The Daddy Diary Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danni and Ron had been doing the same, as the girls wanted to do each thing side by side or at least, at the same time. I know how well Danni can kiss and I can see how much she has Ron spinning in circles with her relentless tongue action. It made my heart throb and my cock hard, watching my 18 year old, 5 foot tall, 100 lb., cute little daughter with the A-cup boobs, suck face with her best friend's dad. I was doing the same with Ron's daughter, and I wondered what must be going through his mind right now.

I began to kiss down Mellie's face to her neck, shoulders and cleavage. She leaned her head back with a slight moan as she opened the door for me to explore her young smooth curvy and very slightly chubby body. I took my time to tease and tantalize her, making her want me more. Knowing full well that when the flood gates opened, they would be out of control. I kissed all around her full and slightly saggy C-cup boobs. She lifted her hands to remove her bikini top, but I pushed them away, not wanting to uncover them yet. Her boobs are creamy smooth and have the softness of a full water balloon. Later on, they will definitely be bouncing around as I planned to power drive my cock into until we die.

I left a trail of kisses all along her rib cage and her belly and hips. She arched her back, pushing her tummy and boobs our further for me to kiss and lick. She was not shy about her body and she knew what she wanted. I was going to give it to her, but I wanted her on the edge and begging. When she tried to untie her bikini bottoms, I swooshed her hand away again. I really wanted to her to be animalistic crazy with desire when the time came. That point where the woman just throws the man down and fucks the snot outta him.

When my face got down near her crotch, she thrust her pelvis forward, to try and get me to go straight to her pussy, but I had more teasing in mind. I untied the side strings of her bikini with my teeth, but left material covering her pussy. I licked and kissed the smooth skin all around the bikini bottoms and let my tongue slip underneath the material every so often. She was emitting some soft moans and cooing and breathing deeply at different times. At other times, she would gasp as my tongue and lips hit an ultra-sensitive spot.

When I sensed that her body was on overload, I gently slipped the front of her bikini bottoms down and was presented with a beautiful pussy. She was naturally bald smooth with some very fat plump meaty outer pussy and a nice smooth camel toe. From that camel toe, protruded 2 very nice dark wrinkly roast beef pussy lips. I was in heaven as I love a naturally bald pussy and the lips were just the icing on the cake.

"Very nice Mellie. I am going to love licking you out."

"I hoped you would like it Mr Loo. I don't have any fuzzy down there. I think it makes my cooch look hot."

"It's VERY hot. I love a bald cooch Mellie and yours is absolutely beautiful."

I flicked my tongue across those meaty lips with enthusiasm. I liked the thick meaty feel and she immediately made some satisfying moans and groans. I was on cloud nine to be licking this girl's pussy as it was so different than Danni's but just as sweet and savory. I pinched those wrinkled lips between my own and tugged ever so gently. I parted them with my tongue and teasingly flicked across her hidden clit. Her body jumped in response to my tonguing. I put my hands under her ass so I could push my face in further and delve my tongue deep into pussy gash.

"Ugggggg.........fuckkkkkkkkk.......eeeeeaaaat me old man. Make me cum on your face...."

I ate her plump pussy like a fat kid eats cake. I alternated between stuffing my tongue deep in her fuck hole and licking her clit ferociously. I moved one hand to her shapely tummy so I could tell when she was reaching her max. It lasted a few more minutes with Danni and Ron coaching her on.

"How about it Mr Ron? How do you like seeing your daughter getting her pussy eaten by MY daddy? I now YOU love eating her, but how is it to WATCH her?"

"Pretty fuckin hot. Your old man must have practiced with you. Look at her toes curling up. It's hotter than I ever guessed. I think I like sharing her, AND YOU TOO."

That was the last straw for Mellie. Her breathing became labored and her tummy began to rumble for deep within. My tongue was deep in her pussy pie as my thumb relentlessly rubbed her nubby hardening clit. I felt her cunt muscles squeeze my tongue in spasms as she came on my face.

"Awwwwwww...........fuckkkkkkkkk.......I'm cummmming.....

Keep going Mr Loo, that feels greeeeeaaaaaatttttt... ..uhhhhhh."

Her whole body began to have animated seizure like tremors as her pussy muscles continued to contract rapidly around my deeply burrowed tongue. She screeched and screamed and cussed up a storm as her orgasm ripped and ravaged her entire body. Just as quickly as she came in a gush on my face, her legs clamped shut due to the extremely sensitive contact. I had to lean away to avoid getting slammed in the head as her knees quickly closed together tightly. She just lay back there for a moment and then began to bask in the afterglow.

