The Creation of Incest Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr3x49
Mr3x49
101 Followers

They were here while Uncle Tim was working in New York City, as he had clients all over the country. We all fucked up until 3 PM when our four naked cooks went to prepare it for us.

As the naked cooks were cooking and all but Min and Aunt Ivy were fucking, my Grandma Barbara showed up unannounced to visit her son and grandchildren. She was not completely shocked to see both Min and Aunt Ivy wearing only C-strings as she had sunbathed in the buff with her daughter, granddaughters, and the other women of the family, she even disrobed to her G-string, believing that sunning was all that we were doing. However when she saw her son and her granddaughter Kim fucking each other and her grandson fucking her daughter, she went into shock. Min and Ivy took full advantage of her shock, using it to first strip her of her G-string and then position her over her son's rigid cock.

Now while Grandma Mary looked like porn star Lisa De Leeuw, Grandma Barbara looked like porn star Veronica Hart. As she was riding my dad's cock, I bent her over further and stuck my cock up her anus and we gave her the double penetration experience, after I came up her ass, I pulled out and stuffed my cock into her mouth and forced her to deep throat me. (Hey I was in an aggressive mood).

When I was hard, I waited and pulled out after dad cummed up his own mother's pussy, we then pulled her off dad, laying her down for me to fuck and fuck her I did, as I came mom served dinner. Again we used towels and ate in the buff with my Grandma Barbara now being called Grandma Barbie. After dinner the 15 of us fucked in the living room, falling asleep nude on the carpets and furniture in a tangled mass of bodies and body fluids.

---

The next morning at breakfast we were all still naked and Min asked if we should sell the Cambridge house and move my four sisters in to work for Vesta and me full time. Given how horny everyone was they pressured me and Vesta to call and offer full time work for all four of my sisters. Well of my sisters Venus, Cee and June decided to come as Venus had just been laid off from her accounting job and the architecture and landscaping work had dried up for Cee and June, while Diana decided to stay as she had a lot of her clients in the Massachusetts area that she inherited from our dearly departed Uncle Dave.

Now while Venus looks like the porn star Chrissy Marie, the twins Cee and June look very similar to the former porn star Erica Campbell, not to be confused with the black gospel singer. Before my 3 other sisters booked their planes, Ivy made sure that Grandma Barbie, Aunt Ginger and cousins Katherine, Karen, and Kim were all hairless below the waist.

---

When Venus, Cee and June landed at LAX, Min and Ivy decided to pick them up in Ivy's SUV. Min had all the women left at the mansion wear thigh high stockings, garter belts and stiletto boots, which they wore as well under their summer dresses. So while we waited we fucked each other as a degenerate family committing incest is bound to do when everyone has to wait around in the buff. Most of their personal belonging were being shipped to the mansion, so aside from their carry-on luggage and their checked baggage most of their stuff would be following them west.

About noon we received a text from Min that they had found the girls and were waiting for their checked luggage. So our four naked cooks went to work finishing up the lunch buffet which would accompany the welcome orgy the women had planned for my sisters, as for me and dad we were going to first fuck them and then double penetrate them and turn them into the incest sluts the other women in our very well off but messed up family had become.

When they came in Min and Ivy blocked their escape as Venus headed in first followed by the twins. As we yelled surprise, Kim, Karen and Katherine stepped forward and grabbed Venus and started stripping her; followed by Donna, Denise and Aunt Lily grabbing June and doing likewise; and Vesta, mom and Aunt Ginger taking Cee and stripping her naked as well. While this happened dad and I started taking the luggage upstairs while Min and Aunt Ivy removed their dresses.

The incestuous lesbian portion of the orgy lasted for about a half hour as my newly arrived sisters were first stripped naked and then fondled, licked and sucked to multiple orgasms.

When mom and Aunt Lily got up to finish off the preparations for the food, Grandma Barbie took mom's place and Grandma Mary took Aunt Lily's place. Min and Ivy then nudged Donna and Denise away, so they could have their fun making June orgasm repeatedly. As this was going on dad and I sat on the two couches in the living room waiting our turn to fuck my newly arrived sisters, while Donna and Denise came over and sucked our cocks so they would be nice, wet and erect when our time came.

