The Confessions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Seventh Entry

I haven't written in so long, I don't have time to write about everything that's happened. But there are a few things I want to get down. One day I came down in jean shorts with white stocking and black pumps. I wore a white sweater shirt with only the middle two buttons fastened and while lace bra and thong underneath. I stood in front of him and slowly striped out of the jeans and shirt, and then sat on the couch in just my underwear. I took of the bra and thong and fingered myself wearing just the heels. When he came, he shot some cum onto the chair, right beside his head, and he had to rub it out of the fabric with a wet towel.

Another day I came down in just my short gold night gown with the spaghetti straps, wearing nothing underneath. I sat up with my legs up on the couch and let him feast his eyes, and then I slyly let one of the straps fall off my shoulder. The top caught on my nipple and hung there for a few seconds, until I moved again and it fell lower so he could see one of my breasts. Then I reached up and pulled the strap off my other shoulder, letting the top fall all the way down. I crossed my legs and leaned back, arching my back to shamelessly display my tits to him. Then I lay down on the couch with the gown down around my waist and rubbed my hands on both sides of my pussy, gently massaging my burning lips together.

A few time I asked him to tell me what he was thinking about while he was jerking off. In one case, I was wearing a tight little black dress with nude pantyhose and heels. He told me that he was imagining sneaking up onto our deck late at night when my husband and I just got home from an evening out. He peered in the window of our family room and saw my husband sit on the coach while I pulled the dress up and straddled him. When he told me that, I pulled my dress showing him that I was wearing a garter belt with no panties. Then he continued with his fantasy, telling me that while I was straddling my husband, I started to pull my dress up. He told me that when the dress was above my tits and over my head my husband grabbed my hands and held my dress over my eyes. I did exactly as he said right there in front of him, pulling my dress up over my tits and then holding the dress over my head. I couldn't see him, but I was standing before him in nothing but my garter, stockings, and heels. He told me he was imagining my husband, still holding the dress over my face, kissing and licking my tits and fingering my pussy. I was still holding the dress up over my face, but with one hand I reached down and started to feel my tits and pussy. I could only hear him coming that time.

Once I came down in nothing but one of my husband's large white t-shirts, and he told me fantasy about me at a bar in a wet-t-shirt contest. I was in in front of a room full of drunken guys and he was dousing me with water. I was pulling the wet shirt tight around my body so everyone could see my tits. I went into the laundry room, took off the shirt, got it soaking wet in the tub, and then came back and stood in front of him again. He continued his story, telling me that when the men in the bar were screaming and hollering for me to show them more, I turned around and got down on all fours. I gave him a mischievous grin and then turned around and got down on all fours, just as he said. Then I did what he told me, sticking my ass up in the air and fingering my pussy until we both came.

He once told me a fantasy involving shaving my pussy. So the next time he was over, I prepared a nice foamy bubble bath. When I can down, I asked him if he could hear the water running and he said yes. I told him to come up exactly one minute after it stopped. When he came up, I was in the bath, everything but my face was covered in bubbles. He sat on the edge of the tub and watched me run my hands all over my body in the soapy water for a while. I stood up out of the water, with some suds strategically placed, and sat on the opposite end of the tub. I had some saving cream and a razor there, and I saved my pussy for him. When I was done, I fingered my smooth pussy until he came.

Now I hadn't shaved down there for years, and my husband actually preferred me hairy, so I surprised him when he got home. He was playing with the kids in the sun room while I was preparing dinner. I asked him if he could give me a hand, and when he came into the kitchen, I shoved his hand down my pants to my bald pussy. He was hard when I sent him back into the sunroom with the kids. A few minutes later, I asked him for some more help, and he followed me into the dining room. I sat in one of the chairs with my pants down around my ankles and let him lick my bald pussy until I came. He was still hard when he left and probably all through dinner. After the kids had desert, we sent them in the backyard to play, and my husband had his desert. I spread some whip cream on my pussy and he licked it off, nibbling, sucking, licking. After I came, he went into the sunroom and sat on the couch. I climbed on top of him, looking out the window to make sure the kids were okay and still playing, and then started to ride him. When he was ready to come, he stood up with me still on him and then lay me down on the couch. Then he pulled out and sprayed his cum on my hairless pussy.

The Tenth Entry

I'm reading back over the things I've written and I can barely believe it. I realize that someone reading this must think that I'm some kind of slut. As I've already said, I've never been with anyone other than my husband, an despite everything that's happened, he's still the only man whose ever touched me. I also have been telling my husband about everything just as it happens.

My husband likes me to talk during sex. He often asks me to tell him dirty stories. What usually happens is that he will eat me until I come, and then I tell him what I was thinking about while he fucks me. The better the story I tell him the more he comes. I've told him hundreds of stories over the years. And now, I simply stopped making up stories and told him what I actually did.

