The Collector Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lifted his face to hers again.

"You are prepared?" he smiled down at her.

Mary had shown Charlotte how to douche and then lubricate inside her anus with Vaseline, as all the Acolytes were required to do so in event that their Master wanted to use their bottom.

Charlotte nodded and eased the gusset of her knickers aside and guided Edward's manhood to her puckered sphincter; she relaxed herself as she had been taught. She was so excited that rather than dreading the moment of her deflowerment, she lifted her torso and pressed herself against her lover so that his glans slid inside her. Charlotte wrapped her arms around Edward's neck and kissed him with fervour as she lifted herself up and pressed harder so that Edward's long thick cock slid all the way inside her.

"Wonderful!" she gasped as she felt his erection fill her back passage.

The tiny nerves at the entrance to her anus were tingling with excitement and the head of Edward's phallus pressed on her prostate.

"Fuck me please Master," she looked up lovingly into Edward's contented face.

Edward obliged and began to thrust his penis in and out of Charlotte's anus, extracting the tip of his glans to the very entrance of her channel and then burying it deep inside her, grinding his pubis into hers as his scrotum slapped against valley between her buttocks. His hard belly rubbed against her penis as he fucked her, stimulating her delightfully.

Charlotte locked her legs around Edward; her silken-sheathed thighs stimulating his sensitive flesh. The two lovers clung to each other and rutted, gasping and growling, their mouths locked as they kissed, nipped and fondled each other, building their passion to its peak.

Edward gripped Charlotte by the hips and drove himself deep inside her as he climaxed; she strove to meet him and cinched her heels behind his lower back, straining to hold him close as her anus spasmed and milked him. Her own member ejaculated hot semen onto her abdomen and Edward's belly smeared the viscous fluid across her belly as he continued to erupt inside her. He began to thrust again and his spend seeped from her sphincter and ran between her buttocks.

Charlotte sobbed as intense feelings of love, lust, and gratification manifested themselves. Edward kissed her and held her tight as they both rode their climaxes to fulfilment.

Finally sated, Edward lay between Charlotte's loins; she lowered her legs and stroked his back as their kissing became more tender and less fervent.

"That was wonderful Master," Charlotte looked up lovingly at Edward who kissed her cheeks and licked away her salty tears.

After a while Edward rolled off Charlotte and lay on his back beside her.

"Go bring wine and get me a fresh towel. Once we are dried and you have poured wine you may smoke a cigarette while I smoke a cheroot," Edward commanded.

"You will stay here tonight. Mary and the other Acolytes will move your thing into your quarters. All of this has been explained?" Edward raised himself up on an elbow.

Charlotte slid her panties back in place and scooted off the high bed. She made her way over to the table where the smoking requisites, ashtray and wine awaited.

"All has been explained Master. Tomorrow I am to become common property of the Circle but tonight I belong to you," Charlotte wiped at her belly and between her legs with a warm damp flannel.

She put the wine, crystal glasses an ashtray, cheroots, cigarettes on a silver tray and put a fresh towel over her arm. She carefully made her way back to the bed, tottering on her high heels.

"We shall drink and smoke and then you will demonstrate your French skills to me," Edward smiled at her and Charlotte smiled back.

The next day

"Was it magnificent?" Mary asked, looking expectantly at Charlotte.

"It was more than that," Charlotte beamed and went on to describe her deflowering.

"Tonight you will be presented the Circle. You will undoubtedly be very popular being as it is your first time," Mary smiled.

Mary lay on Charlotte's bed smoking a cigarette. Charlotte was still exploring every nook and cranny of new quarters; as ingle room of her very own. She was enjoying the freedom that Acolytes possessed compared to the restrictions placed on Novices at Chelmsford Hall.

"Also because I am different?" Charlotte turned and raised a brow to Mary.

"Of course. Who wouldn't want to fuck a lovely young girl who has a cock sticking out of her knickers!" Mary teased.

Charlotte threw a pillow at Mary who squealed and giggled, rolling around on the bed.

