The Cop in the Bathroom Closet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stuck my head into the toilet bowl and took a deep smell of Natasha's lingering poo and farts, mixed with the musty, fishy and feminine smells of her period. Sweat formed on my brow and my erection got harder still as I absorbed the odors of Natasha's menses and excrement. I told myself it was ridiculous, I was ridiculous. I was smelling the odor like it was a really pleasant smell, such as cookies from the oven or roses, not the smell of a young girl's menstrual blood, bowel movements and flatulence that smelled absolutely disgusting.

With a gait somewhat like a robot, I slowly walked out of the bathroom. I knew where I was going, what I was going to do and knew I shouldn't be going there to do what I was going to do, but it was like I had no control over my body.

On my way to my destination, I kept thinking about how this wasn't me. I liked straight, normal heterosexual intercourse with my beautiful wife Brooke. Not that our sex life was boring, far from it. We often engaged in sexual role-playing, usually connected with our jobs. Brooke had dressed up in jeans, a black jumper and black woolen hat, playing the role of a sexy burglar to my police officer. Another time she put on her best dress and pretended to be a rich socialite who was caught drink driving and was sleeping her way out of the charge with the arresting officer - me.

Other times Brooke would be the doctor and I would pretend to be an under-performing male nurse rewarded for an improved work performance by an attractive female doctor with interesting ideas on motivating staff she supervised; or an obstructive hospital administrator, who Doctor Brooke persuaded to increase the budget for her section by granting certain favors. Another time we weren't role-playing when the kids were away one night. I was reading in bed and Brooke walked in barefoot wearing only her white doctor's coat with nothing underneath and a stethoscope around her neck, before opening the coat to show me her D-cup boobs and blonde bush, then turning around to flash me her bare bottom.

My wife was great in bed, but we had never got any kinkier than me sticking my finger up her bum, and this was rare. We weren't into BDSM or anything like it, and I certainly wasn't turned on by Brooke going to the toilet or having her period, I had never even thought of it before.

Now I was turned on by secretly watching our daughter's best friend using the toilet while menstruating. I felt guilty, but it wasn't like I had been unfaithful to Brooke, I hadn't cheated on my wife with Natasha. But even if I had engaged in an affair with Natasha, which I never would do with her or any other woman, wouldn't this be more normal than me getting turned on by seeing her using the loo while on the rag?

Even with all these thoughts racing around in my head, it was impossible to keep myself away from my destination - the wheelie bin. I pushed the bin into the garage so I could have privacy, and opened the bin, my eyes feasting on Natasha's pink and white sanitary bag.

I reached into the bin and took hold of the bag, opening it with trembling fingers and extricating Tash's smelly and soiled sanitary napkin. Opening the pad up, I looked at all the blood on the cover, raised it to my nose and smelled the scarlet stains, absorbing the fishy and musty odor of Natasha's period blood. There were also some regular creamy brown pussy stains caused by Natasha's teenage twat on her pad, and I could just make out the smell of pussy, obviously the smell of her period was stronger.

At the very front of the pad there was something very interesting indeed, a curly black hair, one of many that grew on Natasha's pubic mound. I took the black curly hair from the white sanitary napkin's cover and admired it, finding it hard to believe that I held in my fingers one of Natasha's pubic hairs, from the most private and intimate parts of her young body. The color of Natasha's pubic hair matched the long black hair on her head, and I stood fiddling with it, before smelling her pad again.

The rear end of the pad, which would have made contact with Natasha's anus smelled of poo, but she hadn't made any skid marks on the white stay-dry cover. Probably Natasha had farted into the pad while wearing it, and this was why it smelled of her bowel movements. Given how gassy young Tash was when she was on the toilet, this made sense.

All the while knowing what I was doing wrong and reprimanding myself for doing so, I looked at the other items in Natasha's sanitary bag; the plastic wrapping, adhesive strip and wing tabs from her new period pad and the tissues that she had used to wash her vagina and anus when she had finished using the loo and changed her napkin. I smelled the damp tissues she had used on her front bottom, the red blood stains obviously having the same smell as the menstrual stains on her pad, and the tissue she had used to wash her back bottom smelled of her poo, which was fairly obvious.

My attention returned to Natasha's sanitary napkin, and I continued smelling it, squeezing it and stroking the soft, stay-dry cover. When finished, I reluctantly returned the used feminine hygiene product to its bag along with the other items and put the sanitary bag back in the wheelie bin, before returning the bin to its correct position near the garage and returning inside.

Rather than go back to working on the shelves, I paced up and down the house with a raging hard-on, again pondering my perversions. I felt guilty for perving on Natasha, I had never perved on another woman in such a private position as my daughter's BFF was in.

At times I had been guilty of perving on my wife's younger sister Karen. Karen, a stunningly attractive blonde with big D-cup boobs like her sister had always had an 'if you've got it, flaunt it' type of attitude both when I first got to know her when she was 18 and now, as a middle-aged married woman with two teenage kids who worked as a vet.