After my first experience, the one I wrote about in the first entry, my husband and I had sex that very night, and I told him exactly what happened earlier in the day. After the kids went to bed, he had a few beers and I had a glass of wine and took a bath. I thought all about what I had done, reliving it in my mind and getting so excited I started to finger myself under the bubbles. After I got out of the bath, I went downstairs and found my husband in the sunroom, working on his laptop. I was wearing a slinky little night gown with no underwear on underneath. I took his laptop out of his hands and put it on the table. "I have to tell you something," said and kissed him passionately. "I think you are going to like it," I chuckled as I pulled him out of the chair and sat in his place. He was standing over me looking down as I spread my legs and showed him pussy. "I had a man here at the house today while you were at work." He smiled, and got down on his knees and started to gently kiss my thighs. "He sat right over there," I said pointing to the couch. "I went upstairs and dressed like a slut for him. I put on the shortest little miniskirt I have, with stockings and a tight shirt, and no underwear. Then I came down here and strutted into this room and sat right here in this chair."

My husband was licking me now, using his fingers to spread my lips open. "I started to touch myself for him, and I stuck my hands under my skirt. He was stroking his dick and watching and I loved it. I showed him my pussy and I let him watch me finger fucking myself, and then I watched him shooting his cum all over and I came too." I came then, and my husband sat down on the couch and I climbed on top of him, guiding his cock into me. He asked me to tell him more. I smiled and said that was all, and he told me the ending needed work. So as he fucked me, I made up a better ending for him.

The Ninth Entry

He came over twice this week. The first day, he was waiting for me in the basement, sitting on the couch. I came down and stood in front of him. Then I turned around and shimmied the long skirt slowly down, showing him my ass. I turned around and fingered my pussy through my thong. Then I reached under my shirt and unhooked my bra, pulling it out of my shirt and throwing it on the floor. Then I lifted the shirt over my head so he could see my tits. I pulled the thong down and kicked it off, so I was standing completely naked in front of him. The thong lands on the floor, a few feet away from him, and he stops jerking off long enough to pick it up. He's sniffing it and then he starts to lick it, tasting my juices. He comes with my thong in his mouth.

Two days later, he came over again, and this time I wore some silky underwear. I sat in the chair and masturbated through my panties, getting them soaking wet. I came twice in them, and when I take them off they're nice and creamy. I threw them over to him and he held them to his nose, sniffing them eagerly. I watched him lick at the crotch of my panties and I could see my cum on his tongue. He wrapped my panties around his cock and then squirted his own cum into them. I took my panties out of his hands and went upstairs to get dressed. In my bathroom, I was rubbing his come between my fingers as I washed my panties in the sink.

The Tenth Entry

This week the girls were just not interested in napping. I tried to get them to calm down by watching a movie, but they would not sit still. I took them upstairs anyway but they wouldn't even lie down in the bed. When I came down with them again I could see how disappointed he was, but there was nothing we could do. We went down in the basement and the kids continued playing. I went behind the bar got some water and asked him if he wanted some too. He came over and stood next to me. I was wearing the gray dress that buttoned all the way up the front, which he liked so much and had had that dream about. He was looking me over and I saw that the kids weren't paying us any attention. I put my water down and turned my back to the kids, and then I started to unbutton. He watched for a second, then looked over to make sure the girls were preoccupied, and then he pulled his pants down enough so he could pull his cock out. I opened up the front of my dress for him, letting him gorge his eyes on my naked tits and pussy. While he's stroking his cock, I reached down and start felling myself too. When he started to spurt, he's so close to me that a few drops of his cum lands on my leg.

The Eleventh Entry

It was an accident when some of his cum land on me, but since it had already happened, I let it happen again. First I let him come all over my legs while I was wearing some pantyhose, which I threw away afterwards. The next time he asked if he could come on my bare legs. I sat with my legs crossed and he stood over me, his dick less than a foot away. His sticky cum splattered on my thighs and ran down my legs. I didn't want it to get on the couch, so I rubbed it all over my thighs before I stood up. The next week he wanted to come on my chest. I lay down on the couch and he stood over, pointing his cock at my breasts, and he squirted globs of thick hot cum all over my tits. I rubbed it all over my nipples with one hand while I fingered my pussy and came with the other until I came too.

The next time I saw him, he wanted to come on my breasts again, but this time he sat on the couch and I kneeled between his legs. I squeezed my tits together and when he came I felt his gooey ejaculate on my skin and between my fingers, and then I rubbed it all around with my hands. I let him watch me wash off in the shower and he came on me again under the running water. And now, just today, I sat on the couch with my legs spread wide and he walked between my thighs and stoked his dick. He looked down at me and I nodded, and a few seconds later he was shooting his load all over my hairy pussy. I could feel his cum running down between my legs. I reached down and started to finger myself, rubbing his cum into the tingling lips of my pussy, until I came too.

The Twelfth Entry

The kids were playing in the basement again and I was in the kitchenette washing some dishes. He came up behind and reached around me to get a napkin. I felt his stiff cock press up against my ass. I looked back and he said sorry, but he didn't move. I was wearing a tight fitting summer dress and the fabric was thin. I rubbed back against him. He looked over, saw the kids were busy, and pulled his cock out. I put my elbows on the counter and bent over, and he rubbed his dick against my dress. I reached between my legs, pulled my panties down around my ankles, and then pulled my dress up. I heard him sigh and then felt his cock touch my skin for the first time, and he only thrust a few times before he was spurting cum all over my ass.

The next time was at his condo. He came into his kitchen after putting the kids to bed in his daughter's room and I was leaning over the counter. I had pulled my pants and underwear down and was sticking my bare ass up in the air. He walked over, dropped his pants, and buried his fat cock between the cheeks of my ass. As he was thrusting in and out, I reached down between my legs and started to finger my pussy, and then I felt his balls. I reached back and cupped them, and soon I felt them pulsating as he shot his load up onto my back.

I week later we were in my kitchen. I came down wearing heels and a negligee. He was sitting at the table watching as I stopped at the counter and leaned over it with my legs were wide apart. He stood up and walked behind me, and then I felt his dick on my ass. He rubbed it against me for a while and then I felt the head of his cock move down between my legs. His dick is between the lips of my pussy, but not going inside, just rubbing on the outside. I wasn't sure if it was an accident or not, but it felt so good that I didn't say anything. Then I grabbed his hand and lead him over to the couch. I sat down and he walked between my open legs, then I grabbed his dick and put it between the lips of my pussy, again not going inside, just letting him rub his cock between my pussy lips. He started moving it up and down my slit, rubbing the head of his cock against my clit. He came before me and I felt his dick throbbing between my lips as he squirted his cum up onto my stomach and into the hair of my pussy. I reached down and started to finger myself, needing to come, and while I was rubbing I was also massaging his cum into my pussy. This got him so excited that he was hard again.

I let him follow me upstairs to the shower and he got in behind me. He stood pressed up against the back wall, watching me wash my body. I saw that he was hard again, so I turned around and put my hands on the wall, bending at the waist and looked back with a smile on my face. My ass was under the shower, and water was streaming down my legs when I felt his dick clip between my ass cheeks. I reached back and pulled his cock between my legs and rubbed it against my soapy pussy again. He was so close to just slipping inside of me, but he didn't, he just rubbed his cock between the lips of my pussy. After I came, I stood back up and turned around to look at him. I asked him how he wanted to come and he said on my tits. I bent down and he started to stroke himself. I held my breast together with my hands, and he slipped his dick between my tits. I looked down and saw his cock thrusting in and out, the tip moving just inches away from my lips. When he came, I felt his hot semen squirting around my neck and trickling down onto my tits.

The Thirteenth Entry

I came down the stairs of the basement and he was sitting on one end of the sectional couch. I sat at the far end. Soon, we both had our pants off and he was jacking off while I was fingering myself through my panties. I was sitting back against the couch with my legs spread wide, knees bent, and my feet up on the ottoman. I got my panties wet and then slipped them off and threw them to him. He was smelling and licking them again, and then he suddenly threw them away and got up. He got down on all fours and crawled over, popped his head up between my legs, and started to tongue my wet pussy. He was lapping and sucking at me, rubbing his whole face between the lips of my pussy, his face was glistening with my juices. He was reaching up and feeling my tits through my shirt, and then he roughly pulled my shirt down to finger my nipples. Then he put his arms under me, pulling me closer into his mouth, and started to suck the lips of my cunt unto his mouth, one at a time. He must have felt that I was close, because he started to suck my clit and I started shaking from an explosive orgasm.

After I came he sat up on his knees and before I could say anything, he shoved his fat cock between my pussy lips. He didn't go inside, he was just moving his dick up and down my slit. On the downward stroke, I could feel the head of his cock near my opening, but he never slipped inside. Than I reached down and gently pushed the tip inside and with one gentle stroke he was inside. He was thrusting slowly, and then I felt his lips kissing me. He started bucking hard and I opened my mouth to take his tongue in. Then he reached down and grabbed my hips as he was thrusting hard and fast into my cunt. He stopped and cried out, and then I felt his cum spurting deep inside me, and I came again too.

The Last Entry

It's been over two week since he was over, and I just found out from a neighbor that he moved out of his condo last week. He had once told me that he had wanted to move back to his home town so that his parents could help him raise his daughter. I guess he was finally able to do that. I'm glad that it ended the way it did - no muss, no fuss. I guess we both knew that it needed to end anyway, and the last thing I wanted was to have to discuss it with him. Yeah, I'm glad it ended the way it did.

I'd like to keep the journal, at least for now, but I'm worried. There's no names, no dates, so specific details that tie it back to me, except for the fact that it's on my computer. Of course, it's very unlikely that anyone will ever find this file on my laptop, but I can't help but worry that my husband might find it. So, here's my idea. I found a site where people can submit erotic stories. I can post this there and I can access it whenever I want - and there's nothing to tie it back to me. If my husband catches me on the site, I can simply tell him I'm looking for material for my next story for him. That's not a bad idea anyway, I've browsed some of the stories and they're pretty good. Yeah, I think that's exactly what I'll do. Who knows, maybe I'll write a few other stories too. Maybe I have a knack for it?

12