The Daily Jog

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian howled and squeezed him tight, his cock twitching inside Joseph's belly. His mouth was at the boy's neck as he spilled the last few drops inside the boy's body. Joseph shut his eyes, the waves of pleasure still as potent as the first time. He felt his cock still letting loose warm streams of semen and, for the first time, felt the dribbles of another man's cum leaking out of him. Nothing in the whole world could ever feel as good as this, he knew.

Every morning that summer, rain or shine, Joseph made his way to Brian's door. Brian fucked him hard against the dining room table. Joseph rode the man's hard cock until they both howled with pleasure, as they lay on the couch. He took the length of the man's cock down his throat in the bathroom shower almost daily, going slow, savoring every moment of it. They left no surface in the house untouched. Some days, they would still work on the backyard as they both tried to recover. More often than not, Brian's need would overcome him, and Joseph would find himself on all fours, being mounted in the open grass of their own private garden. Both of them soaked in sweat and stained by grass by the end of it.

Every day Brian took him, and every day Joseph was stretched like it was the first time. He never, ever wanted it to change.

12