The Confession Ch. 07

Story Info
Kevin talks to Carolyn about his feelings.
2.4k words
4.59
27.3k
3
0

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,024 Followers

The past couple of weeks had been a frustrating time for Kevin, for the first time in his life he was in love. The beautiful Shannon O'Malley had captured his heart and he was unable to express how he felt. He had talked to his best friend Jack about the feelings he had for her.

Jack just rambled on and on about how confessing was good for ones soul, he claimed he had confessed something recently and it changed his life. Kevin felt that he was not sure if he was ready to put his feelings on the line right yet. He had never felt this way about another girl and felt he was too afraid to get hurt.

Kevin tried to talk to his mother about his new found feelings of the love for someone and all she could say was how happy she was for him. He called his father who said why he doesn't come over and talks to his new girlfriend Carolyn about it.

Kevin borrowed his mother's car and drove over to his dad's new place and went up to the door. Carolyn surprised him when she answered it wearing her athletic bra a tight pair of spandex pants.

"Come on in" she said kissing him on the cheek.

"Thanks." He replied nervously.

"Your dad had to go back to work, so kind of catastrophe or something." She explained.

"Oh well I came over to talk to you anyways." He said.

"Really?" she said surprised. "Why don't we go into the living room then?"

He followed her into the living room; he watched her nice firm ass sway in the spandex pants she wore. They sat down on the love seat and she asked him what was on his mind? So Kevin told Carolyn how he had been working at a local record store and how he had fallen in love with his boss.

He explained how she is a business major at the state university and only a couple years older than him. She listened intently to his tale of how he felt and thought he looked absolutely adorable talking from his heart. She also noticed the effect of her exercise clothes on him by the bulge growing in his jean shorts.

"So what do you think?" he asked.

"I think you should tell Shannon how much you like her and take a chance." She said. "Once she realizes how great you really are you two will be very happy."

"I think you may be right." He replied.

"I also think you may need a little relief." She said reaching over to touch his hard on through his shorts.

"Uh I don't know Carolyn?" he said. "I would feel a little guilty with you being my dad's girlfriend and with my feelings for Shannon and all."

The young man made no attempt to stop her from touching his groin, even though he has feelings for someone else. The hormones flowing throughout his body had other ideas, ones of satisfying his teenage lust.

Carolyn slowly unzipped his fly and unbuttons his shorts, without thinking he lifted up his hips and pulled them down. He did not wear any underwear and his hard cock sprang free, Carolyn reached over and gently began to stroke it up and down.

"Hmmmmmmmm that feels good." He moaned.

"This will feel even better." She cooed.

Carolyn leaned down and engulfed his cock head in her warm wet mouth, she swirled her tongue around the sensitive flesh. Kevin tensed up as her mouth slid further down the length of his shaft and then back up again. She gently fondled his balls with her long fingernails while slurping away on his dick.

Kevin reached down and lifted her sports bra up so he could fondle her firm tits; he gently squeezed the tit flesh and rolled her nipples in his fingers. Carolyn moaned softly with his hard cock in her mouth to the fondling, she reluctantly let his cock pop out of her mouth. She sat up and pulled her sports bra all the way off while he took his tee shirt off, then she stood up and pulled down her spandex exercise pants.

She climbed on top of the young man and slowly began to hump up and down on his cock. Kevin gave her a deep passionate kiss and then he started to suckle on her tits, the more he suckled the faster she rode up and down on his cock.

"Oh god your cock really feels fucking great in my pussy." She moaned aloud.

"Yeah you're a real hot fuck." He panted back.

Carolyn continued to ride him until she had a great orgasm; she climbed off of him and got on all fours. Kevin pounded her pussy from behind with all his pent up sexual frustration.

"Yeah baby fuck me hard." She moaned.

"Oh fuck you have a great ass." He said running his hands over the milky white ass flesh.

"Fuck my ass baby." She said. "Give me your fucking cock in my ass."

Kevin could not believe what he was hearing from Carolyn, did she really want it up her ass. She once again turned her head around and told him to fuck her ass; he pulled his cock out of her wet pussy. He lined it up with her puckered up asshole and forced the head in.

"Oh yes, oh yeah, stick up my asshole." She moaned.

Kevin slowly pushed the rest of his cock into her tight ass, he could feel her hand come around and pull him towards it. He could feel her other hand reach under and play with her clit. Finally he had it buried inside her to the hilt and her ass juice lubricated her asshole enough to where he could slide in and out easily.

He could hear her start to moan very loudly as he was now fucking her ass freely, no wonder his father left his mother. Unlike Kelly, Carolyn was more relaxed and easy going, damn she was definitely easy he thought. Finally he could not take it anymore and began to pump load after load of hot cum into her ass.

"Wow that was fucking awesome." He said collapsing on the couch.

"Yeah it was." She replied. "I wish your dad would fuck me like that more often."

"Thanks for the advice." He said kissing her on top of the head as she laid her head on his chest.

"Well if I hope things work out with you with this Shannon, if not you can always come visit me." She said

Meanwhile Jack went over to the health center where Kelly was supposed to be getting off of work. When he got to the health center he could see Kelly's car and a nice black jaguar sitting in the parking lot. He waited outside for several minutes and then decided to go inside to see what may be keeping her.

