leg. Then she moved back to the top of tub.

Mary leaned into Charlotte and put her arm gently around her shoulder as she began to slowly sponge her neck again.

"It was hard living on the street?" Mary slid the sponge down to Charlotte's chest.

"After father threw me out I wandered the streets until I found the tunnel; the railway underpass. It was dark so I could hide and it was cold; but not as cold as being on the open streets," Charlotte murmured.

"Your father, your mother, they didn't come looking for you?" she moved the sponge in circles, her fingertips occasionally grazing Charlotte's nipples.

"Sometimes a car would come into the tunnel that I though was ours; I mean my father's, but it never was. He disowned me and mother had no choice but to stand by him," Charlotte leaned her head on Mary's upper arm.

"But you mother knew about you? About Charlotte?" the sponge slid under the suds, circling Charlotte's belly.

Mary used the fingers of the hand that she had around Charlotte's shoulder to lightly stroke her nipples. Charlotte mewed.

"She helped me play dressup," Charlotte sighed.

"And then she abandoned you," Mary murmured.

Charlotte had no answer.

"This is important. Were you ever...did you ever...did any men take advantage of you?" Mary droned in Charlotte's ear.

"The tunnel was used by prostitutes; brasses my dad calls them. Cars would crawl the curb and the drivers would call the brasses over. Sometimes men would walk down the curb and engage with the brasses; they would, you know, do it against the wall," Charlotte drawled sleepily.

Mary tweaked Charlotte's nipple; it hardened to her touch and Charlotte inhaled deeply.

"You didn't answer my question," she sighed.

"Some of the brasses didn't like me being there. I moved into a nook where there was a service entry for the railway maintenance crews; it was just a recess in the brickwork but was out of the wind. That's where I slept."

"Sometimes men would approach me but one of the brasses would shoo them away. She gave me a snack sometimes and the fag-end of her cigarette to smoke to tame my hunger. She told me I should move on before something bad happened to me," Charlotte drawled.

Charlotte relished having someone touch and caress her after being thrown out of her home and sleeping rough for days on end.

Mary slid the sponge further down Charlotte's lithe frame and began to circle just above her pubis.

"It's important that you answer yes or no. Were you sodomised? Lord Tilsbury will only take in virgins," Mary whispered in Charlottes ear and then nibbled the lobe gently.

"I'm a virgin if you mean I have never been sodomised," Charlotte sighed.

"Good. This is not against the rules however," Mary gently wiped the sponge across Charlotte's genitalia.

Charlotte tensed as Mary's fingers found her near fully erect. Mary's soapy fingers slid along Charlotte's burgeoning appendage, her other hand cupped her scrotum and gently squeezed. She nibbled Charlotte's earlobe and then slid her tongue into her ear.

"Oh... I've never had anyone else touch me there before," Charlotte purred.

"A true virgin then," Mary moved her mouth to Charlotte's.

They kissed and Mary gripped Charlotte's fully tumescent penis with her foamy fingers and squeezed. She slid her fingers up and down the shaft only twice before she felt Charlotte's whole body shudder and her penis pulsate.

Mary slid her tongue into Charlotte's sweet mouth as she milked her of her seed; the hot ejaculate erupted from her quivering penis. Globules of the warm sticky discharge splattered on Mary's forearm as other gobbets rained down through the soapsuds and splashed the bath water.

"Oh... my," Charlotte sighed into Mary's mouth.

"There, there, sweetheart. A little release before we put you to bed," Mary disengaged and kissed Charlotte gently on the cheek.

"Stand up now and I'll rinse you off," Mary wiped the scummy soapsuds and the string of semen clinging to her arms on a towel and arose.

She filled a large jug with fresh warm water and encouraged Charlotte to stand. Charlotte was embarrassed by her slowly contracting member but Mary ignored it as she poured the water over Charlotte, washing away the soapy residue from her body.

She bought in thick, warm, white towels and helped Charlotte dry her hair and then her body; helping her step out of the tub and dry her feet. Mary wrapped Charlotte in the bathrobe and led her through a maze of dark corridors to a bedroom.

"Here let me help you," Mary whispered.

Laid out on the bed were a pair of silk stockings with two elasticised lace garters to support them, a pair of satin directoire knickers and a nylon full slip.

Mary helped Charlotte into her nightclothes explaining that this was the mandated bedroom habit for residents boarding at Chelmsford Hall.

