The Dancer and the Bodybuilder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly pumped the giant shaft. I moved my little hand up and down as it twitched and pulsed. I cautiously moved my other hand towards the monster and grabbed it about six inches up from my other hand. I instinctively used both my little hands to pump the heavy cock. It was absolutely rock-hard. Because Maximus was 6’2” and I was only 5’6”, much of the enormous cock shaft was literally at the level of my face, and the massive mushroom head was level with my mouth as I pulled it down slightly, standing before him. My cock was so tiny in comparison, but nonetheless, it was harder than it had ever been.

Maximus was moaning deeply as I started outwardly smelling his giant cock. I wanted him to know that I loved how stinky everything was. This had a profound impact on Maximus, and he said….

“Oh fuck, I smell so strong, but you love it so much.”

“I do, I do love it so very much! It’s so manly. Mmmmmmmmmmm.”

At that point, I had a one-track mind and all my instinctive thoughts urged me to suck on the big cock. I couldn’t help myself. It was inevitable and I could tell that Maximus wanted it desperately. First, I wanted to touch and squeeze the two massive balls hanging heavily below the giant cock. Removing my left hand from the thick shaft, I cupped his massive right nut in it. The weight of it was astounding. The feel was firm, but giving. It filled my entire hand and moved around in my little hand too. I loved how it felt a little sweaty and oily.

I coordinated the pumping of his giant cock with the massaging of his massive right testicle. My little nostrils were flaring as I breathed through them to take in the super intense scent of his giant cock and ball meat. It was such a powerful aphrodisiac, and it made his sex organs seem even bigger to me.

Now Maximus was so sexually excited that he started flexing his big muscles for me again. My god, he was so big and strong. I was lost in him, uncontrollably owned. There was no question that I would do whatever he wanted. I wanted to take care of him from here on out. Then without reservation, I said…

“Maximus, I want to do whatever you desire and make you feel like the manly super stud that you are. My life will be dedicated to your pleasure.”

He bent down and kissed me tenderly on my lips, then lovingly rubbed my face with his thick muscular hand. I kept ahold of his big cock. He then used his big thick thumb to part my lips and rubbed them with it. After that, he pushed his thumb into my mouth and I sucked on it as if I was genetically predisposed to do so. Surprisingly, I felt totally fulfilled and more turned on than ever as I sucked and sucked. At that point, Maximus pushed his entire thumb into my mouth and I started naturally bobbing my head as I simultaneously sucked hard.

I felt so desirable and sexual. Maximus started putting his other hand all over my taught little body, which added another level of sexual desirability. I was more proud of my sexy body than I’d ever been. I moaned as I sucked his big thumb and as he groped me. As this played out I noticed his big cock was up against my chest and leaking all over me as I lightly pumped it. My little chest and nipples felt wet and slick. Then I started purposefully rubbing the big cock head on my chest and nipples and pumped the giant cock harder. I wanted more pre cum on my body and that’s exactly what I got.

I finally couldn’t stand it anymore and I pulled my mouth off of his thumb and moved my face right next to his giant cock. I loved how big and smelly it was and quickly started rubbing my face and little turned-up nose on it. My hands were now on his big thighs, stabilizing myself so I could focus on his cock and balls. His big cock would move around on its own as I rubbed my face on it. His stud scent and pre cum were all over my face and chest. I then started licking it sensuously with my little tongue. It tasted so good and I moaned loudly as I licked.

Maximus was in masculine high drive. He moved a cushioned gym mat adjacent to us and put it under me. Then, he pushed me down to my knees so I wouldn’t be kneeling on the hard floor. I loved how even more sexy submissiveness engulfed me. The feeling of being nude and on my knees in front of the most muscular and big-cocked man in the world was divine. Yes, he was dirty and smelly from not bathing and lifting weights so much, but I actually loved that more than I ever imagined. As I settled in I understood he wanted me to worship his massive balls now. My face was directly adjacent to the two big gonads.

Maximus looked down at me, and I innocently looked up at him, as if to communicate I wasn’t sure what to do next. He then placed his big hand behind my head, and after caressing it lovingly, he slowly pushed my face into his big balls and rubbed them all over it. They smelled so powerful and pungent, and at first, I tried to pull away from the stink, but he held my head in place and kept rubbing them all over it. Unexpectedly, I slowly began to crave the overpowering smell. At that point, Maximus removed his hand from my head because it was no longer necessary to hold me in place. My initial dislike of the super strong smell changed to desire for it. I began to lust for the stink of his big balls and lost myself in them. A deep guttural moan from Maximus communicated his approval of my lustful acceptance.

