The College Tutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wasn't sure exactly what to expect at their first study session after Thanksgiving. He knew it was distinctly possible she could close up and go on business as usual. What he hoped was that she would be more open, in line with her e-mails, and that potentially their relationship could grow and expand. The end result was a grey area between the two ends of the spectrum. Emily was no less focused on studying and preparing Thomas for the approaching final, but she also seemed to be even more comfortable with him. She touched him more, and her touches lingered longer. She also didn't not leave as abruptly after their sessions had ended, staying after to chat about things not involving school and Epic Poetry.

Thomas learned more about her family and what it was like growing up in England. She shared stories about past relationships as well, and he soaked up those bits excitedly, hoping to glean some useful information. They also shared likes and dislikes ranging from food (she hated yogurt) to music (she loved Bruno Mars). There was nothing he learned in those times after their studying had concluded and that caused him to view her in anything less than angelic and wondrous light. If anything, he was even more enamored with her than before.

They grew closer as the final inched ever more near the present, and Emily began spending less time grilling him on the course and more just spending time with him. He was reluctant to allow his hope to grow too great, but it felt that she was feeling similar feelings to his own.

The week before his final exams finally arrived. He had seven exams in total, and his organic chemistry final was the only one that gave him much concern. His final schedule was a bit brutal, however. He had two exams on Monday, three on Tuesday, two on Wednesday, and one, his Epic Poetry final, on Friday. While the day between would be nice, he knew he didn't really need it to prepare, but on their last session prior to Finals Week, Emily insisted on meeting Thursday night just to make sure he was completely comfortable with everything. He assured her he would be fine, and that she should enjoy the week off, or at the very least focus on her own studies and life for a change.

She laughed him off and said, "Nope. I've committed to you, I'm not going to let you go in there without the confidence that you are going to absolutely destroy that exam."

"Emily, you and I both know I am as prepared as I can be; that one day won't make or break anything," Thomas replied.

"Then do it for my own peace of mind. Please?"

She seemed entirely sincere in her desire to make sure he was prepared, he had no inclination that her motivations where anything other than that. So, eventually he relented, and they agreed to meet at his apartment Thursday night. It actually gave him something of a reward to look forward to after the grueling first few days of the week. In the end, he was of course grateful he had agreed, and extremely excited to see her.

Initially he had dreaded the end of the semester as it portended the end of their time together. However, since Thanksgiving, their relationship had grown in such a way that he felt confident they would continue to find time for each other even after exams were graded and scores had been posted, and in some cases dreams and hopes had been crushed. The real question was would he be able to proceed if their relationship amounted to nothing more than a friendship. It was an impossible question for him to answer, at least honestly, even to himself. But he felt he cared deeply enough for her, that he would put her happiness and best interests ahead of his own, whatever the result would be.

Thomas finally made it to Thursday, alive and with his sanity mostly intact. He felt really good about the outcomes of all of his exams, aside from Organic Chemistry, and even with that test he knew he had done well enough to pass the class. Given that it was Organic Chem, and every test previous had been graded with a heavy curve, it was all he could really ask for. He slept hard Wednesday night, a huge weight having been lifted from his mind, and he woke Thursday refreshed and overly excited about seeing Emily that evening. He looked forward to telling her how well his first 6 exams had gone as well as just spending some time with her before the gap between semesters.

Emily had let him know a couple of weeks before finals that she would be going home for Christmas to be with her family. Just a month prior, the idea of being without her for a week nearly gave him the shakes; two weeks would have sent him over the edge. Now, however, he was much more comfortable in their relationship, and knew he could survive.

Thursday night finally arrived, and Thomas and decided for a bit of change of pace. He had cooked them dinner: New York Strip steaks (Emily's was cooked medium, his medium rare), baked parmesan potatoes and fresh green beans. He had opened a bottle of wine as well as purchased a 6-pack of beer from a local brewery. He wanted to treat her, as a thank you for all of her help.

There was a soft knock on the door and he felt his stomach jitter a bit. This feels like a first date, he thought to himself. He hesitated before opening the door, attempting to calm his nerves. This is ridiculous, just open the damn door you wuss.