Venus was the first one to be finished with as Kim, Karen and Katherine lowered her on dad's cock, well dad grabbed Venus' hips and pulled her fully onto his cock and began fucking her as her cousins licked, sucked and fondled her body and his. Cee was the next one to be ready and she was brought over to me to give her, her fucking which I truly enjoyed as I followed dad's example and just rammed my cock into my older sister.

As my dad came in Venus's pussy, her band of fondlers forced her to deep throat dad's now limp cock, forcing her to eat their combined spunk and bring him back to hardness, while they prepared her asshole with lube. When he was hard again they lowered Venus' asshole onto dad's cock and she got her anal virginity taken by dad. When I came in Cee's pussy Vesta, Aunt Ginger and Grandma Barbie lifted her body off my still erect cock and had her clean me up,

while they prepared her ass to be taken by me; as soon as I was satisfied with the clean-up I skull fucked my sister and then got up and then pumped my cock up Cee's magnificent asshole.

While this went on June was being turn every which way by Min, Aunt Ivy and Grandma Mary as they sucked, licked and fondled her to several orgasms.

When dad was finished with Venus, Katherine, Kim, and Karen took her and cleaned her up with their mouths and fingers, while June was forced to clean up my dad's cock which had just been up Venus' beautiful ass. Then they positioned June's pussy over dad's cock and the process started over again for dad. When I finished with Cee, I got Venus cleaning my dirty cock up which had been in Cee's ass and then I fucked Venus, while Cee got turned every which way but loose by her team of handlers. This continued until dad and I had fucked each of my three newly arrived sisters in every one of their three holes.

We took a late lunch break as everyone was both naked and hungry. Venus, Cee and June were not only jet lagged but also were feeling weird at being naked and sore in front of the family they had grown up around, so naturally as we ate we relayed to them how this started and how each member of the family was initiated into the family orgy.

After our late lunch, dad and I proceeded to double penetrate each of my three newly arrived sisters, until we had cummed in their cunts and assholes one more time. We then broke for dinner and after dinner the orgy became a free for all, with all of eighteen of us falling asleep naked in the living room.

The next morning everyone who did not work for Vesta and me had to get up and go to work, with Vesta and I returning to our labs in the bunker. While we were down there Venus and the twins were allowed to unpack and then the women who remained took them out to the spa to permanently remove their hair below the waste and to pamper them and then they went shopping for their uniforms as they would become employees of Vesta and I. Venus became Grandma Mary's assistant, which kept her both naked and busy, while Cee and June started working on expanding the mansion and reshaping the look of the grounds to provide even more privacy and space to grow as we were down to two unused bedrooms, one of which they commandeered as their office space.

---

Over the next two years, Vesta and I kept mostly to ourselves, coming up from the bunker only when we needed to eat, sleep or had finished a project which meant we had to dress up and go visit the client with Aunt Ivy and Grandma Mary in tow.

One of those clients involved a closely held electronics firm based out of El Segundo, CA. The CEO Gertrude, or Trudy as she has us call her, had taken over running the company after her husband died in a dune buggy accident which also cost her, her youngest son out in the Mojave Desert, and had brought her kids up as first employees, then managers and finally as executives in the company.

That day Trudy sat still with her four daughters and son sitting on each side of her while she watched our presentation. When we were finished she let her children speak first and to be honest they were wowed with what we presented to them. Then she gave us an offer to merge our two families with her eldest daughter and her only son marrying Vesta and I in a simultaneous marriage ceremony. Now my Aunt Ivy knew something about old Trudy, I did not know as she and Grandma had fucked Trudy and her five kids during a prior negotiation. I asked for a moment to discuss this immodest proposal with Vesta, Aunt Ivy, and Grandma Mary, they told me about how this family was as incestuous as ours and only had one cock for the five women.

Their family consisted of Gertrude or Trudy as my Aunt called her who looks like an older version of the porn star Stormy Daniels; Trudy's eldest daughter Amy who is six years older than me and looks similar to the porn star Ashlynn Brooke; Trudy's daughter Brenda who is a year younger than Amy and looks like the porn star Alexis Texas; Trudy's daughter Candace who is two years younger than Amy and looks like the porn star Alexis Ford; Trudy's surviving son Donald who is four year's younger than Amy; and Trudy's youngest daughter Erica who is five years younger than Amy and looks like the porn star Bree Olson.

