The Confession Ch. 11

Story Info
Kevin's dad comes home early to find out what a slut he has.
2.2k words
4.51
35.6k
5
0

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,025 Followers

Bill returned from his business trip a day early and did not bother to call home; he got his bag and left the airport. He drove to the local flower shop to pick up some flowers and then he drove home. As he pulled into the driveway to the house he was surprised to see the car that belonged to his boss parked in the street. His boss lost his license to his third drunk driving conviction so he hired a black ex convict to drive himself around. He figured that maybe he was dropping off some paper work for Bill or maybe he had something for Carolyn. Bill met her at work, where she is the executive secretary to his boss Mr. Jenkins. Bill entered the house and yelled out that he was home, it was surprisingly quiet. He put down the bag and carried the flowers into the living room, no one was in there. He then went around the rest of the downstairs not finding his new girlfriend, his boss or his driver anywhere. Bill decided to go upstairs; a knot was starting to form in his stomach as he was starting to fear the worse. He heard the shower running so he headed to the upstairs bathroom first; he entered the steam filled room and pulled back the curtain. The naked form of his boss was standing in there lathering up with his soap on a rope.

"Oh shit Bill!" he exclaimed.

"Mr. Jenkins?" he said quizzically.

"Bill I did not think you would be back until Sunday." His boss said.

"I got the account and finished up early." He replied. "I caught the next flight home to surprise Carolyn. Where is Carolyn?"

"She is in the bedroom." Mr. Jenkins said. "You might not want to go in there though."

Bill stormed through the adjoining door into his bedroom to find Carolyn on top of Jamal straddling his face. The two of them were involved in a wild sixty nine as she was passionately sucking his large black cock. She looked up and was in shock at the sight of her boyfriend standing in the bedroom catching doing what she was doing. She immediately jumped off and grabbed a sheet that was thrown on the floor of the bedroom. Jamal also jumped up, he did not bother to cover himself he reached down and started to put on his pants. The whole time Jamal watched Carolyn's boyfriend in case the angry man was to make a violent move. "Carolyn would you please tell what is going on?" he said angrily.

"I'm sorry Bill, I just can't help myself." She said trembling under the sheet.

"Jamal get your ass down to the car and let these two work this out." Mr. Jenkins said.

The older man already put his clothes on, even if they did look somewhat disheveled. Jamal followed suit and quickly finished dressing, he and his older boss quickly left the bedroom.

"So how long has this been going on?" he asked.

"Since your Saint Louis trip." She answered. "Mr. Jenkins and Jamal stopped by so he could bring up some files that you had saved to the computer in the den. I was out in the kitchen making up some cold drinks when Jamal came up from behind me. He ground his huge cock against my ass, I could feel how big and hard he was. I was only wearing a light weight summer dress and he reached up sliding the straps off my shoulders. He turned me around and let the dress fall to the floor, I was naked underneath the dress. I trembled as he explored my body with his big muscular hands, I could not help myself when he reached down and showed me his large hard cock. He fucked me out in the kitchen like I never been fucked before Mr. Jenkins came in as Jamal had just finished cumming inside of me, he promised not to tell you about this and made suck his cock. He told me he would make sure you would have as many out of town assignments as possible so him and Jamal could come over and fuck me as much as they wanted." "Well I guess I finally know how it feels, I've cheated on Kelly off and on during our marriage and then I thought I was in love with you. So I left a perfectly faithful woman to be with a horrible slut. If you don't mind I'm going to pack up my things and leave, I have nothing left to say to you." He said fighting back tears.

"I'm really sorry about this Bill." She said.

"Please just let me get my things so I can leave." He said.

"Alright." She said walking out of the bedroom with the sheet still around her.

Bill got out a couple of suitcases from the closet and packed his things out of the dresser. Then he got his garment bags open and put his suits and jackets in them, he had all his clothes from the bedroom together and took them out to his car. He opened the trunk and put the contents into it, he then returned to the house and got his things from the bathroom, he left the soap on a rope behind. Then it was the den, he then went through the rest of the house and gathered up the rest of his contents. He had the trunk and the backseat of the car filled, he left a note on the kitchen table that he would be back for his tools in the garage after he gets settled in wherever he was going. Then he saw the thank you note from his son and that is when he knew where he was going to go. Bill left the house and drove to the home that used to belong to him; he signed ownership of the home over to his ex wife Kelly in the divorce. Bill thought he was quite generous in the divorce giving her the house, most of the savings, three quarters of the stock portfolio he had built and some alimony until she got a job. The drive did not take too long and before he knew it he was pulling into the driveway that used to belong to him. He shut the car off and walked up to the front door, he thought about just walking in. Instead he took the right approach and rang the door bell; Kelly took a couple of minutes to answer. She was surprised to see her ex husband standing at the door for the first time since the divorce. "Bill what a pleasant surprise to see you." She said.

