The Cult Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rua was speeding up, the Orc's own need to cum rising rapidly as Gwynn's asshole wrapped around her cock. The elf squeezing and tightening with every wave of pleasure through her body.

Inaria was the same. The mind games they had played, Gwynn's naive innocence and belief that somehow she could still escape, those beautiful green eyes staring blankly as pleasure obliterated all other thought. It was as potent an aphrodisiac as the stuff they had fed the elf and her own orgasm was fast approaching.

Gwynn just gagged and bucked. The cock buried in her throat was blocking her air again and Inaria's other cock was bouncing off her neck and the top of her breasts as they swung from the anal hammering she was receiving.

Her hands were a blur on her dick. She needed to cum. Her ass was a sloppy mess of oil and Orc precum. Her face fast becoming a matching one of spit and elf juices.

"Ughhh!" Gwynn cried as Rua pulled at her waist, her feet leaving the floor as she was used like a toy. Only the dick in her mouth and the cock in her ass giving her any connection to something solid.

"Fuuuck yes!" Rua groaned as she pounded into Gwynn.

"Keep fucking her, Rua!" Inaria shouted. "Make her choke on my dick."

Gwynn bounced between them. Rua collided with her ass and pushing her onto Inaria. Inaria thrusting into her throat and pushing her back to Rua. She was close to delirious. The fat dicks stretching her body so completely. Her mind swimming with the debauchery.

It didn't take the cultists long. Gwynn was too much of the perfect fuck doll. Her holes tight and willing. Her moans an orchestra of decadence. Her frantic masturbation icing on the cake.

Rua lost control first. Hilting her foot and a half monster inside Gwynn's asshole she unloaded.

"Ahhhhhhhhh! Fuuuuuuck!" the Orc bellowed, and Gwynn's dick lurched in her hands as she felt the first load of Rua's cum paste her insides. Wave after wave of thick heavy sperm inflating her body to capacity and filling the void left by Rua's cock as she retreated to hold her tip just inside Gwynn's hot moist ass.

Gwynn's eyes shooting open as she was blasted with Orc semen and then glazing over in bliss triggered Inaria's orgasm. She pushed her cock deep as she could, and she too lost control. Jet after jet of her cum filled Gwynn's throat, and her lower cock painted the elf white.

"Oh, by the dark lady, suck it you silly elf bitch!"

Gwynn hit the point of no return.

As her body was filled with cum, Rua's seemingly never-ending stream filling her ass, Inaria's potent loads flooding her throat and painting her skin. Gwynn finally achieved release. The need to cum, the indecent shame of everything, the aphrodisiac filling her veins. They all combined and the pressure in her balls finally overwhelmed the metal ring and cum began pouring up her restricted shaft.

Her release was titanic; cum exploded from her tip to cover everything in white, and her whole body shook from head to toe as her orgasm ripped the fabric of reality apart.

Gwynn passed out.

The pleasure too much for her inexperienced body. The cultists didn't stop for her as they rode their own climaxes to completion. Their cum despoiling her body and joining hers to pool on the ground.

It was a minute before they finished, their joint loads ballooning Gwynn's body until she looked heavily pregnant, the excess leaking from her lips and asshole.

Looking at each other with self-satisfied smiles, Rua pulled out first, dropping Gwynn back to her feet before she collapsed with a wet splat into the sea of cum around her. Inaria's cock pulled free as the elf fell and they both laughed as the Wood Elf's body quickly began leaking and coughing up their cum.

Rua stretched and studied the twitching heap that had once been a pure and innocent elf, basking in the afterglow of her orgasm.

"I really needed that," she said to her companion.

"What do we do to her next?"