The Compassionate Night Nurse

Story Info
Wife is fulfilled helping hung accident victim.
4.4k words
4.29
298.1k
128
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa Stevens walked into the hospital room looking at the patient that had come out of his coma earlier in the day. His entire upper body was bandaged. His arms were broken and in traction. Eye and mouth slits pierced the man's wrapped head.

The poor thing had been in a horrible car accident several days earlier. His car had struck another head on and then gone over an embankment, crashing on the edge of a small lake. Luckily, he hadn't been wearing a seat belt and was thrown from the car by the explosion. He had suffered from horrible burns over his upper body, broken both arms, and a concussion that had left him comatose for 58 hours.

Lisa looked at him, her eyes tearing up with compassion. She would say a prayer for John tonight before slipping into bed beside Edgar. She hadn't been a nurse long and John was the most tragic patient she had seen.

Lisa pulled the covers off John's legs and lifted up his gown as she turned to squeeze out a sponge. She turned back and froze, staring at John's crotch. Gray hair under John's navel formed an arrow pointing straight at an incredibly large penis. Soft, it was longer and thicker then Edgar's. It dangled between his legs elevated by two equally large testicles. She had given over a dozen men sponge baths and none of their penises compared with John's.

Lisa began running the sponge down his legs, staring at his huge penis the whole time. She ran the sponge over his abdomen and then down his huge penis. As she stroked it, his penis grew until it was rising up off the mattress. It continued to grow, rising off his testicals until it was pointing towards the ceiling at least twelve full inches long and as thick as her wrist. It stood proudly for close to a minute before falling with a thud on John's stomach.

Being new at the hospital, Lisa had pulled the night shift. It cut into her time with Edgar since they had conflicting shifts and they rarely saw each other. Lisa was 24 and had been married two years. She and Edgar had tried to start a family right after their wedding, but it had turned out Edgar had a low sperm count and it was doubtful she would conceive. Now they rarely had sex, which was fine with her since she found it unrewarding and messy in the first place. Now staring at John's foot long monstrosity, she wondered if she had been missing out on something.

"Whatsss name?" John hissed out through his teeth, obviously in pain.

"Lisa."

"Call me John."

"I know John. Just let me finish your bath." Lisa reached out and grabbed the shaft of his penis and ran the sponge down the hard, thick length. Even wearing the glove, it felt warm in her hand and it throbbed with each beat of his heart. The head turned an angry red and swelled up even larger. Reluctantly, she finished and released it.

"Please, I need relief," said the man. "Look at my cock."

His giant penis was hard as a rock and it laid flat against his stomach. The big, bulbous head reached all the way to his bandages which ended above the man's navel. It was swollen and covered in puffy blue veins. The head was now bigger then a golf ball. "Does it hurt?" she asked taking off her gloves

"Yesss," hissed the man. "It hurtss. I need to cum."

"I'm sorry," she said.

"Help me," he pleaded.

"What can I do?"

"Sssuck it."

Lisa crinkled her nose in disgust. "I'm married," she said holding up her hand to show the ring. "and I don't do that, even for my husband."

"Then jerk me off."

"I said, I'm married."

"Not cheating to ssstroke it. Please help me. It hurtsss," the man said writhing his hips. "It help pain. Pleassse"

Lisa's mother had died in child birth and as soon as she was old enough, she was cooking for her drunken father and cleaning the house. She was fourteen when he hit her for the first time telling her he had wanted a boy. She left several years later when he broke her arm and went to live with an uncle. Her father, Chuck had completely destroyed her self esteem and it took years to recover.

Like many children of alcoholics, Lisa had a deep desire to be loved. She was eager to please and had a problem saying no. Many people, both friends and strangers walked all over her. Seeing the man writhe in pain broke Lisa's heart. "What do I do?"

"Just ssstroke it."

"Alright, if it helps you recover, but I'm wearing a glove."

Lisa retrieved her surgical gloves and pulled them on her hands. She couldn't believe she was actually going to do this, but then she had never seen a man who needed to get off this bad. John wasn't expected to pull through and if she could do this one small thing to help a dying man, she would. She decided to just be impassionate and stroke him off. It shouldn't last more then a few minutes.