So the deal ended with a group fuck where I would marry Trudy's oldest daughter Amy, Vesta would marry Trudy's only son Donald, Trudy's family would sell our family half their shares and controlling interest in their company, the marriage would be a nudist wedding performed by Grandma Barbie (the federal judge in our family) with a family orgy to follow, and Trudy's entire family would move into the mansion and sell their current home so they could be available for our family to fuck. Yeah not the typical deal, but when you have the power of ideas and more money and they are requesting to marry into that money, you make them your bitches and fuck them over real good, or so my Aunt Ivy says.

---

Before we could move forward with the wedding we still had two family members to initiate into the family orgy Uncle Tim and my sister Diana, who by the ways looks like Playboy Playmate Becky Delos Santos. Uncle Tim was easy, all we had to do was get Aunt Ginger to get him to come over and have his daughters and mother-in-law strip and fuck his brains out.

That Friday night when he was fucked by his own daughters ended in each woman mounting his cock tiring him completely out. Needless to say we explained the merger how we started the incest and kept fucking each other all weekend. We three guys also made both of the Grandmas and all the mothers/aunts, as well as both Min and Vesta, airtight.

The next weekend saw our then future in-laws come over and join the family orgy. Of course during this time we kept the bunker locked as we had other consulting contracts to complete and wanted to make sure the marriage was not a ploy for industrial espionage. During that weekend we made the rest of both families airtight and all four guys fucked all of the twenty one women there and we spent most of our time in the living room, though Vesta and me did take Amy and Donald up to our shared bedroom and the four of us slept up there after sharing each other's bodies.

---

Getting Diana to come out here was a bit different, but not as hard as we feared it would be. All we had to do was tell her that her two youngest siblings would be marrying two siblings from another family in an agreed upon merger. She thought the family merger idea a bit cold, but was excited one of her sisters was at least getting married. So just before the ceremony she flew out and dad dropped her off at the spa where Vesta and the girls were already waiting. Once there they talked her into permanently shaving off all of her hair below her waist. They all got enemas, pedicures and massages. Then they went shopping for lingerie and shoes.

When they came back to the mansion they started stripping naked for the weekend orgy of which they had not told Diana, but they helped her out of her clothes, then finger and licked her to a few orgasms. I then got to fuck her pussy first, while Min prepared her asshole with canola oil and her fingers.

After I came in her pussy she was removed from my cock and forced to clean up our combined jizz while Venus sucked the remainder of our combined cum out of her pussy. When I was satisfied that she had cleansed me sufficiently, I fucked her throat until my cock was rigid and then Venus and Min turned her around and sat her on my cock. Then once I was fully embedded in her dad came forward and slipped his cock in her pussy, while Uncle Tim shoved his cock down her throat, making her airtight as we fucked her to multiple orgasms before shooting our spunk into her three holes.

While we were experiencing our afterglows Donald took Diana's head and began fucking her throat, while dad and I were still in her, which caused her pussy and sphincter muscles to squeeze our cocks and get us hard quickly, so we fucked my sister again until we shot our jizz again into her three holes.

About that time dinner was served and we told her about the new arrangements and asked if she could move her business out here to the West Coast. She relayed how in the past two years some of her clients had died, some had moved out of the area and some had left for other brokers, but the new investments Vesta and I had made, more than made up for the reduction in her Boston area clients. Trudy then offered to make Diana, her investment adviser as well if Diana moved out here to the West Coast permanently.

The next day, we got ready for the wedding, with the women fixing their hair long and flowing, Amy and Vesta wore white thigh high stockings, stiletto heeled sandals, white and blue garter belts, white opera gloves, white pearl chokers and their mother's wedding vails. Grandma Barbie (the federal judge) wore almost the same outfit only in black without the vail. The Bridesmaids were the sisters all wearing similar outfits only in red, while the rest of the women wore similar outfits in blue. All us guys wore were bow ties, mine and Donald's were white, while Uncle Tim's and Dad's were black. Dad escorted Vesta down the aisle, while Trudy escorted Amy down the aisle.

