The Contract: A Woman’s Story

Story Info
Sometimes a woman does what her husband forces her to do.
4.7k words
4.24
91.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,083 Followers

Walt and I have been married for almost twenty years -- since we graduated from college. Last fall, our daughter joined her brother at UC Davis, leaving our nest empty. I confess that I had looked forward to that, because I thought it might improve our love life, which, quite frankly, had gotten a bit stale -- we still love each other, but the physical side has been boring for years.

So far there has been no change, but I keep doing my best to look good for Walt, and set up situations, where the mood is romantic -- candles and wine and such. This has been difficult recently because there is a lot on Walt's mind. The economy has taken its toll and guys at the office are not having their contracts renewed. They had always worked on five-year contracts, but for the past two years as contracts expired the guys were kept on without a contract. When one of them was let go last month, because his productivity lagged, it put the fear of God into everybody.

I remember when Walt came home that night, he was almost sick with fear. He explained the situation to me and I began to share his fear. He made good money, but we spent it all on our mortgage and the college expenses for the kids. There was no way he could get a comparable job and we had a lot to lose if he lost this one. Our savings would be exhausted in a year.

Walt's productivity was better than most, but if his boss wanted to downsize, then one of the guys without a contract would have to go and Walt was high on that list. He was taking anti-acids for his stomach and Tylenol for his headaches. He worked long hours at the office and was on his computer constantly after he got home. He was not very good company, but I tried my best to build his spirits.

The company had monthly parties for associates and their wives and at a Saturday night party at the club the atmosphere reflected a lot of false cheerfulness. Walt's boss, Dan, was a gracious host and he spread himself around trying to make everyone feel that the company was going to survive this downturn. He was a tall man with dark curly hair and looked younger than his forty-seven years.

He invited me to dance. I must have been his tenth partner, but he seemed tireless. He was charming and an excellent dancer. We exchanged pleasantries and he returned me to my table, said his thank-you, and invited my friend Sarah to dance.

Walt looked at me angrily. "Did he try to feel your ass?" He asked in a surly voice.

"He was very gracious and a thorough gentleman," I responded. "Smile for God's sake. Keep up a good front."

He leaned close. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't act that way. It's just that ... well ... my whole future -- our whole future -- rests with that one guy. If he decides to let me go he can, and there's nothing I can do about it. He can hand my clients to a less productive guy who's still under contract and let me go. There are half a dozen of us in the same boat. It's not fair!"

"I know honey. But you don't have a contract and Dan doesn't control Wall Street and the market's down and everybody is suffering. Try to smile!"

Walt made an attempt. It was a painful evening for all of us. Of course the guys at our firm were not alone. We had several friends in our community with other companies who were suffering their own versions of hell.

Walt continued to work very hard and each night when he got home he went directly to his computer and worked till I served supper and then, went back to his computer again. I tried to dress attractively -- I still have a very good figure -- but he came to bed long after I did and went to sleep right away. I was horny but I didn't tell him -- I'd been horny for years.

One day I was in the mall shopping and to my surprise I saw Walt's boss, Dan. He smiled graciously and we chatted briefly about how empty the mall was -- I had read in the paper that shopping volume was way down. Dan invited me to have lunch with him and I couldn't very well say no.

We went into this very nice, rather expensive, French restaurant and Dan ordered quiche and a bottle of excellent Pouilly Fousie. It was a quiet, relaxed atmosphere and the wine went to my head a bit. I forgot our troubles and enjoyed lunch. We lingered at the table, talking about everything in general and nothing in particular -- certainly not about work.

Before I realized it, we were the only ones left in the restaurant. I looked at my watch. Three o'clock! I had spent three hours over lunch. I said thank you and told Dan I had to get some shopping done to fix dinner for Walt. Dan said a very gracious goodbye and we parted.

Damn! I thought as I walked through the parking lot to my car. What would it be like to have no worries and just "do" lunch that way whenever I wanted?

Walt got home in his usual grumpy mood, did his computer thing, ate his dinner wordlessly, and headed back to the computer. I cleaned up the dishes and went into the den to watch television. There was a show about French wines on the History Channel and I watched it. Beautiful vineyards in the sun, small restaurants with waiters pouring white wine -- I even saw the label of the wine that Dan had bought for our lunch.

