The Corruption of Felicia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stewart just nodded his head, hoping that this time she meant what she said.

This was the way it was for the past month or so, a little teasing, some saucy dialogue, and then the excuses. It was one excuse after the other, 'I have to go to church; I just put on make-up; I have to talk to who ever about whatever,' and then the inevitable promise of sex later. However, when it was later, it was always, 'I'm too tired; it's getting late and I have to get up early; I'm not feeling well;' or worse, 'I don't feel like it now.'

So he bit his tongue for now, and would bide his time. He'd see want happens when she got back. He still had hopes she'd do as promised, though he put the odds fifty-fifty at best.

******************

Felicia sat at Pastor William's desk, sipping at a diet soda and filing the paperwork that had accumulated over the past week. She liked these times in the rectory, when it was just herself busy with things. It was peaceful, she had a purpose, and it took her mind off her fight with Stewart. To add to the calm, she could hear thunder in the distance as a storm front was beginning to make its way into the area. She always liked the sound of distant thunder, particularly late in the summer when she didn't have to be anywhere right away. It always made her feel cozy.

She had just filed some papers when she heard a knock on the rectory door. Looking up, she almost got nauseous when she saw Leosha standing in the doorway. 'So much for peace,' she thought.

"How did you get in?" Felicia blurted.

"This is a church baby doll, the doors were open."

Felicia made a mental note to talk to Pastor William about locking the doors after hours.

"I asked you not to call me that. Now, how and why did you find me?"

Leosha sat in a chair on the other side of the desk from where Felicia was sitting. She pulled out a cigarette, and was about to light it when Felicia barked, "Don't smoke in here," and then asked with increasing agitation, "What are you doing here?"

Leosha rolled her eyes, and put the cigarette away, "I went by your house, but you weren't there." There was a bright flash of lightening quickly followed by a loud report of thunder. Leosha looked around the room, commenting, "It's kind of creepy in here."

'She would think that,' thought Felicia, surprised that Leosha made it through the doors without being struck by lightening.

Felicia was becoming increasingly irritated. What started out to be a nice evening was quickly developing into a migraine-inducing situation. First it was her fight with Stewart, and now Leosha was disturbing her peaceful alone time for whatever reason god only knew. Then, to top it all off, the witch had gone to her home when she wasn't there. Suddenly, the hairs on the back of her head stood up, "Did Stew tell you where I was?"

Leosha smiled, guessing what Felicia intended with her question, "Relax baby doll, Stewie's not my type. I don't go in for ex-football heroes...Now Monica on the other hand..."

"What are you doing here?" Felicia yelled, tried of Leosha's games.

Seeing that Felicia was about to have a stroke, Leosha decided to get at least half-way to the point, "No, I didn't see Stewie. Your house was empty, but I took a wild guess you might be here, so here I am," Leosha looked around the room again, giggled, and commented, "So this is how you and Stewie spend your Friday nights..."

"Leosha, your opinion of Stewart and me means nothing. Okay? So spare me your sarcasm. Just tell me what you're doin' here."

"I'm sorry baby doll. We always seem to be messin' with each others hair, don't we? We just got off on the wrong foot a while back and never seemed to set things to right. Anyway, I've been thinking about what we said to each other last time..."

Felicia cut her off, "I'm not giving Monica that job..."

"As I was saying," continued Leosha, "I was thinking about what was said, and feel I left things poorly...Between you and me that is."

"Really Leosha," Felicia cut in with dripping sarcasm, "Funny how calling me a bi...Calling me 'that' and stomping out of my office will do that."

"Like I said, I left things poorly between us, and I wish to apologize."

That was it? Felicia started to breathe easier. She didn't want another knock down fight with Leosha over this stupid job. She was too tired and it was too late. She sighed deeply, took a sip of her soda, and said, "I accept your apology, thank you."

She started shuffling the papers on the desk. It was her signal for dismissal, and hoped Leosha would get the hint, but the old witch continued to prattle on. Felicia didn't pay much attention to her after that, knowing much of what she was saying was insincere, but she allowed the witch to continue without interruption. After a while of Leosha's constant yammering, Felicia turned back to her duties, and bent down to file away some of the folders on the desk.