He went through the main door to find the lobby empty and her desk was empty as well. Jack heard laughter down the hallway and he decided to take a look to see what it was about. He got to the records room and peaked in to see Kelly standing by a large filing cabinet putting files away. Next to her was an older doctor, he was short, bald and a little pudgy, the man was obviously flirting with her.

"Oh Doctor Maxwell that is funny." She giggled.

"You can call me Ben." He said. "By the way you look very nice today."

"Thank you Ben." She replied.

Jack knew what the doctor meant, she had on a skirt that came right above the knee and accentuated her lower body. The thin blouse clung tightly to her and it was unbuttoned enough to give a sexual hint to her cleavage. Jack was getting pissed that another was hitting on his, well he was not sure what he could call her due to the fact their relationship was secret.

"Is your divorce final?" he asked.

"Yes it is." She answered.

Ben reached up and put his hand on her back and stood closer to her, he gently rubbed his hand up and down her back. She sighed at the boldness of his advance while she was putting the appropriate files in the cabinet.

"Well Kelly I have been a widow for the last ten years and I find you to be very attractive." He explained. "If you are not seeing anyone would be interested in pursuing a relationship with you."

Jack watched angrily as the man's hand started to stray towards her beautiful round ass, what bothered him even more was the long pause for her answer. Would she acknowledge the relationship she had with him or would she be more inclined to date a man her a little older.

Kelly put the last file in the cabinet and gently reached around, she took his hand from her back. She held on to it and turned to face him, she stood looking at him for what felt like an eternity to the three parties involved.

"Ben yes I' am seeing someone currently, thank you for the lovely compliment you are a nice sweet man." She said in a soft soothing voice.

"Okay I have to be going then." Ben replied obviously rattled by her answer. "Will you please lock up for me?"

"Sure Ben." She answered. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight." He replied leaving the room.

Jack quickly hid in an open exam room as the doctor left the health center; he waited until the door closed as he left. He felt relieved that Kelly considered what they have to be a relationship. Before she could leave the doctor's office he went in to surprise her, it was he who was to be surprised.

"Hi Jack." She said. "How long have you been spying?"

"Long enough." He replied.

"What did you think would happen, did you think I would do anything with Doctor Maxwell?" she said sternly crossing her arms across her chest.

"I don't know to be honest with you." He replied looking down at her feet.

"Jack my husband cheated on me and I know what kind of pain that can cause someone, I'm falling in love with you. This crazy kid who happens to be the best friend of son and it is driving me crazy that we have to keep our love secret." She explained.

"So I guess what you said today makes you my girlfriend." He said.

"Yes Jack I am your girlfriend." She said. "I just feel so guilty sneaking around and it's not fair to us to have to hide our love."

"Well after graduation next week I want to tell Kevin and I want to tell my parents that we are a couple." He explained. "I don't care about the consequences I only know that I want to be with you."

"I think you are right Jack." She sighed.

He stepped closer to her and takes her into his arms; he stands for a long moment staring into her eyes and then leans in to kiss her. They stand and kiss passionately for several minutes, Jack tongue eagerly explored her mouth and his began to do the same as he ran them up her skirt.

He broke the kiss off long enough to drop down to his knees reach up her skirt and pull her panties down. Kelly reached behind her and unzipped her skirt; she let it fall to the floor. She leaned back towards the doctors' large desk and pushed everything off the top of it. Jack got off of his knees and followed her over to it; he started to kiss her as he reached up and unbuttoned her blouse.

"Make love to me." She whispered.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." She said back.

Jack unhooked her bra and took turns suckling each of her breasts; Kelly reached down and freed his cock from his jeans. He kissed his way down her stomach and positioned himself in front of her pussy. Parting the folds of her labia gently he ran his tongue up the wet slit. Shivers ran up and down Kelly's spine as he licked her pussy, then he found her sensitive clit and began to assault it with his tongue.

She moaned softly with passion as her young lover brought to a nice orgasm on the desk. Then he stood up and put his cock into her, she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled herself up. She kissed him all over the face and mouth savoring her own juices, Jack slowly pumped his cock in and out. He loved the way her soft legs felt as she wrapped them him, they ran up and down his backside as they made love.

Kelly had several small soft orgasms thanks to the gentle caress of her young lover and the fact that she now realized how much in love with him she was. This made making love even better when you did it with someone you love she thought. Now though she wanted him to unleash his passion give it to her pussy.

"Oh my love fuck me now, fuck me." She moaned.

Jack sped up his thrusts and began to rapidly pound his cock in and out of Kelly's pussy. She bucked her hips up and down so to meet his thrusts, Jack loved the way she screamed aloud as he fucked her. Suddenly he felt that he could no longer keep the flood of cum back and unleashed burst after burst into her pussy.

"I love you so much." He said kissing her.

"I love you too Jack." She said.

The two stayed in the office for several minutes kissing and caressing each other, his shriveling dick still inside her pussy. Finally they got dressed and Kelly gave Jack a ride home, Jack got bold when she pulled into the driveway and kissed her on the mouth for several seconds.

"I love you Kelly, see you tomorrow." He said getting out of the car.

"I love you too." She giggled.

As she drove home she felt so young and alive, she has not felt this giddy in several years. Only a week away they would confess the love they have for each other and whatever consequences that will accompany it.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,024 Followers