The Cottage Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They fucked slowly but passionately taking their time; Steve easing his penis in and out of Michele's anus with long slow thrusts as she raised herself up to meet him. There was no fervent thrashing or pounding; just firm, slow deep thrusts providing the maximum stimulation for both of them. They said little to each other, the fucking was accompanied by one long passionate kiss.

"Oh fuck me honey!" Michele moaned and began to push back against Steve as he slid in and out of her tight passage.

Michele's cock became fully erect in her panties. Steve's reached down and squeezed Michele's penis through her panties.

"Ohhh!!!" Michele moaned.

Steve fucked Michele and she fucked him back; both of them moaning and groaning with the intensity of their passion. He squeezed and stroked Michele's hard penis and the stimulation she felt from having her cock massaged through her satin panties amplified the rings of pleasure that radiated from her anus. She was going to come.

Steve's cock throbbed and he frantically squeezed Michele's cock through her panties. He unloaded his seed inside her; his cock pulsing and juddering as his scrotum contracted ejecting steams of hot semen. Michele felt her back passage flood with Steve's sperm and this triggered her own orgasm.

Michele felt him orgasm; his cock was fully embedded in her, his scrotum tickling her buttocks when he shuddered and wriggled his member inside her as it pulsed and throbbed. He was kissing her passionately, their tongues entwined, lips mashed, their teeth occasionally cracking against each other with the intensity of the kiss.

Michele moaned as her own orgasm shook her body and she felt her penis begin to pulse and expel her issue. Steve slid a hand between their bodies and milked her as she ejaculated, hot semen soaked into her panties.

Michele slid her stocking-sheathed legs up and down Steve's torso and pulled him harder against her; her fingernails raked his back as their lips crushed together and their tongues intertwined. Michele drummed her heels against Steve's hard buttocks.

Steve lay on top of her, supporting his weight on his elbows as they both slowly came down from their orgasms. He placed soft little kisses on her lips and kissed her on the eyelids and stroked her hair. Michele felt fully sated and very feminine. She felt like she knew what it would be like to be woman who had just been made love to and her lover, in no hurry to leave, was content to remain in her arms.

"We need to talk Steve," Michele said sometime later.

To Be Continued....