When she turned back toward Leosha, she saw that the older woman was standing up close to the desk and putting the finishing touches on her apology, "...That's about it baby doll. I'll let you get back to work. Don't get up, I can find my way out."

Felicia watched through the rectory window as she left the building, happy that the old crow had finally left her in peace. She took a few more swigs of her soda, and noted that the rain was really coming down outside. She giggled, thinking that at least the old witch got soaked to the bone before getting into her car.

"I'm melting...Melting," Felicia said aloud, trying to mimic that famous line from 'The Wizard of Oz,' and then giggled uncontrollably.

It was the last thing she remembered about the rectory.

******************

Felicia shifted around slowly. The drug given to her by Leosha was beginning to wear off, but she still felt like her head was weighted down with lead. She looked around at her surroundings trying to determine if anything about it was familiar, but nothing registered in her mind. She was rudderless, with no frame of reference in either time or space. All she knew was she was in a bedroom somewhere, wherever here might be, and that a cat must have curled up and knitted a sweater in her mouth. She tried to swallow, but had no spit, and then coughed in an attempt to relieve the tickle that had formed in the back of her throat.

It was then she heard a voice she recognized, it was Leosha, "I'm glad to see you're startin' to move around. I was gettin' a little worried I gave you too much."

Felicia swiveled her head about trying to focus on the area the voice was coming from. All she could see was a dark shape sitting by the door to the room. She looked around some more and saw a television, a dresser, and some cheap wall decorations. She guessed she was in a motel room.

"Leosha," she said, still groggy, "Where am I?"

"Oh baby doll, I bet you're wondering what just happened to you."

Felicia focused harder on the area where the voice came from, and was beginning to see Leosha clearer. She was sitting at a small circular table, smoking a cigarette. A long, sinuous, maniacal grin was plastered across her face. Felicia tried to sit up, but her head was too heavy, causing her to fall back flat onto the bed.

"Take your time girl, we've got plenty. I want you fully aware before I explain how things are gonna be."

"I don't want your lying explanations. I just want to get out of here, right after I smack you in the face," Felicia answered, her head finally starting to clear.

"Oh my, that's not very Christian of you," Leosha said laughingly, "Your type's always the same. You're all 'Jesus loves me, holier-than-thou' when things are going good and you can look down on everyone, but when the bull-hockey hits he fan, you're ready to throw all that guff away and start hittin' something. Just like the rest of us."

"Shut up you foul...," Felicia started to say as she tried to slide off the bed. Then she noticed she was naked beneath the bed covers, "Where are my clothes, you..."

Leosha cut her off with a hearty laugh, "You can worry about your clothes later. Right now I think you should sit tight and listen to me as I explain how things are gonna be," she paused for a moment to light another cigarette before continuing, "Oh baby doll, the whole time I was talkin' with you at church I was wonderin' if you were ever going to turn your prissy little backside on me like you did in your office, and true to form you did. Lucky me."

Felicia had finally cleared her mind enough to sit up in bed. She sat staring daggers into Leosha, and holding the bed covers tight around her.

Seeing that Felicia was going to be compliant, Leosha continued, "As I was saying, I bet your wondering what just happened to you. And like I always say, a picture's worth a thousand words, and I've got four here that are a mouth full."

Leosha handed her four digital images. Each image showed Felicia in various sexual positions with two, well-endowed black men. Felicia was instantly nauseous and shamed further into silence.

Leosha stood over her and narrated the scenes as Felicia flipped through each image, "...Oh, I really like this one of you, getting it at both ends from those two black studs...Look, you can even see a bit of your drool on his pecker...Look at 'em sliding that Georgia black snake all the way in...And look at you, with your eyes half-lidded and smoky, as if you were really enjoying the treatment...My, my, I tell you if I wasn't happily married I might have joined in...Oh my, but you did have fun. Look at the little smile on your face in this one as they jerked-off across your lips."

Felicia ripped the images up, and threw their remnants at Leosha. Leosha laughed, and sat back down at the table, "Now why did you do that for? I've others, although these showed your best side, and of course, I have copies. Oodles of copies, right here in my little cell phone..."

Felicia finally found her voice, "You vile bitch!"

