The Cruise Encounter!

Story Info
Black man finds a eager role-playing White woman.
2.7k words
4.39
131k
16
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,217 Followers

I sat on the deck writing in my laptop. The sun was warm and the morning just getting started. We had reached another island on our trip. The coffee was strong, just the way I like it. "Excuse me! Can you really see on that thing?" I looked up and smiled in the face of a pretty white woman. "Yes! I've used this so long, I can see real good." She peered into the screen and I'm sure she could see some of the words I had already written. "Oh! I've always wondered how someone could type on something so small." That was the start of our conversation. After a few minutes I invited her to sit with me. That was when I took my first good look at her.

She appeared to be in her 60's. A sweet face that showed years of sun but not too wrinkled. She had smile lines around her mouth and a big smile on her face. She took out a cigarette, lit it and I noticed there was no ring on her fingers. We introduced ourselves and I found out her name was Gerri. As she sat, she crossed her legs like the woman she was. And I got a nice look at her tan thighs. She was by no means a young woman and she had soft thighs with not much muscle tone. But they were nice to look at. She caught me looking and smoothed out her dress. We talked about computers, and sci-fi books. She was a sci-fi reader also. I also found out that she was on this trip alone.

After about 30 minutes, she said she had to get ready for the beach. I laughed and told her to make sure she used suntan lotion. She laughed back. "Yea! If I can find a man to put it on." I smiled at her and she smiled back. "As pretty as you are, you shouldn't have a problem with that." She smiled and walked off. I couldn't help staring at her small butt as she walked. Not bad! Not bad at all! The rest of the day, as I walked around the town with my wife, I couldn't help thinking about her. Would I see her on the ship later? I hoped so. She was a good person to talk to.

After three hours, walking around in the hot sun, my wife wanted to come back to the ship and take a nap. I knew that meant she would be sleep for a few hours. I took my laptop and went up to the quiet part of the ship. I was sitting down when I heard someone call my name. "Well, Carl! Did you go into town?" I looked up and it was Gerri. Her smile was bright and lit up her face. For an older woman, she was very pretty. Her sun-bleached, blond hair was cut short. She had a cigarette in her slim fingers. She sat down next to me. "Am I interrupting you?" I smiled at her. "No! I was just writing a few notes for another story." I had told her that I write erotic stories.

I asked her if she would like a drink and she ordered a wine. I sipped the drink I had already been drinking. "So! Did you find a nice man to spread lotion on your back?" she gave a short laugh. "I wish! No! My back is just as dry, and I could really use some lotion because of the hot sun." I smiled at her. "Well! If I were there, I would have spread lotion on and you would have been safe." She smiled at me and took a sip from her glass. "I wish you had been there. There was no one to talk to." she sipped from her glass then rubbed her back against the back of the chair. "What's the matter? Back bothering you?"

Gerri made a face. "No! It's just so dry, the damn thing itches like mad." I looked at her. "Well, if you like, I could rub some lotion on it?" I left the question hanging. I wanted her to give me an answer. "I don't think the people in here would like it if I rolled up my blouse so you could put lotion on my back." I smiled back at her. "Oh well!" she took another sip. "You could come to my cabin and do it if you would?" I looked at her and a few things passed between us unsaid. "OK! Lead the way." Just like two friends, we got up and left the lounge. But, not before she ordered two fresh drinks.

I followed her to her cabin. She was on one of the upper decks and she had a nice room. I sat down and Gerri went into the bathroom. She came back out wearing a thin robe. It was short enough for me to get a better look at her tan thighs. They were soft and a bit flabby but overall, damn nice to look at. She handed me the lotion. "Should I sit up or would you rather I lay on my stomach?"

"Well, whatever would make you feel more comfortable. But I think, on your stomach would be better." Gerri took a sip from her glass, then lay down on her stomach on the couch. She took her arms out of the robe and tied it around her waist. All the time, keeping her back to me. She had a small back but it was in proportion to her small size.

