The Commanding Officer Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is she a member?" The CO asked very concerned because he did frequently socialize with the Brigade Commander and other wives of senior officers.

"You don't expect us to answer that, do you, you stupid fucking cunt?" Amy replied tersely. "Even if we did know, The Society rules prevent a Woman's membership ever being revealed to white faggot sluts like you, except, of course, in the confines of The Society events. But then everyone is sworn to complete confidentiality. For obvious reasons, faggot sluts like you value that and don't blab in order to save their careers."

"So the answer is," Amy continued, "You are not going to be told either way!"

Amy and Lisa struggled to contain their smiles, because they knew full well from their recent attendance at The Society meetings, that the Brigade Commander's wife, Tina Leesy, was indeed a member. It was a particular feature of The Society that, even though it developed in the very class conscious United Kingdom, that all Women, from the lowest ranked persons, for instance Amy and Lisa as privates in the Army, were treated exactly equal to the most senior Women in The Society, like a Duchess or Brigade Commander's wife, and all were comfortably on first name terms at The Society events. In public settings any trappings of society rules were observed, however."

"And of course, here in the unit, we know it has to function so that HQ doesn't come asking too many questions, but when the work is done, you and ...," Amy paused as she didn't want to reveal too much, "... well, you will be nude in our presence and in the presence of PTE Simpson and PTE Lloyd here and any of our friends we choose, and you will be used by us how we want. You've got that?"

"Yes, Mistress Amy," was all the CO could manage as he was still on all fours with 2 huge black cocks poised ready to continue fucking him.

"Congratulations then, cocksucker," said Amy, "you've now an officially 'cunted' bottom bitch boi for The Society. And of course, you are now 10 Troop's cunted bottom bitch too, isn't he boys?" Amy directed her question to Ben and Sam.

"Err ...," Ben stammered. Amy quickly had to explain to the boys, who despite being strong muscular men, were nowhere near as quick witted and smart as the girls.

"It means our CO has now been arsefucked by your big black cocks, and our strap-ons, so that's why in the unit now he is officially a cunted bottom bitch boi. His arse is now a cunt for big black cocks, real and strap-on. When not on official duties, he has to be nude and perform any submissive tasks any Woman or black man tells him to do," Amy explained.

"Does that mean I still call him Sir and salute him?" asked a puzzled Sam.

"When the unit has an officially ordered task from HQ to perform, then yes - the old rules apply. Any other time, our Women's rules and the rules of the BNWO apply. You understand?" asked Amy.

"Ahh I think I've got it. We know about the BNWO. Our Troop Sergeant, SGT Russell, has been giving us lectures and the RSM, who you know is black too, has spoken to us too," said Sam.

"That's great to hear," said Lisa.

The CO is anointed

"I think it's time for the climax, so to speak, don't you think?" said Amy to nods and grunts of approval from Lisa and the 2 male privates.

"Kneel up now, faggot," Amy continued.

The CO duly knelt up on the floor in front of his very recognizable desk and soon had Ben and Sam with their rampant cocks on either side of the CO's face.

"There's a good boy," said Ben, growing in confidence, as he start slapping the CO's face with his hard black cock and was soon joined by Sam as he too started slapping the CO's face with his equally rock hard black cock.

"Fuck me, the girls and the lads in the troop are not going to believe this when we tell them," exclaimed Sam.

"Yeah," Ben joined in, "I'd heard of the BNWO from the RSM and SGT Russell and how white men were our bitches and white Women would do anything to get us to fuck them, but I didn't think it would happen to us with our own CO. This is fucking great!" as he and Sam continued to cock-slap the CO's bright red embarrassed face.

"Right. Let's bring this little party home. Start sucking and beating off those 2 magnificent cocks, you cocksucker, Cumstain. And don't you 2 studs cum until I tell you," explained Amy.

