The Collector

Story Info
Man in restraints makes a deposit.
936 words
4.03
5.1k
4
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up and I'm strapped to the floor naked facing down. It's dark and I can't see. I noticed that my cock is through some sort of peephole. I try to move my head around to see what's going on. I put my face down and it's through a hole. I can't see what's down there because it's dark as well. I try to move my arms and legs but they're both strapped tightly. I breathe softly, trying to calm down. Suddenly, a flash of lights starts to turn on and I close my eyes because they were never used for hours.

I open them, and I feel blind for a few seconds. As my eyes adjust to the light, I noticed that I see other men strapped down to the floor naked as well. They're all different races and ethnicities. I put my face back down to the hole and see a room with the lights turned on. it's full of ladders and they're under each peephole. There's a red door with a golden doorknob that looks like it's just been polished.

It looked shiny. Across from the red door is a clean white door with a long latch. Why is there a freezer in that room? Where the hell am I? Is this some sort of fucking twisted clinic? How did I get in here? What are these poor innocent men doing here as well? Then I hear a sound of a door opening.

I turn to the red door. In walks in this vixen. Her brunette hair hanging down to her upper back. She wets her luscious red lips to make sure they're not chapped. Her eyes covered by exotic Prada shades. Her dark tank top and leather pants blends with the room. She seems to walk perfectly in stiletto heels. Walking towards a cabinet, she takes out some dark latex gloves and a small scientific beaker.

I'm saying to myself, "Is she in the medical field? Is this some sick game?"

She places the beaker back in the cabinet and walks towards the white door.

She pulls the latch and opens. A flow of cold hair flies around the room. I can't see what's she's doing in the freezer. She walks out and closes the door. She heads back to the cabinet and grabs the beaker and a small bottle of what looks like some sort of lubricant. She puts on the latex gloves gently and takes the beaker towards a ladder.

I watch and notices that she's coming to me.

"Who are you? What do you want?" I spoke.

The vixen doesn't respond. Her breasts look bigger than seedless watermelons. She examines my cock and it's soft.

The vixen looks up to me and says, "Time to collect."

Vixen pours the lubricant on one of her gloved hands and rubs them together. She grabs my cock and starts stroking slowly. I feel a small ounce of pleasure for a few seconds. My cock starts to get a little erect as she's stroking me. I'm looking at her whole figure from head to toe. She continues to look at me.

"Look at me and my breasts." she says. "I want you to deliver for me."

I concentrate on her breasts, and I start to get harder even more. Her hand on my cock is firm and gently on the stroking. The vixen slides her shirt down, exposing her bare, juicy breasts. She strokes while she uses her other hand to play with those knockers.

I breathe heavily, taking pleasure from her company and her hand. I start to feel wet, and she smiles.

"That's a good boy." she says.

"Let me make this more pleasurable."

The vixen starts to wrap her lips on the tip of my cock, and I start to groan softly. The warmness of her mouth was both comfortable and ecstasy. She moves my cock all the way inside her mouth and strokes. She moves her mouth and hand back and forth in motion. I breathe heavily while looking at her face and breasts. I noticed that her nipples are hard from the visit to the freezer.

The vixen looks at me as she's sucking me off. She winks at me as if I'm her perfect test subject. She takes her mouth off my cock and puts more lube on her hand. I feel the soft grip on my cock, and she continues to stroke. I start to feel the pleasurable sensation about to take place. The vixen starts to stroke faster, and I feel like it's about to explode.

"Cum for me young man." she says. "Cum for your mistress."

She grabs the beaker from one hand and puts it before the tip of my cock. She continues to stroke, and I feel more sensation and I start to explode. She sees the cock spraying massive ounces of semen into the beaker. I breathe heavily, and I pass out from all the hard stamina. The vixen cleans my cock and steps down the ladder.

She walks towards the white door and pulls the latch. Cold air flies around the room and she walks in. She tapes the beaker and writes the label "Subject #69". She places the beaker in a separate storage and sets the temperature to ensure that the semen freezes. She closes the storage and walks out of the freezer, closing the door. The vixen puts the tank top back on and walks towards the red door. She stops and turns to me.

"Sleep tight little one." she says. Opens the red door and leaves.