The Contractor Ch. 07-08

Story Info
The pool party and visit to Hurley's place.
4.9k words
4.73
17.6k
6

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coaster2
coaster2
2,590 Followers

Chapter 7 Pool Party

Rosalind possessed a bikini that was as small as any I had ever seen. It amounted to two triangular white bits of cloth for her breasts and one slightly larger triangular bit for her privates. Other than some thin string to hold the triangles in place, that was it.

When she paraded out on the deck of the pool, she got the reaction from me that she was expecting. I got hard in a hurry. Sally had yet to make her appearance, but other than appearing naked, I couldn't see how she could outdo her mother.

I was only partly right. Sally appeared wearing essentially the same bikini, only in day-glow yellow. It was also apparent that mother had shaved her pussy, since there wasn't any place to hide otherwise. I already knew Sally was bare.

The chances of hiding my erection were zero. These were two of the sexiest women you were ever going to see, much less get to play around with in a private pool. And the two of them were going out of their way to taunt me. The thought crossed my mind that this was dangerous territory, based on how Sally had reacted to my teasing her about her mother last night.

Ros (that's what she preferred me to call her) was the first to enter the water, and ten seconds later, I wondered why she had bothered with the bikini at all. When wet, it was transparent. I mean ... glass transparent. Sally wasn't far behind her and sure enough, the day-glow yellow reacted to water the same way. I didn't think it was possible to get any harder than I was, but I might have been wrong.

"Come on, Rick. Get in the pool," Ros called. Sally was standing behind her and was doing everything possible not to burst out laughing. Anyone within a hundred yards could see my condition. Resigned to my uncertain fate, I got out of the lounge chair and walked to the edge and stepped off into the pool. At least the four feet of water would hide my condition somewhat.

The two women waded slowly toward me with evil intent, I assumed.

"I don't know why we bothered with these suits," Sally said.

"You're quite right," Ros smirked, her eyes fixed on me.

Within a few seconds, two tops, skimpy as they were, were tossed onto the deck and I watched as both women untied their bottoms and added them to the deck.

"Your turn, Rick," Ros said as she advanced toward me.

When she reached me, I hadn't made any move to take my suit off so Ros took command. She grabbed the waistband of my trunks and yanked them down in a single pull. Before I knew it, they had sunk to my ankles and I was force to step out of them.

In the meantime, Ros wasted little time and taking hold of my cock, hard as it was.

"Oh my, Sally wasn't exaggerating. You are well hung."

"I didn't realize I was being discussed," I said, surprised at Sally.

I looked over to Sally and saw her standing a few feet away, just watching what was going on with me and her mother. I didn't detect any upset in her expression. It was more one of curiosity.

Ros was the one who responded. "Women always discuss their men. Even mother and daughter."

"That's a very enlightened attitude," I suggested. "But last night I got the impression that Sally wasn't into sharing."

"That was last night. We had a little heart-to-heart this morning while you were in the shower. This isn't a permanent arrangement, you know. Just temporary until I can find a reasonable substitute."

"That shouldn't be hard, considering your looks," I said.

"Thank you, Rick. That's very nice of you to say, but acceptable partners are not plentiful these days. I'm always on the lookout, of course. This is just a bit of generosity on Sally's part."

"Don't I get a say?"

"Uhn Uh. Not a chance," she laughed, then proceeded to lead me into deeper water up to her neck and my chest. "This should do," she said, whereupon she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled herself up so that her pussy was rubbing the top of my cock. She relaxed her grip on my neck and began to sink back on my manhood, slowly enveloping me as she went. It was a new experience for me.

"Oh ... oh ... oh, Rick," she moaned into my neck.

By this time I had grabbed her lush butt cheeks and was holding her in place. Her buoyancy made light work of her, despite her body being little different than Sally's.

She didn't move much at first and I let her rest there for a few moments until I could feel her internal muscles begin to squeeze and her hips began to lift.

"Oh ... that is so good. Oh, yes. So good," she murmured as she lengthened her movements on my cock.

I glanced over at Sally and I could see she was fascinated by what was happening right in front of her eyes. Her mother was being fucked by her boyfriend and she was watching it, live and in color. I couldn't see what she was doing with her hands as they were out of sight below the water. The look on her face indicated she may be taking care of her own needs.