Lisa wet her glove with some liquid soap from the restroom and returned to John's side. She grabbed the root of his big penis and pulled it upright. She grabbed the head with her right hand and slid it down to the root. She moved her hand back up and began stroking him.

"Yesss," hissed John.

"You like this?" she asked smiling at him. "Is this making you feel better?"

"Yesss, feelsss good. Ssstroke that big cock."

Lisa quit talking after that and stared at his huge penis...no cock. Cock seemed more appropriate for something so big. His cock outlasted her arm and she switched as she rapidly stroked him and then switched back as her left arm tired quickly.

After about fifteen minutes John's cock seemed to grow even larger, the head hardening and the veins swelling up. She leaned forward, fascinated just as his pee-slit opened and spit out a huge wad of sperm.

Lisa closed her eyes just as the long strand of sperm splattered across her face. She held them closed and scrunched her face, keeping her eyes shut and her mouth closed as another hot wad splattered on her lips and chin. Lisa opened her eyes when she felt it was safe in time to see a jet of sperm shoot up three inches before falling down the sides of his cock. Sperm continued to flow out of the head reminding her of a volcano. She stroked forwards a couple times to milk the rest of his sperm out before running to the bathroom.

The pungent aroma of his sperm assaulted her nose. She held her mouth shut for fear of sperm dripping into her mouth. She hadn't expected a baptism, her face was over a foot from his cockhead when he came.

She looked in the mirror and quickly cleaned herself up. Sperm was in her hair and some had stained her collar. She made sure it was all gone before breathing through her mouth again.

Lisa returned to his side after cleaning herself. John's cock had shrunk to about eight inches and his crotch area was surrounded by liquifying sperm. She cleaned the mess up with the sponge before leaving. He was breathing heavily having passed out from the exertion.

********************

The next night Lisa came back into John's room late at night to check up on him. He was sleeping, which was good for him. Her eyes teared up as she looked at him. X-rays had shown internal tissue damage and his outlook was worsening every day. She didn't regret helping the poor soul out with a hand job in the least bit. In fact, she had a strong desire to see his huge cock again.

Because of the body cast, a nurse had just tied a gown around his waist for modesty. Lisa pulled down the covers and lifted the gown. His huge cock rested lazily across one leg. She reached out and carressed the shaft. John's cock hardened, rising up off his leg and moving up towards his navel. She grabbed it and pulled forward so that it was pointing towards the ceiling. Lisa took her eyes off his cock and looked up at John. His eyes were now open and staring at her through the bandages. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you."

"It'sss ok. What are you going to do 'bout it?"

For some reason, Lisa had put a small bottle of hand lotion in her pocket. She took it out and poured large dollops onto both her hands. She grabbed his cock again with both slick hands and began jerking him. "Feel good?"

"Yesss Lisssa. You make me feel good. It'sss the only thing that helpsss me."

"Well anything that helps you get better John. I'll do this for you every night if it helps you."

"It doesss, it doesss," he assured her.

Lisa had studied therapeutic touch, but this wasn't mentioned in her class. She had forgone the gloves this time and she loved how hot the cock felt in her hands. Lotion squeezed between her fingers and she gripped his cock tightly, stroking him quickly.

Lisa looked for the tell-tale signs of approaching orgasm. She was smart this time, making sure the head was pointed away from her face. Once again, like a volcano it erupted shooting a large wad of sperm a foot into the air. In a way, she missed feeling it splatter on her face, but this way she got to see it in all it's glory, and there was no mess to clean up.

John was sleeping peacefully again, even before his cock quit cumming. Lisa smiled down at him and went to the bathroom to clean up. Large amounts of cum had leaked down over her hands. She brought one up to her face and inhaled deeply. There was something about the smell that was primal. It was a smell that could only be associated with a man. She inhaled again before cleaning up. When she was done, she grabbed a towel and went to clean John off.

********************

Two nights later, Lisa entered the room and immediately saw John's eyes focus on her. He had relapsed the day before falling back into a short coma. She had missed giving him his special therapy the night before and was delighted to see his cock rising up under his gown the minute he saw her.

"Niccce to sssee you," he said.

"You too. I missed you last night," she said as she lifted the gown up and began pouring lotion onto her hand.

"You like jerking off my cock don't you Lisssa?" he asked as she started to stroke it.

"I do enjoy it, except for the mess."

"Put your lipsss around the head then. You can ssspit it out later. No messs."

The thought of putting a man's penis in her mouth disgusted her, but she replied, "I'll think about it."

John lasted along time again, but soon enough his cock head was swelling up. Lisa made up her mind and bent down opening her jaw wide enough to let the head into her mouth.

"Yesss," moaned John thrusting his hips so that the head slid back and forth between her lips.

Lisa wondered what it would be like to feel him cum inside her vagina as the first wad hosed the back of her mouth, completely filling it. The amount caught her off guard and sperm dribbled out her lips and down her chin, staining her blouse worse then the first time.

She gulped, accidently swallowing some of his hot sperm. Horrified, she pulled his cock out of her mouth letting the rest spray all over her face.

A few minutes later, she looked at herself in the mirror. Sperm covered her face and filed her nostrils with its pungent aroma. She inhaled deeply again. It hadn't really tasted that bad. Her tongue flickered out and licked some off her chin. No, not bad at all, though it was better hot straight out of his cock. She lapped some more up before cleaning up.

********************

"I wan't to sssee you," said John the next night.

"What?"

"Pleassse, I haven't seen a woman in ssso long."

Lisa looked at him and then went to check the hall. It was empty, the only other nurse was doing paperwork and would be busy all night. She shut the door and began stripping beside John.

Lisa had a sexy, young body. Her breasts were full and proud. She had a thin, flat belly and full hips. No man besides Edgar had ever seen her nude before and as she removed her bra, she was surprised to see how big and puffy her nipples were. She had been trying to deny it, but each time she did this her panties were getting soaked. They were soaked now as she pulled them down.

John couldn't turn to see her, but his eyes were flickering back and forth in anticipation. Lisa climbed up on the bed and straddled his legs, sitting up on her knees so that he could see her entire body. She closed her eyes from shyness as he took in all her youthful beauty.

She opened them again when he sobbed. "You're ssso beautiful. Jussst like my wife."

"Your married?" she asked alarmed that she was jerking off a married man.

"Widowed," he replied. "It'sss been ssso long since a woman did this for me."

"Glad I could help. Do you really think I'm beautiful?"

"God, yesss."

Good, only my husband has seen me nude before."

"He doesssn't know how lucky he isss."

'No, he doesn't,' thought Lisa. She straddled his hips and began stroking off John's cock. The poor man's eyes were staring down over the bandages at her breasts and then down to his cock superimposed over her pubic hair.

Lisa found her own crotch was sliding forward as she jerked him off. She moved forwards angling her crotch up until his shaft was resting against her labia. She pushed her labia against the root of his cock as she stroked him. It felt so good and was so erotic that what happened next caught her off guard. An incredible feeling grew in her womb as she pressed her crotch into John's shaft. The feeling grew as she speeded up her hands along John's shaft and her orgasm exploded just as his cock did. Sperm shot up striking her chin as she moaned with pleasure from her first orgasm. More sperm splattered on her breasts and belly.

"Yesss," said John staring at her.

Lisa stared back at him as she scooped up a wad of sperm off her nipple and licked it off her finger. John moaned at the sight and moaned again as she slid down and took the end of his cock into her mouth, jerking out the remaining sperm. She bobbed her head over a couple inches until she was sure it was dry, swallowing the last drop.

"God, thank you Lisssa," he moaned.

"No, thank you John. Ive never cum before. It was wonderful."

*******************

John was wheezing worse then ever the next night from his burnt lungs. He was getting worse despite her best efforts. "Pleassse sssuck it," he begged his eyes pleading with her.

Lisa bent over the bed and pulled his hard cock off his stomach. "What do I do?" she asked.

"Lick it," he said.

Lisa gently placed her lips against the hard head and kissed it. Her tongue flickered out across the pee-slit. She licked around the head then down around the crown.

"Now the ssshaft," said John moaning as her tongue slid down his rod. "Tell me you love my cock Lisssa. I need to hear you sssay it."

"I love your big cock John. I've never encountered anything quite like it. I'm going to take your big cock in my mouth now. I haven't even done this for my husband. Your the first John."

Lisa parted her lips and pushed down letting the head enter her mouth just as John said, "Thatsss becaussse your husssband isssn't a real man. Only a real man can pleassse a hot ssslut like you Lisssa."

