THE CURE. Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed. He always knew how to lighten the mood.

Normally, I would always jerk off before going to sleep, especially if I were stressed. I knew Gino was doing the same thing under the covers. Sometimes we would catch each other masturbating under our respective sheets and we would laugh it off.

I definitely was feeling anxious that night but I did not want to take any risk so I resisted any temptation to touch myself.

At 1 am, I could not fall asleep and I went to grab something in the fridge.

Franck was there. At first, I thought that he was naked but then I realized that he was wearing a pair of beige boxer briefs that I had mistaken for his skin in the dark.

"Ain't you sleeping?" I asked, stupidly.

"Visibly, I'm not... I've got a big case of blue balls insomnia."

He turned around; he was fully stiffed underneath his briefs. I could swear his cockhead was poking out from the waistband.

Franck was fitter, broader, taller, and had a bigger dick than me. It was clearly showing in this horny state. Stains of precum were quite visible too.

I knew all about the size of his cock anyway because he was constantly showing off, either in the locker rooms or in the house. I had never met someone so proud of his junks, and to quote him, the "XXL size of his huge balls".

Franck was also sharing some of his sex-tapes online, the guy had no shame.

From the excerpts that I had seen, he loved to fuck girls in the ass.

"Damn, you do need to cum..." I remarked, trying to remain casual.

"Well, yeah. Vanessa sent me nudes tonight, just to tempt me! The bitch!"

Vanessa was his girlfriend, I mean, one of them. We were living in a generation where there were more women than men available and Franck was taking full advantage of that fact.

Sadly, I could not say the same about me... I was just too awkward with girls.

"She wants to kill you then? That's not really the sign of a healthy relationship." I said, semi-jokingly.

"Nah, she just knows I'm an Alpha. No risk for me... I could jerk off if I really wanted to."

He grabbed his cock to make his point, making it throb even more. I hated when he acted like that.

"You're not even a little worried?"

"Man, I'd kill myself if I was a Beta. I would never accept to ingest another dude's spunk and I definitely need to cum or I'd become insane." He pointed again to his hard cock. "But no, I'm not worried."

I swallowed my saliva, the way he had talked about "ingesting spunk" felt very wrong.

"Good for you, I guess..." I mumbled.

"Ahah. I'm not that confident about you though. Good luck, buddy." He said, slapping my ass while he was passing me by.

What a prick.

I only thought about what I should have said to him when I was back in my bed. If he was so sure of himself, why did he not release the pressure and stroke his cock? Well, he may have actually done it...

I did not know whether Franck had followed the official instructions not to masturbate, but I definitely respected them.

I barely had any sleep that night but, at least, I did not cum either.

I woke up with a good old morning wood and from what I could tell, Gino was in the same state. The (huge) tent in his underwear was quite telling.

I thought I had been reasonably blessed with my nearly seven inches hard cock but it seemed like every guy from our frat were packing horse-sized cocks. Maybe it was a rower thing. Even Jason who was a good eight inches smaller than us had an abnormally long dick for his size.

Anyway, when we got down for a quick breakfast, the guys looked exhausted.

It had been a long night for all of us and we had received an official message from the university and the authorities to wake-up early.

All classes had been cancelled and the male students had to present themselves to a giant meeting under penalty of being kicked out from the university (or worse).

We were gathered in the main gymnasium, about 160 of us. Some guys did not show up but the majority of the male students were there. As usual, I sat next to Gino.

Twelve small cubicles separated by blue curtains had been installed in the gym, as well as a main stage and a large TV screen which was facing the bleachers. There were also three long tables where bottles, medical materials, and various supplies had been laid.

We all sat in the bleachers while our dean, two P.E. teachers including our rowing Coach, as well as a team of roughly ten doctors in lab coats retold us the same story about the Disease and the Cure.

As if any of us could have missed it the night before!

There was a major difference with the President's press conference though.

In addition to the graphs and explicit pictures and videos we had already seen, the language used by the professionals was more explicit, and some additional videos were even cruder.

It looked like any mean was good to pass the message, and since we were all adults there, they did not bother sugar-coating it.

An instructional video was presented to us. It was supposed to teach us how we should properly masturbate and ejaculate in the cup at our disposal in the cabins for the "testing".

A guy who must have been an actual pornstar considering the gigantic size of his dick (I mean, that thing was more than 10 inches, and it was also super thick!) was shown sitting on a stool in a cubicle. The dude was stark naked, masturbating while reading a porn magazine.

The scene was quite obscene, the dude was moaning like crazy, caressing his nipples, and there were multiple close-ups of his cum flying off from his piss-slit and being deposited in the cup when he came.

What the actual fuck?

I looked around me, most of us were in shock that the university (and the State!) would show us something so lewd and salacious.

"No need to produce as much as semen to have comprehensive results but we can only advise you to get used not to waste any cum!" The "pornstar" said in the video, looking straight at the camera filming him.

After ejaculating (a ton!), the same actor gave an extensive speech.

"We all have been 18 once! We know how it feels! The need to jerk off, to fuck, the need to cum!"

Another scene of a guy roughly our age stroking his dick to Internet porn was briefly shown.

"But you have to control these urges! This is a matter of life or death."

The image of the guy jacking off was replaced with videos of young men sick in an hospital.

"No matter what the results show today, you are all men! But some of you will need a hand from healthier men and, all of you will have to fulfil your duties for the future of the nation! Ok, champs?" The pornstar winked at us and the video ended.

We would be called out in alphabetic order to go in one of the cubicles to masturbate, cum and then, to hand our sample to one of the laboratory workers. As my name was Zander, I would be called among the very last ones.

Before the first group was called though, something crazy happened.

The dean and our rowing Coach moved forward on the stage.