I went up to bed and lay there unable to sleep. I couldn't get my mind off of that lovely lunch. I remembered that Dan had looked at my breasts several times -- always very discretely -- and I moved my hand up to feel myself - my nipples were hard. I heard the sounds of Walt clicking away on his computer. I fell asleep with visions of sun drenched French vineyards in my head.

Things got really bad the next weekend. Walt had been out of town Thursday and Friday meeting clients and he was in a surly mood when he got in late Friday afternoon. His mood carried over to Saturday and finally he told me that he had lost some business that he had counted on. He was down all the next week.

There was another company party at the club the following weekend -- I think Dan knew how depressed his staff was and hoped to improve their attitude. Maybe it helped. I had my usual one dance with Dan -- no mention of our lunch together. I had just come out of the ladies room when I met Sarah, probably my best friend among the company wives.

"Walt seems down," she said, as we stood there watching the dancers.

"Yeah, he is. Way down. He lost some important clients last week and he's really scared about losing his job," I said.

"Bob has two more years to run on his contract. He was signed the year before the market went down," Sarah said. "I hope things get better soon."

I nodded toward Dan, dancing with one of the wives. "He keeps trying to cheer everybody up."

Sarah looked at Dan gliding gracefully across the floor. "A real good looking guy, don't you think?"

"Yeah, very good looking -- and single!"

"He could have any one of a half dozen gals whose husbands don't have contracts. They wouldn't dare say no," Sarah said emphatically.

"I don't think he's like that," I said, thinking about how nice he treated me that day at lunch.

"And not just the wives whose husbands could get fired. Hell! There's a half dozen more who'd spread their legs for him in a New York minute, and I'm at the head of that list!"

I was shocked. "You're not serious! You can't be! Are you and Bob having problems?"

Sarah looked me in the eye. "Be honest Jean! You and Walt have been married as long as Bob and me. When was the last time he fucked you?"

"Well ... I mean ... things cool down after you're married that long."

"That's a nice way to say Walt hasn't fucked you in months," Sarah said.

I got defensive. "Walt's under a lot of stress. He's got no contract and he's losing clients. And ... "

"Bob's got a contract and I still don't get fucked!" Sarah said firmly.

I tried to forget that conversation, but it stayed with me all the next day. On Monday morning I headed for the mall, as was my habit, to do some shopping, although I had been careful in the past to spend as little as possible. It was not as much fun to shop that way, but I tried to think about other things.

I had no sooner entered the mall than I heard a familiar voice behind me.

"Well hello again. Building the economy with your credit card?"

I turned and blushed as I saw him, thinking immediately of Saturday night when Sarah said she'd spread her legs for him in a New York minute. She would probably love to meet Dan like this.

I almost stammered, "Well I usually shop on Mondays and I was thinking about getting a new party dress."

"The green one you had on Saturday night was lovely. You have very good taste," he said.

I was pleased that he had remembered what I was wearing. I'm sure Walt would never have remembered it.

"Thank you. I'm flattered you noticed. I need a black one. You know the simple basic black," I said.

He joined me and we strolled through the mall. We came to a nice dress shop where I had bought that green dress. I hadn't shopped there recently because it was an expensive place.

Dan pointed to a lovely black dress on a mannequin in the window. "Is that what you had in mind?"

We walked over to look. It was exactly what I had in mind, except it was twice what I had planned to pay.

"You'd look good in that," he said, smiling. "Why not try it on?"

He was so charming and pleasant that in a moment of weakness I said I would and I was surprised when he held the door and followed me into the store. A sales lady approached us smiling.

Dan was accustomed to taking charge. "This beautiful lady would like to try on that black dress in the window."

I was almost trembling as the sales lady checked my size and pulled a dress off of the rack. I went into the dressing room and removed my dress. I looked at myself in the full-length mirror. Next year I would be forty years old, but my figure looked a lot younger than that.

My breasts stood out proudly and I knew they would look almost as good without my bra. My belly was flat -- I didn't need to suck it in. I had really good legs. Shit! I thought suddenly. Look at those damn pantyhose! Is there anything less romantic than pantyhose? There is nothing like hose, garter-belt, and bikini panties to set off a woman's figure. I should wear that more often. Of course I had no one to see it and Walt would never notice.