The CO, who had now completely accepted his fate, quickly grabbed on to each cock with one of his hands as he started earnestly sucking and beating off the cocks in front of him.

This continued for at least another 10 minutes. The slurping and gagging sounds the CO was making was complemented by the laughter of the 4 young soldiers, coupled with the instructions by Amy and Lisa to the CO as to how to improve his cocksucking techniques.

Soon the 2 boys were ready to burst their loads.

"Wait for it. Wait for it," ordered Amy in the time honoured military jargon, "Cumstain, you stop sucking and open your mouth and stick out your tongue. Boys, when I tell you, shoot your loads over this cocksucking faggot's face and into his mouth - get some loads in his mouth but also shower his face with your hot cum. And you, cocksucker, you swallow every drop of cum in your mouth."

The CO looked horrified but knew not to complain.

"Now," said Amy at which stage Ben and Sam started a last frantic beating off of their cocks and, within a few seconds, each of them started pumping jet after jet of cum into the CO's mouth and over his face, to the loud cheers of Amy and Lisa.

When the cum shooting fireworks had subsided, the CO looked a mess. He was barely recognizable. He had taken at least 6 cum shots in his mouth and 8 cum shots to his face. Hardly a square centimetre of his face didn't have any cum on it. Quickly, Lisa took some photos of the CO's cum covered face for later use.

"Now swallow!" ordered Amy.

The look on the CO's face as he proceeded to do as ordered and swallow all the cum in his mouth was priceless, or it would have been, if it could have been easily seen behind the cum mask all over his face.

The CO then reached for a tissue on his desk.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing, cunt?" said Amy very brusquely.

"I'm just going to wipe the cum off my face," said the CO meekly.

"Wrong!" bellowed Amy, as she simultaneously gave the CO an almighty kick right in his still aching balls, causing him to double over in great pain and for some of the cum to drip on the floor.

"White faggot cunts like you NEVER wipe any black cum from your face," continued Amy.

"There are only 2 ways white cunts like you get to remove cum from your face."

"Firstly, one or more Women or black men supervise you or another white faggot scraping off, or in the case of another white faggot, them licking off the cum, and then under supervision you or the other white faggot eats every single drop of the cum.

"Secondly, a Woman or a black man will remove it their special way."

"And if neither of those events happen, you cannot under any circumstances remove the load yourself. It must remain on your face until it naturally dissipates."

"But you know that," Amy finished up her explanation. "There were plenty of examples of middle aged white males like you doing cum face walks in public on the files on your computer that you've been beating off to while you were perving at all that stuff."

"So, seeing you've been our good little bitch today, Cumstain, we'll let you choose this once and once only," remarked Amy.

"Are you going to eat the cum or do you want us to remove it?"

"I don't want to eat any more cum please, Mistress Amy" the CO said quickly.

"Oh believe you me," continued Amy, "You're going to be eating lots and lots of cum loads from now on! But today you don't have to. But you do have to lick up that cum that dripped on the floor. That's never negotiable. Any cum that drips from your face or body has to be licked up by you immediately. Seeing you didn't know that, you won't be punished for not immediately licking up the cum that dripped on the floor just before when I kicked you in the balls. In future, you will be severely punished for not licking up the cum. Now get to it before I change my mind about punishment."

The CO quickly bent over and started licking up the cum. Lisa placed her foot on the CO's head as he did so, to "make sure you do a good job" as she told him.

That action of course caused more cum to drip on the floor, and it was a full minute before Lisa took her foot off the CO's head when she was satisfied he had done a good enough job on licking up the cum.

"So you want us to remove the cum, do you, faggot?" asked Lisa.

"Yes, please, Mistress Lisa," the CO replied quickly.

"OK then. Get into the shower in your ensuite immediately and lie on the floor," directed Amy.

The CO complied promptly.

Soon he was surrounded by the 4 young soldiers who immediately started pissing all over the CO's face with a view to remove the cum.

