The Comstock Institute Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alost immediately I became aware of how exposed I was. My naked bottom was completely raised from the surface of the bed as the stirrups were raised up and my legs were spread obscenely wide. Fabi gave me a flirtatious smile as she looked directly and unashamedly at my exposed anus, scrotum and the shaft and head of my cock. I'm certain I must have blushed when she shamelessly ogled my naked body like that.

"Don't be embarrassed, Scott," she said in a voice that was supposed to be soothing. "I've done this to a lot of prisoners and applicants, both male and female."

I failed to see how that knowledge was supposed to make me feel less humiliated or exposed. I had a difficult time coping with the knowledge of how openly and lewdly my body was displayed for these women. I didn't even have a contract yet with the Comstock Institute and already my naked body was being displayed like some sort of naked male model performing in a bondage porno.

Fabi gently stroked my inner thighs and my exposed anus before she moved on to the next step of my "procedure". This step involved getting a stainless steel bowl which apparently contained some sort of hot, thick liquid that she referred to as wax, although this didn't really seem like any sort of wax (melted or solid) that I'd ever seen.

Fabi took a tool that looked very much like a tongue depressor and got a generous helping of the "wax" on the depressor and smeared the gooey substance between the cheeks of my buttocks, across my anus, over my entire scrotum, up and down the shaft of my cock and all around my pelvis. Now that I was helpless and bound and didn't need anyone to keep me from fleeing, the security guards assisted Fabi by getting her long white strips that looked very much like bandages.

Fabi efficiently and competently pressed the strips over my anus, my ball sack and all of the other coated areas. Much to my surprise, I could feel my cock begin to swell as Fabi manipulated my cock from side to side as she wrapped about six or seven of the white cloth strips up and down my shaft.

And then with businesslike efficiency, Fabi yanked each of the cloth strips from my naked skin. She started with the one that was plastered across my anus and I screamed as it was the sharpest, most severe pain I'd ever felt in my life. I struggled against the bonds that held my legs far apart, but they were made of stern stuff and no matter how hard I struggled they held firm.

"Jesus Christ," I blurted out. "What the fuck? Am I bleeding?"

Fabi held up the cloth strip and it had dozens of hairs on it, but no blood.

"I'm just grooming you, Scott," Fabi said. "The pain you feel is because I'm yanking body hairs out by the roots, but I promise you there won't be any blood. I know what I'm doing, and none of the prisoners who are groomed by me are ever seriously hurt. I'm very skilled at what I do."

Fabi continued to yank the cloth strips off of my naked body, ripping out hairs as she went. Removing the hairs from the shaft of my cock was just as painful as when she removed the hairs from the sensitive skin of my anus, and I reflexively struggled to close my legs, but the leather straps buckled around my ankles held me perfectly immobile. I squirmed and trembled as best I could and screamed in excruciating pain and by the time Fabi had completely removed all of the hair from my pelvic area and between my buttocks I had tears running down my face. I had no idea that hair removal could ever be so painful.

Despite all evidence to the contrary, Fabi spoke to me in a cheerful, encouraging tone of voice and said, "See Scott? Now, that wasn't so terrible."

Still sounding encouraging, she added, "And you look so much more beautiful without all of that unsightly body hair. You look smooth and adorable; so much more attractive now"

Much to my horror, Fabi also began to smear the hot wax on my legs, armpits and across my nipples. She was determined to make sure I didn't have a single follicle of hair anywhere on my body.

Cloth strips were plastered firmly across my nipples, my armpits and anywhere they could find hair on my thighs, calves or shins.

"I'm very efficient at this, Scott," Fabi said reassuringly as she leaned down and comfortingly stroked my forehead. "This will all be over soon."

"Argggghhhh," I screamed as tiny hairs were ripped out by their roots from the sensitive flesh around my nipples. And then Fabi went to work on my legs, removing every last trace of hair from my thighs, calves and shins. She saved my armpits for last and they were far more sensitive than I thought they'd be. By the time Fabi was finished, my throat was sore from all the screaming I'd done.

Mercifully, Fabi then proceeded to rub some sort of cream on my legs, my nipples, my cock, my anus and every part of my anatomy that she had just denuded. Fabi didn't explain what it was, however it reduced the stinging sensation of having my hairs yanked out by their roots, so I decided I was very much in favor of it, whatever it was.

Since Fabi had completely removed every last trace of hair from my body and I was completely smooth from my neck down to my toes, I assumed that Fabi would unbuckle the leather straps and let me get up off the examination table; however she just stood there, looking down at my naked and helpless body.

"Scott you've gone soft," Fabi said admonishingly after staring intently at my naked genitals for about two minutes. "The evaluation committee won't like that."

"It's the pain," I explained. "Ripping hairs out of a guy's cock and anus really hurts, and you can't expect a guy to keep an erection when he's in that much pain."

"Actually, we can," Fabi said with a slight smirk on her face. "Doctor Estrich could give you some powerful aphrodisiacs and those would make certain that you had an impressive erection for the evaluation committee to admire, but she's not here today."