The black dress slipped on softly like silk. It was the perfect size and just molded to my body, showing off my very shapely ass. It had a "feel" to it. The length was perfect. Thank God I had worn spike heels. My legs looked great. I glanced one more time at the price tag. Twice what I could afford, but when I walked out of the dressing room I felt like a queen.

"Almost a perfect fit," said the sales lady, pinching in some material near the waist. "Your waist is so slim."

"You're beautiful," said Dan. His voice was warm and loving. It sent a thrill through my body.

I walked back to a full-length mirror for a better look and then turned and walked toward the sales lady and Dan, pointing my toes in a bit, like a model on a runway. I moved my hips a little extra as I walked. I felt like a model. I felt rich in that dress, even as I thought about the price leaving me poor.

"I think your husband likes it," said the sales lady. Neither of us corrected her. My husband hadn't shopped with me in years.

I hadn't bought myself anything really nice for over a year. I decided on the spot that I had to have it and I told the sales lady to take a few measurements, which she did. Dan waited patiently while I changed. Then looking at his watch, he smiled.

"Just in time for lunch," he said.

I smiled up at him and nodded. He took my arm and we just seemed to flow out the door and down the hall to the same restaurant that I had been dreaming about for weeks. I felt beautiful on his arm. I was in a daze and Dan ordered for us both and the waiter brought the wine. Dan raised his glass.

"A toast to a lovely dress and to an even more lovely lady."

I blushed. It was a habit I couldn't break or control and I hated it because it revealed my true feelings. The lunch went on timelessly as it had before. The wine went to my head again. And, as before, when I looked at my watch I discovered that what had seemed like thirty minutes had really been three hours. I was as warm and happy as I had been in a very long time.

Dan said goodbye as we left the restaurant, extending both his hands and holding my hands in a warm friendly manner. I floated out to the parking lot, gradually bringing myself back down to earth. I thought about Sarah, as I got in the car. That horny bitch would have propositioned Dan on the spot! He was so beautiful and such a gentleman. And so charming.

I spent extra time fixing a nice dinner for Walt that night and had a bottle of good wine on the table. He grumbled through the meal, complaining about a picky client who might go elsewhere, and when he finished he headed for his computer. I watched television and remembered that quiche and the Pouille Fussie and Dan. That night in bed, as Walt pecked away on his computer, I played with my pussy like a horny high school girl, and had an orgasm thinking about Dan.

The next week on Monday I headed for the mall. I had dressed up a bit more than usual and had on taller heels. I even spoiled myself by wearing hose and a fancy garter-belt. I finally admitted to myself that I was hoping to see Dan again. I was ashamed when I thought about that but a thrill went through my body as I thought of him. I walked from one end of the mall to the other but he was not there.

I was about to leave when my eye caught the display at Victoria's Secret. I remembered getting dressed that morning and posing in front of my mirror at home. It felt almost sinful to imagine myself in that sexy underwear.

"Looking for something to wear under basic black?" His voice startled me.

I blushed and a warm feeling flooded my body. Dan was standing right behind me looking over my shoulder. I felt embarrassed and sexy and afraid all at the same time. Then I felt glad that I had not worn pantyhose -- why the hell did I think of that all of a sudden?

"I wouldn't have the courage to wear one of those things," I said.

"Have you ever tried on something like that?" Dan asked with a chuckle.

"I'd be afraid to," I confessed.

"You never know till you try. I'll go in and give you moral support if you want to try something on," Dan said.

I was so flustered and embarrassed that I giggled like a schoolgirl. He smiled at me and, reaching for the door handle, he opened the door for me. I couldn't leave him standing there with the open door in his hand so I walked into the store. A sales girl gave us the big hello and invited us to look around.

"If you see something you like we have a dressing room in back," she smiled. "Your husband is welcome to go in with you to help you decide."

Neither of us corrected her. Dan noticed a lovely silk gown, designed to reveal everything underneath. He reached out and fingered the material.

"Is this silk," he asked.

The sales girl nodded. "One of our most popular items," she said.

