The College Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She vaguely thought of sneaking into Craig's room after Tom fell asleep. Tom cupped her breasts and ground his cock into her behind.

Oh lord! Not tonight! I want to fuck my son. Tonight is Craig's last night at home until Thanksgiving

Terry sighed as her husband pushed her to her knees on the bed. She glanced longingly out of their bedroom door. She sighed as Tom perfunctorily finger fucked her. Then she felt the head of his cock sliding between her wet pussy lips.

"My! My! Aren't we ready for it tonight? You're really wet."

"Yes, dear,"

She hadn't had a chance to clean up. Tom was getting sloppy seconds!

Terry grunted as her husband's cock slid into her. Surprisingly he took his time, slowly sliding in and out of her. Her unusual wetness excited him, driving his need.

I wish she were this wet all of the time, he thought. Her pussy really feels good.

Her perfunctory grunts turned to satisfied moans as she imagined it was Craig. Tom's cock was just as long as Craig's but not as thick. She began to match his thrusts, pumping her jiggly behind back against Tom's thrusts.

Down the hall, Craig heard the faint squeaking of the bed in his parents' room. He smiled as he turned on his side.

Maybe things would work out here, he thought as he dozed off to sleep.

Later that night, while returning from the bathroom, Craig heard a sound from his parent's bedroom. Initially, he smiled, thinking they were still having sex. The voyeur in him made him pause outside their partially closed bedroom door. He realized the sound was his mother's stifled sobbing.

"Mom? Are you okay," he whispered?

The sobbing stopped. "Go to bed, sweetie! You have a big day tomorrow!"

Craig pushed the door wide enough for him to get his head in. His father, snoring loudly, lay on one side of the bed under a sheet with his back to Terry. His mother lay on her back next to him in her long gown on the sheet.

"What's wrong," he asked sotto voce.

His eyes flicked from his mother to his father and back again. In the dim starlight streaming in the window, his father was just a large lump in the queen-sized bed.

"Please, Craig! Go to bed!" Her voice broke as she spoke. She sniffled, trying to suppress her sobbing.

Concerned for his mother and aware Tom was drunk and passed out, Craig pushed the door open and stepped into the room. He stood at the foot of their bed. Terry raised up on her elbows.

"Is it something I did?"

He crept further into the room, watching his father carefully.

"No, baby, no! Just an old fat woman feeling sorry for herself! Go to bed!"

Craig took her hand in his. "I will not until you tell me why you were crying." The bed creaked as he sat on the edge.

Terry glanced at her drunk husband. He was safely asleep. "You promise you'll get some rest if I do?"

"Yes," Craig nodded, "now, what's going on?"

Terry rolled to her side. She grasped her son's thigh and squeezed it.

"I'm so ashamed of myself. Tom made love to me tonight, and all I could think about was you! I'm a terrible person! I'm cheating on my husband and screwing my son!" Terry sniffled and stifled a sob.

Craig squeezed his mother's hand, then leaned over and kissed her lightly on the lips.

"You're NOT a terrible person! You're a sexy woman who has been neglected for years by her husband. He has destroyed your self-esteem. What we did may not be socially acceptable; however, it was the start of the healing process."

He paused. He took the forefinger of one hand and lifted Terry's chin.

"I think you feel guilty because you enjoyed what we did more than what you and dad did." He raised a questioning eyebrow.

Terry stroked her son's thigh. She flinched when she bumped the head of his cock. She looked down and saw the bulge in his boxers. Next to them, Tom snorted, stirred, and continued snoring.

"I DO enjoy what we do, and I'm going to miss it! I'm like a person on a starvation diet. If you know nothing else, you accept that as the norm. One taste of extra food, and you can no longer be satisfied with the old diet."

Terry sat up in bed. One strap of her gown fell off a shoulder, exposing a big jug. She was unaware of it, but Craig was. He glanced at his father, then leaned down and took his mother's nipple in his mouth.

"Oh! Craig, no!"

Feebly she attempted to push her son's head off her breast. She failed. Not from lack of strength but lack of will. It felt good to have him suckling her again.

Again, she experienced the dichotomy of breastfeeding him as a baby and him sucking her breast now. Her natural mother's love and lust for him had driven her to unimagined sexual heights.

Craig ran his free hand over her belly pooch, pulling her gown up as he did. He was lost in the illicitness of making love to his mother while his father lay next to her. He slid his hand over her hairy Mons and eased his index finger into her slit.

"No, Craig! We can't! Tom...! ooohhhhh!"

Terry's hips pumped against her son's invading finger. She pressed his head tighter to her bosom, lost in the sensations of him nursing.

He was nearly six and in first grade before her husband made her stop. Even then, she enjoyed the intimacy of nourishing her son with her breast milk. There was no milk now, just the intimacy and his finger doing incredible things to her pussy.

She glanced over at her snoring husband.

I'm not a lousy lover! My son loves making love to me!

She groaned as Craig added a finger. When he stopped suckling, she grabbed his head, pulling him back.

She clutched at his head as he kissed her belly, probing her belly button with his tongue. When his kisses reached her Mons, she realized what he would do.

