The College Reunion

Story Info
Ending up with another couple once the reunion is over.
1.4k words
4.12
48.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
equs64
equs64
151 Followers

It was late now. Very few remained in the Grand Ballroom. It was my 20th college reunion and I had come here alone while my husband stayed home to watch the kids and to tend to the horses. Actually, he would not have come anyway. He hates these sorts of things.

I was in bare feet now on the dance floor having danced what seemed like hours with countless partners. I watched Ted and Janet across the room, two of my best friends from college who had married shortly after getting out the graduate program with me.

Roger, who I was dancing with, was here alone as well and was obviously hoping to take me back upstairs. Being a bit more than tipsy but less than drunk, I was being tolerant of his hand resting on the top of my ample ass. His other hand was near my armpit and I could feel a light pressure from his thumb on the side of my breast.

Ted and Janet came over and said they were going upstairs and invited me up for a nightcap. So I pulled away from Roger, asked the bartender for some Bailey's and followed them upstairs.

Inside their suite we pulled chairs over to the balcony and watched the lights over the desert. When our liqueurs were gone, Ted went to the wet bar in their suite and made us all a (strong!) Tequila Sunrise. I did not need another drink, but I do enjoy anything with tequila and my flight out the next day was early afternoon, so I knew I could sleep in and still have time to work out and sweat out the booze.

Music played on the television's cable music classic rock channel. Janet, who was probably feeling less pain than I, got up and started moving to the sounds of Joe Cocker's "You Can Leave Your Hat On."

"Strip for us." I joked.

"I will if you will." She replied.

That's all it took for me. While in college, I did a few stripteases for money to help with my college costs. Fucking me was not allowed, but I found guys willing to pay for me to strip and touch myself while they masturbated. It sure beat being a waitress.

Ted watched as Janet and I moved to the music. The song was at least halfway done, so I quickly popped a couple of buttons on my blouse to reveal most of my bra, while Janet pulled the sweater over her head to showcase her much larger tits in the black demi bra. She was a soccer player in college and her body was still in great shape. My husband and I often joked that Ted and Janet would be one of the few couples that we would swap with.

As the song ended, Ted told us to keep dancing. The next song was an old classic by the Eagles so we fell against one another and moved around the room.

I had never danced with another woman, especially one wearing just a skirt and a bra. I must admit it felt very different but also very good.

"Ok. It's not fair that you still have your blouse on."

Before I could protest, her hands moved quickly to unhook the last two buttons and pull the blouse off my shoulders.

"Kiss her Janet." As I glance at Ted to give him an evil look I quickly felt her lips on the corner of my mouth.

I froze, but she continued to nibble on just the corner of my mouth.

"Tell me to stop if you want me to." I paused and in that moment her hand went to my cheek to turn my face more toward hers. She kissed me fully on the lips.

"Tell me to stop if you want me to."

The room was warm and I knew I was flushed and a bit dizzy from the heat and drink. I tried to steady myself a bit by focusing on the reflection of the back of her head in the mirror. In that one brief moment of hesitation, Janet moved behind me and I was staring at myself in the mirror.

Her hands moved to my hips and her lips moved to my neck.

Things happened quickly now. Her hand pulled my hair lightly as she moved around to my throat and ran her tongue along the side under my jawbone.

Her fingers pinched the back of my bra. It fell to the floor. A quick tug on my skirt's zipper and it too dropped. I was now standing there with her arms around me as Ted watched wide-eyed.

I felt a push and went to the edge of the bed on one knee. Janet stepped quickly out of her slacks and moved into my arms.

"Tell me to stop if you want me to." No words from me as my mouth opened to receive her tongue.

Desire and lust took over as I moved over her as she slid up to the pillows. I hung my tits over her face and pulled her up to my hard and elongated nipple. My nipples are incredibly sensitive. I love having them licked and sucked, but the feeling at that moment with a softer woman's lips and tongue moving over one and then the other was driving me crazy.

I wanted her tits now in my mouth. This felt strange because normally at this point during sex it is a cock I want in my mouth. I reached around to unfasten her bra and plunged my mouth over her full breast. With my right hand I cupped the other one and ran my fingernail around her nipple.

I licked and sucked hungrily as my hands tugged down her thong. She hooked a corner with one of her toes to assist. I moved over her flat stomach, kissing my way to just above her trimmed pubic patch of hair.

"Do you want me to eat you?" I asked. "Tell me to stop if you want me to."

Taking her moans as permission, I moved down between her thighs. After lapping at her opening, I took my tongue and plunged it deep into her pussy. She let out a loud moan and moved her hands to the back of my neck and pressed my mouth harder onto her pussy. I increased the pressure and the rhythm and she responded. I pushed my thumb in her as my tongue rolled around insider her.

Janet was breathing fast now and I knew that it wouldn't be long before she climaxed. I increased the stroke rate of my thumb and then placed my index finger onto her asshole and started to caress it. This made her breathe even faster and deeper, and then, as I pulled my thumb almost out of her pussy I put the tip of my forefinger just inside the ring of her asshole.

Hands grabbed both sides of my ass. I had forgotten all about Ted. His tongue slid up and down the crack of my ass as his finger slid easily inside me. His action only fueled my lust for his wife.

As I plunged my thumb deep into her pussy I pressed my forefinger into her asshole and Janet exploded. I pressed her knees apart again and dived onto her pussy with my open mouth. Janet was swaying and bucking, trying to lift her ass from the bed, but I had placed a hand on her stomach and this together with my mouth pressing onto her pussy prevented it. She was moaning loudly and deeply as her orgasm racked her body.

Meanwhile, Ted had moved onto his knees behind me to mount me doggy style. I felt his cock pressing and then thrusting in my pussy. Janet, her orgasm complete, slid under me to my hanging tits and started to suck hungrily. The sensation was incredible. I pulled her hand between my legs where she quickly found and rubbed my clit while Ted pumped his cock in me.

I did not expect him – or myself – to last much longer and I was correct on both counts. His moans mixed with my own. My body tensed as my orgasm mounted. Janet rubbed harder and her mouth engulfed my tit as her tongue swirled around my nipple. I crumbled under Ted's weight as he pressed down over my ass, his cock shooting his hot load deep into my pussy. I cried out in relief as the waves of my orgasm mounted before falling in exhaustion on to the bed.

Too tired to move and not interested in going back to my empty room, I took a cue from Ted to slide under the covers between him and Janet where arms enveloped me. Soon we were asleep.

equs64
equs64
151 Followers