Karen's wardrobe mainly consisted of blouses that showed off her massive tits, short skirts, low-cut jeans that showed her knickers when she bent down and leggings that showed off her bum and the shape of her fanny between her legs. But while I was guilty of perving on Karen, my perving on my sister-in-law was normal.

I would get turned on by seeing the shape of Karen's massive mammary glands in her shirts and blouses or even better in her wet bathers, by her shapely long legs, by glimpses of her panties when she crossed and uncrossed her legs while wearing a short skirt, the shape of her bum in her tight jeans, the outline of her vagina in her leggings and thinking about what she looked like in the bath or shower. About the kinkiest thing I had ever done was perve on Karen's bare feet, and I was guilty of that with Brooke too. Never once had I gotten turned by thinking about Karen's toilet habits or her periods. In my conflicted state I went into our bedroom, opened Brooke's underwear drawer and looked at my wife's sanitary napkins, which were in a packet awaiting Brooke's next period in two weeks' time. It didn't turn me on, so why did I keep getting turned on by Natasha in this condition?

One thing was sure as I continued my pacing with a raging erection. I needed sex, I needed sex really badly. And the one person who I could have sex with most of the time and who I always wanted to have sex with - my beautiful wife Brooke - was pulling her car into the driveway and then the garage having finished her shift at the hospital.

I waited with bated breath as I heard Brooke's key in the lock, and then the tall figure of Brooke entered the house. Her long blonde hair was up in a pony-tail, and she was wearing her blue hospital 'scrubs' uniform, white shoes on her feet. Fuck she looked hot, and fuck did I want to get into her knickers.

"Oh hi Tim, how was the dentist today?" Brooke asked cheerfully.

I found myself unable to speak, and just stood there staring at my wife, my mouth open, drooling.

"Tim, is everything okay, you look a bit odd the way you're staring at me?"

"Just thinking about how beautiful you look, Brooke."

Brooke blushed slightly and laughed. "Tim, you're acting so weird. Did the dentist give you something strange? Viagra, perhaps?" My wife pointed at my erection, very visible in my shorts.

"No, I didn't end up going to the dentist. Well I did, but she was sick so I came back home. And all the time I've been watching the clock, waiting for you to get home, so I can do this with you."

I walked over to Brooke and we embraced, exchanging a deep French kiss that caused my erection to go up even more. I put my hands on my wife's bum, feeling Brooke's knicker elastic through her trousers and thinking about how my wife's knickers covered her vagina, which is where I wanted to be.

"The kids are out, let's get to the bedroom now," I urged, ushering my wife towards our bedroom.

"Tim, are you sure you didn't go to the dentist and have some weird type of anesthetic that didn't agree with you?" Brooke laughed as we made our way to the bedroom.

Once we reached it, Brooke began to unbutton the top of her uniform, but I stopped her. "Keep it on."

"Why, you normally can't wait to get to my boobs?"

"Yes, but not when we do it in that kinky position we love so much."

Brooke giggled. "You mean ..."

"Yes. Now stand facing the bed, and bend over."

Brooke was keen to oblige and bent over in front of the bed thrusting her ass in the air, me checking out her beautiful backside through her trousers and her knickers, the lines of Brooke's underpants visible through the fabric.

"Are you perving on my bum, Tim?" Brooke asked suggestively, her playful laugh in her voice.

"Only a little bit," I laughed, taking hold of Brooke's trousers and pulling them down to her ankles so her panty-covered bottom was on display. Brooke's knickers were white cotton full brief panties, and I could see the indentation of her vagina through the double cotton fabric that covered her crotch.

Bending forward I sniffed my wife's vagina through her knickers, this causing Brooke to giggle. "Tim stop it, that's so pervy."

"Pervy is how you like it, honey," I said, taking hold of Brooke's knickers and pulling them down her long legs to her ankles to join her trousers. Brooke's pussy had obviously been self-cleansing during the day evidenced by the creamy-colored stains on Brooke's panty saddle, and I got down on my knees and Brooke's feet, sniffing her feminine smells that she had made on her knickers.

"Enjoying the smells down there, Tim you great big perve?" Brooke teased me.

"Yes, but I'd rather smell the source," I said, extricating my face from Brooke's panties and inserting it into my wife's fanny, enjoying the musty feminine smell of pussy that entered my nostrils, I kissed Brooke on her bare bottom, then began to lick her pretty pink pussy with slim lips, some of Brooke's pubic hairs tickling my nose. I felt Brooke twitching as I went down on her twat, and decided to make things even kinkier, running my tongue further up until it reached the sensitive skin that separated Brooke's vulva from her anus, and finally her tight, star-fish shaped anus itself, Brooke moaning at the feeling of my tongue on her bum.

