The Companion Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked happy to see me as she smiled before telling me to get the bags out of the trunk. She walked past me and commented on how cool it was. My skin was covered in goose bumps and my teeth were chattering. The concrete was cold as I went into the garage and retrieved her bags.

I brought them inside. She told me to put them on the counter. She was walking around looking at things.

"I see you've been busy Frances. How was your nap? I was going to wake you, but decided to let you sleep. I called John. He was free so we met for lunch then saw a movie. He had plans for the evening so I decided to do some shopping. I'm famished."

She came up to me and put her arms around me. I noticed her lipstick was freshly applied as she kissed me on the lips. She looked me square in the eye as she said, "Oops, some of my lipstick rubbed off on you. You look so cute with red lips. Thanks for being patient and waiting for me to exit the car. I had forgotten how cool it is. Your skin is like ice. My poor Frances."

I hugged her back. She smelled I thought very good. John and Mistress Sylvia had a nice Sunday together.

She asked, "How's your bottom?"

I told her both hurt.

She thought my answer was funny and kissed me again before saying, "Poor Frances had a rough weekend. So, what did you make us for dinner?"

She sat down. I prepared our plates, served her, then after placing mine on the table, asked for permission to sit.

"The apron looks cute on you, but not at the dinner table."

I took off the apron.

She gave me the biggest smile afterwards. I smiled back knowing I had done well. I should have felt hurt at her spending the better part of the day with John, but I wasn't. I instead found myself engaging with her as she talked. I felt more of a confidante than husband. My comments encouraged her to tell me in great detail about her lunch, the movie, and about them. She suggested I open a bottle of wine. I poured us each a glass and we sat and drank and chatted. She sounded I thought like a lovesick girl. I didn't see the middle aged woman she was but the young woman I fell in love with decades before. Love looked good on her. She even shared with me how tempted she was to follow him home, but he had plans with some of his adult children and grandchildren.

She asked, "Is it weird how I want to meet them, for them to like me, for them to see their dad and I as special friends?"

I answered, "It's not, Mistress Sylvia. You clearly like him a lot so it's normal for you to want his family to like you. I wanted your family to like me when we were dating."

She looked at me, "My family loved you Frances. They all said you were a great guy. And you still are."

"Thank you Mistress Sylvia."

She then changed the conversation to us and thanked me for everything I did for her.

I answered as a good submissive would, "Mistress Sylvia, I'm here for your pleasure."

"Frances, do you really mean that or are you saying it because you think that's what I want to hear?"

"Mistress Sylvia, I really mean it or I wouldn't have said it."

She smiled and finished off the rest of her glass.

"Drink up," she said.

I finished my glass. She wasn't a big drinker and her eyes looked glassy.

"Lay the blanket out on the living room floor, Frances."

I got up from the table and did as she asked.

"Now come here and undress me. Take off my shoes first."

I knelt and removed her shoes.

"Very good, Frances."

She rubbed her stocking covered feet against my face, torso, and the bulge hidden behind my panties.

Standing up she turned around and had me remove the necklace, commenting how John liked it and reminding me I had purchased it for her as an anniversary gift long ago, our fifth. She then had me unzip her dress and together we took it off of her. Next came her bra which certainly looked new. I couldn't help but notice what I had thought were hose were in fact stockings. She was wearing a garter belt, something I hadn't seen on her in years. Her panties she had learned long ago went on after the stockings were fastened. On my knees again and facing her I pulled her panties down.

She stepped out of them and patting me on the head said, "Thank you Frances."

She walked over to where the blanket was and laid face down. She opened her legs. I needed no further invitation.

I laid down between her legs and as she rested her face on the blanket, I began to lick and kiss each of her buttocks. I then started at the top of her crack.

"I see you like doing this to me as much as I like you doing it to me."

I pressed my face between her cheeks and licked.

"John told me to tell you thanks for Friday. He said the meal you prepared was delicious."

A minute or two later as I worked my way closer to her rosebud she talked about how relaxed she felt and how she hoped my neck and mouth were up for a long workout.

"Frances, I know my treatment of you today was very harsh, but you have to admit you deserved it. I really had no choice and knew I had to nip in the bud your defiance."

I took my mouth off of her flesh just long enough to tell her, "I'm sorry, Mistress Sylvia. I did deserve it. I'll try and be better."