I poured a nice amount of lotion in my palm and rubbed it between my hands. Then I started at her shoulders. Softly and gently I rubbed and massaged the lotion into her dry skin. Gerri sighed. I let my hands mold and knead here soft skin and she did have very soft skin. She sighed again. "You have very soft and gentle hands."

"Why thank you," I answered. I took my time working my hands across her back and then down her spine. When I got to her lower back, I stopped. "Why'd you stop?" I picked up my drink and took a sip. "Well! I didn't want you to think I was trying to feel you up if I went any lower."

Gerri gave a small laugh. "Don't be silly! That feels wonderful, I don't want you to stop." I put my drink down and pushed her robe to just at the top of her hips. I could see the beginning of her ass cheeks. This time I not only massaged the lotion into her back, I rubbed it into her sides also. "Mmmmmm! That feels so good, I may want you to do my whole body. Would you mind?" I looked at her back. She wanted to get naked and have me smooth lotion all over her bare body. And she was pretty enough for me to want to do just that. "Do you want me to do your whole back first?" Instead of giving me an answer, she jerked the robe a loose and tossed it on the floor.

Gerri lay there with her body bare to my eyes. She had a small waist and two of the nicest, tiniest cheeks. They were not full and round like those of a black woman. For some reason, some white women don't fill out in their ass. But they looked as smooth and soft as the rest of her body had been. I started at her heels. She had tiny feet and I held them gently. She sighed as I worked the lotion into her ankle. "You should do this professionally. You're really quite good at it."

"Thank you. And I thank you for giving me the opportunity to massage you." Gerri laughed. I liked the sound of her voice. "You're so formal and gentlemanly. I like that in a man."

I worked my way slowly up her thigh. When I got to her cheeks, I poured more lotion on my hands. As I worked it into her soft ass, I molded and kneaded the skin. Gerri lifted her ass off the couch a few times to meet my hands and I smiled. As I worked my hands closer to her crotch, I let my thumbs work between the crack of her ass. When they touched her puckered hole, she gave a short gasp. "I'm sorry! I won't touch you in any place you feel uncomfortable." Gerri's body gave a tremble. "No! It just gave me a jolt of electricity. Don't stop, it feels great." I continued to massage her ass, and my thumbs kept brushing against her asshole.

Then I moved my hands down a bit. Each time I massaged her, my thumbs would caress her crotch. I could feel the soft downy hair of her cunt. And as my thumbs rubbed her pussy lips, Gerri's breathing grew a bit heavier. I noticed that my thumbs were growing wet from her secretion. I massaged a bit harder and made sure that each time my fingers were at her crotch, my thumbs worked a bit deeper into her slit. Gerri was soon moving her ass up to meet them. And she had opened her thighs a bit wider. I could easily see that Gerri was growing wetter. She sighed and opened her thighs even wider. Her puss was open to my view and I could see her soft fuzz at her open lips. This time when my thumbs reached her cunt, I slipped one thumb inside.

Gerri groaned and lifted her ass off the bed. I pulled my thumb out and massaged the other leg. This time the other thumb slipped in. Gerri pushed her hands beneath her and I felt her pulling her pussy lips apart. I smiled as my thumb pushed in even deeper. "Ohhh!" I hesitated then withdrew. I worked my thumbs in and out, constantly changing thumbs as I kept up a steady massage of her upper thigh. Then I felt her gasp and shudder. "Oh fuck!" it came out in a whisper, but I heard it. "Turn over, you're done on this side." Her voice was strained as she whispered, "not yet, please." Gerri lifted her ass off the bed and held it up in an open position. A big smile lit my face.

I inserted my finger this time, and there was no pretense. Gerri held her pussy open as I fingered her cunt. And as my finger worked deeper, she lifted it higher. I could feel her fingers rubbing her clit. And when my thumb brushed her asshole this time, she groaned. I let my wet thumb rub her pink puckered hole and Gerri began to wave her ass in the air. Not one to miss a given opportunity, I pushed my thumb in her ass. "Oh shit! Ahh! Sweet fuck!" I would have loved to see her face as she mouthed these lovely words. She seemed so sweet and innocent when I first met her. "Does this feel good, Gerri?"

