The Concupiscent

Story Info
A fictionalized account of a woman born with hypersexuality.
6.2k words
3.82
4.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prolog"

The concupiscent is a hypersexual, they are characterized by exhibiting unusual or excessive concern with or indulgence in sexual activity. A hypersexual person is vigorously passionate and possessed of a strong desire for sex and is driven to act out their passions whenever the opportunity presents itself. A hypersexual is also known to create an opportunity for sex if none exists.

This is a fictionalized account of a woman born with hypersexuality who chose to not be given drugs to quell her appetite for sex because she could not abide the side effects of drugs not meant for the condition anyway. Her parents have an open marriage which lent itself to her education. We pick up her life at the not-so-tender age of eighteen after she graduates high school.

The Concupiscent

Laura, a local whore in her own right, is married to John, my stepdad and they live an open sexual lifestyle. Laura named her daughter Lizzie, (named after Lizzie Lape, an Ohio madam, and operator of multiple bordellos, during the late 1880s, and early 1900s.) She had decided on a different name but Laura would later tell John that she seemed compelled to name her Lizzie.

By the time she graduated high school Lizzie had accumulated a vast amount of sexual knowledge but still had some way to go. As a teenager doctors had wanted to put Lizzie on mood-altering medications but Lizzie's parents wouldn't hear of it. Lizzie was taught to control her hypersexuality and not let it control her.

She had become comfortable with who she is and now looked forward to going to college to earn a doctorate in physical therapy.

Lizzie had a small scholarship but still needed money for books and living so she looked for part-time work. And found it at a department store in a shopping mall. She encountered quite a few guys there and hooked up with quite a few even just to give them a blow job, her favorite activity. Lizzie was about 5' 7" tall and about 140 pounds and sported perky C-cup tits. She is also very cute and has a sexy mannerism about her that attracts men easily.

One of Lizzies' first jobs in the store was as the fitting room attendant. And on her first day, a guy suggested that she come in and tell him how he looked in the new pants he tried on. She went in and sat down and looked at him in the pants he tried on.

"They look good." Lizzie acknowledged, "I especially like the bulge here." She said as she reached out to caress his cock through his denims.

The man unzipped the pants and took them off showing his bare cock to her. She took it in her mouth and began sucking him off and softly sucking his balls. Lizzie was good and soon had the man blowing his load in her mouth. She smacked her lips as she tasted his cum.

"Mmmm, thank you, your cum tastes good!" She told him as he got dressed.

"I'd like to hook up again soon." He told her.

"I'd like that too, let's trade numbers."

"I also have some friends who I know would enjoy you. Do you mind if I tell them about you?"

"I don't mind at all, please do tell them."

"My name is James and I will see you again." And so he did.

I took advantage of the fitting rooms whenever I could but I had better luck at the malls or parks. I rarely wore panties and loved short skater skirts, especially on windy days. I also liked older men because they were so excited to have a younger woman serve them. I was often accused of being demure, even coquettish which attracted a variety of men. I was also a prolific flirt which made it easy to attract men for sex.

My favorite places to go were video stores' arcades where I would sit on a chair and make myself comfortable and suck cock for a couple of hours. I loved the feel of a man's warm, hard cock in my mouth, the musky scent and the sexual taste of him mixed with his sweet precum. I loved making men cum in my mouth, tasting it, hearing their orgasmic sounds, and feeling their cock spasms. I also very much enjoyed swallowing cum.

A week after I sucked James off in the fitting room another man came in early to try on some pants.

"James said you enjoy helping men try on new pants."

The man was black but Lizzie didn't care she showed him back to the last booth and followed him in. The man took his pants off and had no shorts but did have a half hard-on. I reached out for him and plunged my mouth down over his cock feeling it swell quickly in my mouth. His pre-cum seemed to flow out copiously and I enjoyed it a lot, applying it to my lips as I alternately sucked his balls. It wasn't long before he filled my mouth with delicious cum and I sucked out every last drop.

"James is right, you have a sick mouth and throat." He said. "How did you learn to do that thing with your throat, that was crazy hot?"

"Oh, it's just something I picked up along the way," I said licking the last of his cum off my lips.

"Ok," he said leaving, I hope we can hook up again.

"Me too," Lizzie said as he left.

