The Corruptor

Story Info
Mother gets corrupted by her BF and has incest with her son
3.3k words
110.8k
65
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Author

This probably won't have perfect grammar/spelling which is further explained at the very end. This is about the 3rd version and a complete re-write of the previous versions. I might post the previous drafts some day but due to rules on this site I might not be able to for I refuse to change parts for they will just take away from what I am trying to share in the story. So in the meantime this is something that completely came out of me tonight and is the 3rd/final version that actually is a complete re-write of the previous versions. Go figure! Enjoy

P.S.

As always, everyone in this story is over 18, and don't copy/paste my story without speaking to me first and blah blah blah

*****

"Honey, you need to give me more room. I can't really reach the keyboard and type this story with where you are. If you want to lick my pussy as I write this, at least get further underneath the desk so I can."

"Okay mom, just let me get a bit more situated. Are you going to tell the whole story?"

"Not sure honey, I will just start typing as you start licking and we'll go from there."

"Alright mom, here we go."

***

My name is Ava and I am in my upper 30's, having my son at a very young age allows me to relate more to him today at the ripe age of 18. He's a good kid that rather spend most of his time playing 1st person shooter games or jerking off to porn. He thinks I don't know but I am not an idiot, and nobody needs that much tissues unless they need to clean up a mess that comes that often; no punt intended.

Me, well my physical weight and size are irrelevant, but I will say this, I am not ugly, and getting a guy isn't hard for me. Let me be honest here, I am a slut, more than that I am a cock and anal loving slut. I love it in both holes and I can suck cock as good as any of those female porn actresses; the difference between them and me besides they get paid for it is that I actually enjoy doing it, and I actually get off on it.

My boyfriend at the time is truly a good guy, and he influenced me in a way into incest. I always had my fair share of fetishes but my two favorites were animal porn and bondage. I honestly can't explain why I get off on the animal porn, but the bondage has got to be my submissive side. I would love to be one of those woman in the movies getting hogged tied and used as a cum bucket. Feminists can go shit in a hat for being dominated and having a man cum in your mouth and my other two holes truly brings pleasure in my life.

I live a simple life, I get up, I get ready for work, and still prep my kid's lunches. I am known to have a drink or two, okay maybe more than that, and I can get wild. With the right guy I am known to wake up the neighbors; as for my son he and I have a complete open dialog so I have nothing to hide from him. He isn't stupid and if he gets turned on hearing me getting off so be it.

Oh and by the way, my name is Ava if I forgot to mention that earlier and my boy's name is Boyd. Yes like the show Justified, and yes it's a coincidence since our creation pre-dates that show it is truly coincidence. Hell, my boyfriend used to tell me about a girl he dated that also loved sucking cock like me,and her name was MaryAnne and I kid you not her father was dating a woman by the name of Ginger. You literally can't make this stuff up. NO I am serious, that is the truth.

Now what I am about to tell you is how my son and I became part of the incestual world. While one would think my sexuality was the cause of it, in fact that had nothing to do with it. Yes, I am a very sexual person, and yes many would call me a slut, but the fact is even with all the sex I have and do, I never once considered incest. While the thought never crossed my mind, before any of this happened I simply never thought about incest. That is till I met Parker.

Parker in my eye was a very sexy man. Buzzed cut, buff but not muscle head buff, just enough that when he took off his shirt even my friends would get wet. Hell one tried to fuck him, and actually sucked his dick a bit but she couldn't handle his girth: amateur.

We met online, no shocker it was a site dedicated to people really looking to hookup. While neither one of us was looking for a relationship, it sort of just happened to go in that direction. Our first meet consisted of a lot of talking and me eventually sucking his cock, swallowing his cum, and then leaving to get my son at his playdate. He would kill me if he heard me call it a playdate but that is what it was for even though he was 18 I couldn't afford to get him a car and he has yet to get a job so I am his ride; again no punt intended.

Parker and I grew quite fond for each other and fell in love very fast. It wasn't a bad thing but he was fresh from a 11 year relationship and I have my own issues that aren't relative to this story so in the end we parted ways but we still keep in touch here and there. He will always have a place in my heart first for his influence of what lead me to what I am about to tell you, and second he was really good to me.

While I know he was getting sex on the side, he was good to me in other ways. I understand the sex on the side was just him freaking out about being in a relationship shortly after being with someone for 11 years. Yes it hurt,but I understood too.

So as I was saying earlier Parker got me into incest. It started with him confiding of his #1 fetish as he put it, he was really into moms (being with me that is no surprise) and he was very much into the thought of incest. Confiding into me about his attempts to fuck his sister that turned him down but showed interest at the same time.