"Uh Hi Kelly, good to see you." He said. "May I come in?"

"Sure I just made some tea, can I interest you in a cup?" she asked.

"Sounds good." He said.

"Just make yourself at home in the living room and I will bring in a tray." She said.

Bill sat patiently on the couch waiting for Kelly to bring in the tea, the house did not look like it had changed much since he had left. The only thing missing were pictures of him and some of the relatives from his side of the family.

"Tea is served." She said setting the tray down on the coffee table.

She poured two cups of tea from the little kettle that was on the tray, she also had some of those little jelly filled cookies on a couple of dessert plates. Once she had her tea ready she sat back in the chair, instead of joining him on the couch.

"So Bill what brings you over here today?" she asked.

"I would first like to say I'm sorry for any pain I caused you over my infidelity and the divorce." He said.

"Well I'm over that." She said. "I have moved on with my life."

"I left Carolyn today and I found out she was cheating on me with my boss and his driver. I realized how much it hurts to have someone you care about being unfaithful to you." He explained.

"Hurts don't it." She said bitterly.

"Yes it does." He said with a little sob. "Kelly I have no place else to go and no one else I can turn too. I wanted to ask if I could move back in and give our marriage a second chance, we could take things real slow and work on it."

"Bill our marriage was over from the day you walked out to be with that slut." She said with even more bitterness.

"So your saying you are willing to not give all the years we have been together a chance and let me come back." He sobbed.

"Our marriage is over and I have moved on." She said. "Besides I have someone else in my life now and unlike you I would not cheat on him, like you did me."

"You have someone else?" he both asked and sounded surprised.

"Yes I do." She said.

With that the front door opened and Jack strolled into the house, he was surprised to see not only Bill's car in the driveway, but to see him sitting in the living room. Bill sat and stared dumbfounded at the young man for a moment.

"Jack good to see you kid." He said. "Good luck with college this fall."

"Thank you Bill." The boy sounded confused.

"Jack I don't think Kevin is home and Kelly and I have some important things to discuss, so if you could run along." He said.

"No Bill." Kelly said. "Jack is a part of this too."

"What you got to be fucking kidding me!" he exclaimed. "He is just a kid, no older than our own boy."

"Jack has shown me that he is the loving, kind, sweet and gentle man I needed you to be all of those years. He is more the man, than you ever were to me and he is the father of the baby I'm carrying right now." She explained.

"Well this is fucking just great, I lose my slut of a girlfriend and now I find out my ex wife is robbing the cradle and fucking some kid!" he said loudly.

"Bill I'm going to have to ask you to leave now." Jack said firmly.

"What a kid telling me to leave the house I bought and paid for." He laughed.

"Bill I'm telling you to leave and not to bother Kelly again." Jack firmly said.

"This is fucking bullshit." He grumbled getting up.

The older man walked over to Jack who stood eye to eye with ex husband of his girlfriend and the father of his best friend. Jack did not feel afraid of the older man; he felt courage coursing through his veins as he faced off with the man. Jack won the stare down and the older man walked out of the living and then out the front door. Jack had followed him out a few steps behind him, he watched as he pulled out of the driveway. Bill blew the horn at him and gave him the finger as he sped down the street in his fully loaded car. Jack went back inside to find Kelly still sitting in the chair sobbing; she had her hands up against her face crying into them. The young man got down on his knees and tried to soothe his lover.

"He's gone now honey, I'm here with you now." He said.

"I thought he was going to hurt you before he left." She said.

"Don't worry about me Kevin taught me in the gym on the punching bag how to defend myself. I think I can take care of myself if I was ever provoked into an altercation with someone else." He explained.

"Well I'm so glad you are here my love." She said.

With that Kelly leaned down and kissed her lover on the lips, the kiss lasted for a few moments when Jack pulled away from her. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a little felt box, he slowly opened it up to reveal its content. The box held a diamond engagement ring and from the look of it must have cost him a pretty penny. "Kelly I love you with all of my heart, you are my lover, my friend and my inspiration in life. Now that we are together and the whole world is going to know it and the world is going to know you are going to have my child. It would not be right if I did not ask you to be my wife, my partner in life. Kelly will you marry me?" he asked.

"Oh my god Jack." She said in total shock. "Yes I will, I will marry you my love."

With that the two of them had a quiet evening together in living room, they ordered take out and rented a movie off of the cable. Sometime during the night they fell asleep together on the couch in each others arms. Kevin had gotten in sometime after midnight from being with Shannon; he saw his mother and his best friend in the living room on the couch sleeping. Instead of waking them up he went to the linen closet and pulled a large blanket off of the shelf. He went back into the living room and covered them up with it, gave his mother a gentle kiss on the forehead and left them to sleep.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,025 Followers