The Daddy Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right, there's just one more thing I think your hangover needs," she said, swimming to the side of the pool. Travis, Max and John all turned to watch, curious as to what she was up to. Travis became particularly aware of the other two watching when she jumped up, caught the side with her hands and then raised one knee to lever herself out of the pool. The bikini hid very little from their view and he instinctively looked away quickly, only to notice Max staring. He didn't say anything though, too aware of the number of times he'd cast similar looks in Chloe's direction.

When he saw she was headed for the bar, he cringed just as Max moaned, "Good lord, I think she's going to kill us."

"You could be right there," he replied when she returned from the bar brandishing two glasses.

"Come on, hair of the dog," she said, squatting down to pass each of them a drink. Travis hoped Max was focussed on the drink because the way she was squatting, her scantily covered pussy would be in his direct line of sight. He took the rum and coke that she passed him and sipped at it cautiously.

"This is going to take some time to finish," he said with a slight grimace.

"Damn straight," Max agreed, putting the drink on the side of the pool while he clambered out. Travis followed him and Alissa headed back to the bar for a daiquiri. "You want anything, John?"

"I'll have a rum and coke as well, thanks," he said, swimming to the side of the pool to follow everyone else.

They all relaxed until sunset approached, at which time Randy and John led the girls off toward the beach and the horse-back tour they'd booked. They arrived to find a small group of young Jamaicans with fifteen horses on the beach. A larger gathering of obvious tourists stood to one side waiting for instruction. John went and spoke to the Jamaican who appeared to be in charge and then returned to inform them they should join the tourist group and wait.

When the time came to be briefed, it was obvious to Alissa that Chloe had caught the eye of Dar, the young man who was to lead the tour. She glanced around the rest of her group and could see why. The rest of the group seemed to be made up entirely of older married couples and younger children. She and Chloe appeared to be the only girls between the ages of fifteen and thirty (and definitely the hottest). She smiled to herself every time Dar's gaze was drawn to Chloe's chest and nearly laughed out loud when she noticed Randy getting more and more irritated.

"You have to get used to that," she whispered to him when Dar had finished lecturing and staring and they were moving toward the horses. He gave her a questioning look.

"Used to having everyone staring at Chloe's tits, I mean," she continued. "They're like magnets. More than one guy hasn't been able to handle the fact that she draws all the men to her and she even flirts back like crazy."

"Yeah, I can see how that could be a challenge," Randy replied, trying unsuccessfully to conceal his irritation. "Of course, he's checking out your butt just as much as he is her tits."

"Huh, I doubt that," Alissa replied.

"Just look over your shoulder," he suggested.

Alissa peered back briefly and sure enough, Dar was advancing on them from behind and his gaze was directed straight at her ass.

"That's because it's so fucking hot," John said, joining in the conversation. They were soon being assigned horses, Dar getting his partner Germain to help the guys while he personally saw to Alissa and Chloe. Alissa wasn't particularly disappointed, given that Dar was nicely put together and only wore a pair of knee-length pants. His dark, almost black, chest was hairless, and the late afternoon sun highlighted his well-formed pecs, glistening off the slight sheen of sweat on his skin. He asked them if they'd ridden before and whether they needed any help to mount. Chloe said she'd ridden, but she'd be happy to have some help up onto the back of the mare she'd been assigned. Alissa watched as Dar helped her lift her foot to the stirrup, his fingers lingering on her calf longer than was necessary. Again she nearly burst out laughing when Chloe then failed to get up and swing her leg over the back of the horse, all but falling into Dar's arms.

"Whoops, maybe that last daiquiri was more than I needed. Just give my butt a push and I'll be right," she suggested. She made a second attempt and Dar's hand pushed her butt so she could make it high enough to swing her leg over the horse.

"Don't worry, Daisy will take good care of you," Dar informed her before turning to help Alissa.

"Do you also need help?" he asked her.

"I think I just might," Alissa said, liking the idea of this black guy's hand on her butt. As Chloe had, she lifted her foot to the stirrup and then got herself just high enough for Dar to assist. His hand somehow managed to slip under her sundress, landing on her bare ass cheek beside her thong. She savoured the push that elevated her so that she could swing her leg over and was almost sad when she was clear of his hand.

"If you need any help, just call out, or come ride up at the front with me," Dar said, mostly to Chloe.

"I think riding up at the front sounds perfect, don't you Ali?" Chloe asked.