He took a big breath and let it out slowly, before finally opening the door. She was wearing a dress, flower patterned and flowy, down to her ankles. It had no sleeves, and was cut to offer just the faintest sign of cleavage. She wore open toed sandals, even though it was just above freezing outside, and her toenails were painted a dark blue. She had a pendant necklace on, one he wasn't sure if he had ever seen. And if he wasn't imagining it, he didn't believe she was wearing a bra; her nipples were straining the fabric of her dress. All he wanted to do was pull her into his arms, hold her tight and kiss her passionately. What he did instead was look at her with what was assuredly a goofy grin and gesture her inside.

"You look really really nice tonight," he said, his smile still straining his face.

She smiled a little shyly and replied, "Thank you. I thought it might be a bit much for tonight I know, but I just felt like dressing up a bit. And it looks like you felt a bit the same," gesturing to his attire.

He looked down at himself, having forgotten he had put on khakis and a button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up. A fair contrast to his normal worn jeans and aged t-shirts.

"Hehe, yeah, I guess so. Actually, did a bit more than just dress up," he said, leading her to the kitchen area, which wasn't so far removed from the living room.

Thomas had set up a foldable table, with a white sheet thrown over it in lieu of a table cloth. There were two place settings, the bottle of wine and two bottles of beer, as well as candles, casting a soft warm glow over his efforts.

"Someone has been busy," she said, an impressed smile on her face.

"Heh, well, you deserved something special, for all the help you've given me. I wouldn't have gotten through this semester or done nearly as well without you, and not just in Epic Poetry. You helped me with all of my classes. I owe you more than just a dinner, but I figured this was a good start."

"I am impressed. But I will admit, I had other notions of where to start," she said.

He looked at her questioningly as she turned to him. She dropped her bag and coat on the floor, threw her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately.

Initially he didn't kiss her back. He was in too much shock to reciprocate. Emily pulled back and looked him in the eyes, her desire clearly shining in her own.

"Four months and that's the best kiss you can muster?" she asked.

"I... I... uh...," he stuttered.

"Let's try this again," she said, leaning back in and pressing her lips to his.

It only took him a second or two to shake his initial shock. Once he did, his arms wrapped around her waist, pulled her body to his tightly, and he matched her passion in kissing her back.

He wasn't sure how long they stood there, entwined, kissing, but it felt like forever and yet not nearly long enough. She once again pulled away.

"Now, that's better. That's what I've been imagining all these months," she said.

"Seriously?" he asked in surprise.

"Oh come on, you can't be that dense. That first night when I caught you staring at my bum I gave you a huge opening. You can't have thought the feelings weren't at least a little mutual," she replied.

"I just figured I was imagining it, like it was too good to actually be true. You're you and I'm me," he said.

"And you sell yourself way too short," she said, kissing him hard again to punctuate her comment.

It was Thomas's turn to pull away, "But why didn't you just say anything before now?"

She sighed, "I felt like I gave enough subtle hints that if you truly wanted me you would have taken me. Turns out you're just too respectful too go for it. Had you made a move at anytime, I would have given myself willingly. But you didn't and I decided I wasn't going to do anything until I knew you were sorted on the class, and not until us being together wasn't going to distract you in any way from your studies."

"So you're telling me I missed out on this," he said, pulling her too him even more firmly, "because I'm too big of a pussy to act on my feelings and because you're too good of a tutor to make a move sooner?"

She laughed a little and replied, "Yep, that pretty well sums it up."

"Then I suppose we have are in some serious need of making up for lost time."

Emily smiled a wicked smile, and it was all the agreement he needed. With his arms still wrapped tightly around her he pushed her back against the wall and resumed kissing her, as if she was the last woman he was ever going to kiss. Eventually his mouth found her neck, then her collar bone. Her fingers ran through his hair, pulling his head tightly to her. She was breathing heavier in desperate need for his touch.