"Ok enough! Sit down and let me help you dress for tonight," Mary suddenly became serious.

Later...

"Are you ready?" Edward took Charlotte's hand in his and squeezed it.

They stood at the top of the long curved stone staircase, the murmur of the Masters and Acolytes talking and the clinking of crystal glasses drifted up to them.

"Yes Master," Charlotte whispered.

"You are magnificent. Be proud of who you are and where you have come from; but be demure and accommodating to the Masters of the Circle," Edward kissed her cheek.

"Let's go."

Charlotte held onto Edward's hand for support. The heavy, green, cut-velvet evening gown and the waist cinching bodice made it difficult to breath. The four-inch heels made walking down the stone steps a challenge, not helped by the fact that she had been instructed to keep her head held high as she entered.

The polite applause started as soon as she came into view and continued until she and Edward stood amongst the crowd of Masters and Acolytes. Charlotte guessed there were perhaps thirty people in the room.

"Masters and Acolytes may I present to you Miss Charlotte Beason," Edward beamed.

The Masters were all dressed in black silk robes tied at the waist; Charlotte thought she recognised some of them either from pictures in the press and perhaps some might even be acquaintances of Major Reginald Beason (Rtd), her father. Not that it mattered; discretion was one of the most valued attributes that Acolytes possessed. The Acolytes of course were dressed in their green velvet evening gowns but some of them were already dispensing with their outer clothing as they paired off with Masters who required their services immediately.

Charlotte knew that the monthly meetings of the Circle were little more than orgies. The Masters met before the festivities and discussed business pertaining to the Circle but when the meeting adjourned and the Acolytes were summoned forth, the only objective was pleasure. Some would pair off and slink away to bedrooms or a small group would commandeer a room for group sex but many chose to fornicate in public; it was part of the thrill.

As expected Charlotte was immediately surrounded by Masters wishing to use her for the first time but it was also obvious that some of the Masters did not want anything to with a transvestite, which Charlotte had fully expected.

Mary burst through the small throng surrounding Charlotte who was confused and overwhelmed even though she knew what to expect.

She gripped Charlotte firmly by the forearm.

"For those of you who would like to partake of our newest Acolyte; may I propose you follow us to the library," Mary pulled Charlotte along with her into a large room.

"There is no bed in here," Charlotte was still confused.

"Just go with what I am about to do," Mary whispered in her ear.

"Behold Masters; I will engage with our newest Acolyte for your viewing pleasure; feel free to join in when you think it appropriate," Mary grinned.

She spun on her heels and pulled Charlotte to her and began to kiss her as a cheer went up from the small group of men watching them. She pulled Charlotte close and slid her tongue into her mouth and Charlotte began to respond. Charlotte returned the kiss and wrapped her arms around Mary.

The men present slid into armchairs to watch the show.

Without breaking their kiss the two women undressed each other; their evening gowns fell to the floor leaving them dressed in bustiers, knickers, stocking and heels, their red lipstick smeared around their mouths from the passion of their kisses. They freed each other's breasts from their corsets; Charlottes pert little titties contrasted with Mary's voluptuous bosom. They stroked creamy white flesh, squeezed paps and tweaked and pinched each other's nipples as they continued to kiss with fervour; their desire intensifying.

They lowered mouths to areolae, lapping, licking sucking and nipping, dilating nipples and eliciting gasps of pleasure and lust. Some of the Masters were improving their erections as they watched the gorgeous vixens pleasure each other.

Charlotte lifted Mary's face to hers so that they could kiss; as she did so her fingers found Mary's sex, wet inside her knickers, her fingers explored the warm sodden flesh and she knew that she had found Mary's clitoris when Mary gasped and shuddered. Charlotte smiled.

Mary reciprocated and her hand slid inside Charlotte's tight nylon knickers and found her erect penis taped under her goin. She ripped off the tape and eased Charlotte's phallus free of her panties. The Masters gasped at the sight of the beautiful young girl with the hard cock growing from between her legs.

Mary stroked Charlotte's engorged flesh while Charlotte slid a finger into her vagina and used her thumb to thrum her clitoris.