"I think we should," Alissa agreed. Dar moved off to help the last of the tourists onto their horses and then gave everyone some quick final tips. He mounted his own horse (bareback, the girls noted, thinking naughty thoughts) and then led the group off, having organised things so the girls were right with him. Randy and John had to jockey for position a bit to get near the girls.

"Don't you even think of riding behind those girls," Alissa heard one woman warn her husband. She had a quiet laugh to herself.

Alissa loved the ride, though the longer it went the more Chloe flirted with Dar, and the more irritated Randy became. Given that he had paid for the experience, she thought it was a bit much of Chloe, but she couldn't exactly call her out in front of everyone. There was a fair chance she was completely oblivious to what she was doing. It wouldn't have been the first time she'd innocently led someone on and inadvertently left someone else cursing in her wake. Alissa made sure she didn't do the same to John, holding his hand between the horses occasionally and chatting to him for most of the ride. She particularly loved it when they were allowed to walk their horses deeper into the water and her legs were submerged to the bottom of her thighs.

"Want to hit the nightclub when we get back to the resort?" John suggested when they were halfway back again.

"Sure, a bit of dancing sounds like fun," Alissa agreed readily. "You going to come dancing with us tonight, Chloe?"

"Yeah, okay," she replied, and Alissa noted Randy seeming to perk up immediately.

The foursome ate dinner together, then danced the night away. When it was time to head off, Alissa gave John a nice long kiss, but didn't pursue anything further. The fact that the guys were sharing a room with each other and the girls had a suite with their fathers seemed to give them all pause about being able to ask each other back to anyone's rooms, and Chloe in particular claimed exhaustion. The boys settled for walking them as far as the door to their suite.

"God, did you see how hot Dar was?" Chloe gushed to Alissa as they set about getting ready for bed.

"Of course I did, but that didn't mean I abandoned the guy who'd paid for my ride to flirt with him!"

"What?" Chloe asked, "I didn't abandon Randy!"

"Maybe not, but you went pretty close to ignoring him."

"Oh, yeah, I guess I probably did. But well, that accent and that dark skin and those muscles," Chloe drawled.

"Yeah, well there was that."

"I wonder if he has a big black cock for me. I've always wanted to do a black guy with a massive cock."

"Oh my God, relax a little, babe," Alissa laughed.

"Oh? Like you wouldn't do him?" Chloe suggested.

"I didn't say that! You were just so, well, explicit."

"Explicit? I only said big black cock. I saw you last night remember, with a big cock in your mouth; With my dad's big cock in your mouth, actually. Don't tell me I'm being too explicit, you dirty little slut."

"Dirty little slut?! I only did that because you made me," Alissa laughed, knowing Chloe was just trying to get a reaction out of her. "Besides, you're just jealous because my Dad isn't as big as yours."

Chloe collapsed laughing on the bed.

"What's so funny?" Alissa laughed.

"Oh, it just suddenly struck me how weird that sentence was," she said, gulping air to recover from the laughing fit. "I think it's probably the only time in history that sentence has ever been used!"

Alissa gave it a moment's thought and agreed with her. "Did your dad ask about the lipstick at all?"

"Actually, he didn't. Did yours?"

"Well I haven't had much time alone with him today, but no, he didn't."

"I just wish I knew how much it freaked them out," Chloe laughed.

"Did Randy tell you it's their last full day tomorrow?"

"Only about a million times," Chloe sighed. "He might have a nice body and a libido that matches his name, but he's kind of needy. I think he just wants me to send him off with a bang. What about John?"

"He's been awesome, actually. I'm disappointed he'll be leaving, but at the same time it will give me a chance to spend more time with my dad."

"Yeah, we should probably do that," Chloe admitted.

"So, size queen, how many times have you thought about your dad's cock today?" Alissa asked her.

"Probably not as many as you'd expect, but the fact that he walked naked from your dad's room and I got another look today, certainly added a couple. Why, how many times did you?"

Alissa blushed.

"Oh, this should be good!" Chloe teased.

"Well it wasn't that many times, but it was the when that just made me blush," Alissa admitted. "I kept picturing it while I was fucking John."

"See, you are a slut!"

"Am not! I bet you're sluttier than me: True or false? You already have plans to meet up with Dar!"

"No fair!" Chloe protested.

"Don't like that one? Here's another. True or false? If I said you could eat my pussy right now you'd chow down in a second."

