The Conflux of the Moon Goddess Ch. 1

Story Info
The moon has many mysteries.
6k words
3.77
20.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Starlight
Starlight
1,033 Followers

Each night of the full moon there meets The Conflux of the Moon Goddess. As we gather it might well be the meeting of any social club, as we stand around chatting.

There are, however, a number of things that mark this gathering out as different from most others.

First, there is the room where the Conflux flows together. It is a large circular room; the walls are clad with dark blue velvet. In the centre of the room, there is a circular shallow sunken area.

In that sunken circle is a raised spacious platform, an altar. It has a soft mattress-like top, and the whole is covered with a moon yellow velvet cloth. Above it, and suspended from the ceiling, it a beautiful symbol of the Full Moon.

The floors of the room are carpeted in deep red pile carpet. There are no chairs or seats, and those who wish to, may recline on the carpet.

The second thing that might strike the stranger as odd, is the fact that all the women are clad in moon yellow cloaks, and the men in cloaks the same metallic blue colour as the walls. All wear masks in the shape of the full moon that entirely covers the face. Again, the women having yellow and the men blue masks.

As the Conflux members stand around talking, the room is well lit by concealed lighting. The conversations are marked by their ordinariness. They consist of sport, politics, cooking recipes, and all the everyday things people chat about.

Then a soft, slow drum beat starts, deep and throbbing. At one end of the room the velvet hangings part, and out step a man and a woman. These are the Master and the Mistress of the Conflux. They are tall and their cloaks are made up of slashes of blue and yellow that seem to flow into each other.

Their faces are not completely covered by the masks they wear. Their masks are the shape of half moons and cover only the upper parts of their faces. These half moons symbolise the great truth that man is only half-self and woman only half-self, when the genders are separated.

The Master and the Mistress stand on the edge of the central sunken circle and above the altar. The Master speaks:

Master: “Let the Conflux gather in silence.”

(The people move to stand around the central circle, positioned so that men and women alternate)

Mistress: “Has the Conflux flowed together in peace?”

All: “We have flowed together in peace.”

Master: Let the chosen daughter of the last Full Moon be brought among us.

(Wall hangings part at the opposite end of the room from where the Master and Mistress entered. A woman clad in a white cloak accompanied by a male acolyte enter. The circle of people opens to allow them to stand on the edge of the circle)

Mistress: “Chosen daughter of the Full Moon, the Moon Goddess has blessed you?”

Daughter: “She has blessed me.”

Master: “No man has come nigh and entered you since the last night of the Full moon, my daughter?”

Daughter: “No man has come nigh or entered me since the last Full Moon.”

Mistress: “Then you are blessed indeed.”

All: “Blessed is she.”

Master: “Join us in peace, daughter, the Moon Goddess has blessed you. May the fruit of your womb be a joy to you.”

All: “So be it.”

The daughter and the acolyte step back to join the general gathering. It might be noted at this point that three other women wear white cloaks.

A brief silence ensues, then the Master raises his arms and speaks:

Master: “Let she who was chosen by lot at the last Full Moon be brought before us.”

(The hangings where the previous woman and acolyte entered part again, and another woman and acolyte enter. They come to stand where the previous couple had stood)

Master: “Daughter, you are the one chosen by lot?”

Daughter: “I am.”

Mistress: “Do you freely accept the honour bestowed upon you?”

Daughter: “I freely accept.”

Mistress: (To the acolyte) Has the Chosen One been well prepared?”

Acolyte: “She has, Mistress.”

(It is the acolyte’s task to stimulate without penetration the Chosen One, so that her fluids of desire flow freely)

Master: “Let the lots be passed.”

(A blue velvet bag is passed round the circle and each man draws from it a silver ball with a number on it. This number determines in what order they will approach the Chosen One)

Mistress: “Let the Chosen One prepare herself.”

(The acolyte moves to relieve the woman of her cloak, who then stands naked)

Master: “There is no barrier, chemical or mechanical between yourself and the blessing of the Moon Goddess?”

Daughter: “There is no barrier, Master.”

Master: “Then in reverence lay upon the altar of the Moon Goddess.”

