The Convert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took her hand and led her back across the bar where they picked up their coats and gloves and stepped outside. Dax hailed a cab in less than five minutes, they were at her place.

She opened the door and let him in. "Do you want another drink?" she asked.

"Sure," he told her. Sage brought him a beer and opened one for herself. "I'd like a cigarette," she told him.

Dax tilted the box letting her take one out. "So do you enjoy smoking yet?" he asked her as he lit it.

She took a nice inhale and said, "Well, I haven't been smoking long enough to say for sure, but what I do know for sure I enjoy smoking for you." She tapped her ash, took another drag, and asked with a smile, "Based on your um...research...how long does it take to get a girl addicted?" She exhaled and Dax was turned on like never before.

"It seems to depend," he said.

"On?" she asked as she took another, longer, deeper drag.

"On how often she smokes and how early in the day she has her first cigarette."

"Oh, I see," she said as though she was learning something very secret and very important. "So perhaps I should have a cigarette as soon as I wake up tomorrow morning. Would that help speed things along?" Sage's cheeks caved in as she took her biggest inhale yet.

"Yes. Yes, that would definitely help," he said. He couldn't take his eyes off of her. "You are so beautiful."

She inhaled deeply again and as she exhaled asked, "Stars Wars beautiful or Casablanca beautiful?"

He reached out and brushed her hair back and said quietly, "Both."

"You want to kiss me again, don't you?" she said with a smile.

"Uh-huh," he whispered.

She finished her cigarette and said, "Is that all you want to do with me?"

He shook his head as he pulled her close and kissed her hard. Sage put her arms around him as he did the same to her. "Mmmm. Compromises can be so nice," she murmured.

"Help me with my shirt?" he asked.

Sage helped him pull his sweater over his head then began unbuttoning his shirt. "You're not the only one who's fantasized about us, Dax," she said as his shirt slid off his broad shoulders.

"I'm not?" he asked as she worked on his belt and zipper.

"Uh-uh," she said. "I've dreamed about this for so long." He kicked off his shoes as she pulled his jeans off leaving him in his socks and underwear.

As he kissed her again, her hand gently ran down his chest, past his stomach, and between his legs. When she found it, he was nearly hard. "Mmmm. That's what I've been wanting for so long," she said huskily. "I want you so bad, Dax."

She pushed him out of his chair and over and onto her bed. She pulled off his underwear then fell on her knees between his legs. She took him with one hand and smiled. "I'm so glad you're big," she said. "I'd love you no matter what, but big is better than small." She took him in her mouth then said, "Mmmm. Much better."

She cupped his balls with her free hand then took him deep into her mouth. As he groaned with pleasure Sage said, "I've been doing my own research."

"You have?" Dax grunted.

"Uh-huh. I've learned men who admire girls who smoke like them to do that when they're getting a blow job." She took him deep several more times then said, "Would you like me to smoke while I suck your cock?"

"God, yes," he moaned. "Please."

"Mmmm. With pleasure," she said. She quickly grabbed a cigarette, lit it and took two very deep inhales then took his cock in her mouth as she exhaled.

"Oh, fffuck!" he groaned. "That's amazing."

"You taste so good," she said as she took another long drag. She exhaled her smoke on his cock without taking her eyes off of his. "Is this what you like, Dax? Your girlfriend in a cute sweater and sucking your cock while she smokes a cigarette?"

Dax was getting very close to coming because that was indeed his ultimate fantasy. "Come here," he told her.

She lay on her back and smoked as he slid between her legs and pleasured her. "Yesss," Sage cried out. "Oh, God. That feels so good, Dax!" He watched as she inhaled deeply. He caressed her clit with his tongue as she exhaled a long stream of smoke.

"You are so sexy," he told her.

She took another drag as he increased the pressure on her clit as he slid a finger inside her. "Oh...ssshit," she hissed. "Yes...yes! That feels amazing. Oh, God Dax. I love you so much."

"Show me how much, baby." Sage took two more long, deep hits and ground out her cigarette in the ashtray she'd staged by her bed—just in case.

"Like that?" she asked as he slid in another finger.

"Exactly like that," he told her. Sage's hands were in his hair pulling him closer. She was moaning softly and arching her back.

"Oh, yeah," she moaned. "That is so good, baby!" Moments later, he felt her tense. As she did, he used the width of his tongue to intensify her orgasm. "Oh...sshit! Yesss! Oh, God!" she screamed.

Sage was panting as Dax lifted up her skirt. He loved that she hadn't worn any panties and he was in too big a hurry to take off her little school-girl skirt. He flipped it up, and mounted her. Sage looked into his eyes and begged him to fuck her.

She reached for him and lined him up with her pussy. She was drenched in her own juices and out of her mind with desire. "Fuck me, Dax. Please?" she begged him.

He pushed and his cock slipped easily inside her. "Mmmm. This is what I've been waiting for and wanting sooo bad!" she told him as he took her all the way to the hilt. "Yes! Just like that, baby. Fuck me deep. Just like that. I love it! That feels so good."

Dax drilled her hard. He was absolutely blown away by her in her cute new clothes and the taste of her smokey kisses. He hammered her until he felt her tense again and then he released days of backed up cum inside her. She was on the pill and didn't want him wearing a condom.

As they both came, Dax grunted loudly and Sage screamed with delight. "Oh, my God!! Yes!! Oh, God. Fuck me! Hard!!"

Spent, he collapsed beside her. "Wow. You were amazing," he told her panting to catch his breath.

"You too, Dax," she said as she turned over on her side and put her arm over his chest. She ran her fingers through the hairs on his chest then giggled.

"What's so funny?" he asked.

"Well, I was just thinking. I've heard a cigarette is supposed to taste really good after sex. Think I should try it and find out?"

He rolled over and faced her and said, "Like you have to ask?"

She laughed again then got up and grabbed a cigarette. "Uh-oh. Last one."

She lit it and came to bed with him. As she exhaled he told her, "No worries. I'll be up early and buy you another pack."

She kissed him and said, "If you plan on sticking around you might want to make that a carton."

Just the thought was making him hard and Sage felt him against her leg. "Is that for me?" she teased.

He mounted her again and fucked her slowly and lovingly as she smoked for him. "I love you so much, Sage," he told her.

"And I love you more, Dax," she said as she exhaled a huge stream of smoke.

As he made love to his new girlfriend who'd agreed to keep smoking for him, it was an easy decision to scrap the 'study.' He'd pay the girls in full, thank him for their time, and ask the girl he loved to marry him.

Dax loved his convert, Sage Melton, smoker.