The Crocodile Safari

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt bitter about it but I had to be truthful, "Yes, I believe I have to give into what you call my silly fear, so I'm so sorry, Daisy. Even if I love you, the sex has to stop. Besides, homosexual sex is perverted, and I don't want to be a pervert."

"Okay," Daisy started on her other armpit, "If that's the way you want it, then I'll just have to seduce you again. I don't mind that at all, and you're pretty easy, really." She laughed.

And I had to join her and laughed pretty hard. It's not like I wasn't putty in her hands – I knew that much about myself. I felt a great weight lift – having no choice I had to accept things as they were. "I'm still going to resist you as hard as I can."

"That won't amount to a hill of beans," Daisy smiled as she washrag-rinsed her armpits, "And I bet you don't even know why." She knelt at my feet and began foaming up the gel on one of my legs.

I sighed, partly at the truth of her words, and partly because of the lovely feel of her hands on me, "Yep you're right. So why is it I can't resist you, Daisy? I've sure been more hard than easy in the past. Hell, I'm pretty uptight, to tell the truth."

She didn't even look up but concentrated on her work, "If you could only see your eyes when they look at my body," she said, "I know I have a truly beautiful body, and practically everybody drools when they look at it, but with you... I have never seen such a powerful naked lust in another person's eyes before. Sometimes I think I could have an orgasm just from the way you look at me. Hell, you'd feel honored to lick my dirty butt clean, and you'd masturbate yourself while you were doing it." Before starting on my other leg, she looked at me seriously, "And don't you think for a minute that I could ever abuse the responsibility that gives me. To tell YOU the truth, my doubts are pretty weak. I think I'm falling in love with you, Greta."

She started on my other leg and neither of us spoke while she shaved me. She had me raise my arm and started foaming the gel on me there, when she remarked almost absently, "Not to shock you or anything, but I feel the same way about your body, too. And your beautiful sweet pussy arouses me more than any dick ever did." She'd already finished one armpit, and started on the other. And soon that was done. I was clean as a whistle and not a single cut anywhere. I knew I couldn't have done half as well.

As she used the washrag to rinse my armpits, I said, "I've always loved men's penises. I enjoy them in my mouth. I like drinking their come. I love them pounding in my pussy, and the one time I let a man fuck me in the ass, I enjoyed that too. Of course, he had a little dick and he used gobs of Vaseline. So as much as I want to have sex with you, Daisy, I would always want that now and then. I know I would."

She kissed me and my arms fell around her neck and I kissed her back with all my heart. So much for resisting! But she broke the kiss quickly and looked adoringly all over my face before she looked into my eyes, "You know, I feel the same way about penises. Well, except that I don't even mind a big dick up my ass now and then. So how about this, any time we get the urge, we just get a guy and fuck his brains out. How's that for an idea? Besides, it isn't like we're married yet. Isn't it a little early for relationship questions?"

"I have doubts, and it is better to explore them now than to wait until I am over my head. So what if I get the urge and you don't?"

"Oh, I'll play along, believe me." Her eyes gleamed, "And you're worried about whether you'll feel jealous seeing a man fuck me?" I nodded. She kissed me again, "Then we'll make it an early experiment in our relationship. Not here though, not a big enough sampling to make a decent choice. Howie's out – couldn't fuck him if you paid me. Jeff's alright, but married and so is Dennis and Gil." She said, "You know the same thing goes for women, too."

My head whirled; she couldn't mean what she was suggesting, "Are you kidding? I've never wanted to be with a woman, not even as an experiment. Hell, I still don't – I don't know why I see you differently."

Daisy gathered up her shaving equipment, carefully rinsing and drying the razor. "Don't you believe it, sugar scoop. Your whole attitude about women has changed. You never looked at them before as potential sexual partners, and that part of your life is behind you forever. Even if you dump me and go back to chasing men, sooner or later some lady is going to come along that makes your mouth water like this does." She had put her things away and now resumed her earlier position, leaning back on her elbows with her legs spread wide enough to give me an almost raunchy view of her crotch.

I licked my lips and swallowed and then got angry with myself for being so readable, "You know you are special to me, and that doesn't apply to other women."

"Oh yeah," said Daisy, slowly opening and closing her legs idly, knowing that doing that was keeping me from raising my eyes from her groin, "Name a woman where you work, a woman who men find attractive, someone that men think is sexy."

"Okay," I shrugged, "Elise then."

"And why is Elise attractive and sexy?"

"She isn't very tall, but she has shapely legs and large breasts and a tight little body. She has a pretty face that she keeps made up, not overdoing it, just a little eyeliner and lipstick. She has pretty blond hair, and once when I was coming around the corner of the soda machine, I overheard two men discussing whether her snatch color was really blond or dark brown. I guess that would be because her eyebrows and eyelashes are also blond."

"Okay, now close your eyes imagine this," Daisy leaned forward, and I shut my eyes, "One night you are giving her a ride home because her car is in the shop and she invites you inside for a drink. You both have a drink or two on the couch, talking about little things when all of a sudden she leans forward and kisses you on the mouth and you taste her lipstick. You push her back a little, but not hard and ask what was that for? And she tells you that she thinks of you all the time, and she has a fantasy about you watching her masturbate, and she begs you to make her fantasy come true. She says, you don't have to do a thing, just let me take my panties off and watch me come in front of you."