"Ahh! Shit yea! Push your thumb deep in my ass. Oh fuck! All the way!" I smiled as I looked down at this older white woman with her ass in the air.

"Mmmm!" I moaned. "If you turn over, I'll replace my finger with my tongue." Gerri was moaning as she lifted her ass up to work my thumb deeper. "Wait! Work my asshole first. Damn! It's been a long time since I felt that sweet hole being massaged." I gave her asshole a good, old-fashion thumb fuck and she loved it. Gerri grabbed a pillow and screamed her climax into it as her pussy drenched my finger with cream. I turned her over and pushed my tongue deep in her cunt. She held my head as I lapped and sucked her sweet hole. Another climax hit her and I felt her cunt ooze it's sweet nectar into my mouth. Then I stopped and eased my finger from her ass.

I stood up and was all ready to shove my dick into her sweet pussy. "Wait! I don't want it in my pussy." Figuring that she just wanted to suck me off, I lifted her to a sitting position. She looked at my hard black dick before her face. Licking her lips, she smiled up at me. "I'll suck your dick. But I really want you to fuck me in the ass. I want you to cum in my ass." I nodded my head as I pulled her face to my dick. Gerri sucked on my dick and I knew that she was no stranger to having one in her mouth. I rocked back and forth, working my dick deeper in her mouth. She pulled her mouth off my dick and looked up at me. Talk dirty to me!" She took a breath and went back to sucking my dick.

I gripped a handful of hair. "So that's what you like, you old bitch! You like to have that white ass in the air while a nice fat dick rams it good. Well, you wrinkled old white slut; I'll fuck that ass good. You're gonna beg me to come back and rim this ass with my black dick before I'm thru. Suck it, you old slut! Suck this big black cock." Gerri slurped loudly as she worked her mouth back and forth. When I felt my dick begin to swell, I pulled it out. She was easy to turn around. And I soon had her on her hands and knees. Gerri's ass looked so smooth the way it was stretched across her hips. I rubbed my dick on her slit and got her asshole wet.

She turned her head to look back at me. "Fuck me like the black buck you are. Fuck this white woman's ass." I smiled as I positioned my dickhead at her pink puckered hole. "So that's what you want? You want this nigger dick up your white, bigot ass. Well you old white bitch, I'm gonna give you some good nigger dick." With that I shoved hard. Gerri grabbed the pillow and bellowed a scream into it. I pulled back, watching the ring of her white ass pull along my shaft. Then I slammed my hard dick deep into her again. By the fifth lung, Gerri was crying into the pillow. "Please! Oh please, don't rape me! I've been a good white woman to you all. Oh no!" I smiled at her words. So that was her trip? She wanted to be taken by a black man. Taken like a slave would take his white mistress.

I pulled back and paused. "I bet none of your white men can fuck you like this nigger can?" I lunged again. Then, holding her by her small hips, I pumped my dick up her ass as hard as I could. We were both drenched in sweat, before I felt the swelling in my balls. With a grunt, I emptied my load up her tight ass. When Gerri felt the splash against her hot abused ass walls, she groaned. "I don't want to have a black baby! I won't have a black baby!" I laughed. "You'll have this black baby. And I'm gonna come back again to make sure you're full of my nigger cum every chance I get." Gerri collapsed on the bed, pulling my softening dick from her ass. I held her cheeks apart and watched her gaping hole slowly close. My white cum oozing from her hole.

"Will you come back again?" I kissed both them ass cheeks and slid my fingers beneath her. I diddled her cunt until she was again humping my fingers. "Now that I know what you like, this nigger is gonna come back and really give your white cunt and ass a good fuckin." Gerri sighed as her crème oozed over my probing fingers. Then I heard her even breathing. She had fallen asleep. I washed up then let myself out of her cabin. But I would return later that night for more white rape. And I knew she would be ready for me when I did.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,217 Followers