The Cover Is Not the Story Ch. 01

Story Info
Sandy was not the girl he thought he met.
12.3k words
4.62
50.6k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,155 Followers

This is the beginning of a spin off from an earlier series of mine, "It Started in the Rain". If you're adventurous and haven't read "It Started in the Rain" you can read this first and see if the family makes sense. This story will contain some unusual elements so if you are looking for a vanilla sex story this isn't the story for you. If group sex goes against your grain, skip this story. If intersex is a synonym for freak, sinful or makes you want to puke, skip this story. There will be coitus, oral sex, anal sex, DP and lots of laughter. If you don't like those things, read something else. If the idea of polyamorus relationships turns you off, go read something else. All that said, it is my sincere hope you enjoy the story, vote and comment (privately or publicly).

********

Friday Night

We were on our fifth date when we went to the pier for dinner. There's a nice restaurant out at the end of the pier. If you get there before the sun goes down you can watch the sun sink into the Pacific. I'd met Sandy in a bookstore in the Marina shopping center three weeks before that fifth date. She was looking for a specific book and the only copy in the store was in my hands. We talked, she got the book and we shared a beverage afterwards. On the short trip to the Juice Bar Sandy had been wearing rollerblades and she fell. Skinned her knee. I happened to have a first-aid kit in my car. I bandaged her knee and got a really good look at her legs.

Our second date was a hike in the Santa Monica Mountains. We got so intimate that date that she held my hand as we walked. We didn't get a bit closer, physically, on our third or forth dates. I did carry a first-aid kit with us. We laughed about it and didn't need to use it. Something about the way Sandy thought, spoke and behaved while we were together had me staying around and wanting more time with her.

As we walked out onto the pier to start our fifth date I mentally reviewed our time together. I had learned that Sandy worked with children who were having trouble learning to speak correctly. She loved her work. She was twenty-eight. I'm six foot tall and she is just a couple of inches shorter. She wore her dark brown hair in a pony tail. When the light was just right some red highlights showed. As far as I could tell her body was toned and slender, small boobs and slender hips. She didn't dress to draw attention to herself at all. She willingly shared about her work, her education and about Nebraska where she had grown up. She said nothing about past boyfriends, ex-husbands or girl friends.

She held my hand as we walked and watched the people on the pier. It felt really good. Comfortable. She said, "Can we get a private table? I want to have an important conversation with you and I don't want to share it with anyone else."

We went inside the restaurant and I asked the hostess if it were possible to get a private table. She pointed to a table tucked into a small alcove, five feet from any other table. I nodded and she led us to it. We ordered and were served our salads and drinks in less than two minutes.

After two bites I looked at Sandy and said, "If we eat the salads slowly they won't bring dinner for a while. Or we can eat the salads and then have the conversation after our meals are delivered. Which?"

"I'd like to wait until we have our dinners." She said. The salads were good and our dinners came quickly after the salads were gone.

When we were left alone she spoke. "Nick, Let me begin by saying I'm paying for this meal. You've been wonderful to me and with me from the moment we met and I appreciate it."

"You don't need to pay for dinner..."

Her hand came up like a teacher motioning for a child to stop. "Yes, I do. This may be our last date, and I don't want to have it end with you paying the bill."

"Ok. If that's how you want things, I surrender." I raised my hands in the armed robbery response called surrender.

"Thank you." Sandy said, her face serious. I put my hands down.

"Why is this our last date?" I asked.

"I said it may be our last date. That will be up to you after you have heard what I have to say."

"Ok." I put my fork down and my hands in my lap.

"So far you've treated me perfectly. You haven't groped me, felt my butt or even made a determined move to kiss me. All the men I've ever dated were in a hurry. I appreciate that you aren't, even though it made me wonder why you didn't... haven't tried to kiss me."

"I can tell you, if you want to know."

"I do." Her eyes locked onto mine.

"There's an energy that shows up between two people when the kiss is wanted on both sides. I wait for that energy. I want to kiss you. I wanted to kiss you after I bandaged your knee. I haven't felt the energy from you."

"You haven't felt it, because I'm afraid. Let me do this my way, please."

I nodded. I even took a bite of my dinner.

