The Craig's List Ad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?"

"Yes."

In ten more minutes, we were both getting too cold in the evening air. Sharon looked at the very wet blanket, "Did I do all that?" I did not respond.

"I felt like I was wetting everything, but that has never happened before."

"Was that the only new sensation?"

"I've never passed out before or cum more than once."

"Your body is magnificent, it is made to experience and give great pleasure. You are special and smart. You had the courage to let go."

We only had a few more words of small talk while she got dressed and while we loaded her car. When our eyes me, we both could still see lust in each other. I pressed her against her car and kissed her passionately. We were experienced now. She got to me instantly and I thrust against her.

"I don't want to let you go, Sharon. I want you."

"I know, I feel the same way but I have to get home; I have to work tomorrow."

In the distance, a voice called out, "Get a room." We laughed. The spell was broken.

When she dropped me off in my driveway, I said, "Call me tomorrow."

"I will. You had better change pants."

"I will, if they aren't stuck permanently to me."

She was laughing as she drove away. I was wondering how she would feel about our time together after twenty-four hours.

----------------------------

The next day Sharon called, kidded and complained about some soreness above her out of practice pussy. I at least knew that I had not turned her off with my assertive play the day before. For the next few days we talked late, after she got home from work, ate and relieved her husband's sister for the evening. Then for two days I could not get an answer on the telephone. The third day I called early and got her sister-in-law and was quickly dismissed. Things did not fit. Sharon had told me that they talked like school girls. I drove over and rang the bell.

Sharon answered the door. The left side of her face was swollen and her left eye was black and almost shut. She covered her face and turned away from me. Her sister-in-law's name is Candice. Candice's arm was in a sling and she was also in pain. Luckily, Tom was asleep; they both were worried about him waking up. My arrival put both of them in tears.

I had Sharon introduce me and discovered that Tom had not recognized his sister a couple of days before and had decided that whoever she was, she was trying to poison him with his medications and his food. He had already roughed her up when Sharon walked through the door, screamed at him and got decked.

"The two of you sit down in the living room. I need to talk to you." I checked on Tom. His size and build surprised me. I found a box of wine and had them down a glass before I started.

"Neither of you have failed Tom in any way. There is no guilt that either of you can find to turn this situation into something you did wrong. Tom's illness has progressed. It has now moved into a stage that the two of you can no longer handle. He has at least a hundred pounds of muscle on either of you. He is no longer the gentle loving brother or caring husband. The chemicals and plaque in his brain will make him lash out again. He could easily cripple or kill one of you. Right now, I want one of you to call the Abuse Hot Line, describe your situation and accept help. It is now time for you to take care of yourselves."

Candice was more together, she made the call. The next six hours were an emotional, whirlwind of confusing first time activities. At least for the next few days, Tom would have full time care in a facility specializing in his disease and the evaluation of what level of care and medications he should have.

Candice seemed much older than Sharon but she was actually one year younger. I took all their decisions away from them and took them out to breakfast at one a.m. They looked exhausted but they could talk everything out and get even more tired so that they could sleep for a long time. I got the telephone numbers of how to call Sharon's boss, so I could call him and tell him that she would not be in tomorrow (Thursday) or Friday. Just when I got them back home, Candice started, "I'm sure I provoked him in some way. He has always been gentle."

"Candice, you don't know me very well, so I might shock you some. His disease will progress with or without your great care and love. Now answer me, have you been tested for the proclivity toward Alzheimer's?"

I have never seen two more shocked faces, staring back at me.

"No, I haven't."

"It is genetically based. Tomorrow, we call to set up your test and you start taking care of yourself."

Sharon spoke up, "Jim, you have your own patient, you don't have time to spend on us."

"If you want me to leave you alone, say so. If not, remember, I'm a million miles farther down the care giving role than you two. I was superman for a while, the devil for a while. You both are in way over your heads and will not admit it. The disease, I face is different than what you face with Tom. But claiming my own life is something I have struggled with for years. On that subject, I am an expert. If you will accept a little help, I can point you toward "Well Spouse Association," local groups and a dozen other contacts that will help a lot, even though you don't think that they will right now."

I got them to bed about three. About noon my phone rang, it was Sharon, "Jim, Candice is on the phone with me. We want to thank you for taking over yesterday and starting to get us some help. It is going to be difficult but I think we understand."

"You both are beautiful, vibrant women. You have some crosses to bear but you both deserve a full, fun life. So does Tom but the cards did not fall that way. By the way, Candice, you appointment at St. Vincent's is tomorrow at two p.m. You do not have to do anything to get ready for the appointment but I suggest you write down as much about your families' medical history as you can remember."

"I called too and they say that it would take a couple of months to get me in."

"I've been care giving a long time. I have an advanced degree in being an asshole when it comes to working with the medical establishment. You will be seeing Dr. Saskel in building B."

In shock, Candice hung up so Sharon and I could talk for a while. "Jim, I want to thank you also."