"This is the only other method of cum removal other than you eating it under supervision. Women or black men can piss on you to remove the cum. But of course, that serves as your shower, and when we stop pissing, you get on with what you are meant to do. No use of the shower. Got that, Cumstain?" explained Amy.

"Yes, Mistress Amy," the CO managed to mutter all the while receiving 4 steady streams of piss all over his face.

After a minute, the streams of piss had subsided and the cum had disappeared from the CO's face.

"Well that's some good news and bad news for you, cunt," laughed Lisa. "You don't have to go out in public with cum on your face, but you do have to go out in public smelling like a fucking piss trough."

With that, all 4 young soldiers burst into laughter at the CO's fate.

"Well, that's the end of your introduction to the Society and the BNWO, cunt," said Lisa.

"Come on, you can get dressed now and I'll drive you home. But before you do, I think it is only fair that you thank PTE Simpson and PTE Lloyd in the approved BNWO way for white faggots to thank superior black men for allowing the white faggots to serve the black men."

"And this will be the case from now on. You must kiss their arseholes. And I don't mean a little peck on the arsehole, it has to be proper French kissing. We need to see tongue. Make love with your mouth and tongue to those arseholes."

"You can thank PTE Simpson first. Crawl over to him and beg him to let you thank him for cunting you."

"I can't do that. I'm his Commanding Officer!" the CO tried to say before he was quickly set upon by Lisa and Amy who started kicking him nice and hard in his already aching and swollen balls and slapping his piss-soaked face."

"I thought we had agreed on your situation. Do you want us to report you to HQ, you pathetic old white faggot?" said an exasperated Amy.

"Noooo. Don't do that, please I'll be ruined," the CO whimpered.

"Well, crawl over and beg PTE Simpson to let you thank him for cunting you as a pathetic old white faggot cunt. And don't keep us waiting," ordered Amy.

The CO then crawled over and knelt in front of Ben, and said meekly, "Please, please, please PTE Simpson. Please let this pathetic old white faggot cunt thank you for cunting me."

Ben could hardly contain himself, but under Amy's direction, he turned around and stood just in front of the kneeling CO with his arse practically in the CO's face.

"Spread his arse cheeks apart and get kissing, you pathetic old cunt. And we want to see plenty of tongue too," laughed Amy as she instructed the CO what to do.

For the next 10 minutes, apart from the excited chatter and giggles of the 4 young soldiers, all that could be heard was the sound of the CO, still fully nude on his knees, but still boned up with excitement, going to town kissing and tonguing Ben's arsehole.

When the girls thought that Ben had had a decent thank you, they repeated the process with the CO having to beg Sam to let the CO spend another 10 minutes kissing and tonguing Sam's arsehole in thanks to Sam for his cunting of the CO. All of the arse licking and kissing had, of course, been captured on video.

When the girls too thought that Sam had had a thorough thank you, they sent the 2 young black privates off with passionate hugs and kisses and with the promise of seeing them later in the evening.

Amy and Lisa then reinstated the CO's office and having changed out of their Domme gear, resumed their roles as the CO's clerk and driver respectively. They helped the CO get back into his uniform.

"That was fun wasn't it, Sir?" smirked Amy now back as the highly efficient clerk.

"You've had a big day. PTE Park will drive you home and I'll take care of things here. I've already set up voicemail on your phone and automatic replies on your email and have moved all meetings from your schedule today," Amy continued her explanation.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Sir. But remember," Amy went on, resuming her Domme persona, "You're still our cunted bottom bitch boi and you are that for 10 Troop and other black soldiers!"

"In fact, after I finish editing the video of today's activities, I'm going to upload it to The Society website. The Ladies will love it. Especially those who know you in civilian life! But you know I'll never tell you who they are," Amy laughed cuttingly.

The CO, now completely resigned to his fate, could only mumble, "Yes, Mistress Amy," as Lisa escorted him out to his car.

End of Part 1