"Holy fuckin shit old man. That was the most intense orgasm I have EVER had. My daddy does a good job eating pussy, but that was over the top insane. I can't believe I just did that right in front of Danni and MY OWN daddy. How fucked up and slutty nasty is that?"

"Pretty fucked up Mellie, but that's what I do best, it's some fucked up shit. But we aren't done. We still have some serious fuckin to do. Let's watch Danni and your dad and take a break for a bit."

Mellie and I sat back and enjoyed watching Ron eat MY daughter's smooth 18 year old pussy. I love eating Danni's beautiful little pussy, but I have to admit, it was quite awesome watching another guy my own age, licking her sweet pie. My cock stayed hard the whole time and Mellie definitely noticed. She wrapped her chubby little fingers around it and gently stroked me as we watched the show before us.

"Damn Mr Loo, you weren't kidding. Your cock really does stay hard. How much more you got old man?"

"All day erection my dear and there's plenty more cum for several sessions. You'll see, since we are getting ready for our turn again shortly."

Ron destroyed Danni's tight pussy with his tongue. I really enjoyed seeing another DADDY with my daughter. Mellie had my cock in her hand and was slowly stroking me off while we watched. She was mesmerized by the view of HER daddy and MY daughter. She was breathing heavy again.

"My god Danni, it's pretty fuckin hot seeing my daddy with his face buried in your pussy. Eat her daddy. Make Danni feel good like you do for me."

Ron did. That dirty talk seemed to amp him up and he increased his assault on my daughter's pussy. I could see her body begin to tighten up as her orgasm began to emerge. Her breathing became ragged as her toes began to curl over and her hips came off the bench seat.

"Ooooooooo.........mmmmmmmmmm.........fucckkkkkkkkkkk."

I saw waves of tremors flow through her tummy muscles and she threw her head back and bucked her tiny hips one last time. She pushed Ron's face away and fell backwards in a heap of exhaustion while she caught her breath.

"I gotta tell you Loo, your daughter has one incredibly great tasting pussy. Man, I could do that all day."

"I hear you buddy. Mellie is a daddy's dream too. I think we got pretty lucky to be the step-dads to these 2 little fuck sluts. Mellie, are you ready for more?"

"You better believe it Mr Loo. I want that cock of yours deep inside my pussy, so let's go."

I leaned over and lifter her up and carried her to the big sunpad in front of the boat. It is 8'x10' and about the same height as a kitchen table. Great for fuckin. I sat her down with her legs hanging over the side. I gently lay her upper body back and tugged her shapely hips so her ass was right at the edge. I leaned over and gave her pussy meat a quick tongue job just to get her going again. Then I stood up and stepped in and used my cock like a sex toy and began to rub it all over her smooth bulging outer pussy meat and that thick set of wrinkled roast beef lips that just made me hotter for her than before.

For some fucked up reason, I experienced a brief moment of responsibility. I don't know why, because I just had some mutual oral sex with Ron's chubby little daughter, right in from of him and Danni. But something made me ask any way.

"Uhhhh.......Ron? Do you want me to use a condom buddy? I mean......you know.......well uh..........."

I looked at him and then Mellie and then they looked at each other. They both shrugged their shoulders and Mellie answered quite surely.

"No way Mr Loo. I think that would ruin the nastiness of the moment. Besides, I wanna feel your cum deep inside me. What about you daddy? Don't you wanna see your baby girl with Mr Loo's cum oozing out of her cooch daddy?"

I looked at Ron who was smiling from ear to ear.

"You bet I do honey. I love it when you're naughty and this just makes daddy even harder. Go right ahead Loo, because I am gonna do the same thing with YOUR daughter good friend."

Ron and Danni jumped into action and positioned themselves right next to us in the same position. Danni looked over at Mellie and they smiled and then joined hands. Both girls lay back and closed their eyes as Ron and I continued to explore each other's daughter. We grinned at each other like a couple Cheshire cats and high fived again. I then turned my attention back to Mellie's fat smooth white skinned pussy.

I took my cock in hand and began to rub it all over her thick wrinkly roast beef lips and prepared for entry. I gently slid my thick mushy knob in between her meat flaps. She gasped as my head parted her lips and found its way into her slick fuck hole. I left it there for a few seconds while she exhaled deeply and lifter her head and looked down. She gave me a smoldering hot FUCK ME look.

"Do it Mr Loo. Put your cock inside my cooch. I wanna feel you deep inside me."

"You got it honey."

I began to work my cock in and out very gradually while deepening the inward strokes with each thrust. After a dozen or so, I was balls deep inside Ron's chubby 18 year old daughter. Ron had done the same with Danni and she was wide eyed with excitement from the realization of the moment.

"Well.......It's official Mellie. We are genuine sluts. Here we are with daddy cock in our coochies. Each other's daddies to boot. This is soooooo fucked up but soooooo fuckin hot. You look soooo naughty with my daddy. I'm glad you're my bestie so we can share daddies."

"I like it too Danni. Thanks for asking if I wanted to switch. Your daddy has a big boner like mine and it sure feels good inside my cooch."

I gripped Mellie's curvy meaty hips and began to slide my cock in and out with long but slightly more forceful strokes. I made sure to bottom out and give her maximum penetration. My cock is an inch shorter than Ron's but my knob is much larger and is good tool for pleasuring deeply inside a woman's cunt. Mellie was really loving it as she threw her head back and began to thrash about. I shifted into overdrive and really began to pound her pussy. My balls were slapping against her meaty butt cheeks as I gripped her fleshy hips trying to give her as much dick as I could stuff in her as fast as I could pump in and out.

"Awwwwww yes.......fuck Mr Loo. Give it to me.......ahhhh.... fuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkk..........put your jizz inside meeeee.."

That's what I did. Seeing her fleshy curves jiggle as I pounded her pussy really initiated the beginning of my orgasm. Her big boobs flopped back and forth and her tummy jiggled and wiggled as I hammered her with reckless abandon. I felt the pressure building inside my balls as they began to draw up tightly to my body. My muscles convulsed as the sperm began its journey from deep inside.

"Here it comes Mellie. Ugggggg.........yeahhhhhhhhhh........"

I felt the 1st load of sperm squirt inside her as I stuffed my cock as deep as I could get it to go. I quickly pulled out and launched a 2nd serving of thick warm nut butter that landed in a long string from her pubic mound to the underside of her hefty boobs. I continued to grunt out more nut gravy as fast as my balls could deliver it. I proceeded to paint her chubby but smooth tummy with 3 more generous streams of pearly man goo that coated her tummy and pubic bone. The sperm was mixing with her sweat and was creating a cute and sexy little pool in her deep belly button.

As usual, my cock stayed hard and I used it to smear cum all over her meaty pussy. She was now leaning up on her elbows looking down at the artwork I created and she smiled a huge tin grin with those sparking silver braces. Then she reached down and began to spread the sperm all over her smooth skin. Her pussy had regained its normal clamped shut pouty look, but I marveled in the sight of my jizz leaking from between those spent and well used meat flaps. I was more than happy with myself.

"Hope you like that Mellie. You look hot coated in jizz and I'm glad to have the opportunity to put it on you."

"Wow Mr Loo, it sure is a lot. I like how it looks like sparkly and feels warm on my tummy. And your boner is still sticking out."

"It'll be that way for a while honey. Especially when I am naked with an 18 year old hottie like you."

She reached up pulled my face down by the back of my neck. We engaged in a very deep and torrid French kiss that really capped off the occasion. After a moment, I hopped up on the sunpad and lay next to her on my side face her. She was between me and the other couple who were still going strong. I would spend some time watching them before I take Mellie for round 2. I hope she knows what she's in for.

Ron was eagerly fucking Danni's tight pussy with that big cock of his. His face contorted as his orgasm built. He shot some spunk deep inside my daughter, then pulled out and finished coating her tight lithe tanned body with his remaining splooge. Mellie jumped back into action and leaned over and jerked her daddy's cock, ridding it of the last of his sperm. While she jerked him to the finale, she leaned even further and began to greedily suck and lick his semen from my daughter's cum covered tummy. After getting as much in her mouth as she could, Danni then pulled her in for a hot and slutty French kiss, in which the swapped the cum back and forth and coated their braces. After a moment of nastiness, they parted and smiled widely at us, showing off their glittering shiny braces with cum strings sticking to them. I thought I was gonna cum again right then.

"Yep Ron, looks like we have a pair of dirt little sluts alright. I think I'm liking this a lot."

"That we do old buddy, that we do."

