The Country Cottage Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Lisa asked a number of probing questions, followed by complete and surprisingly straightforward answers from both Bob and Carol, my mind drifted off to my "doctor fantasy", imaging Carol and her daughter Alice stripping off their blouses so I could give them both a very intimate breast examination.

My daydream came to an end when they started talking about some guests, a priest and his wife, I thought someone said something about the woman giving Confession.

"A woman giving Confession?" I chimed in.

Carol laughed and went on to talk more about them, while I went back to admiring, and fantasizing about her beautiful tits. A few minutes later, Alice returned to tell us our room was ready. There was most definitely some sort of tension in the room when Carol kissed her daughter before leading us off to our room after a brief tour of the other sections of the building.

The Cottage was a sprawling place, obviously added on to over the course of the years. Basically it was a "U" shape, with the kitchen, living room, dining room, library and theater on one side and the bedrooms in the other wing. Carol led us from the reception area at the bottom of the "U" toward the bedrooms after walking through the other wing..

"There are seven bedrooms in all," she explained as we walked a short hall to another that went right and left., "the master suite and two guest rooms are down there to the right. Your room and three others are this way. Two rooms use the same bath situated between them. You will be sharing the bath with Ted and Alice."

My ears perked up at that comment and I stole a glance at Lisa as Carol opened the bedroom door. Lisa just cocked an eyebrow at me and we entered the room.

"The bedrooms are pretty much the same." Carol continued, "Each has a king size bed, a small sitting area and a closet. There is no cell or internet service here so we saw no need for televisions in the rooms and since there is no set schedule, no alarm clocks either."

As she spoke, Carol was clearly taking our measure, as if she were debating how much more she would or could say. I was about to ask about the arrangement with her children when Lisa placed her hand on my arm, stopping me with a gesture I knew she meant for me to remain quiet.

"And what about the bathroom you mentioned, Carol?" I asked, "And how do we go about sharing it."

"We've totally remodeled these baths in recent years," Carol responded proudly and opened another door. "There are separate vanities for each bedroom, a commode room for privacy, a tiled shower and a whirlpool bathtub big enough for two."

With that she laughed heartily and I could tell from the glint in her eyes she happily shared such a tub whenever she could. My dick twitched envisioning her magnificent tits floating in warm bubbling water.

"And then for privacy, you just need to slide this bolt closed and the people in the other room will know the bath is occupied. Of course, the same applies on your side," she continued, reaching for the door leading into the other bedroom.

At that moment, the door pushed open and Alice stepped into the bathroom.

"Oh, hi Mom," she said casually.

"Oh there you are, dear. If you are done taking care of Ted for now, I will need some help in the kitchen while Lisa and Dan get ready for dinner. Our other guests should be here by then as well." Carol murmured softly, leaned over and kissed her daughter on the cheek and started to nonchalantly walk out of the room smiling devilishly.

Lisa and I just stood gawking at Alice with our mouths open.

Alice was totally naked!

Her large soft tits drooped slightly and were topped by dark brown aureoles with a silver ring suspended from each nipple. A thick triangular thatch of hair, dotted with crusted white droplets, covered her crotch, with glistening smears on the inside of both her thighs. Behind her, a grinning man sat naked with his legs dangling over the edge of the bed.

Alice made no move to cover herself, retreat back into the other bedroom or show any sign of embarrassment at all. She just smiled and, after a moment, spoke.

"Please pardon my manners, but you haven't been properly introduced to my brother Ted yet, have you?"

12