"Fuck me before I come in my knickers," Mary whispered hoarsely into Charlotte's ear.

"Oh god yes I want to so much darling but there is no bed," Charlotte nibbled Mary's earlobe.

Mary pushed Charlotte away from her; ripped off her knickers and fell to the carpeted floor on her knees; she raised her buttocks and looked back over her shoulders.

"Fuck me!" she hissed.

Charlotte needed no further encouragement and she dropped to her knees between Mary's ankles, gripped Mary by the hips and impaled on Mary on her rampant phallus in one lunge. She feel of Mary's hot, buttery cunt was wonderful.

"Oh god yes!" Mary gasped as Charlotte's hard cock filled her.

Charlotte noticed movement in her peripheral vision and then she too felt a man between her ankles followed by a cock probing between her buttocks. The man gripped her waist and held her still as he searched for her sphincter. He found it and slid his engorged flesh into Charlotte's lubricated rectum.

It was now Charlotte's turn to gasp with pleasure. The double delight of fucking Mary on her knees whilst being fucked herself was indescribably wonderful. But some other Masters were still wanting to participate; one of them shed his gown and straddled Mary's lower back, offering his manhood for Charlotte to suckle which she did without hesitation. Another took Charlotte's hand from Mary's waist and placed it on his hard cock.

Charlotte was using all of the skills she had learned and some that she had only dreamed of. She fucked Mary, slowly thrusting in and out of her sodden maw as the man behind her got into sync, held her tight and fucked Charlotte with long slow stokes. His penis stimulated her prostate; the thick girth elicited little sparkles of excitement from the sensitive nerves at her sphincter.

Charlotte growled with pleasure and desire around the thick cock on which she suckled. She worked her lips along the smooth shaft and used her tongue on the glans, concentrating on the fraenulum as she had been taught to do. She must have been adept, as the man she was fellating began to moan with pleasure. Undoubtedly stimulated by watching Charlotte masturbate one Master whilst being fucked by another and fucking Mary simultaneously, the man could not hold back. He ejaculated and filled Charlotte's mouth with creamy warm semen, which she dutifully swallowed.

Charlotte felt the cock she was stroking suddenly convulse and a stream of hot spend splashed her forearm and then sprayed over Mary's back. Mary felt the hot come soak through her bodice and realised what had happened; stimulated by Charlotte's deep fucking and the experience of the Masters orgasming around her she was tipped her over the edge and she too climaxed. She pushed back against Charlotte's thumping cock and ground her buttocks so that her clitoris was fully stimulated.

As Mary's cunt began to palpitate and squeeze Charlotte's cock, Charlotte too orgasmed, further stimulated by the man fucking her tight anus. His throbbing cock pushed on her prostate and he gripped her hips and emptied himself inside her.

All five members of the Circle were climaxing synchronously. The library filled with groans, moans, sighs and subdued screams.

Charlotte collapsed over Mary's prone body, the man she had fellated stepped away fully satisfied as did the man kneeling beside them who had received hand relief. The man fucking Charlotte was persistent and hung on to her, grinding away at her derriere as he empted the last of his load deep inside her. He extracted his penis just as Mary's arms gave way and she fell to the carpet with Charlotte astride her.

A roar of cheering and applause came from those who had gathered to watch the spectacle.

When Charlotte and Mary were finally untangled Mary picked up her knickers, took Charlottes hand in hers and led her away. They were both out of breath and leaking semen from their orifices. Mary entered a bathroom, pulled Charlotte in behind her and locked the door.

They kissed for a while despite being out of breath.

"That was magnificent," Charlotte panted when she could finally speak.

"Yes it was. Now get cleaned up; the night has just begun. We will not need our gowns for the rest of the evening but we need to wipe away the mess and fix our makeup," Mary explained.

When they were presentable Mary turned to Charlotte and smiled.

"Are you ready?"

As soon as they stepped through the door Charlotte and Mary were dragged in two different directions by two well endowed Masters who were impatient to have their way with them.

The End (possibly)

12