I got up on my knees and motioned for Mellie to join me. She quickly realized that I was ready to fuck her again and she was happy to oblige. I positioned her so I could mount her doggy style and knelt down behind her. She laid her face and boobs right down on the sunpad and reached around and spread her substantially plump butt cheeks and presented her fat pussy. I gripped my joy stick and placed my mushy knob right at her slit and gently slid into her already slick fuck hole. I was balls deep in 1 gentle thrust. She gasped as I hit bottom and then removed her hands. I could feel sperm squishing out from the cum shot I deposited just a short time ago.

Even before we started fucking, Danni inserted herself into the equations and lay flat on her back and slid under Mellie in a 69 position. Ron was quick to follow up and was opposite from me and beginning to get himself situated to fuck Danni while I doggy fucked his own daughter, all while both 18 year old girls were 69ing. What a genuinely fucked up mess we have created, but it sure is an awesome one. I really don't have any idea how this came about, but here we all are, in our naked glory, fucking like rabbits.

So let me set the stage here. Mellie is on top of Danni in a 69 position. I am fucking Mellie doggy style while Danni is licking and sucking my balls from below. Ron is squatted down on his knees and butt with his cock buried deep inside Danni's tight snatch, while he is making out with his own daughter. As I'm fucking Mellie, I can't help but thinking how insane this whole thing is. It is nasty, raunchy, dirty incest, but at the same time, it's hot, sexy, and a major turn on.

We didn't really waste any time and began fucking with gusto. I gripped Mellie's ample curvy hips and jack hammered her meaty pussy from behind. It didn't take any time at all for the sweat to build up and make our skin glimmering shiny.

All 4 of us were grunting and groaning as we fucked our daughters. Ron and I were all smiles and high fived again. As much as I love how SMALL Danni is, I loved Mellie's extra curves just as much. I really get off on how her ample curves jiggle and wiggle as I grip those shapely hip and savagely fuck her from behind. Danni has her tongue going full tilt on my balls and is trying to keep up with my pace. She is unsuccessful and switches to a new technique which really gets me charged up. I feel her tongue sliding up and down my shaft as I ram my cock in and out of Mellie's inviting cunt. She is also flicking across Mellie's clit as my cock withdraws during each cycle. This really pushes me over the edge and Ron saw my face grimace.

"Go Loo. Cum in my daughter's pussy again buddy. Show her how we old men do it."

That was all the encouragement I needed. My balls tightened up and I felt the potent dick lava begin to boil and work its way up my shaft. My cock spasmed as it squeezed out the 1st helping of jizz. I was balls deep as it was delivered and Mellie and I both groaned as the wonderful feeling overcame us both. I pulled out and proceeded to uncork 4 more very generous servings of pearly warm man sauce all over her meaty ass cheeks and up and down her ass crack.

As I watched my sperm mix with her sweat, I could see out of my peripheral vision that Ron was in the process of busting his nut too. His face squinted up and his body tensed as she began to fill my 18 year old step-daughter's pussy full of spunk.

"Fill her up Ron. Cum in my slutty daughter's tight cunt."

He did like me and delivered the 1st load deep inside her pussy, then pulled out and blasted the rest all over her pussy, mound and tummy. Mellie was not allowing it to go to waste as she lapped it up with nasty slutty slurping sounds. Ron and I high fived one last time and then we both fell off to the side in total exhaustion. The girls stayed in the 69 for a few more minutes while they cleaned all the daddy jizz from each other's pussies.

When they were done, they re-positioned again and swapped cum and French kissed for a few more moments. There were still telltale signs of sperm mixed with the sweat all over them and in their hair, but they showed off the remnants of semen as they smiled widely as it coated their shiny silver braces. They were happy little sluts. It was obvious that they were very proud of their conquest in fucking each other's daddy.

"Look daddy, no jizzy. Me and Mellie swallowed all of it. Did that make you hot daddy? Did you like fucking Mellie while Mr Ron fucked ME?"

"I sure did baby doll. We can do this ANY time you want. Daddy is more than willing to share his little fuck slut."

"Oh daddy. That's why I love you so much. We are gonna have more fun this summer daddy. I'm gonna keep taking care of you the best that you'll ever know."

We all just laid back and rested for the remainder of the day. It was a surreal occasion and I still sometime find it hard to believe that I am one of the lucky guys to experience it. But Danni is always full of surprises, so I need to be on my toes. Stay tuned for more adventures of the DADDYS.

12