I turned Ros around and pushed her back up against the side of the pool, then began to increase the action. I could hold her there and make nice, long strokes and that set her off.

"Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. God, yes. Fuck me Rick, fuck me hard!"

I obliged her. She had her mouth welded on mine when she wasn't moaning and encouraging me. I was driving hard into her now and she was taking all of it without a hint that I was being too rough. When I got to the end of the road, she tightened up and came before I did. I couldn't tell if it was something she did on purpose, but it was good to know she got off too.

"Oh, fuck, Rick," she said, panting. "That was better than great. No wonder Sally was kicking her ass when she came back here."

"You sure this isn't going to cause problems with you and Sal?"

"She knows this is just temporary. Just a little something to take the edge off Momma. As long as she thinks you're her main man and she's the same for you ... well ... what's that saying ... no harm, no foul?"

"I better talk to her anyway," I said.

"Hell, don't waste your breath. Just fuck her the way you did me and everything will be fine."

I wasn't so sure about that. I let Ros go and she waded back toward Sally, saying something to her I couldn't overhear. Sally kissed her afterwards and then moved toward me.

"There, you got what you wanted after all," she said, but not in an accusatory tone. She was speaking softly so as not to be overheard.

"What made you think that's what I wanted?"

"I was sure you weren't going to turn her down. Not after I saw how you reacted to our little parade earlier."

"A dead man would have reacted like I did. She has the body of a much younger woman. And it's a great body to start with. I ought to know. Her daughter has the same body."

"Well since she's drained you for now, I'll have to wait my turn I guess."

"Unless you'd like something different."

"How different?"

"Hop up on the pool edge and I'll show you."

She looked at me before it dawned on her what I was suggesting.

"You're kidding?"

"Nope."

"You'd do that ... right here ... right now?"

"I would, but only for you."

She was wide-eyed at that point, but it didn't stop her from pulling herself out of the pool and sitting on the edge, her legs dangling in the water. I moved between her thighs and then carefully placed them on my shoulders. My head moved between those smooth, silky thighs toward her pussy and I made contact with my tongue.

"Oh, fuck," she jumped as I touched her labia, tonguing them with a long slow stroke. I ignored the clit for now. I would save that for later. I continued to slowly but forcefully insert my tongue in her slit and push upwards.

I couldn't see Ros. She was behind me and with Sally's pulsing thighs holding my head in place, I couldn't turn my head. But I was sure she would be watching.

Sally was leaning back on the pool deck, supporting herself with her arms, elbows locked. I could see her face and she was grimacing as I continued my efforts, but it wasn't in pain. I decided it was time to move it up a notch and began to attack her clit.

"Oh, fuck, Rick! Oh, Jesus, I'm going to come. Oh ... oh ... oh!" she cried as the onset of her orgasm began. It was no different than it was any other time. She was shivering as if she was cold, then it would turn into the shakes, and finally, when the "big one" hit, she would spasm. I grabbed her arms to make sure she didn't fall backward and hit her head on the concrete deck.

When it was over, she was limp, and I took her in my arms and pulled her back into the pool, holding her to me.

"That was quite a performance," I heard Ros say from somewhere behind me.

"You daughter has a unique way of expressing herself when she reaches climax," I said.

"So I see. But there isn't much doubt when she does, is there?"

"No doubt at all," I agreed.

"Why are you talking about me like I'm not here?" Sally asked, now coming back to the land of the living.

"We weren't sure you really were here," Ros laughed.

"You should talk!" Sally said. "I'm sure the whole neighborhood heard you."

"Now ladies, play nice," I grumbled. "After all, this was your idea."

"Yeah, and you fought it like a tiger," Sally snapped.

"Sally, don't be like that," Ros said, trying to placate her daughter before turning to me again. "I have to admit, Rick, you really did show me a good time."

This was a good time to shut up and not say anything.

"Well the next 'good time' is mine," Sally stated emphatically. "I saw him first."

This didn't look like it was going to break out into a slugfest, but I didn't want to see mother and daughter at each other's throats.

"Sally ... Ros ... cut it out. Don't I get a say in this?"

"No!" came the two voices in perfect harmony.

That was the moment that ended the fuss. They both broke up in laughter, eventually wading to each other and hugging.

"Sorry, Rick," Ros spoke, "but you're our sex slave for the time being. We'll let you know when your services are required."