Leosha laughed again, and the cruelty behind the laugh froze Felicia's heart for a moment. It was the slow, evil laugh of a sociopath. One who gets supreme pleasure out of sticking a knife into a body while watching the agony unfolding across the victim's face as they slowly twist the blade.

"Well the mask finally slips," Leosha said with satisfaction, "Bitch am I? I was wondering what it would take to get you to drop that goody-girl attitude."

Felicia tucked her fear away and allowed her anger to take control. She screamed at the top of her lungs, "Laugh all you want, bitch! Let's see how hard you laugh after I tell everyone what you did to me! Stewart's gonna kick the shit out of you, and when he's done I'm gonna hand what's left over to the police. And daddy...Daddy's gonna help him, right after he calls his lawyers..."

Leosha wasn't listening, but sat quietly with a smirk and let her stepdaughter vent. When Felicia got to her father's supposed reactions, Leosha broke in, "Tell 'em what? Hmm? Whatcha' gonna tell 'em? Hmm? Think for a minute baby doll. Think real hard before you say anything else. Better yet, think 'bout what I'm gonna tell 'em."

Felicia stopped her diatribe and stared blankly at her stepmother. Her anger left her, and was replaced with a bubbling nausea. Leosha saw Felicia's pale skin turn a light shade of green and a veil of sickness shroud her eyes, "That's right baby doll, think hard. Think about how I'm gonna tell 'em how I found these pictures of you on the internet. Think about what Stewie's gonna feel like when he learns what his goody-girl wife's been up to with her Friday nights. Now, think about your daddy. Deep down he's a good man and I dearly love him, but what I could never cotton to was his shameless and down-right nasty hatred of colored folk..."

The nausea was slowly rising in Felicia as Leosha skillfully described her life's story after tonight.

Leosha continued, "You think Stephen's gonna let his degenerate, slut daughter run his company after he finds out she's been fuckin' 'darkies?' Sucking their big, black dicks until they jizzed across her face. Hmm? Of course, I'm gonna have to send a few pics to that pastor of yours. He sure needs to know who's been workin' for him late at night, sittin' in his pews, listening to his bullshit sermons. Oh, and his holier-than-thou congregates, what're they gonna to think when they see..."

Felicia got half way to the bathroom before she spewed the contents of her stomach onto the motel room floor. She was down on all fours, retching, well after her stomach had emptied.

Finally, she felt the sickness recede. She wobbled a bit as she stood, her body drained of strength from humiliation and the physical exertion of vomiting. She wiped her mouth, mustered as much courage as she could, then faced Leosha, "All this because I wouldn't give Monica a job?"

Leosha just shook her head.

"Why then?"

"Let's just say you turned your backside to me once too often. But you shouldn't be worried about the 'why' any longer. That ship's sailed baby doll, and there's nothin' you can do 'bout it. The deed's done, as they say. Instead, you should be worryin' about the 'how.' Like how do you get your life back from me, because right now I own it—I own it all."

Seeing a glimmer of hope that Leosha wasn't going to ruin her life immediately, Felicia blurted, "Monica can have the job. I'll even make it permanent..."

"Oh baby doll, I think this goes way beyond a crappy job opportunity, don't you?"

Leosha lit another cigarette, and beckoned Felicia to sit back down. Leosha waited for Felicia to crawl back under the covers of the bed before continuing, "I figured that's all you'd offer me. Give my friend a measly job. What an insult. I'd sooner drink piss than sully my good friend to go work for a little twat like you. Not after the way you've treated me."

Felicia listened to Leosha's words and began to whimper. Her stepmother was going to send those pictures out to everyone, and there was no way anyone would believe her side of the story. Felicia herself wouldn't believe her side of the story, to say nothing of Stewart or her father. Moreover, even if by some miracle they did believe her, they would forever look on her with suspicion and shame. In the end, she would be outcast from everything she knew and loved. It was just a matter of time. Hope had vanished; her life, ruined.

Leosha heard Felicia's soft sobbing, "Don't cry baby doll, because I know a way out of hell. As you know, Stephen is going on one of his annual 'rally the troops' tour of his holdings. He's got the gift for gab. It's what he's good at. So, for the next few days while he brushes the employees feathers and glad hands business opportunities in other parts of the country, us girls will have some alone time with each other. We'll pal around together, just you and me. We'll have all sorts of fun, and at the same time I'll teach you some lessons on how not to be such a little twat. Okay?"