I greedily licked the overly large gonads. They tasted amazing. Incredibly musky and salty. My licking and sniffing was getting to Maximus. Several times he had to pull me off his big balls to avoid premature ejaculation. But, I’d dive right back in as soon as he loosened his grip on my head. His giant cock would pulse and twitch as I worked his big balls, almost as if it was trying to get my attention, which it did. How can anyone ignore such a giant, rock-hard cock?

I dutifully moved my mouth up the girthy shaft, and simultaneously, Maximus was pushing down the big cock so it was eventually aimed directly at my face. He had to step back to aline the cock with my mouth. I started licking the oozing cock head and tried unsuccessfully to fit it into my mouth. It was way too large. Still, I put what I could into it, facilitating my instinct to suck in a profound way. That very moment he parted my lips further and pushed in what he could, stretching my mouth well beyond what I thought possible. I understood that I desperately needed this. Furthermore, I knew that he awakened my deep physiological craving to suck on big things.

I sucked on most of the big head but couldn’t get my mouth past the lip at the base of the head. However, I loved hearing Maximus moaning at my persistent suction. I absolutely loved the taste of his cock, and the thick pre cum juices I coaxed out of it also tasted delicious. It made me think about swallowing his cum. At first, my thoughts reflected uncertainly that intermingled with lustful desire. The more I sucked his cock and fed on his pre cum, the more uncertainly disintegrated. I even started pausing so I could tell him my feelings…

“You taste so good, and I love lapping up your pre cum. I’m thinking about feasting on your wad. The thought of doing that is overpowering me.”

“Devin, you are so fucking hot. I have to warn you that I haven’t cum in a week. It’s gonna be so much… I don’t want to gross you out or scare you off, but I need to feed you.”

“Oh Maximus, if your giant super stinky cock and balls haven’t scared me off, nothing will. I want to make you the most satisfied man in the world. Please feed me.”

“I’m gonna feed you so fucking much jizz from my giant cock. And Devin, I always unload so much spunk, but this time will be even more for you.”

“I don’t doubt that for a second. Look at the size and weight of those big sperm-filled balls.”

I lovingly pumped his giant cock with both my little hands and sucked so much that suction sounds from my mouth filled the room. Maximus started moaning loudly now. I knew he was close. My mouth was tiring and my jaw muscles were aching from dealing with such a big cock head. Then, Maximus grabbed my head with both hands and pushed the big cock with much more force than before. He was on the brink of orgasm and lost touch with trying to not force things beyond reason.

Unexpectedly, the force he exerted actually pushed his entire bulbous cock head into my mouth. My jaw must have finally released. My mouth was so stuffed with his rock-hard head. One second later he was pumping sperm into my mouth and direct.y down my throat. I was helpless and kept swallowing. As the massive spurts of cum increased and my swallowing wasn’t able to keep up, wad started shooting out of my little nose and out the sides of my mouth.

As his powerful orgasm started to level off, Maximus mercifully popped my head off the giant cock and started unloading directly on my face. Then, stepping back he sprayed load all over my chest, shoulders, and neck. It was so powerful that the impact of cum hitting my body was audible. He finally stopped launching heavy ropes and letting go of his cock, it flopped around as it pumped out smaller streams of sperm.

I was covered in wad. Big gobs rolled down and meshed with other gobs. His load was very rich, thick, and bright white in color. I loved how it tasted, but I could only eat so much of it. The gym mat underneath me was wad-covered and slimy, like me. When I looked down and around me, I noticed large ropes landed well beyond the mat, at least six feet past me. His potency was hard to phantom, but undeniable.

Maximus was now in a very relaxed state from the powerful release. He looked down on me and felt pure extreme domination. There I was covered in his thick spunk, looking up at him in complete admiration and total submission. I didn’t know if I should eat more cum, but I wanted to. I must say I was hornier than I’d ever imagined possible. My little cock was sticking up, rock hard. I wanted Maximus to see it. Then I started touching myself as I looked up into his eyes. I wanted him to watch me cum.

Maximus reached down and scooped up lots of cum off my upper body with his fingers and brought it to my mouth. I dutifully lapped it up as he rotated his hand so I could lick up the entire gooey ejaculate. I loved the taste and thick texture. Seeing that I liked it, he scooped up even more and allowed me to feed on it. As he scooped up the third gob and raised it to my mouth, I felt a powerful orgasm build as I swallowed, smacking my lips. Then, my little body twitched, and my little hips pumped quickly as thin sprays of cum shot out and landed on the mat, intermingling with the thick heavy load from Maximus. My clean little spurts were lost in the massive amount of cum that Maximus drenched the mat with.