With those words, I thought that Fabi and I were done, but she still had plans for me. She rummaged around in a cabinet and came back with a tube of something.

"This is calorex gel," she explained. "When applied to the skin, it raises the temperature of the flesh and dramatically improves blood circulation."

Fabi snapped on some disposable latex gloves and then squeezed a generous blob of calorex into her left hand.

"This will give you an instant erection," Fabi explained, "And it should last for a minimum of four hours."

Fabi used both hands to smear the calorex gel all over the head and shaft of my cock, lubricating every millimeter of it in the thick gelatinous substance. She smeared a generous amount on the head of my cock and slid her hands up and down the shaft of my cock as if she were masturbating me, and then a few seconds later I felt a hot, stinging sensation.

"AAArgghhhhhhh," I exclaimed in pain. "It burns!"

The head and shaft of my cock were suffused with stinging heat and I couldn't seem to stop screaming, gasping and panting in pain. The calorex gel was like liquid fire.

"The stinging sensation only lasts about six minutes," Fabi explained calmly and without concern for my distress. "After that it just feels tingly on the skin and it will keep your cock nice and erect for hours."

My eyes were filled with tears, but I looked between my widespread legs and saw that my cock was harder, longer and more swollen than I had ever seen it before. My best guess was that it was about ten inches long now. I hated the pain, but somewhere in my brain I was feeling a degree of pride about the size of my erection.

Fabi also gave me an enema, as she assured me that the evaluating committee likes to examine applicants from the inside as well as the outside. "Just think of it as a body cavity search when they stick a finger inside of you," Fabi suggested.

"I've never had a body cavity search before," I replied, and I inwardly cringed at the thought of a finger being inserted into my virgin anus.

"Really," Fabi asked. She seemed genuinely surprised. I wondered what sort of social circles she ran in that she believed body cavity searches were commonplace.

When I left Fabi's domain, I was marched naked by the security guards down the corridor and back to the evaluating committee. My now embarrassingly large erection bobbed slightly as I walked. Several employees smiled and openly ogled my naked body as I was marched past them.

"Scott Alexander is ready to be examined now," one of the security guards announced to the evaluating committee as I was marched naked into the room. "Fabi has taken care of all of the necessary grooming."

The four cold-hearted dictators who were to stand in judgment of my naked body looked up and deigned to take notice of me.

The red-headed female replied, "Well, he looks much better without the body hair; smoother, cleaner."

The woman with the Oxford accent nodded in apparent agreement. "The shaved bare look always makes them look more vulnerable. That's what our clients want; vulnerability."

One of the women ordered that I be brought closer. The security guards tightened their grips on my arms and marched me over the members of the committee. The three women arose from their seats and approached me, keen to get a closer look at my naked body. The gentleman seemed content to remain in his seat and watch from a distance.

"Scott, while we examine you, I shall require that you stand with your body as available to us as possible. With that goal in mind, I need you to stand with your feet approximately thirty-sex inches apart and your hands behind the back of your neck, with your fingers laced together."

It was a position that would leave me both open and vulnerable; however these people stood between me and hundreds of thousands of dollars. I spread my legs and placed my hands behind the back of my neck and felt like a slave being inspected at a slave-auction.

"Don't look at us, Scott," the woman with the Oxford accent said. "Look straight ahead, and keep your chin up."

I attempted to follow her instructions, however maintaining my extremely vulnerable pose and looking straight forward was exceedingly difficult while the three well-dressed women squeezed my buttocks, cradled my ball sack, examined the foreskin of my cock, pinched my thighs and my calves, pinched my nipples, felt my abdomen, felt my back muscles and subjected me to about six-dozen other indignities as they examined my naked body.

"He has excellent muscle tone," the red-headed woman remarked. "Not bulky, but well-toned; very firm buttocks and thigh muscles."

"Slender, but not scrawny," the Oxford woman replied. "He has a body like a figure-skater."

"Very well-endowed," said the third woman, encircling the girth of my swollen cock with her thumb and forefinger. "Also he has very nice skin; very smooth with no scars or tattoos. I think we should keep him."

At this juncture, the well-dressed man got up from his chair and came over to examine me. He had me open my mouth so he could examine my teeth and tongue. He also shoved his finger down the back of my throat to check my gag reflex. He cradled my ball sack in his hand, pinched my foreskin and pulled on it until I whimpered in pain. He also pinched the underside of my cock in three separate places, making it very hard for me to maintain my pose and keep my eyes focused directly ahead. I think this was all part of some test to see how well I followed orders under difficult circumstances. I whimpered in pain each time, but I think I passed his test. I kept my chin up and kept my hands obediently behind the back of my head and my feet spread apart the whole time.

I was worried that my erection would soften again with all the abuse my cock was being subjected to, but apparently the calorex gel was just as effective as Fabi said. Even with the way this man subjected my foreskin to cruel pinches and stinging pain, my cock remained swollen and impressively erect.