"No, Craig! No! Not that! Not here...OHHHHHH!"

At 34, with her husband asleep next to her, Terry's pussy was kissed for the first time. The person who kissed her sex, whose tongue slid between her pulsating labia, was the man she loved more than anyone else. Her son! She writhed as he alternated French kissing her pussy with flicking her swollen clit with the tip of his tongue.

"Please, baby, stop!"

Even as she begged him to stop, her hands held his head tight to her cunt. Sensations like electric shocks coursed through her quaking body.

He slipped a finger in his mother's hole, turned it, and found her G-spot. He lavished kisses on her pussy while stroking her G-spot.

Terry went insane with the incredible sensations of her son licking her pussy and fingering her G-spot. She pounded the bed with her fist as her pussy creamed almost continuously.

"Don't stop. Please don't stop!"

Craig pushed his shorts down. What he contemplated was outrageous! He would have sex with his mother in bed next to his father. Oedipus had nothing on him! He swung his leg over his mother's bulk with his cock above her head. His body pressed against his sleeping father.

Terry was terrified. Fucking Craig with her sleeping husband next to them was going further than she was comfortable with. Her heart nearly stopped when Craig squeezed into the bed and swung his leg over her head. Not this! Not here!

She had no problem with sucking her son's cock. She often fantasized about it. But what he wanted her to do now was outside her experience. He wanted them to 69! Not minutes ago, she had her pussy licked for the first time. Now her 18-year-old son wanted to make it mutual.

She inhaled the intoxicating muskiness of his ball sac resting on her chin. When she turned her head, his precum smeared on her lips. Her tongue flicked out, tasting her son's precum for the first time. Her pussy flooded at the taste.

She grasped his cock and took it in her mouth. As she did, she looked past Craig's thigh at her sleeping husband. She tittered! It seemed so ridiculous to be lying next to the man who said she was a lousy fuck sucking his son's cock!

Craig used two fingers to open the lips of his mother's pussy. Her juices flowed through this crevice, running between the cheeks of her ass and wetting the sheet. He ran his tongue through the thick musky, sweet honey, savoring her taste. Her groans said she was relishing having her pussy eaten.

Kay taught him how to eat pussy. She said his skills exceeded anything she taught him. He used these skills on his mother. He blew lightly on her exposed pinkness, knowing his warm breath sent chills through her. He probed her opening, forcing his tongue deep in her quim. His tongue slipped up her increasing wetness, flicking lightly at her engorged pulsating clit.

Terry's hips alternately ground into the mattress and pumped up. The sensations went from nearly unbearable as he sucked on her sensitive pink man in the boat to exquisitely pleasurable as he licked and kissed her inner pinkness.

Terry had an out-of-body experience. She was not only having her pussy eaten for the first time, but simultaneously, she had her son's cock in her mouth. She grasped it with one hand while the other cupped his balls.

At first, she did it to lift them off her chin. When Craig began to moan and pump into her throat, she started rolling them between her fingers. He became frantic, rotating his hips while simultaneously thrusting in her mouth.

He was groaning so loud she nearly forgot where they were. She looked at her husband's broad hairy back. She had a crazy urge to pull Crag's cock from her mouth and stick her tongue out at him. After years of abuse, there was someone who loved her no matter what her size. He was proving it by burying his face between her chubby thighs. She felt Craig's cock swelling in her mouth.

"Momma! I'm going to cum!"

He looked down and saw his mother's pussy spasming open and close. She was cumming also! He redoubled his efforts. He closed his mouth around her pussy and sucked her lips into his mouth, applying light pressure. He forced them open with his tongue, burying his face in her juices as he tried to get his tongue as deep as possible. Lastly, recalling Kay, he took her clit in his mouth and sucked hard on it.

Terry thrust up violently when her son started sucking her clit. It felt like a string connected to her clit was being pulled through her body, exciting every nerve.

"AWWW FUCK! FUCK! I'm cumming, too, baby! You make your momma cum!!"

They writhed against each other. Craig thrust into Terry's mouth, spurting his seed, filling it to overflowing. His cum gagged her, causing it to spurt out, flowing down her cheeks and neck. At the same time, Terry came explosively, squirting a stream like a firehose! It filled her son's mouth and covered his face.

Craig collapsed on top of Terry. His breathing was harsh, gasping. Under him, his mother wrapped her arms around his behind while his cock dripped down her face. She gasped for breath. She looked at her husband, Tom, still drunk and sleeping.

"Get up, baby! I need to get cleaned up!" She patted Craig on his ass.

Craig rolled off his mother to his knees next to the bed. He looked at her lying on her side, smiling at him with his cum coating her cheeks and neck.

"You look like a glazed donut," he laughed, "you've got my cum all over your face and neck!"

"Look who's talking, "she chortled, pointing at her juices streaming down Craig's face, neck, and chest.

She took his face in her hands and gave him a long soulful kiss. She pulled back and smiled.

"Next time, let's use your bed." She indicated Tom still snoring. "if he had woken up, what would we have done?"

"Ask him if he wanted sloppy seconds," Tom grinned?

###