"Thank me by never letting yourself be hit and bruised again. Men, even sick ones, cannot hit women. Female bodies are not made to be hit. I've been nailed a bunch of times by my angry wife but I've never had a single bruise like yours. That cannot ever be again. Promise me."

The telephone was very quiet. It was time for me to get back to being the character she knew.

"Except for some special cases - if we make love and both get bruises from bumping together, or we kiss so long our lips swell up, or I need medical help because you bit me when you came, or we fell off the bed and broke our wrists or you get my cum in your eyes."

The time was not right but she knew what I was doing. I could hear the lightness come back into her voice. For now, that was enough. They would be on their on for the next few days.

"I won't bug you or your sister. Call me when and if you want to."

A couple of weeks later, Sharon called, "Jim, things seem to be working out. Candice and I want you to come for a home cooked dinner at our house."

"No, you two have to take me to Ruth Chris Steak House and let me squeeze each of you on the dance floor."

"We can't afford such a place."

"I can and I expect to have two ravishing sexy, naughty looking escorts with me. One in each arm to tease me all night and make every other man in the place jealous."

"Candice would never go for that."

"Tell her what I said. Ask her if she will play along to give me a fantasy evening. If she says, "Yes," tell her I also want both of you not to wear panties and have clean shaven pussies."

"I can't tell her that."

"How about you? Will you do those things for me that night?"

"Yes, but Candice would never go for such a thing."

"I'm not going to do anything wild. I just want to know each of you are naked under your skirts. Ask her for me and tell me what day and time to pick you both up. I'll make the reservations. Remember to dress to draw attention."

"You are not kidding are you?"

"Not at all. You both will survive and laugh about the night for the rest of your lives."

Through our calls over the last few days, I had guessed the menu and ordered for us all. The manager/owner of our local Ruth Chris was a former student of mine. I had filled him in some and given him a grand to make sure it was a wonderful evening.

Five days later I rented a chauffeur driven limo and arrived at six p.m. to pick up my two lovelies who desperately needed a break from cruel reality. My eyes lit up when both came down the walk in short, form fitted, stretch black dresses. Each had on nice three inch heels, a discrete purse and cute black felt, inch wide bands around their necks, like they had seen subs wear for their Doms in movies. Sharon was tall with black hair. Candice was shorter, more Ruben-est with red hair. I instantly knew my equipment was in good working order and I felt like a rooster given rights to the hen house.

"Did you both follow my instructions?"

Sharon answered, "Yes, we did."

"Prove it."

She hesitated and then flashed her cleanly shaven pussy.

"How about you, Candice?"

She turned bright red, looked about, checked the driver's view and flashed me even more quickly than Sharon had done.

When the champagne was served Candice commented and worried about drinking too much.

"This evening is for fun and excess. I'll get you both home and safely tucked in. The tiny hangover tomorrow will just be a pleasant reminder of how much fun you had tonight."

After the first glass, I asked Sharon to dance. While our bodies got used to moving together, I noticed that Candice had turned down a couple of offers. When we returned to the table, I asked her, "Don't you dance?"

"I did long ago."

"Come on."

Candice was soft and yielding in my arms. Her body liked to rub along mine. Sharon accepted an offer quickly and was dancing next to us before the first few bars of the song had ended.

"That fellow asked you to dance. I hate him already. He is tall and handsome."

"He is very handsome but you're not so bad."

"You don't know me. I'm very naughty."

"Sharon told me."

"She only had the introductory course."

When Mr. Wonderful brought Sharon back to the table, I stood and seated her and then spoke first normally to him and then much more quietly. "Thank you for bringing my date back to me. The other lady's name is Candice. She really wants to dance with you but she is very shy. And by the way she does not have on any panties."

He was most persistent after our talk. Candice's resistance wore down. She said, "Yes" and wound up dancing more time than she used to eat. Often she was winded and flushed.

Sharon was puzzled, "What did you tell the guy I was dancing with?"

"Before he asked you, he first asked Candice to dance with him and she turned him down. She told me he was handsome, so I told him that she wanted to dance with him and that she did not have on any panties."

Sharon gasped, grinning ear-to-ear, "You did not say that?"

"I certainly did."

When Candice returned this time, her face was glistening with perspiration and her body moved much more seductively. When she asked Sharon to go with her to the restroom, I whispered to Sharon, "Have you noticed how her body is glowing and moving."

"Yes."

Mr. Wonderful caught Candice on the way back and Sharon returned to me. "You two must have really had to go. You were gone quite a while."

"Candice needed to clean up a little. Seems her pussy's juices were running down her legs."

"How beautiful. Where can I get a woman who will do that for me and would appreciate some attention from me?"

Sharon hit me in the arm, "You already have one and quit thinking about Candice's pussy juice."

The rest of the evening went like that. I had promised to be a gentleman, so I lived up to my pledge. "Candice, do you have the tall man's telephone number?"