Lizzie's parents had sex parties a couple of times a month and Lizzie enjoyed sucking and fucking as many men as possible and played with some of the women too. She particularly liked sitting on the bed watching her mom suck and fuck some guy and when he came in her mouth she would share his cum with Lizzie. That was always so hot. Lizzie also brought some men home now and then who at one time or another also fucked her mom.

One Saturday while sitting on a park bench in a short skirt with no panties I scanned the park for a likely victim to seduce. I saw the tall black man right away, about six feet tall and quite buff. He was wearing a white T-shirt and white pants very tight and thin. I could see the outline of his impressive cock right away and instinctively opened my legs a little more. He eyed me as he began to walk by but then stopped dead in his tracks.

He stared right at the gap in my legs as I stared at the outline of his cock in his pants. He walked over and sat next to me.

"Let me guess," he began. "Wash day tomorrow and no clean panties right"

"Oh I have clean panties but I rarely wear any. It doesn't look like you wear any either, your bulge is so defined."

"Do you like it?"

"Oh yes, it looks wonderful."

"Would you like to come to my place? We can have a little party, maybe invite some friends."

"That sounds like fun, I like parties."

The man got up and held out his hand,

"My name is Rod, what's yours?"

"I'm Lizzie."

"Hi Liz, let's go and have a party."

"Not Liz, Lizzie. Let's go." I said taking his hand.

Our talk seemed sexually charged as we walked and Rod was quite interested in my parent's lifestyle. His apartment was modern and sparsely decorated compared to my parent's place and it was pretty clean too. Rod wasted no time kissing me and that quickly turned into full-on making out while his hand went under my skirt and found the promised land.

"Your pussy is nice and smooth, I like that."

"Not pussy, cunt, it's a cunt. A pussy is a baby cat."

"Oh OK, better still. Not many women like that word."

"Well, cunt is the only accurate work that describes a woman's genitals in total."

"OK well, your cunt feels very nice."

"So does your cock." I said with my hand down the front of his pants made easy by the elastic waistband.

I went slowly to my knees kissing his chest and tummy along the way and took his pants down as I went. I lip sucked on the head of his cock sliding the tip of my tongue through the slit of his cock tasting his precum. Slowly I sunk my mouth all the way down feeling his cock go over the "hump" and into my throat. I worked my throat as if to "milk" his cock before withdrawing and plunging my mouth down again.

His cock was thick and hard and between eight and nine inches long and I loved the feel of his veins passing back and forth between my lips. His cock and precum tasted nice in my mouth and I just kind of melted into him as I clutched his ass. I also enjoyed sucking his hairy balls, too big to get both in my mouth but one fit fine so I switched back and forth one to the other sucking and licking.

I just loved the feel of his hairy balls in my mouth, so manly, so erotic, and hot. He reached over to pick up his phone from the end table as I continued to suck and lick his cock and balls.

"Hey, Josh, what's up?" Rod said into the phone. After a pause, Rod continued.

Listen, why don't you get a hold of the guys and come on over, I have a hot little whore here looking for a party and she's good." (Pause again) "OK, y'all shower up and come on over and we'll give her a party."

Rod looked at me, "The party's on its way." He said smiling. "You don't mind me calling you a whore; you said your dad called you that."

"No I don't mind, I am a whore just not the prostitute kind. Dad said that a whore is a promiscuous woman of exceptional sexual expertise and experience who has sex with almost anyone for the pure love of sex and pleasure. I just love sex and adore giving pleasure."

We shared a shower of our own and went to the bedroom. I laid him on his back and began to suck his cock and balls again and rimmed him too.

"Well you little ass-eating whore, you do that very well, you must like it."

"I do, I love it, and it's so sexy," I said as I buried my face in his ass and massaged his asshole with my lips.

Rod turned me around, laid me on my back, and began fucking me. In a minute or so I felt someone get on the bed and saw a naked black man walking toward my head on his knees. His cock was hard and seconds later it was in my mouth plunging deeply. As he fucked my throat I heard Rod say,

"Didn't I tell you this whore had a great mouth?"