His mouth worked over to her shoulder, as his body slide down hers, until he was kneeling in front of her. His hands moved to her ankles, then slowly began to slide up, both his fingers and her skin tingling at the touch. Caught on his forearms her dress lifted up, higher and higher as his hands slide higher and higher, all the way to her waist. He pressed his lips to her thighs, kissing softly, up and down, and across, from one leg to the next. He watched as she pushed her legs slowly further apart. There was a wet spot starting to form on her simple black underwear, and he could just catch her wonderful scent.

He started kissing along the waist line of her underwear, back and forth, loving how her skin felt against his lips. Then slowly he rose, lifting her dress up as he went, trailing kisses up her stomach, between her bra clad breasts until he stood fully upright, and finally lifted her dress over her head. He let the dress fall from his hands to the floor and looked into her eyes hungrily.

"I have wanted to taste you from the moment I first saw you," he said.

He kissed her hard again, his tongue dancing against hers, before again sinking to his knees. His mouth immediately went to her pussy, pressing against the thin fabric that covered it. Tasting her wetness and creating plenty of his own with his saliva. She moaned approvingly, her head leaning back against the wall.

Hungrily, he pulled her underwear to one side and quickly pushed his tongue past her lips and deeply into her pussy. She nearly screamed in pleasure. Her hands grabbed at his head, pulling his mouth even tighter to her pussy. Thomas placed his hands on her butt, helping to pull her even closer, and allowing him to work his tongue even deeper. She tasted better than he could have ever imagined, and in that moment he knew he would never need any other woman again. He was hooked, for better or worse.

As his tongue swirled around inside her, her legs started to shake. He could sense her impending orgasm, and slid his hands under her ass to help support her. His tongue movements intensified and with one loud "Fuck" Emily came. Her wetness covered his face and soaked his tongue. He slowly pulled his tongue from her wet pussy, softly sucking her clit as he pulled his mouth completely away. The stimulation to her clit made her twitch, and she pulled his hair in response.

Recovering quickly, she took his face in her hands and pulled him to his feet. Looking him directly in the eye she asked, "And how do I taste?"

"Delicious and addictive," he replied.

"Mmm, guess I'd better verify," she said, before promptly licking both his upper lip and lower lip individually, and then kissing him firmly.

The kiss lingered for several moments before she pulled away and said, "You're absolutely right. I am delicious. And speaking of, didn't you say something about dinner?"

"Cold, reheated, whatever, it's just going to have to wait til later. I said we have to make up for lost time, and we are just getting started."

He pinned her back against the wall, grabbed her legs just under her knees and lifted her up. Instinctively she wrapped her legs around him. Slowly, he carried her to the bedroom. Luckily, he had managed to clean the prior to her arrival, and had even made the bed. He gently lowered her down the bed, then stood back to admire how she looked. Her tanned skin and black underwear set a beautiful contrast to the white comforter.

"What are you looking at?" she asked.

"Just admiring the view. You can't comprehend the number of times I've imagined you here like this, lying, waiting. Absolute perfection."

"Well, are you just going to admire, or are you going to act out all those things you've imagined beyond this point?" she asked, nearly growling.

"Hmm, I don't know. I think I might kind of enjoy frustrating you a bit," he said back, challenging her.

"Well mister, I am in no mood to be challenged. I'm in the mood to be ravaged. But if you aren't going to make a move, I suppose that leaves it up to me. Besides, you are clearly overdressed for this occasion."

She sat up on the bed and walked over to him on her knees. Button by button she worked her way down, undoing his shirt. She tossed it aside, and then began working on his pants. He could tell she was clearly not out to play games, as she made quick work of his pants. He assisted in stepping out of them, so as to avoid being knocked to the floor by her aggressiveness. He quickly stripped his socks, and was left before her in only his boxers.

"Now for what I've been wondering about all these study sessions. What do you have packed away in here?" she said, grabbing hold of his hard cock through his boxers. "Mmm, not bad, and even better than I had hoped. I am going to have some fun with this," she said, squeezing his cock firmly.

He smiled down at her, "Well, then what are you waiting for?"

