The College Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessie was making sucking sounds as her mouth paid service to the head of my dick. "Talk nasty, you little whore. Let me hear you beg for my black dick." Jessie lifted her head up. "Please Sir! I've never had a black man before. I love the way your black dick taste. I want to feel it in my cunt. It's so big. I want it to hurt! Just like the spanking you gave me. Call me names! Spank my ass! Make me suck you. Please! Oh please, fuck me!" I wanted to feel my cum shoot in her mouth. But I wanted to feel her tight pussy even more. I pulled her to her feet. I almost ripped her button trying to get her skirt off. She stood before me naked. I lay her down on the bed. "If I hear you scream, I'll use my belt on your ass. Use the pillow again."

Jessie garbed the pillow just as my tongue touched her cunt. Her sharp cry was muffled in it. I tried to devour her young tender cunt. All the time thinking about how it would feel wrapped around my hard dick. I brought Jessie to a screaming climax as my mouth sucked and tongue lashed her clit. Then I was ready. I stood up and undressed. Then I pulled her to the edge of the bed. I figured my dick would be too big for her so I entered her easy. I looked down at the black head of my dick pushed thru the soft brown hair of her cunt. Jessie gasped as it pushed in her slit. I pulled the pillow from her face.

"I want to watch you as I fuck you. I'm gonna have to put my hand over your mouth. Don't be afraid." Jessie nodded her head but didn't open her eyes. I leaned down and whispered to her. "Look at me Jessie! You're about to get your first black dick. And it's the biggest dick you've had so far. I want to watch your eyes as you take it up your tiny cunt." She opened her eyes and stared at me. I began to slowly rock my hips. As I entered he, she grunted with each stroke. And the more dick I pushed in, the louder she groaned and the wider her eyes grew. I looked down between us. The contrast of my black dick and her white cunt made me throb. Jessie moaned as my dick expanded in her cunt.

"You came here to get fucked by a black man, you little white slut. But I'm gonna show you just how it feels to have your pussy filled with black dick." I had reached her limit. With each thrust, she cried into my hand. I back off a bit. When I looked down, I could see a red tinge to her thick crème. "When I take my dick out, you're gonna suck it clean. Do you want to do that for me, Jessie?" I pushed in slowly. Jessie groaned as she nodded her head fast. "Then I'm gonna spank you again. And this time when I finish, I'm gonna put you on your hands and knees. You're gonna take this entire black dick up your tiny white ass. Do you hear me Jessie?"

Her whole body tensed. Then she shook violently. Jessie was cumming. And this was probably the biggest climax she had ever experienced. Even with my hand over her mouth, her scream was loud. Her body bucked up to get more and I had to pull back for fear of really hurting her. Her legs went around my back and she tried to pull me to her. Her eyes were wide and wild. She came again and again. I could feel my balls being covered with all the hot cum she oozed from her cunt. Her pussy gripped my dick like a vise. Then her eyes rolled back and she fell exhausted to the bed. I held her close and stayed that way till I heard her soft moaning.

I eased my dick from her pussy and she moaned in pain as I pulled out. I went to the bathroom and came back with a wet towel. I washed her pussy gently. She had so much thick crème oozing from her cunt I had to wipe it repeatedly. Then I got on my knees and gently licked her sore cunt. Jessie whimpered softly, as I licked her swollen pussy lips, then slid my tongue in her slit. I scooped up her crème with my tongue trying to get every sweet drop. Then she began to cry. I climbed up on the bed and cradled her in my arms. I kissed her tenderly and made soothing noises to her.

"Oh Sir! I've never felt anything like that before. I can still feel my pussy pulsing and cumming. Your dick was so big and it went in so far. I just wanted to scream for more. And the names you called me. my boyfriends never call me names like that. I wanted you to hurt me with it. I wanted to feel all of it in me. Then when you told me you was gonna shove it in my ass, I went wild with the thought. I could see it in my mind. You behind that long fat black and me cock shoving deep in my ass. I often push my fingers in there but no boy ever fucked me there. It's so nasty! It gets me so hot!"

I held Jessie in my arms and she fell asleep. I woke her up about ten o'clock and she gave me one hell of a blowjob before she got dressed. I had four more days of lectures before I left campus. But that included a free weekend. Jessie made me promise to take her somewhere where we wouldn't have to worry about her screaming. And she made me promise that I would spank her hard before I took her virgin ass. But that's another story for another time.

12