"True or false? If my Dad was passed out drunk right now, you'd totally suck his cock again." Chloe retorted without answering.

"True or false? If I did, you'd watch!"

"Okay! I guess I am the slut, then!" Chloe laughed, knowing it had never been in doubt. "You win. Does that mean I get to eat your pussy?"

"I hadn't actually thought about it," Alissa laughed. "But you know what? I'm horny enough that yeah, you can!"

"Hell yeah," Chloe cried triumphantly and jumped onto the bed with her friend. They were both naked within moments, Chloe on top, licking and sucking at the various erotic parts of Alissa's anatomy.

"You're getting some tan lines, ghostie," Chloe teased her friend, running her finger along the line left by her bikini.

"Well thank goodness for that. I'd hate to think that I'm risking skin cancer for nothing!"

"Cancer? Huh, you never lie out for long enough for that to be an issue anyway," Chloe said, kissing along Alissa's waist and slowly turning her to follow the line. Alissa rolled with the movement until she was on her stomach. "Now this line looks nice and sexy," Chloe continued, kissing along the thong line until her lips were pressing into the cleft of Alissa's buttocks.

"Compared to yours, mine are just faint indicators," Alissa commented. "Yours are like bright white lines on a highway so everyone knows where to go."

"Yeah, it's a pity that going topless by the pool isn't really an option, or I could get rid of them altogether," Chloe mused, absorbing Alissa's insinuation without effort.

Alissa felt Chloe's hands pushing her thighs apart and spread them for her friend. Chloe worked first one and then another finger into her pussy and Alissa closed her eyes and day-dreamed while she enjoyed the pleasure.

"Someone is nice and wet," Chloe said happily a minute or so later, pulling the fingers from her friend's pussy to suck them clean. "Are you thinking of great big cocks being shoved in your pussy, Ali?"

"Uh huh," Alissa murmured, happy to admit it in her blissful state.

"You want my Daddy's big hard cock in here don't you, you dirty little slut?"

"I really do," Alissa replied, surprised to discover she meant it.

"So kinky," Chloe purred. Alissa felt her friend's tongue swirl around her butthole and she gave a little squeal.

"Now who's the kinky one?" she rebutted.

"Guess Randy rubbed off on me a bit," Chloe laughed, stabbing her tongue quickly at her friend's anus. Alissa squeezed her butt cheeks together to discourage her. Chloe spanked each of them in quick succession.

"Hey!" Alissa protested. "You're supposed to be eating my pussy!"

"Well, if you insist," Chloe laughed, encouraging Alissa to roll over onto her back again. Alissa pulled her knees up and wide, spreading herself open for her friend and Chloe was kind enough to dive straight in and start eating her. Alissa delighted in the attention, saying nothing meaningful until she was about to cum.

"I'm gonna squirt, Chlo," she warned her friend. Chloe nodded, then pulled back and worked her friend's clit with her fingers instead, giving a cry of delight when Alissa came and her juices sprayed out over the bed.

"That's so awesome!" Chloe declared as Alissa recovered.

"Sorry I'm not up to returning the favour," Alissa told her, having never quite found the idea of eating pussy enticing enough to try it.

"Forget it, I have toys," Chloe replied. "And anyway, I'm just happy you let me do it again."

~~~~~~~

The following morning Alissa awoke late and stretched luxuriously in the bed. She rolled over and noticed that Chloe was already up. She took her time, grabbing her book and reading for a while before showering and getting dressed for the day. Chloe's comments the night before about her tan lines helped her decide to don the green thong bikini again. The boys were taking them on a tour to a waterfall that they'd reportedly be able to swim in. She pulled a light wrap on over the top, given it was already sunny, and went out into the living area to see what was going on. There was no sign of anyone and checking her watch, she realised that breakfast would nearly be done. She was just about to leave when Chloe called out from the balcony.

"Hey sleepy-head, I thought I was going to have to come wake you for the tour."

"Oh, hey Chlo, I didn't see you there," Alissa replied, walking out to greet her friend. She was surprised to see that Chloe was laying topless in the sun.

"I found a spot where I could work on getting rid of these pesky lines," Chloe said happily.

"Um, do our dads know you're out here like this?" Alissa asked with a laugh.

"Probably not, but who cares? I'm an adult and they've both seen tits before."

"Yeah, but like, not like yours," Alissa replied.

"Well, they can avert their eyes then if it upsets them," Chloe said with a shrug.

"Breakfast?" Alissa suggested.

"Already been down; sorry sweetie."

"No problem, I'll see you later."

