The Conquest Club Files 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

Unsurprisingly, by the following Tuesday Lillie got implantation bleeding and a quick pregnancy test afterward showed that we were successful. We still fucked every day and every night just on the off chance that it was a false positive. Granted, it wasn't at the same intensity as that first day, but we still got a lot of sex in. Finals for me were finished by Thursday and that was the day Liz showed up at Lillie's house. Unsurprisingly, she was all for fucking Spencer once he got home the next day. She was all for fucking Lillie, too, but Lillie turned her down. "Sorry, I'm strictly for men only."

"Eh, didn't hurt to offer," Liz shrugged even as her hand then drifted down to my crotch. "I hope that you don't mind if I steal my man back from you at least once today, do you?"

"Go right ahead." Lillie smiled and patted her bare belly. "He's already done his job, so I can take a break from him. He's all yours." She said as she got up and left the living room, heading upstairs.

"Yay me!" Liz exclaims, swinging over to straddle my lap at once to grind against me. I'm just wearing boxers... all I've really been wearing this past week and a half. Her lips hungrily meet mine and I'm in a rush to strip her shirt off of her body before attacking the clasp of her bra behind her. She groans as we kiss and hastily strip her down. "I've missed you so much," she moans in between kissing.

"I've missed you too," I say as we get the last of her clothes off of her. "You missed me even amid all the men you've been fucking down in Bloomington? You're telling me that you didn't have any fun whatsoever?"

"Yeah... but they're not you," she pouts. "None of them can put me in my place like you can." I punctuate that point with a quick slap on her ass that makes her squeal and moan. She lifts up to position my cock for her to drop her tight, wet, waiting pussy down on to. We both moan as our bodies meld together. We wrap our arms around one another and kiss each other deeply as she starts to grind against me. She groans into my mouth. "So tell me how you want to truss me up for Spencer," she breathes. "Tell me how you want your little slave presented for him."

I groan just as deeply as she does as she rides me, thinking about the details. "Mmmm... I'm thinking O rings, hoods, and arm bindings," I tell her amid my grunts of pleasure. "Make you, and maybe Lillie as well, into little fuckdolls for him to enjoy."

"Oh... God... yes..." Liz cries out, throwing her head back as she starts to ride me hard and fast. I slide my hand up her front to squeeze one of her pert little tits while my other hand slides down to cup her ass. "Oh fuck yeah, make me your little fuckdoll!" she cries out again, this time as she cums hard on my cock. I follow suit shortly after with a mind blowing orgasm of my own.

After a good long minute of riding out the orgasm together, Liz comes back into my arms, resting her head on my shoulder. God I love this woman. I can't wait to move in with her. But that can wait for my next installment.

What's that? Waiting to hear what happened with Liz, Lillie, and Spencer? Well, I'll let Spencer tell that story at some point as I was out shopping while he was having fun with his gift.

12