Eventually he ordered me to place my hands on the surface of the table in front of me and bend over. I did this with fear and trepidation about what would come next.

He surprised me by first grabbing one of my ankles and lifting it up so that he could examine the

sole of my foot.

After he had examined the soles of both of my feet, he then proceeded to squeeze my buttocks, checking their firmness, and then he pulled by buttocks apart and examined my anus. No one had ever done that to me before and I felt a certain degree of awkwardness mixed with dread.

My anus was stroked by unseen fingers and suddenly I felt lubricant, cold and thick, being applied to the sensitive, virgin flesh of my asshole. Then, before I even had a chance to adjust to the cold sensation of the lubricant, I felt strong, hard fingers stabbing deep, exploring inside of me. I gasped and I wobbled, my knees felt shaky and I had a hard time adjusting to the foreign feel of fingers in my ass. My legs began to tremble.

"He is rather tight," the authoritarian man observed.

"Our clients rather prefer our R.E.P.s to be tight." The Oxford woman replied.

"He's a bit too tight," the domineering male observed. "I don't want for the institute to have to deal with rectal bleeding the first time he has a client. He should be fitted with a number three anal plug starting today to stretch out his sphincter muscle. In about three weeks we can move him up to a number four plug."

"So, you agree that we should offer him a contract," the third woman asked.

"Oh, he's adorable," the male committee member replied. "He's boyishly cute with a slender, athletic body and he's very well hung. He's obviously an anal virgin and very skittish about being dominated, however we can condition him and improve on his faults. I say that we offer him a contract, most definitely."

It wasn't until after he had finished speaking that the imperious man removed his fingers from my anus. Then he smacked me hard on my buttocks and told me I could stand up.

I was still naked and still sporting an embarrassingly large erection when the evaluating committee presented me with a contract. It was explained to me that during the time that I was a prisoner of the Comstock Institute I would not be allowed any contact with the outside would and I would not be permitted to wear any clothing. My grooming would be controlled by Fabi. A strict exercise and diet regimen would be imposed on me by a personal trainer naked Angel. Clients would be permitted to have sex with me and impose cruel and painful punishments on me. At night I would sleep in a cell and I was forbidden to masturbate for the entire duration of my incarceration.

After informing me of all those drawbacks, I was asked how long I wanted to be incarcerated for.

Ignoring all of the dreadful things that would be inflicted on me while incarcerated, I asked, "How much money can I make in a week while imprisoned here?"

All four of the committee members seemed to consider their answer very carefully before responding, finally the Oxford woman replied, "A truly popular R.E.P. can make slightly over seven thousand dollars a week; of course your first week you wouldn't be likely to make that much. Your first week, most of our clients won't even know that you're on the menu. We'll put photos of you up on our database of course, however advertising a new prisoner takes time."

I stood there naked in front of the evaluating committee and did some mental math. I knew approximately how much money I wanted to have when I left this place and based on what my likely weekly earnings would be I came up with my answer.

"I'd like a ten month contract," I replied.

There were several raised eyebrows and the redhead cautioned me, "Scott, you do realize that once you sign this contract, you are legally obligated to serve out the entire term. If you discover that it's too much for you to endure, there will be nothing that we can do for you. Once you sign up for ten months, you'll be forced to endure in this place for ten months. Are you certain that you wouldn't prefer to begin with a much shorter contract? If you discover that it's something you can handle, you can always sign up for a much longer contract as soon as your first contract expires."

My male pride refused to let me back down. Besides, I intended to do more than just get enough money to pay rent, buy food, buy furniture and pay for utilities. I intended to raise enough money to start my own business and make an honest living; something my dishonest parents had never done.

"Ten months," I insisted, "I can handle it."

The redhead exhaled heavily and said, "Very well, Scott. I'll have the paperwork drawn up and you can sign it, but when you're lying naked in your cell and you can't sleep because you've been whipped and your ass is welted and you desperately want to go home, don't come crying to me, because I won't lift a finger to let you out even one day early."

Actually I was sort of counting on that. I was worried that I wasn't tough enough to handle this sort of abuse and humiliation on my own, so I was deliberately locking myself into an unbreakable contract. If I lost my courage, it wouldn't matter. I'd be forced to see this through and stay here until I earned the money I needed.

It would be traumatic, but at the end of my ordeal I'd be a stronger person and I'd have enough money to be self-sufficient.

After I'd signed away my freedom, the woman with the Oxford accent ceremoniously informed me that I was a prisoner of the Comstock Institute and subject to their authority. "As of right now," she said, "the outside world does not exist for you. The Comstock Institute is your entire world."

Then she turned to the security guards and said, "We'll need to place photos of him up on our database. Take him to Simon and tell him to do a series of photos. Simon will showcase his best features and make him look irresistible. I'll choose the best ones myself and upload them."

I was then handcuffed and led naked down the corridor by the two grim-faced security guards so that nude photos could be taken and shared with strange people with a prurient interest in humiliating and abusing me.

12