The Dance Pt. 01

Story Info
The cost of finding the right one.
6.4k words
4.24
51.2k
52
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well here I go again I thought to myself as the guard ordered me to place my hands through the slots so he could cuff them. After I stepped back, he opened the cell door and stepped in to put the ankle bracelets on. My third thirty days for contempt of court was done. It was time to see if another thirty days would be handed out by my good friend Judge Jayson.

Today would be hopefully be the last day I walked across the street from the country jail to the court. The only good things about doing the time here was I got a good night's sleep, free room and board and the meals were prepared fresh twice a day by Jack's family restaurant who always did it right. Thanks to Judge Jayson I had no place to sleep so serving time saved me a hotel bill for now. Even the YMCA didn't do it this good even though they both had free showers. Thanks to Judge Jayson I hadn't been allowed to even get my clothes out of my former residence because of his stupid ruling. Leading me off on our short walk the sheriff's department officer started to speak.

"How long are you going to let his go on Tom? It's killing me to see you sitting here." Bubba asked.

"Depends," I replied. "On what the good ole Judge has to say to me today."

"Look we both know that all you have to do is agree to pay the temporary child support to my sister until the divorce and custody is resolved" Bubba said. "We both know you can afford it."

"That's not the problem. Money never has been. The problem is and always will be our good old friend the Judge."

"You've been held for ninety days because you refuse to follow his orders and pay the money. So, quit being a shit head and explain what the problem is" Bubba asked in frustration.

"Judge Jayson himself." I laughed. "He should have excused himself from this case. Is the local newspapers court reporter going to be attending today?

"Yes, she is. I finally got that bewitching bitchy bitch to agree. Why is she so important to you? Having her in attendance just don't make sense there's nothing newsworthy about your divorce. I had to beg borrow and sell my soul to her to get her here. Do you know I had to listen to her bitch about her no-good husband and her anger with what he was doing to you? She said she wants a full detailed interview when you get released. I guess she'll want the juiciest details. Do you really want your sad sack story out?" Bubba stated with a smirk.

"When I get called up in front of Judge Jayson find a way to be in the court room.' I said with a laugh.

"Why?" Bubba replied.

"It's the only way you will find the answer to what you can't figure out. I said firmly. "Bubba you will have to hear it live in order for you to believe."

"What going to happen?" Bubba asked.

"I'm going to slap old Judge Jayson down in a way no one will see coming." I replied.

"Tom you hit him and I'm going to have to haul your ass back here till the state takes you?" Bubba warned me.

"Not the way I' m doing you won't." I laughed.

So, he lined me up with the other prisoners to begin the short walk across the street. It gave me time to gather my simple thoughts together. I had lots of time because I knew my friend Judge Jayson would clear most of the court room before he called me up. I was looking forward to seeing Susan again because I was worried about how she was holding up.

After taking my place in the prisoner's section in the divorce court beside the sheriff's department representative I noticed that Susan Roberts was present. Her Maiden name was Dixon. Her father is one of the few older men I considered a friend was still the biggest employer in our town. His factories ran seven days a week with three shifts making those generic pills we take for headaches and body pains of all sorts. I owned my own import business thanks to him and supplied his various factories with the chemicals and materials needed for him to manufacture with.

Not only was she Judge Jayson's wife but her body was swollen and round as if she was carrying a couple of basket balls. She was just one of those women who popped out as soon as she got knocked up. By the time she would be due most would believe she was majorly late. Her whole body glowed in a grace seen on very few. She besides me was the only person happy that my soon to be ex Linda had filed for divorce.

Just as I figured the court room was mostly empty by the time, I finally got called up by my good friend The Judge. As I walked up, I nodded my head towards Linda, Bubba and Linda's parents and mine who were mystified as to why I was behaving the way I was. It was just not like me not to follow court orders. It went against everything everyone had known about me. They couldn't comprehend how I could have such a shit ass ed grin on my face. Finally, I stood in front of my good old friend the Judge.

