The Crusader: Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As one, they moved to the ground. He pushed her back, his hands on either side of her body as he switched his attention to her other breast. One hand moved between her legs, his fingertips dancing along her sensitive lips. She ran her fingers over his head and shifted her legs restlessly, allowing them to open in invitation. His mouth left her breast and moved down her stomach, dipping around her navel before using his shoulders to nudge her legs wider. He bowed his head and licked along her slick lips, still wet and warm from her previous explosion.

He pulled back and she whimpered at the loss of his touch and warmth. Her eyes opened and focused on him as he opened his robe. He sat back, allowing her to see the body he revealed. His skin was smooth and rippled with muscle. Thabit was lazy. He had a paunch across his middle. Hatim had no fat on his body, but Rida's eyes were drawn to the rod extending from the dark patch of fur at the base of his firm stomach.

He was beautiful. It was as if Allah had created a perfect specimen of man in her rescuer. His staff was thick and long and smooth and suddenly she wanted him inside her. She desperately needed to feel it. She opened her legs. "Please." She didn't think how many times she had said that word to Thabit in a prayer that he would stop his abuse. Thabit was miles away from her physically and mentally. "Take your prize," she whispered, reaching for Hatim.

He moved forward, kneeling between her legs. He positioned the head at her opening but did not penetrate. She lifted her hips, her body begging for his attention. He pushed a finger between her lips and found the sensitive nub buried inside. He began massaging it, watching as she moaned and gyrated against him. He increased the pressure and the pace, pushing her higher but never quite taking her to the top. She moaned, her head tossing side to side in the dirt, and began moving her hips eagerly.

He pushed his hips forward slowly, stretching her open as his thick root plunged deeper. She groaned loudly as he sank into her, touching her where she had never been touched. She spread and accepted him as he sank to the hilt. He stopped when he was completely inside her. He placed his hands on either side of her head, his powerful arms extended above her as she adjusted to his size.

He moved his hips forward, rocking against the button he had already teased to maximum sensitivity. Her answering moan was low and long and ended with a note of desperation. He smiled above her and began moving, pulling his shaft almost out before plunging deep again. He rocked forward with each stroke, dragging the length of his staff across her buried nub with each long thrust.

Her world spun in a thousand dancing colors and lights as he increased his pace. The darkness around her disappeared as he rocked in and out of her tight canal. Her hips lifted with each downward thrust, their pelvises slapping together in steady rhythm. He grunted with each movement, increasing the tempo.

Her vision exploded into brilliant light as his movement sent her body spiraling over a larger wave than the pommel had created. She screamed into the darkness and he covered her mouth with his hand, muffling the sound. In the desert, sound traveled far. He hoped Thabit would mistake her cry of pleasure as a wild animal on the hunt. Hatim did not cease his stroking, pushing faster, harder, and deeper with every thrust.

She shrieked into his hand again as a second, smaller wave rushed over her. Her muscles quivered and gripped him, pushing him over the edge. He groaned low as he unraveled inside her, and then collapsed on top of her, both of them panting to draw air into their lungs.

He rolled onto his back, sand clinging to his sweat soaked body. He closed his eyes and muttered a curse. "I always knew Thabit was a fool. If he was going to parade around such a prize, he should have had more than one guard on duty."

"If Thabit had made me feel that way, I would have never went with you," she answered, still struggling to catch her breath.

"You cannot return to your family," he stated. "You are without honor. You were Thabit's property, but not Numair's and not mine. All that waits you is death." She didn't respond because she knew his words were true. If she was to return to her father's house, two things would await her. Her father would return her to Thabit or kill her for his own honor. It would break her father's heart to do either. "Your debt is paid to me."

"Why did you save me?"

He did not answer her question. "You will never be my wife because you are without honor. If you chose to stay in my house, you will be my servant and nothing more."

She lay in the darkness, the sweat drying on her body as her heartbeat returned to its normal rhythm. She had escaped Thabit's cruelty, but only traded one prison for another. She watched Hatim as he began dressing. His muscles flexed and contracted as he moved, bending to retrieve her robe and pulling her to her feet to help her get redressed. Being a servant in Hatim's house was better than any alternative she could face. A servant without honor was better than a beggar with no home.

When they reached their safe destination as dawn broke the desert sands, Hatim undressed her again and she offered no resistance.

12