Leosha waited until she saw Felicia nod her head, "And when he gets back, and I'm satisfied you're not a little twat anymore, I'll give you your goody-girl life back."

Leosha stubbed her cigarette out. Looking at her watch, she stood up to leave, "It's late, baby doll. Be at my house by noon tomorrow, and we'll start your lessons. If you're not there by twelve-ten I start sending pictures," Leosha opened the door to the room, and then turned back toward Felicia, "Almost forgot, your clothes are in one of those drawers. Don't worry about your mess. Let housekeeping take care of it. See you soon baby doll."

Felicia, eyes closed, heard the witch close the door after she left. She breathed a sigh of relief that Leosha had finally left her alone in her misery. Mostly, however, she felt relief that there was still hope after all.

******************

Across town, at about the same time Leosha was visiting his wife at her church, Stewart was trying to figure out what his secretary was doing for the past nine months. He owned a small auto repair shop that he had been neglecting since his accident. Fortunately, the four guys he employed could handle the mechanical end of things without supervision, but his secretary, Julia, was another story.

She was a sweet thing and easy on the eyes. She applied for the job by handing over a picture of her decked out as Miss October on a 'Stacked and Packed' calendar. There was nothing better than large-breasted women holding guns, a combination soon to replace mom and apple pie as venerable American icons. It took Stewart all of ten seconds to hire her without any further references. Yes, she was a sweet thing, but she didn't know how to file to save her life. She had incoming supply invoices mixed in with client insurance records, which were mixed in with bills paid versus bills outstanding, mixed in with... 'Jesus, what a fucking mess,' Stewart thought.

He heard a car horn, and ignored it as he continued to thumb through the paperwork. There was another blast of a horn, longer this time. He still ignored it thinking it was an idiot caught behind another idiot at a red light. He no sooner started on another stack of invoices when he heard the horn again, and this time the moron wasn't letting up. Stewart could also tell that the horn wasn't coming from the street, but sounded like it was right outside the garage.

Sure enough, when he looked outside the office door Stewart saw a car parked in front of the garage. Even through the sheets of rain, he recognized the car as Monica's. She had her window rolled down and was waving her arm, signaling for him to come over.

"Monica, what the hell?" Stewart said as he stood in front of her car door getting soaked.

"I'm sorry Stewie, but I was driving around when the car started acting up, spittin', and hissin', and rumblin' like. Vibratin' like an 'ol, broken down washer. I got scared it might die on me in this rain, and seeing that you were close by, I thought I'd see if you could have a look at it."

"Well it sounds okay now."

"Please Stewie; I'd feel a whole lot better if you'd look at it."

Stewart hemmed and hawed for a moment. The last thing he needed was to spend time looking for some mythical car problem, particularly because he wanted to get home before Felicia so he could hold her to her promise of sex.

Monica made another plea, and Stewart relinquished, "All right. Let me open up the garage door so you can pull in out of the rain."

When Monica pulled into the garage, Stewart could see that there was another person with her. 'Christ,' he thought, 'I hope that isn't Leosha.'

After having his small spat with Felicia, he didn't need to deal with another ball-busting harpy. Monica, on the other hand was okay, a little ditzy and a whole lot slutty, but she was still good people. Stewart didn't mind dealing with her alone, but when she was with Leosha, there was usually hell to pay.

Right away, he could hear there was nothing wrong with the car, but he went through the motions at helping her anyway.

"Pop the hood," Stewart asked.

As he bend over to give the engine a once over, Stewart heard the car doors open and Monica and her passenger get out. Stewart hit his head on the hood of the car when saw Monica's companion.

She was about his age, with long brown hair and large blue eyes. She wore an old, 'University of Georgia' tee-shirt that was two sizes too small, with the lower half cut off exposing her belly button and a firm, flat midriff. Below, she wore a pair of those designer blue jeans worn low along her hips, the ones made to look old and tattered with holes ripped in all in the right places. She bent over into the engine compartment as if she were interested in what Stewart was doing. Yet, her eyes never looked at the engine, remaining fixated on Stewart. Stewart was having a hard time not staring back at her, and an even harder time concealing the bulge growing in his pants.