"Now you can open your eyes," said Daisy in a wry tone of voice. "Put your hands on your panties. Are they damp?"

I was breathing a little heavier than normal and glanced down. My nipples were visible even through my bra. I didn't have to feel my panties to know the answer to her question; besides, they were damp before. I giggled nervously, "You are right as always, Daisy. Being right too often could get old, you know? So would you be jealous if I stayed and watched."

"That depends," grinned Daisy.

"On what?"

"Well, after she came. I would want you to say, Elise, if you would come with me and do that again in front of me and my girlfriend, I swear we'd make your every fantasy come true, no matter what they are." Daisy beamed, "Not only I wouldn't be jealous, I'd probably buy you a diamond brooch for your birthday."

"But what if she said no?"

Daisy laughed, "There isn't a chance in hell, but if she did, you could come home and tell me the whole story and I would be fine with that. Especially the details." Daisy winked, "And if she really had blond hair, I'd find a way to seduce her into a threesome with us."

I glanced down and my nipples were still hard. "So you're saying that every time a pretty girl walks by now, I'm going to be wondering what her goodies look like? No, you don't have to answer; I believe you now. But you have put such a picture in my mind that when we get back, we may have to ask Elise out for some drinks or something." A trickle of sweat rolled down between my breasts. "I think it's going to be time to go get some water for bathing soon. What do you think?"

"Soon, sure enough, but it's still a little early yet," Daisy looked suggestively down at her panties, "You've sure been staring at me down there, and you haven't tried eating pussy yet. Maybe you won't like it. Maybe my sweaty pussy will be too stinky for you after a day in that uniform. If you hate eating pussy, that will sure let you off the lesbian hook, won't it?"

I licked my lips wondering if I wanted to try this, especially before she had bathed, "It would change nothing, Daisy. Last night was still the best sex I ever had, and I know that part of it was that the sex was coming from a woman that I'm attracted to sexually. Nothing can change that part of it. Will you take off your panties and show yourself to me?"

"No," she said softly, staring into my eyes with her azure gaze, "But you'd be very welcome to take them off me, and then you can look as much as you like." She slowly spread her legs wide and then slowly closed them.

I couldn't resist. I stepped forward and pulled her panties down and off. She spread her legs for me again, as I knelt between them looking at her pussy with what I knew to be wonder in my eyes. I put both hands on her furry mound, luxuriating in the feel of her soft pubic hair. Her hair wasn't very dense except at the center. She sighed as my thumbs gently spread her pubic lips. Her pussy inside was tan on the outer edges quickly lightening to pink inside. The delicate petals of her inner lips were only tan on the outer edges and were pink near the base, and the same for the top of her hood. The tiny head in the hood was pink, and as I spread her enough to look beyond the jagged rim of her vagina, her flesh deepened to red inside of the dark tunnel.

I could smell her now with my face but six inches away, but her woman aroma strangely attracted me and drew me closer. Tentatively I licked along the rim of her outer lips, which drew another sigh from Daisy. She was lightly salty there from sweat but not at all bitter. Her inner petals were almost sweet and I sucked one side into my mouth and ran my tongue along it, which earned me a high-pitched gasp. Then I sucked in her other petal and licked it inside my mouth, from top to bottom. Daisy moaned as my lower lip brushed the side of her hood in the process.

Having paid homage to her outer and inner folds and taking great delight in her different textures. I ran the bottom of my tongue down from the top of her slit, over the hood, past the urethra and downward to her vagina. I paused there to explore inside her vagina as far as I could on the top, sides and bottom of the little tunnel. Her vagina contracted a little, seemingly sucking at my tongue, and some juice ran out, hot, slightly oily and sweet. I took as much of it as I could into my mouth, then ran my tongue downward over the perineum then let her juice run down my tongue as I lapped lightly at the crinkle of her tan-colored asshole.

Daisy moaned a long, "Ooooo," raising her knees until her feet were lightly brushing my ears. I teased her with the tip of my tongue, poking lightly at her pucker, too lightly to penetrate, and then she surprised me by bearing down, her asshole opening for a moment to draw in the tip of my tongue. I went ahead and shoved my tongue inside, and Daisy groaned, as I was able to force a sizable portion of my tongue up her bottom. I repeated this action at least half a dozen times with Daisy's feet gripping at my head and trying to pull me into her. "Fuck!" she whispered softly but intensely in her lovely drawl, "more please!"

It was hard work as my tongue was getting tired, but I managed about a dozen more strokes up her bottom, with her helping by bearing down to suck me in and relaxing to squeeze me out. I enjoyed doing this enormously, never suspecting that I would actually love doing such a thing to another woman, but it was just so intimate and forbidden, not to mention, it pleased Daisy so much, and that pleased me, giving me a great feeling of satisfaction. I greedily realized that I wanted a lot more of that feeling of satisfaction and I went back to licking in her vagina. Her love oils were certainly good for lubrication, but I also craved them for their mild sweetness.

