The Contest Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His teeth left. His tongue darted into her ear.

"Ahhnnnnn! Ahhhhhnnnttt!!"

Her backside patted the man with an uncaring beat. She felt his erection; she was grinding into it.

"Anton ... Antonai!!"

Rellenora's lips had an uneasy tremor in them. Her lungs were euphoric, filling up with her husband's name. Her thighs were weak. Her womanhood was hot and beating every bit as quickly as her heart.

But soon, the drug-like feeling rolled down a hill, and it crashed into an ocean. The water was scattering at first, but soon, Rellenora was breathing calmly again.

Antonai ...

Antonai ...

Her husband was ...

Antonai!

Antonai's voice purred in her ear. Then he took his fingers from her womanhood. Her under-dress flopped down. His hand rose. His fingers glistened in the daylight. They were close enough for her to smell them. Musky ... that came from her ... deep in her ... evidence of her own arousal.

Right to her mouth, that's where the fingers went. On her tongue.

Even though she didn't exactly want to, her lips closed on the digits.

Sweaty, tart, heavy, it was so offbeat to her.

His fingers left her again. Then his arm slid off. They held hands a moment.

And Antonai led her to a couch. He guided her body, putting her back on the cushions, but he lowered her under-dress, and put her backside on one of the low armrests. He held her legs and slipper covered feet in the air, then against his body.

In! He was back in, and it felt so much better than last time!

How?! How could something that felt tighter also feel as if it had an easier time finding room?!

Rellenora scratched at the couch's plush material. One of her fingernail guards fell off and rolled away, bouncing on the floor, sounding like a pen or a long comb.

The ceiling was so beautiful, bright and exquisitely painted. Birds and young women, playful and light. Some of the women's feet were bare, clean and soft.

Antonai ... he was making long, wailing groans, sawing his erection in and out, his fingers like tree branches over her legs.

Rellenora ... was ... mellow ... receiving, enjoying, her slit puffy and moist, sighing.

It was ... so ... good ... and ... so ... effortless ...

He woke her up with harsh words.

A few more delicious strokes, and then Rellenora knew what he said.

"My name, Rellenora! My name!"

"Ah!" She wasn't mellow anymore. She was taut and needy. Her husband was suddenly moving so rapidly, going in so deeply that she thought he could reach her belly. "Ah! Ahhhh! Antonai!!"

She screamed.

This time, she felt him ejaculating into her. First, he rammed in, then he held himself inside, digging his fingernails into her skin. There was a robust groan, then tiny jets of heat.

The world was confusing, no doubt, but at least at this time, in this moment, Rellenora forgot to be confused.

***

The ladies-in-waiting were flirtatious and pretty. Unfortunately for them, all Yban wanted to do was play more tile based games. By the time Antonai and his pretty wife returned to him, the ladies-in-waiting had collectively given up.

The young couple had the most charming blushes on their faces. Antonai's back was straight. He was grinning. His tail's tip was tucked into his belt while the length tapped against his hip. The little Empress was looking down at her slippers. Her sash's knot looked different than before, messier, as if tied by an amateur who didn't know how to recreate feminine fashions.

Somebody had a not so sneaky fuck.

In order to hide his smile, Yban faked a yawn behind his damaged hand.

At least this time, he wouldn't feel strange about asking for details. Yban knew he had to be respectful concerning the wedding night, but that night was gone, and this daytime exercise was available for an interview.

The two men politely left the Empress so she could enjoy the rest of her day. She probably wanted to read at the physician's house or go off to see the Royal Piglet. Meanwhile, Yban and Antonai went off to have an afternoon ride in the Hunting Grounds. Prince Galton asked to join them, but the Emperor gently refused and suggested that he go mingle with other members of the Royal Court.

As their horses obediently trotted on, a short conversation ensued.

"I've heard the Empress has refused to receive her brother in the White Jade Palace," Yban said very smoothly, as if he wasn't concerned at all, but he was.

With a nod, Antonai said, "He's her only relative here, but she won't speak to him."

"Are you worried?"

Antonai took one hand from his reins and tugged on one of his horns. His lips thinned out as his thoughts seemed to fall into one place. Then he said, "Blood is not love. I won't put my nose in her decisions."

Blood is not love.

This Emperor knew that more than most people.

Yban's stomach felt like a chef's mixing bowl. He swallowed the feeling down.

When the sun started to dip, they rode back to the complex. Inside the Imperial Palace, they washed and bathed, banishing their worries and leaving room for pleasant things.

They leaned against each other in the hot water.

"Sooooooo ... how was she?" Yban reached for Antonai's long black hair as he said that. Then he put the blunt end of a lock to his smiling lips. It was wet, but it smelled lovely.

The way Antonai licked his teeth had Yban's cock throbbing in the water. "She's a good little girl."

Yban beamed down at the black section of hair.

Good little girls had the potential to be the best girls.

***

12