"Don't worry," Sally chirped, "we'll be very fair ... very reasonable about your responsibilities."

I knew they were having a bit of fun with me, so there was no point in taking them seriously. At least ... I didn't think so.

"I'm going to be wrinkled like a prune if I don't get out of here," Ros said, moving toward the shallow end ladder.

I watched her and marveled at her figure. She was magnificent and if that was what Sally could look forward to in her future, she couldn't possibly be worried.

"She's beautiful, isn't she," Sally said quietly as she moved to me.

"Yes, just like her daughter. If she dyed her hair, she could pass for your sister."

"Are you upset with what we did here?" she asked carefully.

"No. I know you were having some fun and if neither of you were uptight about it, then I shouldn't be either."

"You were right ... last night I mean. She really did want to fuck you. You turned her on just like you turned me on. The Baynes women can't resist a stud like Rick Miller."

"This could get awkward, you know," I warned.

"We won't let it. Mom knows it's just a short-term thing. Maybe a now-and-then thing if you're back here once in a while. It won't hurt us, will it?"

"It won't if it doesn't hurt you. But ... what I can't figure out is ... why there aren't fifty guys trying to get with her now."

"There are, but she's like me ... very fussy about whom she lets into her bed. Don't worry, she's not some sex-starved widow, going without for years at a time. She's just careful about whom she chooses. You came highly recommended by me, although I didn't think she'd take me so seriously. But ... and here's the thing ... she approves of you and me. She thinks you're good for me ... and vice versa."

"So ... I have Mother's approval ... in more ways than one," I grinned.

"Yeah ... you could say that," she giggled.

Chapter 8 Back in Action

Once we quit pretending that I was just a visitor and here to enjoy the Baynes hospitality, things got a lot less inhibited. For instance, we ate on the patio, topless. Not just me, but both women. They started it and insisted I join in. Then Ros dipped the tip of her right breast into the guacamole dip and insisted I lick it clean. I did my duty, willingly ... and slowly.

Sally decided that I would enjoy the special sour cream she had prepared for the baked potatoes and stuck both her tits into it, insisting I test it. I did. It was excellent. The sour cream was good too. Not to be outdone, Ros stuffed a mini carrot into her pussy and offered it to me. Carrots are good for your eyesight, I understand.

I could see this escalation could get out of hand, but it was fun and that was the idea. We were laughing at each depraved, ridiculous antic the girls came up with. We ended up feeding each other in a more conventional way. I would cut a piece of steak and offer it to Sally and she would pluck it out of my fingers with her tongue and lips. It was a variation on a blow job in a way. Utensils had become optional.

After a while, the silliness subsided and we relaxed in the warm, late August evening. We were on our second bottle of red wine and feeling little pain, but far from drunk. I couldn't remember having just plain silly fun in a very long, long time. It felt good and I think Ros and Sally knew it.

Ros's bedroom contained a king size bed, so much better for a threesome than the smaller queen size in Sally's room. The atmosphere was humming with sex when we retired naked on the big, soft platform. Sally rode me while Ros sat on my face and demonstrated just how much she enjoyed my oral attention. I was so busy looking after her mother, that I was surprised when Sally went through her orgasmic ritual. That set Ros off and we all ended up in a pile, mostly on top of me.

"This is so ... decadent ... that I wish I'd tried this sooner," Ros moaned. "Can I talk you into doing my ass, Rick?"

"Mother!" Sally snapped.

"What's the matter, dear? Never tried the back door? You might like it."

"Do you have some lube?" I asked. I would love to tap her ass.

"Of course. At my age, it's a necessity."

"Are you still hard?" Sally asked, surprised.

"Yeah. I guess it's the company I keep. Anytime you're ready, Ros."

"Oh, baby, I'm ready now."

She was up on her hands and knees, looking back at me in anticipation. I carefully applied the lubricant to her anus, then my cock, before moving behind her. Ros was giving me all the signs of being ready, willing and able.

"Loosen me up, Rick. You're a big boy, so give me some help."

I did as she requested and when I was fairly confident she was ready, I moved into position and began to push ... slowly at first.

Sally was sitting cross-legged, watching, fascinated. I assumed that she had never had anal sex, and certainly not seen anyone else have it either. It wasn't my favorite, but a request is a request and I didn't want to disappoint my hostess.

