The Crash that Changed Everything Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patrick91
patrick91
438 Followers

"Yeah, that's a good point Ry." Shelly laughed.

"Okay, maybe if we try this." Shelly grabbed Ryan's cock and pointed it downward and across his thigh, while tugging the elastic waistband up.

"Is that too uncomfortable sweetie?"

Ryan groaned in pain.

"Yeah, mom, sorry, it is too painful like that."

"Oh, I'm so sorry Ry." Shelly pulled back down Ryan's briefs, letting his cock spring free again.

"Well, I'm at a loss, I can certainly tell you that your father never had this problem."

"What do you mean mom?"

"Oh, just that your father, well, wasn't quite as large as you are down there." Shelly pointed to Ryan's cock and laughed.

"Is that a bad thing mom?"

"What? That you have a big coc, err, um, penis? No honey, women would kill for a man your size."

Not a lot still shocks Ryan after the week he's been through, but hearing his mom talk about the size of his dick still made his head spin a little.

Horny as hell and feeling a little bold, Ryan decided to push things a little further.

"Do you like them big, mom?"

Surprised at the question, Shelly cleared her throat.

"That is a bit personal honey, but, um, yes I have to admit I do prefer, uhh, one of the bigger varieties." Shelly blushed.

"And dad wasn't big, mom?"

Shelly was very flustered now.

"He was, you know, just average I guess, not small but certainly not big."

"Oh, I see, what's the biggest one you've ever seen mom?"

"Well, this guy Bobby I dated for awhile in college was very blessed in that department, but, the one I'm looking at right now is definitely the biggest I have seen. You're very lucky Ry."

Ryan couldn't help but smile, he loved the effect he was having on his mother right now.

"Umm, so mom, what are we going to do about my briefs?" Ryan asked, looking down at his still throbbing cock.

"Oh right, well, it looks like there is no way we are going to be able to stuff that inside these little briefs without it being too painful, how about we just ditch the briefs and I'll put on your sweatpants?"

"Okay, that is fine with me mom."

Shelly grabbed Ryan's sweatpants and slid them over his erection.

"That's a lot more comfortable mom, thanks."

"No problem Ry, you know, nurse Julie told me she might be able to help you out with that, so hopefully she is able to make it over tomorrow night."

Ryan almost forgot that nurse Julie was coming over tomorrow, he was curious to what she was going to pull, he just hoped that she doesn't end up teasing him again.

Shelly, still in just her bra and thong, threw Ryan's arm over her and helped him get to his bed.

She tucked Ryan into bed and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"Goodnight Ry, I love you."

"Night mom, I love you too."

Shelly turned around and walked out of Ryan's room, Ryan watched as her ass jiggled back and forth in her thong as she looked back and smiled before she closed the door.

Ryan closed his eyes and wondered what was in store for him tomorrow when nurse Julie arrives.

patrick91
patrick91
438 Followers
12