I glanced at the price tag. It was more than the dress I had bought last week. She handed the gown to me and motioned toward the dressing room.

"Try it on. Right back here," she said.

I walked helplessly behind her as if I were in a daze, carrying the gown over my arm. She opened the door to the dressing room and followed me in. Dan waited outside.

"You need help with those buttons," she said stepping behind me and starting to unbutton the back of my dress. She helped me as I stepped out of it.

"Get rid of that half slip so your legs will show," she said. "You've got a great figure."

Then she waited till I removed my half-slip and held the gown for me to put on. It was the sexiest thing I had ever had on my body. I looked at my body in the full-length mirror. Damn! I was glad I hadn't worn those damn pantyhose! I looked great!

The sales girl slipped out of the door and before I realized what she was doing she had grabbed Dan's arm and pushed him into the dressing room. He seemed flustered and confused and embarrassed, not knowing what to do.

As she closed the door she said, "You'll buy it for her once you see how it looks."

I turned from the mirror to face him, feeling more naked than naked. Dan's eyes started at my spike heels and slowly worked their way up my long legs, which always looked their best in hose. He looked at the garter-belt holding my hose and at my naked thighs above the hose. That thin silk gown accentuated everything and hid nothing, not even the thick hairy bush that showed clearly through my pink bikini panties.

When his eyes reached my belly, I instinctively held it in, but I was confident that I didn't need to. His eyes moved to my breasts and once again instincts prevailed as I subtly moved my shoulders back to show them off better. Finally his eyes met mine and he smiled. Every woman who has ever worn a bikini knows what a leer looks like on a man's face. This was not a leer! It was a warm, gracious, loving smile.

Without a word, he stepped forward, took me in his arms, and kissed me -- holding me as if I were fully clothed, reaching for none of the "goodies" he had seen so clearly. As he kissed me my mind flashed back to that night, playing with myself in bed, giving myself an orgasm, thinking about him. I was wet when he released me and slowly, almost reluctantly, he turned, and went out of the dressing room. I heard him speak to the sales girl on the other side of the door.

"You're right! One look and I have decided to buy it."

I lived that afternoon in a hazy, slow motion, soft, misty, Technicolor daze -- almost like a confusing dream. I remember Dan driving me to his apartment, located on top of a downtown office building, with it's own elevator from the garage. I remember him carrying me into the bedroom and lovingly undressing me. I remember his lips and tongue like electricity on my breasts and belly, and then down to my clit where he gave me a gentle orgasm only moments after he began making love to me.

I remember spreading my legs before he entered me gently as I moaned. He fucked me lovingly, slowly, then building in intensity. I had my second orgasm as he thrust deep into me, with my knees high, pressed hard against his sweating chest.

I remember resting and talking and laughing and making love again, and then again. I remember Dan laughing as he opened the package from the store and put that beautiful, foolish, transparent gown over my trembling, naked body. He led me out onto the patio that overlooked the whole city, but was private, so no one saw my nakedness, except my lover.

I remember him opening a chilled bottle of Pouilly Fousie. "Your favorite wine," he said and he leaned over and kissed me as he handed me my glass.

I remember that huge, double shower with all those spigots squirting water on us as we laughed and soaped each other. I remember using his hair dryer to do my hair. My bewildering dream continued in his car as he drove me to the mall and kissed me goodbye. And the dream ended suddenly, abruptly, when a loud horn blared at me as I backed out of my parking space and almost ran into a huge pick-up truck.

I looked at my watch. It was four o'clock! I had two hours to get home and fix Walt's supper. Walt! Oh my God! What had I done to Walt? I loved him. I really did. I hadn't thought about him even once. Poor Walt! What had I done? I'd been a whore -- that's what I'd done. I had called Sarah a whore in my mind for merely wanting to fuck Dan. But I'd fucked him for real -- fucked him for hours! Fucked him, trembling with passion! Fucked him mindlessly, without a single thought about my husband.

But I couldn't think about that now. I'd go crazy! The daze came back. I don't remember driving home or fixing supper. The next thing I remembered was sitting down at the table with Walt, trying to look happy -- feeling guilty as sin.

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,083 Followers
12