The Couples Collector Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There, slave cunt. Now you are truly and properly labeled as my property. Consider yourself fortunate." Allen adjusted his grip on his wife's ass cheeks so that he wouldn't touch the still raw, painful brand, and kept bouncing her on his cock, fearful of what further sadistic punishments their Mistress might mete out if he stopped fucking her.

Now the dominatrix came around behind him, too.

"No. Please don't..." Allen squeezed his eyes shut, his whole body tensing up for what was to come.

"Don't be a baby," she said to him. "Take this like a man." After a brief pause, Anna plunged the branding iron into his right ass cheek, the sound of sizzling flesh joined by the man's shout.

"AAAAYYYY!!"

She withdrew the branding iron and gently petted Allen's other, untouched ass cheek with her other hand. "See, that wasn't so bad, now was it? Now you and your sexy young bitch are some of the privileged few to be officially branded as my elite fuck-toys."

Moving back to the first couple, she saw the utter terror in both the girl's eyes and her husband's.

"Please. We'll do anything you want! Anything! Please don't do that to us!" Khatira begged.

"Oh god. Please, have mercy. We've tried to do everything you've asked!" Humar whined. "Please!"

"Stupid slaves. Do you really not see that this is a unique honor?" Anna looked darkly at Humar.

"Shut up and keep fucking this bitch. I'm going to brand her ass. Hold her still for me."

With a groan of protest and a devastated, pleading look asking for forgiveness from his wife, the man gripped the Arab girl's ass cheeks and held her fast against his body. Even as her wet pussy sheathed his hard dick, she tensed up and awaited the coming burst of pain.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart," Humar whispered.

"I know, it's okay," Khatira murmured.

Anna thrust the branding iron against the smooth-as-silk surface of Khatira's right ass cheek, and the girl's screams filled the room.

"AAAAYYY OH GOD! FUCK!! IT HURTS!"

When the branding iron drew back, a tiny, stylized 'A' marked the girl's once pristine but still sexy ass. Khatira's face sheltered under Humar's chin as she sobbed, her pussy still pumping up and down his engorged shaft.

"Ooohh, I love a sexy slut who can cry and fuck at the same time," Anna commented. Her fingers framed the brand on Khatira's ass, stroking the girl's smooth curves.

Now Anna walked around behind Humar, the last of her victims.

"Are you ready, stud? Ready to join your sexy slut wife as one of my prized pieces of property?"

"Yes, Mistress. Please brand me," Humar said dully. He had already decided that if Khatira could endure the pain, then so could he. Resolute that he would stand by the woman he loved no matter what, the male slave waited for the inevitable.

Slowly, enjoying the anticipation of it, Anna pressed the red-hot brand into Humar's right ass cheek. The familiar, temporary smell of burning flesh returned to her nostrils. That sizzle of heat surged as that 'A' formed permanently on Humar's right ass cheek, a tiny ornate mark of total possession.

"OOHHHHH FUCK! NOOO!!" Humar shouted. Yet somehow the intensity of the pain dovetailed with the surging lust in his loins. Khatira's snug pussy had spasmed around his cock so violently when Anna had branded her, exciting his primal self despite the horrific situation. Now, as the pain lanced through his body, it also set off so many nerve endings, bringing them to life. Khatira, hoping to distract her husband from his pain, was fervently sliding her snatch up and down, her slit riding his cock fast and hard, and she kissed him passionately on the lips now as the moment of climax erupted.

"UHHH! Khatira!" he groaned plaintively. His testicles stiffened, his cock shooting pent-up jism straight up into his wife's slick love-hole. Khatira moaned as she felt his cock empty inside her loins, grateful for the distraction as both female slave and male slave still felt the residual burn of that awful 'A' on their once pristine asses.

THE END