She blushed and then with a naughty sly smile answered, "Yes, and he has mine."

I decided to push the envelope. "Is he young, successful, energetic and equipped well enough to handle something as hot as you?"

"I think so."

"Did you check?"

"Some."

Sharon was in total shock that quiet, demure Candice would be so open with me. She whispered as we got our coats, "She is a lot different than I thought."

"Sweet Thing, you don't know the half of how wild your sister-in-law could be."

"What do you know? You have not spent any time with her."

"Is that a challenge?"

"Take it any way you want."

I told the driver to stay in his seat. When I put Sharon in the limo, I walked Candice around the back toward the other side. Behind the car, I stopped her and turned her to me, "Candice, you are hot and wet. Your scent is a big turn on but you had better wipe her before you get into the limo."

She was hot enough not to be embarrassed. She took my handkerchief, reached it under her dress and then locked her eyes onto mine, "You do it."

I wiped her and took the liberty of stroking her clit and pushing my middle finger into her and pressing against her g-spot before I pulled it out slowly to finish wiping her. Her eyes were locked on mine so I pushed my finger into her mouth and then brought it to mine to suck her taste away.

I asked her, "Want the handkerchief back?"

"I had rather know that you are taking it home to inhale me and then jack off into the same spot I made wet."

As I took Candice's hand, I put it between my legs so her fingers could close on my almost hard cock while I put away my handkerchief. She was so hot she worked my cock until I pulled her hand away to help her get into her side of the limo.

Since, I had been sitting between them on the way to the restaurant, Sharon was puzzled that I walked back around so she was in the middle. About half way home, I started kissing Sharon and Candice discretely looked out the window. I whispered, "I accepted your challenge." I reached under her skirt and began to play with her very, very wet pussy and pressed my damp handkerchief into her face. Her eyes widened, locked on mine, her pussy contracted and I thrust as she had taught me just weeks before.

She was close but still shocked. I kissed her neck, sucked her ear lobe and whispered so my breath would excite her ear, "Let me watch you taste and inhale Candice's juices while you cum for me."

Every cell in her body was in turmoil, screaming "Yes" and "No" at the same time. Her body would not be denied and her hands could not pull the juices of the first female she had ever tasted away from her lips and nose. Sharon moaned and I knew this would take a just few minutes.

"Candice, please raise the modesty shield."

Every inch that the dark window rose gave Sharon permission to let go. Her legs spread and she thrust her hips forward and her pussy squished, engulfing my two middle fingers. Her mouth and tongue devoured mine, while still holding my handkerchief to her cheek. I could feel her belly tighten and her body contract as I pressed into her magic sponge. I took my hand and hers and guided the piece of cloth between her legs while my other hand kept thrusting into her. She took over and pushed the softness into the back of my busy fingers and I kissed her even deeper. Her body lifted off the seat and she screamed into my mouth and wet the handkerchief, her dress, my hand and the seat.

For many minutes, I held Sharon, kissed her and told her how beautiful she was and how pleased I was with what she had done. As the limo pulled up in front of their house, I handed the dripping handkerchief to Candice and said, "It is too wet to hold more from me tonight. Think of a few places I can leave my deposit next time."

Sharon was so unsteady; I barely got her to the door. "Candice, can you take over from here and get both of you to bed? Will one of you call me tomorrow and tell me how you feel?"

Candice answered for them both, "Thank you for a lovely evening, you naughty man."

"Good night and you are welcome. I have never felt more pampered, having you two beauties on my arms for an evening."

I kissed Sharon one last time and she went on into the house turning on lights.

I turned to Candice, "Tasting both of you in one kiss is one step short of madness."

She was definitely not what I had expected. She leaned against the outside wall, turned off the outside light and pulled up her dress.

"Make me cum with your fingers."

How could I refuse such a request? In that position, from behind her, my thumb worked best and it found her spot just as my fingers began to rub her slippery clit. Her thighs, her ass cheeks and her belly were wet. She came and kept cuming through three then four climaxes. She tightened her legs around my hands to stop me. I thought she was finished. In a way she was. I held her and kissed her until she recovered. Her eyes twinkled and stared unblinking into mine in the near darkness. Both her hands went under her dress and she brought her wetness to my lips to lick and suck. Again both hands disappeared under her dress and this time they came up to the sides of my face. They could not have been wetter when she wiped them around my face, over my ears and into my hair.

"You are not the only person in the world with a fetish for body fluids."

Just as she turned to go into the house and find Sharon, she reached out and squeezed my rock hard, throbbing cock. "I want that you know. Think about it. After I suck you off and swallow every drop, which hole do you want to cum in next?"

I groaned and she kept rubbing. She knew when I came in my pants. My knees almost buckled. She gathered another hand of her wetness and spread it across my lips and then walked through the door and closed it, leaving me still throbbing in my soaking underwear.

12