"Oh ya she sure has." I took his balls in my hand and pulled his cock deeper with his thrusts and also quit sucking his cock to suck his balls. I loved the feel of his thick cock, thick but not as thick as Rods is and I liked how he tasted too. I loved how his cock slid down my throat as he thrust it deep. He came in my mouth and I savored it before I swallowed. Rod came about the same time and as he got off another man took his place.

I looked as this new man slid his cock deep inside me, it felt great and I loved how deep it went as he thrust deep and hard. I didn't know these men but I didn't care, I was feeling so slutty and wanted. The man by my head filled my mouth with cum and another took his place and I eagerly took his cock, sucking it for all I was worth to make him cum. The man between my legs soon came and that was the last and I lay there spent.

After the men were gone I showered again and Rod asked how I liked his friends and the party and I told him I liked his friends and loved the party. He said he would like to have me come back again and I told him I would love to and we exchanged numbers.

"You are one hot little whore and I want to keep you around."

"(Giggle) I'm not going anywhere so just ring me when you want me. Maybe I can invite you home to meet my parents; mom is a total whore and would love to meet you and your friends."

"Really? You still live at home?"

"Of course, my parents have an open marriage and well, it's my home. Besides we are a very close family so there's no reason for me to leave."

"It might be kinda fun to fuck you in front of your daddy."

"Sure and dad would like it too, he likes to watch men fuck me like a cheap whore. They have sex parties a couple of times a month would you like to come?"

"To fuck both you and your mom? I'm all about that! I also have a friend who I know will want to meet you and your mom. I'll send him by to meet you."

"By the way, I wanted to ask, why don't you dance nude at a club, you could make way more money than at the store?" Rod asked.

"I'm not old enough, I'm still eighteen."

"That's old enough for an under "21" club, in fact there you can show your cunt. You have a kickin' body and your cunt is awesome. You wouldn't have a problem dancing naked would you?"

"Not at all, that would be hot. I bet I could meet more guys too."

"Oh, I know you would." We talked a bit more about it and he told me where it was.

A couple of days later about six in the evening an hour before the store closes a man came into my area and was looking at pants. I noticed him because he was huge, black, at least six feet three, and about three hundred pounds of mostly muscle. He made his way to the fitting rooms where I was waiting and noticed the nice bulge in his pants.

"Lizzie huh?" he said.

"Yes, how did you know?"

"Rod told me. Show me where I can try these on."

"Well, just pick a room, they're all empty," I said.

He pushed me down the hall to the end.

"This one." He said, pushing me in, closing, and latching the door.

I turned to look at him to ask what he was doing but I was too late. He spun me around, grabbed my hair, and shoved his hand under my skirt feeling my bare cunt and shoving his finger deep inside while lifting me off the floor like a rag doll and setting me on the bench. I wasn't fully on the bench as he had me mostly lifted off and exciting my G spot. Before I knew it I was nearly panting and then I exploded on his hand.

His finger kept wiggling even after I had stopped cuming and he was still holding me there, my full weight on his finger and suddenly it was happening again. I was panting and then exploding all over his hand, cuming like an out-of-control whore and nearly passing out. He let me down on the bench and I held on to him for support as I settled down on the now wet bench.

He undid his pants and let them drop and stuck his big cock into my mouth and straight on down my throat. It was so nice and filled my throat and it tasted good too. He held my head and fucked my throat with long smooth strokes. He pulled back and looked at me.

"If you want more open your mouth you little whore." Instinctively I opened my mouth and he filled it again fucking my mouth like a cunt. After some time he filled my mouth with quite a bit of cum and it tasted very nice and I smiled at him.

"So you like cum huh?" Mike asked

"I do, you taste very nice."

"I'm glad you like it because you will get a lot of it. It's close to closing time so I will wait for you outside and take you home so you better call your mom and let her know."

"You're coming home with me?"

"Yes, I'm going to fuck you both after dinner."

"I see, yes, then I better call her."

After he walked away I called mom and described what had happened and what he said.

"How did you like him, hun?"

"Oh, he was lots of fun mom; his cock is amazing and his cum tastes awesome!"

"Well, then I guess I better get dinner on for us and get the hot tub warmed up." I could hear the excitement in her voice.

Mom was pretty amenable to my bringing Rod home and I knew she would be quite horny by the time she mind fucked herself. By the time we arrived dinner was half ready and mom was all worked up. I introduced mom and dad to Mike and we visited with dad as mom finished dinner. Mom still had a great figure and was wearing a very short dress with a deep scoop neckline showing plenty of cleavage.