His words made Lisa angry, partially because she knew they were true. A fresh wave a lubrication coated her thighs when he called her a slut. For some reason his insults turned her on and she doubled her efforts.

Lisa pushed down letting the head slide into her throat. She gagged, but tried again, finding it easier as her throat stretched out to accommodate him. She managed half his cock and ended up jerking off half while bobbing her head rapidly over the other half. John just bucked his hips wildly until his cock swelled up and he exploded deep in her throat, sending sperm straght into her belly. Lisa let the first couple of large wads fill her belly before moving her head up so that she could taste him. Her mouth filled twice and she swallowed every drop. She jerked the remaing sperm out of his cock and into her mouth, rolling it around on her tongue before swallowing.

She covered him up and went on about her rounds. Lisa returned later when John should have been asleep. Instead she found him teary eyed staring a the ceiling. "What's wrong?"

"I'm not going to make it Lisssa," he said.

"Never give up hope John," she said running her hand down his bandaged cheek. "If there's anything I can do that I'm not doing for you already..."

"There isss one thing, but you can't help me."

"What's that John?"

"I want my genesss to live on."

"I don't understand."

"I want a child. Do you have children Lisssa?"

"No, we've tried, but my husband has a low sperm count."

"Let me give you a baby Lisssa."

"You know I can't John, I'm married," she said backing out of the room.

His request insinuated its way into her mind filling her thoughts. She wanted a baby more then anything and more and more, it looked like Edgar wasn't going to give her one. Here might be her one chance to conceive a child. Lisa tossed and turned all night in bed. John's request came at her most fertile time of the month and her body was a mass of raging hormones. Just the thought of John's seed spraying into her womb had her soaking the sheets. Lisa rolled over and straddled her husband

********************

"Lisssa, Isss that you?"

Lisa had just shut the door. She quickly unbuttoned her jacket and was removing her bra as she climbed on the bed straddling John. Lisa was wearing a nurse's skirt and had foregone panties. She pulled his already hard cock up and kneeled over him, pointing the head at the entrance to her vagina. She wouldn't need lubrication, she was soaked already.

Lisa and John both moaned as she took several inches into her vagina. He was so thick, even a few inches felt better then her husband. She felt another orgasm build and her legs started shaking. They collapsed and she slid down, impaling herself on John's entire cock.

It triggered the orgasm which traveled through her body like a tidal wave. It was nothing like the little one he had given her before. This was a mind-numbing orgasm that left her craving more.

Lisa recovered and began riding John's cock, controlling the speed and depth of penetration. Incredibly, his cock gave her even more orgasms.

"Your pussssy'sss ssso hot and tight Lisssa. Ain't you ever been fucked before?"

"No, not like this. Fuck me John. Fuck my pussy. I need a real man's cock to give me a baby."

"You big cock, loving ssslut, married to a wussss. I wisssh I wasssn't in traction. I'd give you the fucking you need sssso bad."

"I wish you weren't too John," she said crying out in orgasm.

John's cock was incredible. It was so big and hard. Lisa felt completely full and she wanted to feel his cock in her forever. She rode his cock with wild abandon, diddling her clit as she bounced up and down his shaft, trigerring orgasm after orgasm. She had no idea sex could ever be this good and couldn't imagine what it would be like if John was in control, crushing her beneath him as he pounded his mighty cock into her pussy.

All the orgasms he had given her were nothing compared to the one she had when his cock erupted in her pussy. She had to squeeze her mouth shut to keep from screaming in pleasure as his seed sent millions of sperm to assault her womb.

********************

Lisa returned towards morning and mounted him again. She fucked him every day that week except for her days off and when she was off, she wished she were fucking him.

Lisa was leaning forward on several inches of his cock, bracing her arms against the metal bar on the side of the hospital bed. She couldn't touch his torso as the pain from the burns had made him pass out the last time she tried it. She had pushed one puffy nipple through the hole in the bandages for his mouth and John was sucking on it like a baby.

She leaned back groaning with pleasure, impaling herself on his entire rod. She was sitting there just enjoying the feeling of satisfaction she got from being fully penetrated when John said, "Lisssa, I'm getting worssse."

"I know," she said sobbing. Lisa wasn't sure if she was upset for him or for the fact that she would lose his fat, pussy pleaser.

12