"On our second date I felt that energy from you and I almost ran away. In my history the first kiss creates a crisis and I wasn't ready for the crisis." She paused and I knew enough to stay still. She took a deep breath and continued, "Have you studied biology?"

"In both high school and college."

"So if I ask if you know what intersex is, you know?"

"Not sure. Is that like hermaphrodite?"

"Terms change, but yes sort of. There are a very small number of people born with both male and female sexual characteristics. Some have a testicle and an ovary. Some have the external genitals of a female and the internal organs of a male. The variations are quite varied. I am one of those people. Does that freak you out?"

"A little. I won't jump up and run screaming down the pier, but I want to know more."

"Ok. Yes, I have a penis and a vagina and both function in their own way, but not perfectly. My breasts are mine, not silicone. My birth certificate says I'm female. I use the women's bathroom and I have peed on the side of a tree."

"Your plumbing is the last concern that jumps to my mind. I want to know how it was growing up. Do you have brothers and sisters? What happened when you had gym class?"

She talked about the traumas of people labeling her a freak and making fun of her. She talked about going away to college and being attracted to someone who then spread the word about the strange freak. She changed colleges and stopped dating. Since college she had limited her dating to casual dates that didn't lead towards contact and she limited them to two dates. I noted that this was our fifth date.

"Why are we on a fifth date?" I asked.

"The only answer I have is that you feel different. I'm terrified, but even that is different. I've been terrified of being discovered and labeled a freak every time I've been attracted to someone. I'm not afraid of you blabbing to the world about me. I'm terrified it's a deal breaker. I like you a lot and I know that we're at the place where I want to give in to that energy I feel inside and that I feel from you." She took a breath. Her eyes held tears as they locked onto mine. They were asking the question she wanted an answer to and she was afraid of the answer.

I needed time to think, so I took a bite and chewed. When I looked back up at her she hadn't moved. Her eyes still searched my face for signals, answers.

"Sandy, if it's Ok with you, let's not order dessert. Let's take a long walk back to my car and a drive to either a nice hotel or my apartment. I was starting to think you were never going to want a kiss... or more. I'm scared, but not so scared I'll run away. When we walk back to the car I have something important to tell you, too."

She looked away from me and caught the eye of a waiter. Her hand made the sign for "check" and then she smiled at me. "I'm not hungry for fish any more." She said.

Two minutes later we stepped outside and turned toward the parking lot. She took my hand. Two or three steps later I let go of her hand and put my arm around her. She put her arm around me and squeezed once.

Half way to my car I said, "Now that I know about your plumbing, do you feel you are a woman or a man, most of the time?"

"Well over ninety-five percent of the time I feel like a woman. When I get turned on and lubricate I also get hard. I want to be fucked and I want to be forceful and fuck someone with my dick. The rest of the time, I'm a woman."

"We need to stop on the way wherever we're going."

"Where?"

"A market. A drug store. A mini mart. I need some lube. Otherwise I'm afraid you'll rip me up."

She turned us to face each other and we kissed. For the first time in my life I felt someone else's cock pressing against mine in a kiss. The kiss broke when a passing couple said, "Get a room! You could get arrested out here." We laughed and resumed our walk back to the car.

"You had something you wanted to tell me." Sandy said. She was beaming. We were walking a bit faster.

"I'll tell you at the car."

Amazing how fast people can walk when they really want to get somewhere. At the car I unlocked the doors and opened hers. She put her arms around my neck and said, "Ok. Tell me."

"I love you. I'm committed to doing what needs to be done, so this works for us." We kissed and I felt her pressing her cock against me as well as mine pressing against her. It was more than a kiss. It was minutes of them. Then she broke the lip lock and said, "We'd better go. I almost came in that last kiss. I don't want to cum in my clothes."

We got in and drove south on PCH (Pacific Coast Highway). Less than a mile later Sandy pointed at a hotel. I pulled into their curved entry area and we went in to register. The young man behind the counter asked. "Do you have a reservation?" I said no and he looked for an available room. Then he said, "We have a deluxe King room. It has a view of the pier. I also have a few suites available."

We took the deluxe King. I asked for their gift shop and he pointed the way. I gave Sandy a key card and I held on to the other one. She went with me to the gift shop. She found what we needed. Condoms and lube. I paid and we headed for the elevators.