"You'd better, Frances."

My tongue deep in her crack she told me, "Its such a weight off my shoulders to know you get me and I can confide in you, I really have no one else I can talk to about John. Thanks for being my friend and not my husband when I talk about him."

I raised my head again, "Mistress Sylvia, I can be both. I liked hearing about your day spent with him."

She quipped, "I believe we had a major breakthrough today. The difference in your behavior between this morning and now is one hundred and eighty degrees apart. You're proof an old dog can learn new tricks. My mistress friends told me you were too old to train, but you are proving them wrong."

I wondered if she would ever tell me who these women were she confided in, how did she meet them, where did they live, but I hadn't pried figuring she would tell me when she was ready.

I licked to the top of her anus then skipped over it before licking her perineum.

She groaned about the unfairness of me teasing her. When I placed my mouth against her anus, she moaned, "That's it, Frances. You've hit the sweet spot. Fuck, that feels good. French it."

I took my hands and spread her buttocks further apart hoping it would help me get my tongue past her sphincter. She was grinding her pubis against the blanket.

"Use your finger to loosen me, Frances."

I did probing her bottom for the first time. She was tight I thought. Satisfied her sphincter was looser I tried again and succeeded. I was now French kissing her bottom and she was loving it.

"This is so nasty Frances, but feels so damn good. Your tongue is up my poop chute."

As my tongue made her feel better and better she used her forearms to prop up her upper body and her knees for her lower half. She pushed her bottom against my face causing my neck to strain. I hooked my arms under her legs and kept my face planted on her ass. When her orgasm began she dropped back onto the blanket and I followed my mouth never breaking contact with her rosebud colored orifice.

We lay there, my face resting on her bottom for a few minutes as she basked in after orgasm bliss.

I really thought we were done for the night when she said, "Frances, go get my cock and the lube."

I protested, "Mistress Sylvia, that won't be necessary. Besides, I'm still very tender back there."

"Frances, I wasn't asking but telling you to get it."

"Yes, Mistress Sylvia." I got up and returned cock, harness, and lube in hand.

She directed me on how it all went together and after I had the harness fitted on her she grabbed my head and told me to open my mouth. She fucked my face for several minutes asking me how much I enjoyed sucking cock. She told me it looked like I was enjoying myself a bit too much.

"Take off those panties and get on all fours."

I did as directed and Mistress Sylvia lubed up the dildo.

"Put our your hand, Frances," she said as she squirted a generous amount onto my fingers.

I knew the drill, reached between my legs, and smeared the lube over my butthole.

She thankfully took her time, but it definitely started out as painful.

"Shhh, Frances, it will feel better soon. In a few minutes you'll be begging me to go faster my little bitch."

She was right. Even better she reached around as she fucked me and began to jack my penis. It took a while for me to get hard and I was seconds away from climaxing when she stopped.

I protested, "No, Mistress Sylvia."

She pulled her cock out of me and said, "That's enough for tonight."

I told her she was cruel.

She answered, "That's the whole idea bitch. Now put your panties back on and pour me another glass of wine."

She and I were both breathing heavy. We had flushed chests and faces. Her nipples looked painfully erect. The only difference is she had climaxed earlier and I hadn't, robbed of it by her. I did as she asked. She went into her bedroom and returned a few minutes later wearing one of her long flannel nightgowns.

She sat down on the couch, patted the seat next to her indicating I should join her. She asked where my glass was. I told her I had only poured one. She told me to get myself a glass. As we sipped our wine she said, "That was fun."

When I didn't comment she said, "Admit it. You had a good time. You liked being my bitch."

I told her I really didn't like being called her bitch, but yes I had enjoyed it until she stopped me from climaxing. I told her, "That was so mean."

She laughed and said, "Deep down you loved it Frances just like you love the idea of being my bitch. You just don't want to admit it, but we know it's true."

She then pointed out I had really gotten into sucking her.

"No wonder men like receiving blowjobs. I felt so powerful fucking your mouth. I almost came."

"I could tell. I got pretty turned on too."

"See. I knew you were having a good time. Frances, Thanks for being such a good sport Frances."

"You're welcome, Mistress Sylvia," wondering how much I would regret having been so accommodating the next time I sat on the toilet.

12