So being the good girlfriend that I am we used to role play, naturally me being the mother and him being the son, and as we role played often, not every day mind you but it was often I began to grow fond for it. I was getting so into the role that when I looked at Parker I would see Boyd. When he fucked me missionary whether it was in my ass or pussy and I looked at him his face would always seem to transform to my son Boyd.

I was concerned at first, but then realized it's just fantasy so where is the harm? We all have fantasies, and while some are frowned upon, as long as you don't act on them what is the harm? Then again some fantasies why not act out on? I guess that is a moral dilemma that people will just have to have with themselves, for I don't give a shit what other people think.

So with Boyd being my corruptor sort of speak we would play incest games. God I remember this one time, okay it happened twice, but I remember for some reason my son for a period of time needed to have the Xbox connected to the TV in my bedroom, which normally wouldn't be an issue but it started to affect me and Boyd's adult fun time. Well one day we were lying side by side watching the screen wish we could just get it on and we knew each other was horny. At some point Boyd whispers in my ear "Get under the covers, and suck my dick" to which I immediately said "No" but then I pondered on it, and I have to admit it got me wet.

I think I spent about 30-seconds thinking about it till Iean over and said "Don't make a sound" to which Parker nodded, and I got into the best position I could to suck him off. I remember thinking "Boyd better not see this." But as I was sucking Parker off and hearing Boyd bitch at the game I kind of wish he realized what was happening right behind him, and take that opportunity to fuck mommy from behind as I was sucking off my man.

These thoughts that all popped in my head must have had happened within seconds for Parker came in my mouth and down my gullet in record time. Sliding up shortly after we smirked at each other and I sort of giggled and fell asleep on his chest just a little bit after that. Funny thing is, we did this again for a second time the following day in the evening and then never again since.

********

So life was good for the most part. I wasn't financially rich but I had all I needed to keep me a happy woman: my son, my man, and his cock plus other things that keep me entertained. As I said I am a simple woman, but always a mother first. Being a mother first I be damned if my kid needed my help and I wouldn't be there for him. Well it turned out he did need my help, and between what he needed and Parker's incestual influences he has had on me, it's no shock to me at least what occurred one day.

I don't know what is with this boy but he just seem to not get it. I still don't know how this happen but he somehow got a rash on his back and down into his butt crack. Yes I know it's not the sexiest thing you read,but because of that I had to help him get cleaned up in those two areas really good before assisting him with the cream.

It's the kind of mother I am, loyal, and for my son nothing is off limits. But because I really needed to get into his butt I decided to get a package of bar soap instead of liquid soap for I figure it would just be better and easier for the both of us. It's because of that damn slippery soap that the incident happened.

I was rubbing quite vigorously on Boyd's crack area, and I felt the bump of his bum hole. Wasn't anything major, but I felt it. Well not really sure what went wrong but the soap slipped from my grasp, and went sliding across the tub floor and as that happened my hand was still going into the scrubbing motion and not exactly sure how it happened but one of my fingers somehow got itself lodged into my sons ass.

Picture it, me helping my son cleanup before we had to apply this cream to get rid of a rash, and now here I am with my soapy finger in his ass. It wasn't the whole finger, nor was this intentional, but again I had my finger in my sons ass. Again you can't make this crap up I swear.

I have washed my ass many times, and each time my finger was in my ass or Parkers ass for he loved anal play and it was always intentional. Maybe it was my subconscious that did it, or maybe it was an accident, but I be damned I had my finger in my sons ass.

Oh it gets better, not only did my finger get lodged into my boy's ass, but also he moaned. I kid you not I heard my son moan from me penetrating his ass and that is when my turn-on switch went from off to on just like that. I was horny.....VERY HORNY! There are things that just get me so aroused for instance, hearing someone through a floor or/and wall having sex gets to me. Even if it's a man or a woman just masturbating, the sexual sounds just set me off. This what just happened was exactly like that.

Now the logical part of my brain was telling me to remove my finger, and act like this didn't happen. But with a wet pussy, and being a sexual person that just got her big turn-on switch put into the on position there is no telling what will happen. Not only that, hell I wasn't even wearing panties. Yes, I admit it I wasn't wearing panties; I was just wearing one of Parker's oversized t-shirt for I wanted to get some after but now, I wanted sex more than ever.

****

You need to understand something, Parker and I have a history of anal play, and between Google searches and a lot of trial and error we successfully, well technically I successfully have found his prostate and could find it each time thereafter. It was this unusual skill that lead me to do what came natural to me. Treating Boyd as another man at this very moment I began to slide the rest of my finger deeper into Boyd's around pressing for that spongy area that I have come to know as the prostate.

