The Cure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm just fine," I heard the faint reply. "Just waiting."

"Waiting? Waiting for what?" I asked myself. After which, I rinsed out the glass and headed upstairs. What I found was anything but what I expected.

She was spread out on the bed, completely naked. A black sheet covering the regular bedding, and red candles burned from various places around the room.

"What's this?"

"Do you remember how I told you I'd stopped at Malia's shop?"

"Yeah."

"Well, while I was there a customer came in and asked about some very specific toys."

"Okay."

"So I asked Malia about them after the customer left."

"What kinda toys."

"Look in the briefcase on the chair," she purred.

The moment I opened the briefcase, I took a deep breath and stepped back as if a snake had jumped out to bite me. The case was filled of an assortment of toys related to Dominant/submissive play.

"Ummmm... I... ahhhhhh."

"Yeah, I felt the same way when I first saw them but the more I looked at them and touched them the more excited I got."

"But I've never..."

"Neither have I. That's why I spent so much time talking to Malia. According to her, the first thing the submissive, that's me, has to do is feel completely safe and secure with their Dominant partner, that's you."

"You're sure about this?"

" G, I feel safer with you than I've ever felt with any other lover in my life."

"Any OTHER lover? She didn't say anything about ever being with anyone except her ex... but then again I didn't ask."

"The second is a promise between the two that they won't do anything that can result in an injury or permanent damage."

"Like what?"

"When I asked the same question she said there are a lot of things that can be done that could injure a person if you're not careful. Some people actually enjoy a little pain during sex. They enjoy things like getting tied down on the bed, or to a wall, or even a chair. In other cases, they might like being whipped, or blindfolded, or gagged, or any combination of those along with thousands of other things that might not be considered 'normal' in a 'vanilla' world. The thing the couple need to determine is where the line is between the pleasure/pain and actual injury."

"Wow. You learned a lot about this."

"I guess so. Like I said, it got me kinda turned on. The third thing is to come up with a 'safe word'. Even though I'd probably never need it, it's a word to indicate that I don't feel comfortable with what you, as the Dom, are doing or proposing to do."

"Any suggestions?"

"It should be a word we both recognize but not one you'd expect under those conditions. So how about... hmmmm... I know... How about 'marriage'?"

My face blanched.

"I guess that's not a good one but I'll have to keep your reaction in mind," she laughed.

"Ha, ha."

"Okay, how about umbrella?"

"Yeah, I doubt we'd talk about needing an umbrella for anything while we're..."

"Ohhhhhh, you never can tell," she teased. "And the phrase you're stumbling over is... fucking. This isn't something usually associated with making love."

"Okay, okay."

"Now, the fourth part is usually only for couples who decide to make this a permanent way of life. In that case, they need to write up a contract specifically explaining the expectations they each have of the other. That might, but doesn't always, include things such as who's going to be the 'bread-winner', who's going to do the laundry, etc. For some Doms, that makes life pretty easy since the sub is the bread-winner and takes care of the house, kids, etc. The contract might also include names we... I mean, they can call each other in the privacy of their home. Say, for instance, most times the Dom is referred to as Master while the sub can be called a lot of different names."

"Such as?"

"Malia said that most subs are referred to as 'little one' but in private the choices are up to the two partners. The contract also includes things about how to treat each other in public or at family functions. Take you and I for example..."

Again I felt my face turn bleach white.

"We'd probably have to put something in about how you'd treat me in front of Jen. Though I might find it exciting to be told to kneel in front of you while we're at home I don't think Jen or anybody else in my family would understand if you told me to do it in public."

"Okay, so what's next?"

"I guess the first thing is to decide which toy or toys we wanna try."

"Since you picked them out, I'm guessing you have some preferences."

"Actually," she said in a low voice. "I'd like to try all of them."

"All of them?!"

"Yes."

"Yes who, little one?"

Her nostrils flared and her cheeks turned a deep pink. "Yes, Master."

"Now you're learning. Come here and sit on the side of the bed."

She scurried across the bed to sit next to me instantly.

"I could get to enjoy this," I thought to myself. "Before we get started, I have one more question."

"Yes, Master."

"Is there any special clothes or uniform we have to wear?"

"No, Master. But I will be happy to wear whatever you'd like me to wear."

"So if I told you to put on your bustier?"

"I'd put it on."

"Or your lingerie?"

"Yes, Master."

"And what if I told you I didn't want you to wear anything at all while you're in the house except a garter belt, stockings, and high-heels?"

"I'd love it," she sighed, "And that would be your right if we were in a permanent relationship. Though it's not really practical when we're just playing."

"Excuse me! Who am I?!"

"Sorry, Master. This little one forgot her place. She is new at this."

"It's okay," I replied as I gently stroked her arm. "Now let's see what we have here."

Together, we went through all the toys and accessories she'd bought and, in a few cases, I was actually a bit surprised.

"So what should we try first?" I asked realizing that I was treading in territory far beyond anything I'd ever done before.

A set of handcuffs and some soft velvet-like rope seemed to appear in her hands as if by magic.

"Will Master tie me down to the bed please?"

I took the handcuffs and snapped them onto her wrists. "Lay down on the bed," I commanded.

Instantly, she stretched out, trembling slightly.

"Are you afraid, little one?"

"No, Master. This one is getting excited."

"Hmmmm, I may have to punish you for that."

"Yes, Master. I am yours to do anything you want with."

"Now, put your hands above your head," I whispered. The instant she did, I took one of the ropes and tied her handcuffs to the headboard. Then, without waiting or commanding, I took one of her legs, looped a strap around the ankle and tied that to the foot board. For a moment, I thought about leaving her other leg untied so she could wrap it around my back if I mounted her but decided I could always untie it if I wanted. I repeated the process with the other leg. "How does that feel?"

"Mmmmmm, I feel so helpless and vulnerable but it's also getting me really turned on."

Her face was flushed and her hair was scattered around her head. A light sheen of sweat was covering her from head to toe and her breathing was becoming irregular. But most importantly, at the moment, was that her nipples were hardening and her pussy lips were spreading, allowing a small trickle of her juice to glide down to the crease of her ass and pool on the new bed sheet.

"Now, what should I do next?" I asked myself. "I think it might be time to punish this little one for her bad behavior."

I heard a deep, primal rumble flow across her chest as she looked at me, her eyes ablaze with her desire.

I went to the case and took out a feather and a small riding crop. Testing each across the palm of my hand. "Which shall it be? Which shall it be?" When I held up the feather she gave me a nod and a pleading look but when I held up the crop her body quivered and shook.

"I think... I think..." I teased. "I think maybe this first," I said as I grabbed a blindfold from the case and slid it over her head before she had a chance to say or do anything. "How is that, little one?"

"Ohmigod, I.. I never imagined. I can't move and now I can't see and I feel like my body's on fire."

I didn't say anything about not referring to me as Master, partially because I didn't know, partially because I didn't care, and partially because I knew exactly how she felt. Sweat was running down my forehead while a rivulet ran down my back to soak my boxer-briefs.

My breathing had become shallow and there was a burning sensation in my groin as my cock tried to break free of my pants. "I'll be back," I said as I turned and walked out of the room.

"You can't do this!! You can't leave me like this!! Ohmigod. Fuck. I can't believe this. I feel like I'm on fire!! I need you!!"

"Yeah, and I need to get control of myself," I mumbled as I walked into the kitchen and poured a glass of lemonade. I must admit I took more than enough time to drink it. When I returned, I was rewarded by the sight of her grinding her ass against the sheet while she tugged at her bonds.

"And what has my little one been up to since I left?"

"Let me out of here. Untie me right now!"

I thought about doing it for the briefest moment and then remembered that she hadn't used the safe word. "So should I untie her or not?" I decided not to and see what happens. Instead, I leaned over so I was right next to ear and whispered, "No."

"Arrrggghhhhh," she groaned as she tugged at her bonds but still she didn't use the safe word. That was when I picked up the feather again. "Let's see what this does," I said to myself as I lightly stroked it across her left nipple.

Instantly, her back arched and she gave a low, guttural moan. "Ohhhhh, fuck!! So fucking horny. If I get out of these things I'm gonna fuck you so hard you can't walk for a week."

"Naughty, naughty," I replied as I reached into the case once again, looking for one special item. I found it on my third try. Then I stood over her, waiting for the right moment.

"What the fu..." was all she was able to say before I popped the ball-gag into place. She thrashed her head from side to side but only succeeded in settling the ball deeper into her mouth.

"Now, my little one. You can't see, you can't speak, and you can't move. Which means I can do anything I want to you.

"Mmmfftthh. Mffpphht," she muttered trying to speak around the gag.

I stepped back from the bed and admired my handy work. I had NEVER imagined I'd find myself like this one day but then again I'd never imagined I'd be with someone like her. With the feather still in my hand, I stepped closer to the bed. I began to lightly run the feather around her neck, over her shoulders, and down to her breasts. She whimpered like a little puppy begging to be released but her body betrayed her. Her nipples were larger and harder than I'd ever seen them and reminded me of missiles perched on top of a mountain of tan flesh. I wondered where her little golden chain was but decided I'd investigate that possibility at a later date. Instead, I leaned forward and took her left nipple into my mouth, gently using my teeth on the sensitive bud.

"AAAARRGGGHHHHH," she moaned as she arched her back, forcing her tit further into my mouth.

I sucked harder and harder. Gorging myself on her flesh until with a 'pop' I released her, a large red ring encircling her nipple. "Do you feel that, little one? I've marked you. From now on you're mine and only mine."

She nodded her head. Submitting to what I'd said. "I wonder if she's still playing if this has gone beyond that for her?"

Once again, she began to struggle, pulling at the bonds on her legs.

"Now, now. You don't want me to have to punish you do you?"

She responded by nodding her head so fiercely I was afraid she'd actually hurt herself for a moment.

I moved around to the other side of the bed, her head following me as I went but what she couldn't see was that I'd grabbed the final toy from the case on my way. Ever so delicately, I let the feather glide across her breast, watching her breath begin to come in short gasps. Down across her stomach, momentarily teasing her navel, before sliding across her shave pubis. Her ass ground into the sheet beneath her and she spread her legs as wide as her bonds allowed her. It was then that I exchanged the feather for the final toy... a small leather riding crop.

Her body tensed anticipating the feather and with the flick of my wrist she got the crop instead.

"AAAAIIIIEEEEEEEE," she wailed, her body twisting and bouncing on the mattress as if it were a trampoline.

I brought the crop down again and again, each time closer to her womanly core only to retreat when it seemed she couldn't take any more. From her inner thighs to her knees, I alternated between light, almost tender touches to slaps that resounded throughout the room. And each time she pulled at her restraints.

"And now, my little one, the true test begins," I said as I reached into the drawer next to the bed and pulled out a large, flesh-toned phallus that I'd found earlier. Silently, I moved lower before leaning over to inspect her beautiful flower as I pressed the dildo against her opening.

A moan of surprise escaped her mouth.

"Ahhhhhhh, so you recognize this?"

"Um-hum," she replied.

"And you know what I'm going to do with it."

"Um-hum," she answered as she spread her legs.

"Such a naughty, little slut you've become. Fucking a stranger in the trees the first time you meet him," I whispered as I spread the petals of her womanly flower with the head of the dildo. "And then giving him a blowjob in the dressing room while someone watched." I continued as I slid an inch and then two into her. "And if that weren't enough for such a wicked little girl, you let that lady shave your pussy and lick you clean."

"Arrgghhhhhh," she groaned.

"Only to seduce me again so I'd make love to you while another man watched."

"HHHhhhhh?"

I could hear the questioning tone in her voice. "Yes, my darling. While you had my cock buried deep in you, the man from the bonfire was watching. In fact, you got him so excited I think he came in his pants from watching you." I finished as I pressed her dildo another inch into her, watching as her pussy lips quivered and trying to draw it in deeper. "And now, here you are. Tied up like a whore..."

"NAH - ah," she shook her head violently.

"Oh so you don't like that word? Maybe your ex called you that?"

She nodded her head.

"Ahhhh, in that case we won't use that word ever again. BUT you are most definitely acting the part of a slut for which you must be punished." And with that, I drove the dildo into her as deep as it would go.

Her body quivered and trembled and I somehow knew that I'd drawn her to a point that she'd never been before. All she needed was one final nudge. Then it hit me, or rather hit her, as I brought the wide end of the riding crop down across her clit.

"AAAIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE," she wailed. Her body twitched and convulsed, as if she were having a seizure, each time I brought the crop down on her super-sensitive button. Her nostrils flared like a mare in heat as she bucked up against the crop each time I brought it down and then, suddenly, she began to squirt, covering the dildo and her inner thighs with sweet nectar all the way down to her calves. Time may have stood still for her but it was only a few moments before her body collapsed in on itself, only the sound of her irregular breathing breaking the silence.

"Enough," I said to myself as I tenderly removed the ball-gag allowing her to gasp for breath and then the blindfold. After that, she quickly began to come around speaking in a raspy voice.

"I've never... I mean... I don't know how to explain it. In the end it felt like my body was exploding!! But before that I felt angry, excited, frightened, and the pain. Lots and lots of pain, especially when you were using the crop on me but then it suddenly turned into some kind of perverse pleasure. Does that make any sense?"

"I dunno," I said as I untied her legs and then her arms. "I'm just the dumb beginner-level Dom. What do I know?"

As soon as her arms were untied she threw them around my neck trapping me because she still had the handcuffs on. "All I know is I've never felt this good before and I think I'm falling in love..." She stopped and stared into my eyes. "Forget I said that. We both agreed this was only gonna be for the Summer."

"Too late. I think I'm falling in love too. That was what I was trying to figure out when I went for my jog this morning."

"God," she sighed as she collapsed back onto the mattress, pulling me with her, "To think only a few days ago I was suffering from 'lack-o-nooky-nooky' and look at me now. I don't think I could move if I had to. All I know for certain is I want us to be together. Here, or anyplace you have to go. I don't care. I wanna give you everything I have; heart, body, and soul. The only thing I need to know is if you feel the same way. I don't wanna be hurt like I was before."

"I don't think you need to worry about that. We'll figure it all out, together. But as of this moment, I think we've both found the cure for what was really bothering us."

"Me too," she sighed as I brought my lips down to hers.

***************************

(With input by 'IrishLass' and editing by LarryInSeattle)

Hope you enjoyed the newest chapter. It's a little different from the stuff we normally publish here but I was told when I first started writing not to be afraid to spread my wings.

Please remember to vote and don't forget to send in any comments or suggestions. They're always appreciated... okay, most of the time... some of the time... or maybe not. Let's be honest, it depends on what you say. LOL. But, hey, send it anyway.

12