"Now, Coach Jordan here has accepted to give us a live presentation." The dean explained, visibly uneasy.

"Hello, boys." Coach Jordan spoke to the crowd.

He was quite the character on the campus, always walking around in tiny nylon shorts and his tank-top two sizes too small for his frame. He was all hairy nipples out and never left his pink whistle from his mouth.

Coach Jordan was in his forties and was showing signs of a dad body but he was still very much in shape. Like most professional rowers, his biceps and thighs were insane.

Put him on a boat and Coach Jordan could definitely give you a ride for your money!

"We are all adults here and soon; we will all have to learn to be more... hum... to be more comfortable with the Cure, with... hum... with sperm. This constitutes the official instructions from both the State and federal governments. So, hum... Coach Jordan, do you wish to proceed?"

"Of course, dean, thank you for this introduction. Gentlemen, it was decided that to avoid any mistake and show this process is completely natural and nothing to be ashamed of, you would be given a live presentation of the medical exam you are about to take. I volunteered."

I was starting to understand where this was going, but once again, I could not believe it.

I looked at Gino, he seemed as confused as I was. Franck was behind us, giggling with some of his mates, Simon, and the twins Tyrone and Andre.

"You will enter in one of the cubicles right there and be presented with two magazines. You may select one according to your preferences. You have the choice between a magazine featuring women, sometimes alone, sometimes having intercourses with men or other women, and a magazine only featuring men."

Franck Karter shouted:

"Well, we all know what magazine Zander and Russo are going to choose!"

There were some hissings behind us.

"Shut up, asshole!" I yelled at Karter.

Gino was red as a tomato. I was so over the gay jokes and the bullshit.

Everybody knew that I was straight but Franck could not help himself.

"Silence, boys!" Coach Jordan barked. "As I said, you will be presented two magazines to help you get in the mood."

The Coach showed us the two magazines in his hand.

One was featuring a girl spreading her legs, entirely naked except for a ridiculously small thong. The other one was even more scandalous. It was featuring a huge dick front and centre, dripping cum and two guys eagerly licking it.

How insane was that a teacher was showing us this porn cover?!

"I will personally choose this one."

The coach put the gay magazine aside to focus on the straight one. Frankly, I was surprised, there had been many rumours about the Coach being caught at some sleazy glory-hole places downtown.

"Then, you simply have to lower your pants and sit on the stool of your cubicle."

Was he really going to explain to us how we were supposed to jerk-off?

Yeap... He was.

He lowered his blue nylon shorts revealing his big hairy thighs and tiny white boxer briefs. The dean was still standing beside him, ready to bury himself in the grounds of his own college.

The Coach sat on the stool.

"Do not forget to keep the cup near you to be able to catch your sample whenever you are ready."

He showed a small plastic and translucent cup and started caressing his crotch over his boxers with his left hand.

Two guys whispered next to me:

"He's not going to really do it, no?"

"It's Coach Jordan, he loves to show off. He will do it for sure!"

He could not, I thought. A teacher could not masturbate in front of the students.

I understood that I would have to adjust to a brand-new reality when Coach Jordan effectively lowered his boxer briefs and revealed his semi-hard dick to the entire crowd.

Some people gasped.

"Don't make this face, guys, we're all men here, we're all beating our meat. When you're ready, you proceed with the masturbation, with the help of the magazine, if you need it."

But Coach Jordan clearly did not need any help! He was only looking at us. At times, I felt like he was only looking specifically at me while jerking off his fat dick! It was hairy, veiny, uncut and... really big.

I felt myself sweating.

"Now, to make sure you produce as much sperm as possible, you can really jerk off, make yourself feel good. Feel free to rub your balls, get that juice maturing real good."

"Yes Coach! Show us how it's done!" Franck Karter shouted, hysterical.

Everybody laughed. The Coach smiled; He apparently could not care less.

He was now moaning while caressing his balls and still looking straight at us, or at me?! His dick was fully hard. He used two hands to pump it. Yes, it was that big!

I could not stop watching.

"See, this is precum, guys. For the Betas among you, I would strongly advise to lick it off, just like this."

The Coach scooped some of his precum sliding down his shaft with two fingers and brought them to his mouth. He sucked them deep.

"No big deal." He said confidently.

I was shook but this was not over. Far from it, actually.

"When you feel the sperm coming... Hmmm..."

Coach Jordan continued, licking his lips.

"You just take the cup and.... Hmmmm... make sure to aim your cockhead right inside of it..."

The Coach kept on jerking off with his right hand but he brought the cup closer to his dick with his left hand.

He aimed his large cock towards it, moaned even louder and eventually, he started exploding in the little container.

"Hmmm... See, I'm... Hmmm... I'm blowing my creamy loads right in it... See guys, Hmmmm... filling it with my manly cum."

The plastic cup was half filled with jizz now.

"Then, you close the cup. To avoid any waste, you can lick some of the cum remaining on your hands."

Again, he followed his words with action as he licked off cum straight from his right hand as well as some residue left dripping on the side of the cup.

IN-SA-NE.

"This is also common courtesy for the men using the cubicle after you, they don't need to sit in you spunk, well, unless they are betas of course. Then, it may be helpful." He chuckled.

I had followed my fair amount of government programs and sex education classes but this was beyond anything I could have ever imagined.

"Finally, you can put your clothes back on and bring back the sample to the laboratory workers with your I.D. Once you're done, you go back to sit in the bleachers until we can give you the results."

Foolishly, I thought things could not get any crazier or lewder than this.

But as you can probably guess, I was dead wrong.

[MORE TO CUM]

What did you think of this introduction chapter, guys? The craziness is only starting. Things are about to get wild and I hope you are thirsty!

12