The Comet - New Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd been making too much noise in our raunchy fuck, and not to boast, but when two of the hottest asses on the track squad and one of the schools sexiest cheerleaders wander off, its sure to draw attention.

As we fucked, none of us noticed the trash can being pushed aside and three older women stepping into the bathroom. Keena and Carlie's track coach, Ms. Baker was at the lead, a towering red haired amazon with a military butch cut and an uncut red-wood of a cock that was well known to all of her runner's pink insides. Behind her my own cheer squad coach Ms. Mack was taking in our dirty display, her long dark auburn hair tucked over one ear as she groped the bulge of her cock in her tight shorts. Behind them, the principal, Ms. Haddok stood in her prim and proper skirt and blouse, her dark Italian skin blushing as she saw the raunchy fuck before her. Her big beautiful punishing cock and huge tits were legendary among the girls, as was her reputation as a brutal disciplinarian.

"You little bitches are in detention for month, for sure." Ms. Haddok said. She was almost grinning as she said it, and as Keena, Carlie, and I froze in our fuck we looked up at her unclasping her skirt at her hip. "We'll begin with a proper punishment though. Asses up, you little whores!"

Keena was pulled out of me with a hand under her arm. I saw Carlie get the same treatment as the older women took charge of us. They were in command, and we submitted to them as they set about the task of punishing us.

They lay the three of us on our backs together with our heads close to one another right on the wet floor. I could look to my left and see Carlie, and Keena was on my right.

I felt a growing bond with both my girls as the principal slid between my thighs and pulled her massive dick out, so big and beautiful framed by her elegant stockings and garter-belt. Her big dick was uncut and she peeled back the leathery hotness of her sheath to allow the shiny pink of her wet knob freedom to be smacked right down atop my own bulging dick.

The older women took us hard right on the spot, climbing between each of our legs and slamming their big cocks deep into our teenage assholes. I gasped out loud as the principal looked down at me, bullying her length deep and turning my face so she could look in my eyes as she raped me. I wasn't unwilling, but no other word can convey the sweet brutal way she took my hole. She wouldn't have cared if I had been begging her to stop. She was going to have me either way.

At one side I felt Keena's long fingers intertwining with my own to hold my hand as Carlie's soft hand did the same on my opposite. Each of us were being impaled with big lady-cock and being fucked hard and deep as we lay there together. Our bottoms rose up off the floor only to be pushed back down as cock slammed home into our holes, and I felt Keena and Carlie's hands tighten on my own as we were savagely fucked.

Our punishment lasted twice as long as the act of our dirty deed. With the principal and her two coaches violating each of our freshman assholes, Keena, Carlie and I could only grunt and whine as we were taken. It wasn't painful of course, but so fucking intense in pleasure that we could hardly concentrate on what was being done to us. Say what you will about youthful exuberance. Nothing compares to a well trained older woman with a nice fat dick who knows what a younger girls asshole truly needs.

I don't know which of us came first, but I soon felt a shower of warm cum slop across my face and tits. With each of us on our backs and our heads close together our big cocks were left free to jump and spurt on their own, slinging ropes of hot seed across each of our bodies and onto one another.

I could feel Principal Maddok's hand as she pumped and twisted my dick, helping to aim me as I came so that my creamy sperm could cover me and both my friends.

I turned my head as I came, grunting as I looked into Carlie's eyes. We both craned our necks and reached out for one another, kissing deeply as lines of cum rained down across our cheeks and lips. I turned from her, taking along with me the sweet icing of our fucking and catching Keena's mouth with my own as well, grunting as we continued taking dick, kissing tenderly as the cum on her face mingled with my own.

We were three little whores being fucked by seasoned veterans, and when I felt the principal sliding out of my ass I wasn't at all surprised to feel her kiss on my cock before she and the coaches moved to change partners.

My asshole was drooling with the principal's first cum, but she had multiple loads to offer, and I heard Carlie grunt as her big Italian cock rammed its way up inside my best friend, still coated with my anal grease.

My coach took a new position between my thighs, finally in my ass as she ran her fingers over my cum slathered skin. I looked up at her, face creamy with so much spunk as she smiled down at me. She wasn't mad. None of them were. Fucking in school was against the rules of course, but she had put her fat meat in so many little bubble butts over her office desk. This was a proper punishment not for being dirty little sluts together, but for daring not to include our betters.

Leaning down over me. Coach Mack ran her nose along my slippery cheek and locked eyes with me once she was buried in my pink hole. She took a long lick so she could savor the sweet flavor of my cum-basted flesh.

"Such a bad girl." The coach purred so only I could hear. "Should have sheathed myself in this little butt long before now. Gonna send you home with my spunk dripping from your pucker, Eden."

Practice ended at six, but principal Maddok, Coach Mack, and Coach Baker didn't finish gutting our buttholes until almost elven that night. As they finally climbed off of us and left Carlie, Keena, and I wallowing in a pool of hot cum we slid in close together, mewling like contented kitties as we snuggled close, kissing, licking, and caressing one another.

I had begun my day desperately in love with Carlie, and I still felt that and so much more. Keena had become special to us as we were pounded out like little whores together.

Even spent and panting from hours of getting our holes stretched and flooded with salty spunk, we couldn't stop kissing or stroking each others fine dicks. I knew as the principal and her coaches left us alone to simmer in our dirty afterglow that I had not one but two besties now. I could hardly wait to serve detention with my dirty sisters. I still hadn't had a piece of that pretty black ass, and Keena had a brutal butthole rape coming to her for sure.

12