I pulled down my shorts and undies, freeing my raging erection and inserting hard and fast up Brooke's vagina, which was now moist and wet and so hot inside. Mounting Brooke from behind I fucked her hard and fast, Brooke clearly enjoying this most unexpected fuck by the way she squealed, squirmed and swore as I pushed hard and deep into her cunt. Her pussy was getting wetter and wetter, and her smell of female arousal filled our bedroom. The air in our bedroom was blue now thanks to Brooke's language. My wife always swore like a sailor when she was getting fucked and enjoying it.

Brooke reached orgasm first, yelling and swearing and her pussy soaking my groin. My own orgasm was just seconds behind that of my wife, my cock releasing a tidal wave of semen into Brooke's uterus, which would just swim around harmlessly up there as she used birth control.

Pulling out of Brooke's post-orgasmic pussy, we kissed and made our way into our ensuite bathroom, me walking with my shorts and underpants around my ankles, Brooke walking with her hospital trousers and her knickers down around her ankles.

Getting undressed, we jumped under the shower and enjoyed the warm droplets that cascaded down upon us. We kissed deeply, and I was unable to keep my hands off Brooke's magnificent D-cup boobs, her shapely bare bottom and triangle of blonde pubic hair, which was now filled with soap and bubbles thanks to me washing my wife's fanny for her.

"I think I need to put the shower on cold to calm you down, Tim," Brooke laughed. "What on Earth has gotten into you today?"

I was watching some soapy water cascade down from my wife's genitals, down her long legs and to her pretty bare feet on the shower floor. No way was I going to tell Brooke that the reason I was turned on was because I had been concealed in the closet in the main bathroom watching our daughter's BFF on the toilet while on her period. In any case, sex with Brooke was what turned me on most.

"You just have that effect on me, Brooke," I assured my wife, fondling her big, soapy tits.

"Well, you'd better cool down a bit tonight, you can't be acting like that when Karen and James arrive?"

"Who?" I asked absent-mindedly, more interested in looking behind Brooke to perve at her bare bottom.

"My sister and her husband, they're coming for dinner. You hadn't forgotten, had you?"

I had actually forgotten this, but said, "Oh yes, I remember now."

Brooke turned off the shower, we dried and dressed and all afternoon I kept thinking about what had gone on today. After collecting my car from its service, I came back to see that Josh had returned to the house as had Candice, Natasha in tow.

After all the fun Brooke and I had had during the afternoon, she was in a good mood and keen to tease Josh, our son not at all pleased by the crush-afflicted Natasha's clumsy attempts to talk to him.

"You must be happy Josh, your favorite person is here," Brooke laughed.

"She's so embarrassing, Mum, she is such a nerd," Josh grumbled.

"I think she likes you, Josh," Brooke teased.

"Yeah, everyone knows that she likes me. I think everyone in New Zealand knows, probably everyone in Australia too."

"So, your Dad and I won't be getting any half Chinese, half red-haired grandchildren from you and Natasha in a few years' time?"

"No chance at all," said Josh.

I joined in the teasing of our son. "So Josh, I got some tickets for the Opera. I thought it would be perfect for you to take Tash for your first date, just the two of you. I think Natasha would really like it."

Josh's eyes showed horror. "Opera? And the opera with Candice's best friend? Never in a million years. What is this? Pick on Josh day today?"

Our son made his way to his bedroom, mumbling and grumbling, his face as red as his hair, and Brooke and I laughed.

While Josh did his best to avoid Natasha, I could not prevent myself looking at her strange thinking about how I had seen her in the most private position possible, and done pervy things that before today I had never dreamed of doing. I doubted I could ever look at young Natasha the right way again.

I had taken some rubbish out to the wheelie bin, again seeing Tash's sanitary bag and knowing what the contents looked and smelled like and was about to turn to go back inside when the back door opened and to my surprise Natasha emerged. She didn't see me, and I stayed out of her line of sight.

Natasha looked around to make sure she was alone, then rubbed her crampy tummy and farted loudly into her period pad, three times in a row. I was close enough to hear her farts mixing with her period blood and making a bubbling noise as they presumably went along the cover of her napkin and were expelled from her vulva. The ripe smells from her rectum soon reached my nose.

Then Natasha bent over to scratch one of her feet, her skirt riding up and I got an eyeful of her bum, covered by her white knickers, the oblong shape of her pad clear in her panties, the wings holding it in place fully visible. Then with her itch sated and still thinking that she had been in complete privacy when she farted, Natasha turned and went inside.

Controlling my erection was a hard task at again seeing, hearing and smelling young Natasha in such a private situation, and it only got worse later on. Candice and Natasha headed out and Josh went to spend the evening with his friends - far away from his sister's BFF whom he found so annoying - so Brooke and I were alone when Karen and her husband James arrived for tea.

As usual, Karen was wearing a revealing blouse and this time a tight, short skirt, and again I got a good view of my wife's younger sister's white knickers when she crossed and uncrossed her legs. One thing was for sure, after engaging in super-kinky perving with Natasha, and normal perving with Karen Brooke - or to be more specific Brooke's vagina - would be in for a busy evening when we went to bed tonight.

THE END - PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT