The Dam Guy and The Diner Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dave, you make a lot of sense. Proceed within the terms of the permit, and I'll tell them you couldn't be reached."

Sam was looking anxiously at me, and gave me a high five to go with my smile. We did a last check to ensure the site was fully cleared, and our foreman activated the plunger at 8:03 am. There were four of us at the detonator site, inside a plywood reinforced shelter, the roof of which received a full shower of the debris which got through the canvas covers we used. It wasn't exciting, and wasn't supposed to be. But the whumps of the blasts were solid, and sprays of smaller rocks did head off into the trees.

My phone chimed a few minutes later and an anxious voice asked if I was ok. "You will have to give me a close check tonight."

"Yes, I certainly will. It didn't seem like much up here."

"We like it that way. Tell people we will arrange something better for the next 4th of July."

My workers and consultants filtered back in, and the dozers went to work clearing the dikes we had blasted. Sam came to find me at noon. "Boss, there's good news and bad news. Looks like we got the bad stuff, but some of the bedrock fractured like the geologist said it might."

Munching Jan's sandwich, I toured the site with him. At least a half dozen cracks ranging from six inches to three feet. Didn't look like much but we were going to put a whole lot of water pressure on them.

"Do our consultants have a plan?"

"They asked me for an hour to talk it over. I'll put the crew to work on the other side."

At 2 pm, we had a confab in the construction trailer. Ray Lewis, an expert rock guy, said, "I am not going to make your life any easier, Dave. There is enough fracture in the granite to create a weak zone. You'll never get permission to go ahead the way things are now.

"But, most of the fracture lines are in way of the area where you are going to create the trench for the key and its concrete. In a week perhaps, we can revise the design for the base of the dam so that the reinforced concrete is sufficiently deeper that it will pass design review by the state and the feds."

"You are assuming the fractures are superficial?"

"That's the idea. You guys take the rest of the day off while my people and I put our heads together on the revised design. We can talk in the morning about new work scope."

Sam looked at me and smiled, "The rest of the day off?"

I smiled back and fisted him. Jan was going to get her guy for an early dinner and other entertainment. If I survived my call to Headquarters, that is.

Jan was just closing the diner when I drove up.

"What's this? Fired for one little dynamite blast?"

I gave her a hug and said, "We have fractures in the good rock that have to be dealt with. Consultant told us to come back in the morning. Would you like a little hike before dinner?"

"I certainly would." Her hip nudged mine. "My body thinks any time with you is a blessing."

My arm wrapped around for a friendly boob caress. "Sorry we didn't put on more of a show this morning."

Her lips entertained mine while my ears got pinched. "I'll survive. Business is up thirty percent since you started messing around."

"You mean messing with you, or messing with the hole in the ground?"

"Take me home. We have to talk." Her eyes gave everything away. Her guy set off a bunch of dynamite without killing anyone. He had a reward coming.

On the short drive to her house, I asked, "What do you think about throwing a barbeque for the workers and the village folks on Saturday afternoon? The company will pay, they have an employee morale fund."

"Woe is me. I thought you were taking us somewhere nice for a little engagement celebration."

"You are a terrible teasing pest and will suffer." I added growls and suggested another attack over the hood of my truck. We pulled into the driveway and she hurried inside. When I arrived with groceries, she said to get the ice cream into the freezer before it melted.

"This is my quick peach cobbler recipe. Once it is in the oven, you have forty minutes free time with your girl." Her eyes were giving me the totally innocent look, as though nothing much would or could happen in forty minutes. I made a low growling noise and went to change out of work clothes.

I started in on the dirty dishes. It felt good to be her kitchen slave, but my mood was not happy. Corporate was going to ask questions about why the dynamite blast did not go as planned. Was Dave negligent? Grump, grump.

She came up to wash hands around me, applying a kiss to the back of my neck. Her boobs felt great pressed in my back. Too great. I turned to encounter a laughing naked lady with mischief written all over her face. "Had to get rid of the dress. Spilled too much flour on it."

I kissed her. "I want you something fierce, but there is a good chance I will get fired tomorrow, like you suggested."

She pulled my head to her shoulder for a moment and then said, "Come with me."

She had shorts and tee off me quickly. Pulling my hand, she took us to the window door. The view into the orchard was fabulous in the afternoon sun. Putting her hands against the glass, she stuck out the incredible rear and ordered, "I want you to take all your fears and frustrations out on the woman in front of you. Don't hold anything back."

Trying to be considerate, I started easy, stroking carefully in a wet passage that wiggled. "More, harder. I told you not to be nice."

I did let go. It was like one of my dams failing. Everything in a wild flurry of thrusts, every one of which she answered. "Bastard, where did you learn to fuck? I said to get busy!"

That did it. With a roar, I tossed her to the bed and finished in missionary, taking everything I needed and blasting away for a long, long time.

After a while, she turned us over. "Better?"

My fingers ran over her flushed face, wondering how sex with a woman could be any better.

"If I am fired, we are loading the pickup and heading for Alaska. Your crazy aunt can run the diner for a month."

"I get sex every day? Not on the hard ground?"

I growled at her. "More hoods. More tree trunks. You are a deserving woman!"

My eyes were closing when the timer for the oven went off. I followed as she scrambled to the kitchen to rescue the cobbler.

Setting the dish down to cool, she walked her naked self into my arms and cooed, "Is the dynamite artist ok? I know they won't fire you, but that trip to Alaska sounds wonderful. Can we do that sometime?"

"I don't deserve you. Just a foolish engineer in love..."

* * *

I didn't get fired. The experts decided tons of fill and more tons of water pressure would make the tiny cracks in the granite behave. I asked for and got an extra week of vacation for saving the company a bunch of money on the dam excavation.

We had a marvelous village wedding with all the friends and lots of tears. Janice's aunt was there and I gave her a special hug for staying to run the diner for three weeks. "Janice!" she hollered, "Take him away, he's feeling me up!"

I took her all the way to Alaska and we saw lots of bears.