(The woman steps down into the sunken area and lays upon the altar, her arms and legs spread wide. The Master steps down and stands over her)

Master: “I pray the Moon Goddess to richly bless you, and now pay homage to your sacred places.”

(He bends over her and kisses her vagina)

“May this, the entry into your mystery, be fruitful.”

(He moves to her breasts and kisses each nipple)

“May these, the source of eternal nourishment, be a blessing and sustenance to the fruit of your womb.”

(He returns to his place on the edge of the circle and raises one hand. The lights dim except for a bright light shining on the women lying on the altar. The pulsating of the drum increases)

“Let it begin.”

The first action that now takes place is for everyone to discard his or her cloak except the master and the mistress. It is the task of the women to stimulate the men to ensure good erections. The method they use is left to the choice of the women, but there must be no penetration.

Some women gyrate their lower abdomens over the men’s. Others stimulate by hand and some use oral methods.

The man who drew the lot marked one is ready the tip of his penis shining with pre-cum. He descends to, and climbs upon the altar. He comes over and penetrates the Chosen One. His ejaculation is quick for he has been well prepared.

The next man descends; there are fifteen men in all that will penetrate the Chosen One.

In the midst of the third man’s penetration, the Chosen One suddenly cries out, and begins vibrate. The climax comes with a great shriek of ecstacy, and the Master speaks.

Master: “The Moon Goddess has given her the Joy of Heaven. Thanks be to the beneficent Moon Goddess.”

All: “Thanks be to Her.”

Four more times the Chosen One received the “Joy of Heaven,” as the ceremony proceeded. I watched and felt the unworthy pangs of jealousy. “How long before I am the Chosen One,” I thought.

I had been initiated only three moons before this night, but hungered to serve the Moon Goddess as Her Chosen One.

I work at a very ordinary job operating a P.C. It was at work I was approached by a very attractive woman, our floor manager, a couple of years older than I. She was warm and friendly, and as at that time I had only just come from a country town to take up my job, I had few friends.

Her name is Sybille, and after a while and many cups of coffee during our morning breaks, she said to me, “Astarte, I have a group of friends and we go out to shows and barbecues and things like that. I wondered if you would like to join us?”

I thought this a good idea. Perhaps I might make a few personal friends in the group. Sybille seemed delighted that I would join them, and she arranged to meet me and escort me to their next outing, which happened to be a visit to a theatre.

The group was bigger than I expected – about thirty young men and women, I thought. An outing to a theatre is not the best way to get to know people, so it was not until I had attended a few more events that I began to notice that all the women were about my age and extremely beautiful. The men, also about my age, were also very handsome specimens.

Given that they were so attractive, one might have expected there to be some “getting together” in couples, but there seemed to be none.

I taxed Sybille about these things, and she said, “Ah, well, first, we always select only the most attractive young people to join us. The other thing is, we all belong to a certain organisation that forbids specific liaisons.”

I was eaten up with curiosity about this, and why I had been admitted into their “Certain organisation,” but at the time, Sybille would say no more except, “Be patient, my dear.”

In the following weeks Sybille asked me many questions about myself, especially those concerning my sex life. Actually, my sex life was none existent in the sense that I had preserved my virginity during many a car seat battle at the end of a date. Sybille seemed very pleased about this.

I began to press her to let me join their “Certain organisation,” and tried to find out what it was called and what it did. It took a long time until she finally began to let out little bits of information. It seemed to amount to this:

They had a particular interest in an ancient goddess called, “The Moon Goddess.” They worshipped and tried to serve Her. The exact nature of this service was not made clear to me, but had something to do with seeking the blessings of the Moon Goddess, and providing her with offspring.

After further pressure from me, Sybille finally relented and said, “There’s a man I’d like you to meet. He can tell you more about our organisation.”

I was taken to a luxurious apartment, and was there introduced to a tall and very handsome man. He had never been part of the group outings, and was a little older than the group members.

“So you think you would like to join us?”

“I think so,” I said, “but what does it entail?”

“It entails a great deal,” he replied. “It means a total offering of your self to the service of the Moon Goddess.”