Her woman smell, which had so attracted me, seemed to have gone, either because I had cleaned her up or more likely because my nose had gotten used to it. After I'd enjoyed swallowing a couple of drops of her juices, and had gotten my tongue good and slick, I began laving her hood, seeking for her greatest angle of pleasure, trying different licks, sucks and lashes in different areas near her clit. Judging by her reactions and the fact that her hips were beginning to move a little, I found that she most preferred it when I locked my mouth around that area and wobbled her hood left and right with the underside of my tongue.

I put my arms under her thighs and put my hands flat on the tops of her hips at the joint of thigh and hip and embraced Daisy, feeling like I was deep in a soul kiss with her wonderful pussy. It was at this point that I became self-conscious enough to realize that I didn't just like going down on another woman, but that I loved it. I would break occasionally from my embrace of her clit to thrust my face into her pussy, licking in her vagina for more slick juices, and several times seeing how far up her vagina I could press my nose, just wriggling my face like I was trying to climb inside her.

I'm sure part of my joy was that I was pleasing my lover, and judging by her moans and hip thrusts, Daisy was enjoying it a lot! She wrapped her legs around me and shook and shivered as her second orgasm took her. I would have gone for a third, but my poor weak tongue was giving out on me. Regular exercise would improve that problem, but it was a reluctant parting when I rose up and kissed her mouth. She sucked and licked my mouth greedily, perhaps enjoying her own smells on my face. The kiss didn't last too long as she was panting too hard. Her cheeks, neck and upper chest were flushing red, and I raised her left arm and licked her there with broad flat strokes of my tongue.

After I had licked under her other arm, I pulled her bra over her head and began to kiss and lick her beautiful breasts. When I started sucking her nipples, I lowered one hand back to her lap and began finger fucking her vagina while my thumb wobbled her hood back and forth. "O God, Greta!" she cried softly, "I didn't know it could... I didn't know, honey! Oh!" As her third orgasm began, I couldn't resist any longer and lowered my face back down to her groin to replace my thumb with my tongue. I kept my fingers pumping in and out of her clenching vagina.

I drank in the power of her orgasm as if it was something I owned, and then while her hips continued to thrash, I pulled out my fingers and drank juices from her vagina, while I slipped one slippery finger as far as it could go up her bottom. She released a quiet but intense squeal, and used her fingers in my hair to pull my face into her pussy while she fucked at my face with her hips. I didn't withdraw my finger from her ass or my face from her pussy, until she went limp and collapsed backwards on the cot. I rose, feeling wonderful but very tired and sweaty and sat down on the edge of me cot to just look at her and feel the sweat running all over me.

Daisy finally propped herself back up on her elbows and smiled lazily at me, "Girl, you just blew me away! That was the best I ever had it!" She gazed at me lovingly, "And at least some of it was because it was you doing it to me, Greta."

"And I loved it, and want to do a lot more of it," I paused to admire her naked figure. "I sure need a lot more tongue exercise, though, I just wore out too quickly!"

Daisy blushed slightly but was still smiling, "I apologize for the ripeness, that black uniform really makes me sweat and stink after wearing it all day."

"I love your smell, Daisy." I realized I was still sweating profusely, "Maybe it's about time for our bathing though, I am really hot!"

Daisy put her panties and bra back on and we went off for buckets of water. We bathed and again enjoyed it enormously. We stood looking at each other's glistening wet bodies in the moonlight and moved together to kiss. We were still kissing when we heard a mournful howl. Daisy stopped kissing me with alarm, "Wolves?"

"Coyote," I smiled glad to show off my knowledge, "The red wolf is pretty much extinct now in Florida but for some raised on a farm. I forget where exactly."

"I heard they sometimes attack in packs," whispered Daisy nervously, touching one hip and I knew missing her pistol.

"They'd have to be starving," I chuckled. "And there's too much game around here for them to do anything desperate. And I don't think I've even heard of a pack attacking two adult humans." I put my arm around her, and this time it was I that led the way back to the tent.

Back in the tent and we made love slowly and sweetly pretty late into the night. We were having breakfast around the campfire when Paul came striding up with a big grin on his face.

"I just got off the radio, and it looks like our work out here is done. It seems Ol' Granddaddy was crossing the road last night and got hit by a large SUV. Ol' Granddaddy's totaled, as was the SUV, and the people in the car got off with light injuries! So everyone go and pack then strike your tents. We're heading back to the city!"

Back in our tent while we were packing, Daisy looked at me and grinned, "So we gonna invite Elise out for drinks, soon?"

I smiled back, "After a couple of weeks of regular sex with you, I'm sure I'll be ready for that." Then I laughed, "I'm sure you won't have a problem seducing her, Daisy. Just get her drunk and tell her that her boyfriend's gay, and then start kissing her. Works like a charm every time!"

"It helps if he really is gay, you know," she shrugged, and then added, "About tonight then, shall we go to your place or mine?"

It was my turn to shrug, "I'll pick up some clothes and come over to your place tonight. We can stay at mine over the weekend."

Daisy's eyes twinkled, "Don't even stop to shower, then. We can do that together when you come over." And we did.