She looked back up him with a hungry smile, and with no other words she slid his boxers down to the floor. Changing positions she moved to sit on the edge of the bed. With one hand on his erect cock, and one hand on his ass, she slowly pulled him to her, guiding his cock to her mouth. He expected her to be timid at first, but was surprised when she slowly but assuredly took his full length all the way to her throat, before pulling back off. His dick glistened with her saliva, and she used her hand to stroke his cock up and down. She then took her tongue, and ran it up, from his balls to the tip, where she licked the precum she had milked out with her stroking. She began licking his cock up and down, swirling her tongue around the head. Eventually she released his ass, and used the same hand to cup his balls, and slowly sunk her mouth down on his cock once more. Once she took him half way, she started running her tongue all along the underside of his member while sucking gently. Her hand massaged his balls, rolling them around, pulling softly, inching him closer and closer to his climax.

The pleasure was so intense it was difficult to keep his attention on Emily, but he was locked into her eyes as she stared up at him, all while swallowing his cock. He could tell she was no amateur when it came to oral sex. She was in fact, already by far, the best he had ever had. Thinking of this woman, who seemed so prim and proper upon first glance, consuming his throbbing cock was all it took to push him over the edge.

She could sense his climax and she picked up her pace, taking him deeper and deeper. His cock was as hard as it had ever been. She released his balls and placed her hand on the base of his cock. Her hand matched the pace of her mouth, up and down, applying just the right amount of pressure, until at last he reached the edge and unleashed inside her mouth. Without missing a beat, she swallowed every bit of cum that filled her mouth, all while continuing to suck on his cock.

Once she had emptied him, she allowed his dick to fall from her mouth. His knees shook, and he dropped to the bed, lying next to her.

"That was... fucking amazing," Thomas said, sinking even further into the bed.

Emily laid down beside him, resting her head on his chest, listening to his heart rate slowing down to something more normal after the excitement of his climax.

"Agreed," she said. "Are you ready for dinner?"

"Actually, yes, I could go for another serving of Emily with a side of Emily and a large glass of Emily," he replied. "Are you up for it?"

He could hear the smile in her voice as she said, "All you had to do was ask."

She pushed her body upright, straddled his face, her body pointed towards his feet, and slowly lowered herself to his mouth. His arms slid up and around her thighs, and pulled her down to him. His tongue quickly found entry into her pussy, wriggling deep and quickly. Drawing her wetness into his mouth and tasting her once more. She was even sweeter this go-around. Slowly, she began to grind on his tongue, working it deeper, moaning as she did.

It was apparent that taking him into her mouth had turned her on; her wetness has already covered his face, with more coming. The sensation of her grinding on his mouth was allowing more blood flow to his cock. Even though he had just emptied his balls, he was becoming hard again in record time. This fact was not lost on Emily. Without hesitation she grabbed his growing dick and began working it slowly and firmly, bringing it even further back to life. Her gyrations were becoming more sporadic and he suspected she was already close to another orgasm, and as if on cue she gushed into his mouth. As her orgasm began to roll through her body, she dove down onto his cock, taking it completely on the first try. She held him there in her mouth, deep, as she moaned her way through her climax. Her moans vibrated his cock, and in no time he was back to his full size.

Once her orgasm had finally run its course, she let her full weight down onto his body. He continued to slowly lick at her pussy, softly sliding his tongue between her lips, then down to her clit, circling it around and around.

"I think you might be trying to kill me. I'm not sure my body could take another one of those," she said to him, as her head lay on his thigh.

"I'm not sorry to say that we are not done yet," he said.

"Dinner is going to be really really cold," she sighed.

"So be it," he replied.

Gently he rolled her off of him onto the bed. She lay on her stomach, and he sensed that if he left her she would fall asleep quickly. But he was not done yet. Somewhat forcefully, he pulled her butt up into the air. Kneeling behind her, she shoved his tongue inside her deeply, causing her to jump and yelp. He pulled his tongue from her, kneeled up right, placed one hand on her waist, and used the other to guide his cock to her pussy. Once the head was inside her, he released his cock and put the hand on her hip. With one hard thrust he was fully inside her, and his balls slapped up against her clit.