Didn't take much look, hell it didn't take much rubbing either for my son god bless his soul was blowing,not pouring but blowing cum all over the shower walls while groaning internally. He clearly didn't want anyone to hear him so Boyd did try to muffle his cry but I heard it loud and clear and saw the stickiness on the shower wall sliding down.

The whole scene was beyond words that I literally had an orgasm without even touching myself can you believe that? Well it's true. Previously this only happened with Parker is when he truly throat fucked me; get me in the right mood or/and drunk and throat fuck me and I will cum without even touching my cunt.

****

As I said earlier in this story I have a fondness for sucking cock and swallowing cum, so what happened after was just a natural reaction for me. It's something I do whenever a man cums with me, on me, or in me, I just need that cock in my mouth so I can suck whatever remnants there are in his cock, digest them, and then use my tongue to clean the rest.

So going on pure instinct I slid out my finger out of Boyd's rectum as he was still gyrating here and there, I pushed on his hip as a sign to have hime face me which he did with his head hanging low. I didn't even look up or at his cock, I just grabbed hold of it with my mouth and did what came naturally.

"Oh God....mom...you are....oh god...mom???"

Ignoring his words I just started to suck and suck and try to get every ounce of cum from my 18 year old boy. Moments after I felt both of Boyds hands holding my head and his fingers in my hair.

"Ohhhh.....gooodddddd..mom that is that is...oh no...oh shit Mom I am about to....arrrrrggggggg"

Got to give that kid credit, he reloads quick. Wasn't as much as the time he blew his load on the shower wall but it was substantial enough to make me crave more and since Parker was waiting for me to finish in our room,I tried to act efficient as a I can but under the circumstances this was a very odd situation to be in.

****

Shortly after he came for the 2nd time that night I just finished cleaning his cock with my mouth, then resumed what we originally were both there to do and that was apply the ointment to get rid of the rash, and once I got him situated where he could do the rest on his own, I left the bathroom and rushed straight to my bedroom practically raping Parker. Then again you can't rape the willing now can you?

Well as I am writing this Boyd is between my legs and been eating my pussy. Parker is no longer with us and there is more to this story than what I have shared. For instance, how did we come to have Boyd eating me out whom also is my son? Well I will have to share further events after the shower another time. I am tired and not sure if I want to continue to share but I had to get this out of me and tell the world I love my son and he is a good lay and loves mommy sucking his.s cock.

***Thoughts/Comments from the Author***

Before I found myself where I am today; between my separation/divorce and now I fucked a lot woman. Most were mothers, but this story and others continued to be based on a real-life mother. I have taken actual events, shared some that are completely true, and some are fabricated on events that occurred but I embellished a lot or little on them. What is fact and what is false is up to reader to imagine; I won't solidify anything in this story.

This story has been written, edited, re-written over and over again. Tonight as I am writing this, what you just read was written in one night. I completely scrapped the original and all the drafts prior to it. A big part of this change in this story was a combination of a mother/author on this site that edited/reviewed/commented on the draft that pre-dates this story you see before you. Plus after reading part 2 of a story she just submitted had such an influence on me tonight that this just flowed out of me.

So what I am saying is this is a combination of fantasy and reality. I honestly not sure if I will do a part 2 or never write again but I needed to get this out there. Prior to this version I had a version that had paragraph after paragraph of me the boyfriend of the story from my early days to the days/years around my divorce.

I have no regrets what I have done or experienced in life especially those sexual experiences. I have enjoyed all the mothers that wrapped their mouths, pussies, and asses around my cock. They influence my writing, but again there is one person in particular that I still think about to this day. This story is about her and where I strongly believe her relationship with me and her boy would have gone if we stayed together. For I can tell you this, I did get her into incest and she started to show signs of actually crossing that line. I may never know if she ever truly crossed that line, so instead of invading her privacy, I fantasize she did cross that line which I know for a fact she was borderline in doing it anyhow but a big part of it was me. Sorry but I know the boy enjoyed it for as you said he was hard. So it goes without saying if I was with this mother today, she would have crossed the incestual line of fantasy to reality if we stayed together.

Sometimes I wish we get back together and see if she ever did or will do just that. I would love to see a mother and son fuck for real past what I can find online.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Road Trip with Mom Ch. 01 Busty mom and well-hung son go on a cross country road trip.in Incest/Taboo
Two Moms, Two Laps, Two Hours What could possibly be wrong with this idea?in Incest/Taboo
More Stories