It took a while to get us going, but when we did, Ros was in another world.

"Oh, yeah, Rick. That's what I want. Oh, yeah. Keep it coming, stud. Fuck my ass ... fuck it," she cried.

I looked over at Sally and could see she was transfixed as I took her mother's ass. She was lightly playing with herself as I did. I wondered if I'd get a second request. I hoped not. Once in a while, I didn't mind. I just hoped that Ros wasn't addicted to it.

Ros came after fingering herself in time to my strokes. She collapsed on the bed and I stepped off, heading for the bathroom to clean myself up. Sally was sitting on the bed, still cross-legged, still fingering herself. I hadn't finished in Ros, so I was still fairly ready for more action if that's what Sally wanted. I moved back to the bed where Sally sat and wrapped her in my arms as we watched Ros lying on the bed, her eyes almost closed and a wrinkled smile on her face.

Sally took one of my hands and guided it down to her pussy. My fingers stroked her lips, slipping inside and finding her very wet.

"My turn?" she asked almost in a whisper.

"What would you like?"

"Slow and easy with you on top. I'm in no rush. Make love to me, Rick."

"I like that idea," I whispered back.

I entered her and she was very ready. I began with long, slow strokes, almost pulling completely out of her, but not quite. I've said that Sally wasn't vocal, but at that moment, she was moaning, her eyes closed and a faint smile on her lips. She was in a "zone" and I didn't want to disturb her. I kept up my deliberate pace and waited to see what she would do.

You can't make love to a beautiful woman and be in control all of the time. At least, I couldn't. It was a few minutes later that I began to feel some urgency to be more aggressive. Not fast and furious, but a little more positive in my "in strokes." It wasn't long before Sally began to respond and I felt her change as well. She was pushing back and her hands were now on my butt, pulling me in a little more forcefully.

I was sure it wouldn't be very long before this was all going to come to an end for me. Sally, however, was still sailing nicely along with me. There was no sign of the shivers, so she was a ways away from finishing. It was going to take all my powers of concentration to keep from letting go too soon.

I was hanging on by the barest of threads when I felt Sally begin to shiver. The shake that followed was all it took to set me off and I cut loose just as Sally's spasms began. When they ended, we collapsed on the bed, lying side by side. I could see Ros, sitting on the other side of the bed, watching us.

"God, that was so hot," she said. "No porn movie could be that hot. You two are amazing."

There was nothing I could say that would mean anything, so I just nodded slightly to acknowledge her compliment. I looked down at Sally and she was smiling. I lowered my head and kissed her and she responded. I was in real danger now. She had got to me. Despite all my defenses, she had got to me.

No one was up early the next morning. We had changed the bottom sheet last night before we turned the lights out. It was wet and sticky. I thought about taking a shower, but I was too wiped to bother, so we all just huddled together and lived with the body odor. To tell the truth, I didn't mind at all. I slept in the middle, so it didn't matter which way I turned, I had a lovely female form to spoon to.

I was the first to wake up, so there was no welcoming early morning blow job. I was almost disappointed. I made my way to the kitchen, still naked, and found the coffee. The machine would make a fresh pot in less than ten minutes. There was orange juice in the refrigerator and I helped myself to a glass. When the coffee was ready, I poured a cup and walked out on the pool deck. After a few sips, I decided that a dip in the pool would be just as good as a shower.

I was treading water in the deep end when Sally appeared, wearing a light robe and carrying a mug of coffee.

"Is it cold?" she asked.

"No ... it's perfect."

With that she shucked her robe, revealing her nude body once more and moved to the shallow end and stepped into the pool.

"Oh ... that feels good. Come down here, Rick."

I swam toward her, then waded the last few steps. She welcomed me with open arms and a lovely kiss.

"Good morning," she said in her sexiest voice.

"Good morning. You look beautiful as always."

"Hmmmm. Thank you. I don't feel beautiful, but I do feel good."

I gave her a questioning look.

"When we made love last night ... it was the best ... ever."

"I'm glad," I said.

"The best, Rick. I mean it. The very best."

"I believe you. I felt that way too."

"You did?" She seemed surprised.

"I wanted it to be perfect for you. I was thinking about you and not me."

"It was perfect. Mother said she'd never seen anything like it before. She was watching us make love and she said it was magic. Was it?"

coaster2
coaster2
2,590 Followers
12