"Your wife has a great figure and she is very beautiful, I'm going to enjoy fucking her." He told dad.

"I hope so, she's looking forward to it."

Mom is a total whore and sat next to Mike during dinner playing with his leg as we ate. After dinner, we sat and drank some wine as we talked until mom asked who wanted to get in the hot tub. Mom was the first to be naked since all she was wearing was that dress. It wasn't hard to tell that mom was stroking Mike's cock underwater so I slid over to join them.

Our hands bumped into each other as we vied for his cock and balls. We were only in the hot tub for maybe ten minutes before we went to the bedroom. Mike told dad he was welcome to watch him fuck his wife and daughter and dad was more than happy to. Mike laid us side by side and went back and forth eating our cunts and it was fabulous. Dad was also watching and jerking off.

At one point Mike was on his hands and knees, I was under him as he fucked my mouth and mom was behind him rimming him for all she was worth. I had a beautiful view from below but dad had to watch from the side. We switched after some time and I was then rimming Mike. Later I loved watching Mike ram his cock in moms cunt as she pulled her legs fully back while dad and I both watched Mike fuck her hard and deep.

When he was done fucking mom silly he started with me. I lay back, opened my legs, and felt his cock go deep inside me bumping into my cervix over and over again. I felt his cum explode inside me all warm and wonderful and when he pulled out mom took two fingers and scooped his cum as it leaked out and put some in my mouth and some in hers. Dad just sat and watched and jerked until he came too.

I went to the strip club and applied and the boss was happy to hire me even though I had no experience. He said it didn't matter, the guys just want to see me naked anyway. My first time on stage I decided to strip from the inside out taking my bra off first from under my top and then stripping off my panties. By the time I was nude, I had amassed quite a large bundle of money, mostly ones but some fives too.

As time went on I enjoyed stripping at the club and Mike would often come to see me and bring guys out to the parking lot after work for me to suck them off. Mike also became a regular visitor at our home fucking both me and mom and would often bring guys with him to fuck us too.

(Time leap forward, Lizzie is 24, nearly 25, and has been dancing at the club for about six years now. She still lives at home paying her share of expenses and being "sister sluts" with her mom. Lizzie was also a regular fixture at a couple of video stores where she spent a lot of time sucking cock and enjoying cum. Rod was a constant friend and lover of both of us over the years and brought many other men over for us.)

I had taken the bus to the shopping mall because it was a straight shot, no transfers and after shopping a while I left and was walking to the bus stop and walking past a guy and his bike I stopped because it is so beautiful. It has a nice paint job and lots of chrome and the guy on it was in an MC.

"Nice bike," I said, "Really beautiful!"

"Thanks, have you ever ridden on one?"

"No I haven't but it looks like fun."

"It is, do you want a ride? My name is Rooster, Robert really but they call me rooster."

"Why do they call you that?"

"Did you ever hear of a rooster in a hen house?"

"Yes."

"Well, that's me except I have no hen house."

"Oh I see, my name is Lizzie, I was named after a whorehouse madam."

"OK well, I'd love to but...uhh, this short skirt may not be the best."

"Oh, it's no problem, hop on. Where do you live?"

I told him and he said it wasn't far so off we went. My hands were around him and playing with his swelling cock in his pants as we rode until we came to my house.

"You have me all hard and worked up now." He said.

"Oh, I'm sorry, anything I can do to help? Maybe you can come in for a while and I can relax you?"

He must have seen mom walk by a window or something. "Someone else is here?"

"Ya my mom is here, dad's at work but don't worry, mom's a whore too."

"A whore too?"

"Yes, we are both whores, not the pay kind, the free kind. Mom is a hotwife."

"Well, I guess I can come in."

"Well, don't let me twist your arm or anything."

"No, no, I want to come in, after all, you said you would relax me remember?"

"Yes I do." so we went in and I introduced him to mom. I told her I was taking him to my room to relax him and she said OK. Once in my room, he said she could join us if it was OK so I called her in and told her. We were in the process of getting naked when she came in and sat on the bed as Rooster got his face between my legs and began eating my cunt. Mom reached under him and began playing with his cock and balls.

12