The Couples Club Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over at her across the desk. Her face was partially obscured by the back of her monitor, but even so it was obvious she was entranced by whatever she was looking at.

"Like what you see?"

Mercy didn't react for a second. Her brain finally woke her and she looked up at me as she registered what I had said. Her embarrassed look turned into a playful one.

"Yes I do. I think you like what you see too. We're free this Friday right?"

"Not anymore."

I surrendered without showing any resistance. I wanted to save that for when I needed it. I replied yes, signed off, and then went to take Mercy to bed. She didn't show any resistance.

Wednesday night we each received a confirmation e-mail. It told us we would be receiving a certified letter the next day.

Thursday evening a thick manila envelope was delivered by a courier. He had called my cell earlier in the day to schedule a time I would be home. I made a drink and waited for Mercy. I had been antsy all day and had had a hard time concentrating.

After five minutes I gave up and opened the package. Inside there was a cover letter and a large sealed envelopes. The letter told us to read it thoroughly and then to open the large envelope but none of the others.

I decided to hold off on the envelope until Mercy got home but to go ahead and finish the letter.

Because you are the host couple you are receiving the main envelope. Keep it under your strictest care. Read this letter carefully. Failure to comply with the instructions contained will result in suspension and probable termination of your membership.

You will meet tomorrow night at the location given in the envelope. You will use the last name given in there for the duration of your adventure. You may continue to use your real first names. You will give the Maitre d' the envelope to hold for you.

We strongly recommend you take your dosage of medicine right after you meet the other couple.

If at any time during the dinner you want to exercise your option to decline the adventure use the safe phrase, 'It has been a very pleasant evening. I wish we could spend more time with you.' If one of the other three uses these words you must react as if nothing unusual has happened. Failure to do so will be reported as you should report failure on anyone else's part. It will be your responsibility to excuse yourself and tell the Maitre d' to hold the envelope for Mr. Jones.

If no one uses the escape phrase, the envelope will be brought to you when you ask for the check. At this point you are committed to fulfilling all further instructions contained in the envelope.

Conversation is wide open except for personal information. Nothing must be revealed by anyone that could allow one member of the party to be able to find and contact either member of the other couple. Pack your purse and wallet accordingly. If you should run into someone you know during the evening and can't avoid them, expedite the conversation while revealing as little as possible about anyone present.

Do not engage in any tipping. The Club takes care of all the staff very generously. Any further gratuities will complicate the Club's relationship with the establishment in question and will be held against you.

Once you have received the envelope open it and follow the instructions inside. Take the contents with you. There will be a shredder in your room. Shred everything as soon as you are done with it.

Shred this letter as soon as practical. A copy of this letter is available on the website for you to refer to now and in the future.

If you have any questions please check the F.A.Q. Section of the website. Emergency contact information is listed there as well.

Mercy walked in the door just as I was finishing the letter. I kissed her, handed it to her, and then went to throw dinner on. I came back out to find her finishing it up.

"I read it through twice. That's a lot to remember. It takes a little bit of the fun out of it if we have to be on guard all night."

"We'll be fine. Let's just go have fun. That's why we did this thing, right?"

I handed her the envelope.

"Would the lady like to do the honors?"

She took the envelope from me and opened it slowly.

"And the Oscar goes to...Chez Francoise!"

Chez Francoise was a very expensive French restaurant Mercy had been wanting to go to for a long time. I had a hard time justifying spending that kind of money on us just for one meal. I planned to take her for an anniversary soon. This was better.

I looked at the card over her shoulder.

Plan to arrive between 5:45 and 6pm. The reservation will be under the name of Chambers which will be your last name for the evening. You will be meeting the Greys. Be sure to bring the other sealed envelope.

We were both excited through the rest of the evening. It was like Christmas Eve as a kid except we weren't going to be allowed to unwrap our presents until Christmas evening. I had trouble falling to sleep. I noticed Mercy was restless too.

"Everything all right?" I asked in a soft voice just in case she was asleep.

"I'm a little nervous, excited, scared..."

"Yeah, me too."

"I was thinking...are you feeling any performance anxiety?"

"It's never been a problem since this whole thing began, especially with all the medications offered to us. But if you mean am afraid she won't like me – well there is always that in the back of your head any time you take a new lover."

"Not if you are confident enough. And do you know what makes you confident?" She asked as she rolled over towards me with a sly grin on her face.

I figured out where this was going and my cock responded instantly. But I played along.

"No, what?"

"Practice. Now get down there and lick my pussy. If you do a good job we can practice our fucking next."

Forty minutes later I was in a deep satisfying sleep.

12