As we went up to the eighth floor she said, "I've never been in a hotel for sex before."

"That make's it a first for both of us."

"You've never been in a hotel for sex either?"

"Not like this. Actually, not with the intent of having sex. We were on a trip."

The doors opened and we walked down the hallway to our room holding hands. I had tucked our purchases in my pocket. Sandy said, "Good thing we're not trying to hide what we're up to. We check in with no luggage, buy condoms and lube and immediately head for our room. The desk clerk and the gift shop girl both know what we're here for."

"They think they know." I slid the key card in the door and it clicked. I opened the door and held it for Sandy. She walked in and I followed. We stopped four feet from the big King-sized bed. The sound of the loud latch on the door swinging closed and latched was the jolt that seemed to be saying, "This is for real!" For a long minute we stood silently looking at the bed.

Sandy finally squeezed my hand and said, "Maybe we should start somewhere else."

"Yeah," I agreed. She let go of my hand and turned on the TV. She surfed through the channels and found some music channels. On the screen it showed the name of the song and the singer, under the heading, "Love Songs." She adjusted the volume so the music was soft.

She turned, faced me and said, "Dance?"

We lifted our arms and embraced. In the small space in our room, we danced. She was warm in my arms. Slender. Her hair smelled of lemons and flowers. More than halfway through the song we moved closer and I felt her breasts against my chest. The song ended and we didn't stop dancing, holding to each other, swaying.

As the next song began Sandy looked up at me, just about an inch. When she did our lips touched and a fire started. Suddenly the urge to go slowly, carefully, testing our reactions to each evolution in our being together, was gone. The gentle press of lips progresses to tongue dancing, to kisses spreading from our mouths to faces, necks, and farther down onto our chests.

Sandy wasn't the aggressor. Nor was she the surrendered recipient of my affection. We were equally and joyfully giving to each other. Kiss for kiss. Touch for touch. Then, I had a thought. I was about to help her undress in the most direct way that came to mind. As my hands held fabric on either side of her blouse I realized she needed to wear that blouse when we left the hotel the next morning. My thought turned into an action. Instead of ripping her clothes off, I slowly unbuttoned and helped her get undressed. As each item came off I hung them over a nearby chair.

We were slowly getting undressed, kissing and touching the skin as it got uncovered. When I unzipped her skirt I was standing there with my pants down around my ankles. I started to laugh.

"What's funny?" Sandy asked.

"Confucius say, Woman run faster with dress up than man with pants down."

We laughed a little and she said, "Then step out of your pants. I want to be caught."

As I stepped out of my shoes and pants I released her skirt and it fell to the floor at her feet. What she had for underwear wasn't what I expected. It was a girdle-like thing that firmly trapped her cock against her body. A vertical bulge showed the size and intention of the cock trapped within.

Sandy said, "When I dress like I did tonight I have to wear something or my hard-on would show."

"Can I help free you?" Before she could answer I dropped to my knees and grabbed the upper edge of the girdle. Her hands braced themselves by holding onto my shoulders. I had to work to get the strong elastic to release her. I was able to uncover her an inch at a time. When her cock was partially exposed I grabbed two hands-full of girdle and pulled down hard! Suddenly she was free and the girdle was at her knees.

I looked. My face was inches from her cock. It almost slapped me when I pulled the girdle down. Unlike on me the two bodyguards in a bag were almost not there. She had a scrotum and it had something in it, but not much.

"I'm so scared I think I need to pee." Sandy said.

"Don't!" I said. I looked up at her face and said, "If you really need to go, I'll either go with you or wait here."

"You'd do that?"

I pulled off my briefs and took her hand. We walked into the bathroom and stood side by side at the toilet. My stream released first. We both watched and then her stream released. Sandy was to my left. I held my cock with my right hand and used my left to reach behind Sandy and rest my hand on her ass.

"This is strange." She said.

"I agree."

Our water supplies ran out. Sandy reached and ripped off two squares of toilet paper, dabbed the end of her penis and dropped the squares in the bowl. I shook mine twice and let it go. She might have a cock, but she was definitely a girl.