I had heard similar sort of talk like this before. At church when I was a kid dry old spinsters used to go on about “giving all yourself.” It all seemed very boring, and I had long ago discarded it. Yet, the man who was saying this now did not fit into the “dry old spinster” picture. He looked vital and very seductive. I was disposed to press on a bit further.

“What do you mean by “a total offering” of myself?”

“In the first place it means you offer your body to the Moon Goddess in order to receive her blessing.”

“In what way do I have to offer my body?”

“My dear,” he said, “I can say no more of that just now. If you want to go on and find out more about us, there is a lady to whom you can go for further instruction in our philosophy and ceremonies. Do you wish me to make an appointment for you to meet her.”

“Nothing lost in just going to see her,” I thought, so I said, “Yes please.”

“Our sister Sybille will let you know the time and the place for your meetings.”

With that, he left us.

I was kept waiting for days before Sybille came to me at work and said, “It’s tonight, Astarte. I shall take you to meet her, but I cannot be present at the interview.”

She took me to another luxurious apartment in the same building as before. There I was introduced to a lady more stunningly beautiful than any I had ever seen.

Sybille left us, and the lady looked at me for a long time, as if she was reading my very soul. Then she spoke:

“Astarte, I must first warn you that we accept only the most beautiful and intelligent people into our company. That you are beautiful is obvious, and Sybille tells me that your present work is far below the level of your ability. However, if we are to proceed, you must first take certain tests that will determine accurately your level of intelligence. Are you willing to do this?”

“Yes,” I replied.

She led me to a desk and bade me sit down in front of it. I was given a pencil, and a piece of paper was put before me. This had a series of questions on it with multiple choice answers.

“You have ten minutes to complete this paper,” the lady said. “Start now.”

The questions were easy at first, but got harder the further one went. I completed it in nine minutes.

If I thought that was the end of it, I was wrong. Paper followed paper, all of them having a set time to complete them in. I was exhausted by the time I finished.

The lady took the papers and put them into a large envelope, and sealed it.

“These will be analysed in the next few days. Sister Sybille will let you know when you are to see me again.”

Thus, I was dismissed.

Again, a few days elapsed before I was recalled. When I was with the lady again, we sat down and the lady produced some sheets of paper.

“We have had your scores analysed and I can tell you that you have scored extremely high.”

That was a relief.

“There is one more preliminary test you must undergo before I start your instruction. It is a physical examination. We want only the most superior physical specimens to join us. Included in that test will, of course, be an examination to assure us of your virginity. Are you willing to accept this examination?”

“Yes.”

“Then tomorrow at ten a.m. sharp, you will report to (she gave the name of an exclusive private hospital). A doctor will be there to meet you, and he, together with others will carry out the examinations. Sister Sybille will again inform you when you are to meet with me again, and she will also deal with your absence from work.”

Once more, I was dismissed.

The following day I underwent the examination and tests. It was the most rigorous I had ever undergone. It ended with an inspection of my vagina.

Another few days wait, and then Sybille came to me. “She’s ready to see you again, tonight, Astarte.”

Another few sheets of paper, and the lady smiling, which she rarely did, at least in my presence.

“Excellent report, Astarte. If you are still willing to proceed, I have permission to accept you as a ‘Seeker’. What do say, my dear, do you want to go on?”

I had come this far, and my curiosity was aflame. Clearly, there was something about the organisation that was very different to any that I had been involved with before. The necessity for beauty, intelligence, physical good health and virginity intrigued me.

I agreed to proceed.

Every evening over the following weeks I was with the lady being instructed in the philosophy of the organisation. This I cannot reveal to you except to say that they have worldwide and very long-term goals.

The ceremonies, one of which I have already described, troubled me at first. When I learned that at my initiation into the Conflux, I should of necessity have to offer my virginity to the Mother Goddess, I was not too happy. I raised my doubt with the lady.

“Where better could you offer your virginity, Astarte? To some man who may or may not be faithful to you? To some persuasive lout in the back of a car? No Astarte, there are better, more fruitful ways.”

Put like that I supposed there were “more fruitful ways” of disposing of my maidenhead, and after all, I had preserved it far longer than most girls had.

Another worry I had was what happened to the babies that the Chosen Ones produced?