She sat Charlotte in front of a vanity table and helped her put on a little makeup and brushed her hair so that Charlotte could feel comfortably feminine.

"You get to sleep here tonight and to sleep-in tomorrow. We will induct you tomorrow and from then until you graduate as an Acolyte and join the Circle you will live in a dormitory," Mary helped Charlotte into the big bed covered with a satin and lace comforter.

"Induct? Graduate? Circle?" Charlotte asked, barely awake.

Mary tucked Charlotte in and kissed her on the forehead.

"Sleep my precious; all will be revealed tomorrow," Mary whispered and turned out the light.

Mary padded down the dark corridor carrying a lamp to find her way to Lord Edward's bedroom. There was a sliver of light coming from under the door. She knocked softly and entered.

It was still early morning and Edward lay in his huge bed propped up on satin pillow-slipped pillows; the sheets and the coverlet were also satin and many a time Mary had had to leap out of that very bed to retrieve the pillows when they slipped off.

"How is she?" Edward was looking at a ladies fashion magazine.

"She's clean and she's fast asleep," Mary extinguished her lamp and put it beside the one burning on the bedside table.

"You know what I mean; don't be obtuse," he growled.

"She's a virgin; unsullied. Never had any form of sexual congress with anyone else," Mary ran her fingertips across the bedspread.

"Until tonight?" Edward grunted.

"Until tonight," Mary smiled cheekily.

"Do you think that was wise?" Edward looked up from his magazine.

"It was just hand relief but it's an effective start to the bonding process," Mary slid her fingertips further up the counterpane.

"Mm," Edward grunted again.

Mary smiled seductively.

"It's made me quite excited," her hand continued its journey.

Edward's eyes went back to his magazine. Mary looked disappointed.

"Don't you want me?" she purred, sliding her fingers along his arm.

"It's too late. I need to sleep. So do you," he replied.

"Use the stocking," he commanded.

"You can pleasure yourself while you do it if you like," he said indifferently, not looking up from the pictures of lingerie-clad women.

Mary knew what he wanted.

She opened a drawer on the bedside table and took out a package of silk stockings. She extracted one and rolled it up with both hands.

'Such a waste and so expensive' she thought to herself as she pulled down the covers and rolled the stocking over Edward's thickening cock. She perched on the side of the bed and gathered the skirts of her heavy green velvet gown, pulling them high up on her legs.

She smoothed the stocking over Edward's erection, and around his scrotum. Edward's purple glans bulged the shape of the diaphanous stocking; the blue veins could be seen pulsing, pumping blood to bring the organ to full tumescence. The dark silk became wet where it sheathed his glans and then a transparent globule of pre-seminal seeped through the fabric.

Edward grunted. This would be quick.

Mary put her hand inside her knickers. Her fingers opened her folds, already wet. She ran her fingers featherlightly up and down Edward's trembling cock shrouded in the silk stocking. She used a similar technique on her own sex.

She became wetter and Edward's cock leaked more pre-ejaculate; it darkened the silk that was wrapped tightly around his member. Mary slipped a finger inside her vagina and worked it slowly in and out, using the pad of her thumb on her clitoris.

"Oh!" she bit her lip.

Edward gasped; her arousal stimulated him

"Now!" he commanded.

Mary gripped his stocking-sheathed phallus tightly and worked her fingers up and down. At the same time she pushed more fingers inside herself and pressed her thumb on her clitoris.

"Good!" was all Edward said as a sphere of white semen bubbled out of the stocking.

"Yesss!" Mary orgasmed.

She shuddered as she peaked.

The globule of semen dribbled down the shank of Edward's penis soaking into the stocking as gobbets of hot white spend exuded from his glans. Mary worked the issue into the stocking as she drained her master.

Her wrist ached as she worked her fingers in her sex, prolonging her climax until it slowly began to dissipate.

When Edward finished ejaculating she mopped up his issue with the stocking and wiped him dry. She withdrew her hand from inside her knickers and straightened her skirts.

"Good night," Edward said, reaching for the lamp.

Edward extinguished the lamp and rolled onto his side away from her.

Mary quickly illuminated her own lamp and padded to door.

"Good night master," she whispered and closed the door quietly behind her.

She dropped the semen doused stocking in her pocket.

To be continued

12