~~~~~~~

Travis rolled over and looked at the clock. Ten am. Damn, he'd had a long sleep. He tumbled out of bed and headed to the toilet to relieve himself, then pulled on a pair of shorts and went looking to see if anyone was around.

He saw as he left his room that the door to the girls' room was open, but there were no signs of life. A glance toward the other large room let him know that Max's door was closed, but that didn't mean anything. He could still be in there, or he could have already left. Travis was too late for breakfast and wandered out to the balcony to see if he could spot any of the others down by the pool. As he stepped out past the back of the lounge he realised that Chloe was stretched out on it and was topless.

"Hey, Uncle Trav," she said, peering up at him but making no move to cover her epic tits.

"Oh shit, sorry Chloe," he said, quickly shifting his gaze from her breasts to her face and then to the sky.

"It's fine, they're just tits," Chloe laughed.

"Yeah, but you're like a daughter to me Chloe, it's a bit different from seeing a stranger's."

Chloe grabbed her tits and pushed them together. "Nah, they're just big fleshy bags of fun." Travis couldn't help but look as she massaged them. He quickly averted his gaze again, trying to meet her line of sight, but she seemed to be staring at his crotch rather than his face. That realisation did nothing to stop the burgeoning hard on he was growing in his pants.

"I think I might go see André for some Philly steak," Travis announced, turning to leave the dangerously tempting sight safely behind. He shook his head to clear it as he let the room, but still glanced back for one last peek when he thought he could get away with it. He didn't, and she was grinning at him.

~~~~~~~

When Max awoke, he was pretty sure he'd be the last one left. The girls were supposed to be leaving for a tour at eleven thirty and that was only forty-five minutes away. He showered, pulled on shorts and a t-shirt and went in search of food.

"Hey Daddy," he heard Chloe call out from the balcony. She'd propped herself up and was looking over the back of the couch that faced out over the resort.

"Hey Chloe," he replied, going out to greet her properly. "What are you doing up here? I thought you'd be down by the pool or something."

"Just working on my tan," she replied, standing up to hug him good morning.

"Whoa! Chloe!' he exclaimed on realising she was topless.

"What?" she asked, feigning innocence.

"Um, clothes?" Max suggested.

"Don't be silly Daddy, I'm trying to get rid of my tan lines, not make them worse. It's not like you've never seen these before, Daddy. You're as bad as Uncle Trav!"

"Wait, Travis saw you like this?" Max asked in shock.

"Don't worry, he ran off like a scared little teenager," Chloe replied with a laugh.

"Good on him!" Max exclaimed.

"I'm not a little girl Daddy, so you might just have to get used to me doing this until I'm happy with my tan. Besides, I saw you naked yesterday, so why don't you just think of this as payback and enjoy the view?"

"Because it doesn't work like that, Chloe."

"But don't you think my tits are nice? I certainly thought your cock was."

"Chloe, I'm not even going to answer that. I'm going to go find some food." He saw his daughter pout and quickly turned away, tearing himself from the vision of her amazing tits, worried that he was about to burst out of his shorts.

"Hang on, I'll grab my top and come with you. I could use a nice sausage," Chloe replied, laughing when her father's face looked scandalised.

~~~~~~~

Max and Chloe found Travis and Alissa sitting at a table near the all-day grill with Randy and John.

"Ready for the waterfall tour?" Randy asked as they approached.

"Sure am," Chloe replied.

"Excellent, because the bus leaves in half an hour."

"What time does it come back?" Travis asked.

"About four in the afternoon I think," Randy replied.

"Great, so we can meet up for happy hour and have dinner then?" Travis suggested.

"Sounds great, Dad," Alissa told him. When she turned back she noticed how annoyed Randy looked at the thought that he'd have to share Chloe with the men.

They sat and chatted until it was time to go, then promised to meet up with their dads again when they returned.

The foursome hopped off the bus when it arrived at the car park for the waterfall and followed the tour guide upstream. It was something of a hike, but when they finally stepped into the clearing at the end, it was well worth the effort. The falls weren't particularly high, more of a broken cascade over a series of rockfalls, but the pool of water at the bottom was stunning, if not as private as the boys might have hoped. They conceded that this was one of the drawbacks of going to a popular tourist attraction.

1...34567...16