Aside from the nudity we had a fairly normal wedding except when Grandma Barbie said you may kiss and fuck the bride, well the ceremony turned quickly into a sex orgy at that point. The orgy itself lasted for the rest of the weekend, with stops to cut our respective cakes and to eat food.

---

About a year later, Min was laid off from her job and became a celebutante along with my cousin Karen who had become our family's personal trainer. Because of that we had paparazzi surrounding our home on a daily basis. While Vesta and I did not mind it much except when we had a presentation for a client, the rest of the family chafed under the glare, so I hired Uncle Tim to be the spokesman for the family as he was in the public relations business.

Eventually, we had a family meeting, given the work Vesta and I did, this extra scrutiny could potentially be harmful to the family given the wealth we generated from advancements in technology and software and the fact that we were a real asset for the United States should a solution be needed to a technology problem. This problem also meant paparazzi were hounding Grandma Barbie as she drove to and from the courthouse, dad while he tried to teach classes and hold hours for his students and as he drove to and from Cal Tech. And impeded the work of Aunt Ginger and cousins Katherine and Kim, who are all trained medical professionals (Ginger in dentistry, Katherine as an internist/surgeon, and Kim as a hospital nutritionist).

We as a family decided the best course of action would be to relocate the entire family to an undisclosed location and to run our businesses from that location, which meant work for Cee and June to build and design a brand new home, while Aunt Ivy, Grandma Mary and Uncle Tim looked for a new location for the family to live at.

One day I asked Grandma Mary and my sister Venus how much did Vesta and I have in our bank accounts and investments. When the figure came out to several billion dollars, my first thought which immediately escaped my mouth was why don't we just build ourselves an artificial island that we can move, so the paparazzi can't get a good bearing on where our family is located?

So we called another meeting and as a joint family decided to go that route. Then came the discussion of what we would need and want on that island. Eventually we built the island with an airstrip large enough to land 2 business jets on and to store them, with Diana, Brenda, Candace and Ivy taking flying lessons so we could fly to our small jets to business meetings. Grandma Barbie, dad, Aunt Ginger, Uncle Tim, Kim and Karen left their jobs back on the mainland and now work strictly for the family, with dad sometimes helping out Vesta and me with some of our computational work on our consulting projects.

---

Of course we have our pool, the labs for Vesta and I, a movie theater, an indoor tennis court, a gym, a large kitchen and an engine room. We have our own private beach and spend most of our time off the coast of California away from shipping lanes and in international waters; to get this permission Vesta and I became contractors for the U.S. Military and Intelligence communities.

While on the island we spend most of our time naked with plenty of time for fucking. Amy, Vesta, Min, Brenda, Venus, Diana, Erica, Cee, June, Donna, Denise, Kim, Karen, Candace, Ivy, and Katherine all have become mothers for the first time, while Trudy, Lily, Ginger and mom became mothers again, though none of us know who the father is of any of those kids, though we are pretty sure it is one of four guys.

So here we are four guys, twenty two women, and twenty kids living and loving on an artificial island off the coast of California in international waters.

We have had some interesting adventures and problems since moving permanently to the island, but those stories are for another time.

*****

Characters:

Apollo - Main Character; narrator, genius and inventor

Vesta - Apollo's older sister by 3 years ; looks like a red headed version of porn star Cali Logan

Min - Apollo's eldest sister by 10 years, short for Minerva; looks like porn star Sara Stone

Venus - Apollo's older sister by 9 years, looks like the porn star Chrissy Marie; Grandma Mary's accounting assistant

Diana - Apollo's older sister by 8 years, looks like Playboy Playmate Becky Delos Santos; Apollo's and Vesta's 2nd Financial Adviser

Cee & June - Apollo's older twin sisters by 6 years, short for Ceres and Juno, look like the former porn star Erica Campbell

Fred - Apollo's father

Rose - Apollo's mother, member of Apollo & Vesta's domestic staff, looks like a blond version of Playboy Playmate Carrie Stevens

Aunt Lily - Rose's sister, member of Apollo & Vesta's domestic staff, looks like Playboy Playmate Shannon Long

Mr3x49
Mr3x49
101 Followers