"Well Tom are you finally ready to quit being so mule headed? Do you agree to pay in full your court ordered interim support?" Judge Jayson asked sarcastically figuring once again that I would say no.

"I will agree your honor providing you will agree to a few of my conditions." I said with a very firm cold voice.

"What are they?" Judge Jayson said with a smirk believing I was nothing but being a jerk.

"Your honor, (The horse's ass in my mind) before I was served, I had taken a close look at the birth date of Linda's children. The oldest not yet four and back dated to come up with an estimated time of conception for each child. Each child's conception period lined up perfectly to a time period which documentation can prove that I was out of the country on

a buying trip to the orient and the middle east. So, I had the family doctor do a DNA paternity test on each child to confirm for myself that I was their father. Sadly, the tests proved that I was not but that all of Linda's children are conceived by the same man." I explained.

I turned so that one of my office staff could hand me the envelope. I could not help noticing that stunned look on everyone's face. Reverend Brown, his wife and Bubba looked like a deer caught in nighttime car headlights. Linda's head was lowered in shame. My Dad and mom looked shocked, but my dad has his thumb up in support.

"Weekly town news has been reporting for years that Linda and you have been having a long-term affair with each other without their spouses knowing. I confronted Linda about it right after she had me served. She admitted she knew of the rumors but without proof it meant that I had sweet bugger all." I stated.

Judge Jayson had a great big smile on his face implying that he had gotten one over the rube and said, "Go On."

"Your Honor the problem with rumors is that they are actually started out with a basis of "truth". My two conditions are this. You will remove yourself from this case because there is the possibility that you are personally involved. You will submit to a DNA test to confirm you are or are not Linda's children's father. If what I think is right, I intend to sue you for back support, marital interference and alienation of affection. I will pay the court the required amount but must insist that it be held in trust until paternity is resolved." I said sarcastically. "Since Linda knew all along that I was not the father and lied to me to get me to step up and do the right thing I will be counter suing demanding that the marriage be annulled. I also request that the fraudulently created birth records be amended since that is the only reason, she is asking for child support. Finally, all costs should be charged to her."

"

Everyone was shocked. Silence filled the court room. I walked up and dropped the six-page DNA report on the Judges desk thankful that everything that was being said was being recorded. I knew I had my good friend the Judge right where I wanted him. I notice the only smiling face in the room was Susan's.

He looked at me with a new respect after reviewing the DNA report. "You've proven that you're not the father of Linda's children, but I see nothing that links your claim to me."

After looking at Susan while giving her a wink I spoke. "Your honor I wish to call Susan Roberts to the stand to supply the court with further information."

My good old friend the Judges face went white. If looks could kill at that moment I would have been dead. Linda my loving supportive slut to this man had her head buried in her hands. I was going to prove to her that I was no fool. My best bud Bubba was flabbergasted. It was now a news story made for the front pages. The Judge had been put in a position that he had no choice but to allow his wife Susan to testify. My divorce was about to become a four-party mess. My good friend Judge Jayson was about to be royally fucked. Legally now his conduct would have to be subjected to a judicial review.

"Your honor I again request you call Susan Roberts to testify."

The idiot nodded his head and said, "Susan come forward."

Susan walked forward right up to his desk, handed him two envelopes then returned to stand beside me so she could speak directly into the mike.

"The small envelope is a bank draft for all of Tom's court ordered support and contains prepayment for the next six months." Susan said. "The larger envelope thanks to my dad is my divorce petition so I have to inform you that you have been officially served. It includes dates, times and location with detailed picture of when Linda and you consummated your illicit relationship during the last five years. It contains a court order that forces you to remain 2000 feet away from me. The judge your superior who signed the order wants to meet you as soon as possible today."

"Your honor." I asked in a serious voice. "Was this all planned because of you long term hate for me.?"

Bubba walked over to me and undid the cuffs and ankle bracelet shaking his head while trying to grasp it all. He knew that his faith in me had been proven right. The good old Judge and his loving slut had just been totally screwed without a kiss; Tom had said it right when he said that he had to see it. He was so mad at his sister that he knew she would have to calm down before he confronted her. Bubba finally understood what Tom meant when he said don't get mad get twice as even. Tom had just shown how effective that was. The judge had no choice but to release Tom since he had to resign from the case before him in disgrace. He cracked a grin when he realized why Tom had been smiling all day.

"Dammit Tom!" Bubba said as we walked back to release me. "none of us had a clue. I just believed that you were not the type to walk away from his responsibilities. What a f—king mess. Three months you have sat in jail but now I understand why. You needed Susan and she needed time. The way you two took them down was sweet, clean and done so well it will be the talk of the town for months. Sadly, they will end up saying the fool has had his revenge."

Bubba was calling it right. In days I would be the biggest Redneck around. Bubba would spend the rest of his days saying when you want to get even remember to do it like Tom.

Wait till the good old Judge finds out that the two-baby boy's Susan's carrying is not his." I said with a chuckle. "Then the take down of the Judge will be complete."

Bubba stopped and look at me. "You know this how?"

"Gentlemen don't tell." I laughed.

Bubba laughed. "Well shit I am not that stupid. The only way you would know that was if they were yours."

He looked at my glowing face and he knew. "Remind me from time to time that it never pays to get on the wrong

side of you."

```````````````

Our problems started the summer before our last year of high school. The four of us till then were lifelong friends. That's when Linda and Jayson started dating for the first time. Susan and Linda were Bff's and Susan had eyes focused on Bubba. Bubba was the footballs team biggest linebacker and had all the high school cheerleaders swooning over him. He was acting like a kid in a candy store, so the running question was which one was his flavor of the week.

As for me I was short. In the school's marching band, I looked like a midget. They called me "the runt." My father said he could make millions by suing the town for building the sidewalks to close to my ass. I know I had a major problem with my self-esteem.

My dad came home one night early to ask me if I would teach his new Chinese boss's daughters English over the summer. The offer came because he had talked to his new boss in his native language when trying to explain why a certain piece of equipment was not working right. To be honest I had to admit to him that I really didn't want to spend my summer being a glorified babysitter to a bunch of snotty nosed kids. I couldn't tell him that it would ruin any chance of getting laid if any of my classmates found out.

I loved my stepmother who was half Chinese. She had taught me from an early age to read, write and speak her native language. It helped both of us to form a closer bond. I had done that to please my father who said if I would let her, I could take martial arts training. Thankfully because of it I had excelled in both.

It was my stepmother who convinced me to come around explaining that in doing what my dad asked I would make his boss feel obligated to my dad. Obligation is a big deal in oriental culture, so I ended up agreeing. It would end up being the best summer I ever had. I quit worrying about just being tall enough for my face to be buried between most of girls my age breasts.

Dad came home the next day and said you start next Monday the rate is ten dollars an hour six days a week for eight to ten hours plus expenses for culture events. He wants his daughters to fit in he explained. That was better than most fast food joints at that time, so I was really impressed. Mom stuck her nose in and stated that If I was going to be a teacher, I had to dress the part. Dad looked at her with a raised eyebrow so she said he can pay us back for the new clothing with his wages. I swore under my breath. I ended up wearing a sports jacket with a short sleeve dress shirt with slimmed legged blue jeans.

Most do not understand that when speaking Mandarin, the key was in the vocal tones used. If pronounced wrong the Holy Ghost would become the horny goat.

That Friday morning, I went to my father's employer's office to meet with his new boss. He was uncomfortable in this environment and it showed. His secretary showed me into his office. The first thing after introducing myself I said in Mandarin that I hoped he would feel comfortable enough to correct any pronunciation that I made wrong. He smiled and I knew I had broken the ice. He had one of General mayo's saying on the wall. I said that it was one that could be used to explain his attitude towards his responsibilities and his approach. I spent the day with him when his employees found how hard he was trying to adjust their acceptance of him became easier. Before he took me home, he stopped to introduce me to his wife and daughters.

The moment I met his three daughters I had an instant hard on. They all would be attending my high school in the fall. The oldest would be in her last year the second one a year behind, and the third starting her first in grade ten. I would love having the chance to date all three, but I knew that was an impossibility. I explained that I wanted each of the young ladies to talk as much English with their parents when I was not around. If one could not understand that they should explain afterwards in their native tongue.

Over that summer I grew ten inches while I taught them, and the summer seemed to fly by because I ended up spending seven days a week with the girls showing them helping them as they learned in English how to read and write. On the last day of summer in front of my parents Mr. Lee gave me a bonus. My parents were very proud. The three daughters and I by that time had become friends. Since my dad had received a huge promotion approved of by head office, he had to begin wearing suits to work. He bought me a used four door explorer, so I finally had my first vehicle to drive.

On the first day of school I arrived with Mr. Lee's daughters wearing my new style. The sports jacket, dress shirt and blue jeans with semi-formal runners on my feet. Everyone noticed us the moment we got out of my vehicle. I didn't know for sure if it was me or the three beautiful ladies hanging on my arms. My new reputation was being established no longer was I the runt. I was now considered a stud.

On our first full day at lunch hour Ushia, Ursula and Yavonne were sitting with me in the cafeteria. Their slender frames perky breasts and overall enthusiasm because of their natural soft curves had all the boys drooling. As a result, we were the talk of the school. I realized just then that I had not seen high or hair of my friends all summer. That was when I caught Bubba in my eyes. He looked totally stunned but after clearing the food line he headed right to our table.

"Boy have you changed." Bubba said. "What have you been doing besides eating Wheaties?"

After introducing him to my lady friends he sat down at our table. Yavonne the youngest caught his attention and he went after her like my beagle goes after a duck once Ushia made it clear that we were going steady. I asked her in Mandarin when was our first date. She said we followed our custom all summer so the next one will be our first one alone. I must admit sometimes there is no reason to argue and I knew this was one of them, so I leaned over and gave her a kiss on the cheeks. Both of her sisters said it took you long enough and the four of us started to laugh.

Bubba made me the center of attention in his parents' home that night by bragging about how much I had changed to his sister and Sue. He told them about my sudden growth, the ford explorer, my new clothing style that made me stand out from the crowed. I spent lunch with him, and his Chinese girlfriend's sisters and I sure wish that I could understand what they were speaking about when they all talked in their native tongue. All three of his ladies seemed to hang on his every word. You got to understand that Bubba was already legendary for his tall tales, so they didn't believe a word he said. He got so pissed off he told them to join us for lunch. That when things began to change.

I had always seen Linda as nothing but Bubba's little sister and Sue her best friend that she always seemed to drag along. They were as surprised as Bubba had been. During the lunch where we all got acquainted with each other Ushia noticed that they could not keep their eyes off me. Neither had known that I could speak a foreign language. As we drove home from school that night Ushia informed me that she would have to put them in their place. They had to believe that I was with her. That night Susan told her father that I could speak mandarin fluently so much so that I was going steady with Ushia Lee and he asked her to invite the two of us to his meet and greet on Sunday.

During Thursday lunch Ushia went to whisper in my ear as I turned towards her as a result, we shared our first serious lip to lip kiss. The school lunch monitors saw us and came over to tell us to knock it off. Her sisters teased her in English asking her if they could share. I noticed Linda's face turn red in rage and wondered what that was about. I didn't understand that others did not think the girls were teasing. As a result, the school rumors flew. Most male classmates were looking for one girlfriend and it was believed that I had three. Sue told us about her father's request, and we agreed. Friday night Linda and Jayson got into a fight because she could not stop talking about me.

Ushia and I arrived at the Dixon estate both dressed to the nines. Both of our parents dictated our attire. I felt one hundred percent stupid while wearing my first Mandarin suit, but my mother was so proud. Later she would tell me that was the moment she knew I would go far. At Mr. Lee's place her parents had to take a few photo's like we were going to the senior prom. Later Ushia told me that she felt like her parents were already planning our wedding. Susan greeted us once we arrived and quickly led us to her parents. Little did I know how much that night would play a role in my life.

12