The lady smiled her enigmatic smile. “If you are to be initiated, Astarte, it will be into the first order of our organisation. There are other orders that, all being well you will pass on to. Should the Moon Goddess honour you by selecting you as a Chosen One, and should you be fruitful, at the birth of the Goddess’s gift, you will pass on to the second order. Here will be selected for you a man to be your life long faithful companion and he will act as father of the child granted you by the Goddess. You will have other children with this man, and they too will be the gift of the Goddess.

“You can only be the Chosen One once, if you are fertilised that first time. Should you fail to be fertilised, you may be chosen twice more, beyond that… ” She shrugged her shoulders in a dismissive manner.

“Suppose I don’t like the man?”

This time, the lady laughed. “You have seen our young men. They are all as perfect as you are. I don’t think you will find any of them distasteful. In any case,” the enigmatic smile again, “the Goddess is wise and has many ways.”

At the final session, I began to see the power and scope of this organisation.

“Astarte,” the lady said, “None of our members are allowed to continue in lowly positions. All are raised to places of power and authority in whatever country they dwell. Some, like our sister Sybille, have power or a minor sort. Others rise to the highest places of power in their country. You too will rise.”

Not only had I been overwhelmed by the philosophy and ceremonies of Conflux of the Moon Goddess, I was startled at the thought of occupying a high place.
“You are surprised, Astarte?”

“Yes, I’ve never seen myself as a person occupying a high place.”

“When the energy of the Moon Goddess enters into your soul, you will discover many things about yourself that will surprise you.”

“You have passed all the tests, you have been instructed. I may recommend you now for initiation. Do you wish this?”

“I do.”

“You will be initiated into The Conflux of the Moon Goddess, the First Order of (here she named our city). You must prepare yourself. No man must enter you, and if at the initiation it is found that you have already lost your virginity, you will be rejected. Is that understood?”

“Yes, I understand.”

“Sister Sybille will meet you at the time of the next full moon and conduct you to our meeting place.”

That ended my sessions with the lady.

On the night of the full moon, Sybille drove me to a very select part of our city. We pulled into the drive of what, as far as I could see, was a large and tasteful house. The door was opened to us by a masked and blue cloak clad man. We were taken into a small room, and there we stripped.

Sybille put on her moon yellow cloak and mask. I was given pale green cloak but no mask. For the first and last time, my face was to be seen during a ceremony of the First Order.

Sybille led me to another room, one wall of which was hung with blue velvet. I heard the steady beat of a deep drum and voices, but I could not distinguish what was said.

After a while the blue velvet hanging was pulled aside and a man in his blue cloak stood there.

“The Master and Mistress await you,” he said, then stepped aside.

I was led by Sybille into the circular room. I was shaking, not so much with fear, as with anticipation. We came to the edge of the sunken circle and stopped. Across the other side of the circle I saw two impressive figures, one male the other female. Wearing only half masks I saw immediately who it was. One was the lady who had instructed me, the other was the tall man I had first met.

So, these were the Master and Mistress of the Conflux. The Master spoke first, addressing Sybille:

Master: “Sister, you first brought this initiate to our attention, saying you thought her worthy?”

Sybille: “I did, Master.”

Master: “Do you still find her worthy?”

Sybille: “I do, Master.”

Master: (To the Mistress) “Has she passed all the tests without blemish?”

Mistress: “She has.”

Master: “She has been instructed in all that an initiate of the First Order needs to know?”

Mistress: “She has.”

Master: Do you find her worthy to be admitted to the First Order of the Conflux of the Moon Goddess?”

Mistress: “I do.”

Master: “So be it. (Turning to me) Is it your will to be initiated now?”

Me: “It is.”

Master: (Turning to the people) “Is it your will that we proceed to the initiation?”

All: “It is.”

Mistress: “Let the bearers come forward.”

Four men approached me and lifted me up. I was borne to a room behind the velvet hangings. The Master and the Mistress came with us. The four men laid me on a luxurious bed covered with moon yellow and blue coverings, then they left.

Master: “Divest the initiate.”

(The Mistress took my cloak so that I was naked. She then took the Master’s cloak so he was also naked but for his mask. He was beautiful, and his phallus hung down between his legs, slack)

Starlight
Starlight
1,033 Followers
12