I led her out of the bathroom and we reinstated our dancing embrace. Only now we were both nude. I wondered how many men in the world were dancing cock to cock and chest to breasts at that moment. I stopped wondering as our kisses became more impassioned. Her hands held my cock, stroking slowly.

"Nick, I've never had sex with a man before. I'm not a virgin, technically, but I've never had a penis inside my vagina before. How do we do it?"

"Do you have a clit?"

"Nope. According to my doctor I would either get a dick or a clit. If I got a clit I probably wouldn't get nuts and I'd pee like most girls."

"So oral sex for you is a blow job?"

"Yup. I like giving oral sex to girls. I think I'd like fucking them too, but I'm more attracted to you than any girl I've ever fancied."

"This is so weird." I said as I leaned her back onto the bed. She didn't clamp her legs together, but she didn't open them wide either.

I put myself next to her, positioned so my face was next to her breast. I kissed it a few times as my hand played around her cock and balls. I had seen guys in high school jerk each other off, but I'd never done it. It felt strange to be holding a cock that wasn't mine.

Sandy's hands guided me lower. I kissed a trail down her side to her pubic area. I had no experience with fellatio and until Sandy never believed I'd be willing. Sandy was important to me. I told myself she had the biggest clit on the planet. I opened wide and slowly slid her giant clit into my mouth. For a while I kept telling myself it was her clit. Holding her tits in my hands and hearing her feminine voice making appreciative noises helped.

Her hands held my head, urging me to make the moves she liked. We figured out how deep she could penetrate before I gagged and once we had that established she never pushed deeper. The sounds Sandy made were indescribable. They communicated better than words the message I wanted to hear, 'she liked what I was doing.'

I tasted her precum and my brain let me know that was a good sign. I realized I wanted her to cum in my mouth! When I realized it I almost freaked, until I remembered I always love it when a woman I'm with cums and I get to taste it. I make it mean that I am pleasing her and she feels safe enough to let go and enjoy us being together.

It may not be true for everyone's thought process, but it works for me.

Her cock was hot in my mouth and swelling. My hands left her breast and found her inner thighs, pushing her legs wider apart. Then as I sucked on her clit my hands slid together and I found her pussy. She was swollen and slightly wet. I traced her inner and outer lips and then my fingertip circled the opening into her vagina.

That did it for her. Her clit pulsed and shot some spunk into my mouth. I'd seen porn where it looked like the guy shot three or four ounces of spunk on someone. This was more like the shot from someone who has already cum twice. I caught all of it in my mouth and then swallowed. I'd once had a girl friend who would let me cum in her mouth but instantly spit it out. She said it tasted "nasty."

I liked the taste of Sandy.

I moved up on top of her and moved close enough that kissing would be possible. My hard cock rested close to, but not in, her vagina. I asked, "How do you feel about kissing a mouth that just had you in it?"

"If I just sucked you off, would you kiss me?"

"Damn right I will!"

She drew my face to hers and we kissed. In the second kiss she let go of my face and used her hands to encourage me inside her smoldering pussy. I was two inches or so inside when I realized we hadn't used a condom.

I started to pull back and her heels dug into my ass, pushing me deeper inside. She said, "You are the first man to ever be inside my pussy. I can't get pregnant. Please stay inside me and love me."

She no longer needed her heels to keep me inside.

For as long as I could prolong our connection we moved in a dance of stimulation, exploration and joy. At some point I realized she was hard again and it was pressed between us. Something about this unusual connection, or us, had this be more than sex, more than a man and a woman joining for the first time.

When my high peaked and I flooded her inside I pushed in deep and I kissed her. As I pulled back from the kiss I saw tears on Sandy's face. My first thought was that I hurt her.

"Sandy, Did I hurt you?"

She smiled and said, "I cry like a girl. I'm very happy. These are happy tears. Now, if it's possible can we roll over so I'm on top? You're getting heavy."

We stayed connected and Sandy ended up sitting on my hips with her giant clit lying on my lower belly. She slowly leaned forward and when she kissed me my shrinking cock slipped out of her.

"We need a shower and maybe to change the sheets." I said.

"Later. Right now I want this time being held, enjoying having you hold me, enjoying being held. Ok?"

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,155 Followers