After my orgasm, I crawled up to Maximus and wrapped my arms around his super thick muscular thighs and butt. My head rested on his big crotch. Cum that was all over me got on him too. His big cock was hanging down and pushing up against my chest and stomach. My knees were a little unstable because all the cum on the mat was so slippery. Neither of us spoke as I hugged his lower body. All of a sudden his big cock started engorging again, pushing me away in order to erect itself again. Not only that, but Maximus wanted more release. He finally broke our silence, and said…

“Devin, you are so hot and I need more. Look, I’m getting so hard. Can you suck on it again?”

“Oh Maximus, you get so big and hard for me, but I don’t think I can take another one of your big loads right now. Look at me, and my stomach is so full too.”

“I understand. It’s asking an awful lot and you’ve already done so much.”

“Oh Maximus…. Here, let me jack it off for you.”

I stood up and was somewhat to the side of him to get more leverage for pumping the big thing. Placing both hands on the thick shaft, I pumped on it with purpose. All the big cock pumping previously, and now again, was wearing out my arm and hands. I would alternate my arms and pump him with one hand in order to rest the other. I even had to stop and only lightly caress and pump the cock until I recovered. Only then could I resume the heavy pumping. I mean, the cock was so much larger than my little arms, and it overpowered whatever muscle strength I could muster.

I was breathing hard from the effort, and when I could, I breathed in through my little turned-up nose to smell the manly scent of it. I wanted him to blow wad out like a cannon across the floor, and watch it pulse and explode. The excitement of pumping his giant cock was really getting to me. The more I did it, the more urges to suck on it again enveloped me. I was totally losing control and instinctively dropped to my knees again, and I passionately started sucking on the big head. Then, Maximus said…

“You don’t have to do that baby.”

Looking up into his concerned eyes, I replied…

“But I can’t stop myself from doing so.”

Maximus moaned deeply, and I went back to work on the monster cock. As his excitement accelerated, like before, he pushed my head down and into his big swollen balls. Their size, stink, and taste increased my excitement. After working his heavy balls, I blew him as if my life depended on it, and was overwhelmed once again by his super big wad. I told myself that his big wads were nourishing me. I ate as much as I could as he proudly watched, and said…

“That’s it, baby, it’s so good and healthy for you. Keep eating.”

I surprised myself, figuring I was so full after the first wad that I couldn’t possibly feed on another one, but I did, and I loved it. Realizing that I told Maximus…

“Wow, look how I ate so much of your sperm again. I crave it and can’t stop myself.”

“Devin, I’ve never had such wonderful sex before. I want to be with you as much as possible. I want to feed you my big heavy wads over and over again.”

“I want that too, Maximus.”

We embraced for several minutes. Then I asked if he would show me his living quarters. He held my hand and we walked back to the door near the corner of the gym. I loved how his massive cock hung down thickly between his legs and bounded around as he walked. His heavy balls bounced and swayed as well.

He opened the door and I was surprised at how small the room actually was. There was what looked like a double bed, an old refrigerator, and a small cooktop. Then I saw the small bathroom had a toilet, sink, and shower stall that wasn’t working and needed repair.

I felt sorry and concerned that he had to live like that. Maximus could tell I felt bad for him, and said…

“Devin, I’m fine with this. Please don’t worry. Once I have the shower repaired I’ll have everything that I need, including a bunch of heavy-weight equipment right outside my door.”

I had to do something to help, so I offered to pay to have the shower repaired. Maximus paused in deep thought, then replied…

“It’s not right that you do that. But it’s so nice of you to offer.”

“Maximus, you’ve done so much for me, please let me do this for you.”

“Yeah, I know I’m so smelly and….”

I quickly interrupted his reply, and said…

“No, it’s not that at all. I absolutely love how you smell so manly and sexy. Look, it’s just that I want to do something for you.”

“That’s so nice. I don’t know what to say.

We hugged again and I delicately kissed his big smelly chest. Then I was drawn to his nipples, which were erect and hard and I sucked on each one, alternating, back and forth. By this time I was covered in wad, much of it crusting as it slowly dried on my pure white and flawlessly smooth skin. I was glistening and smelled like cum. The flavor of two big wads permeated my mouth, which was a little inflamed from the intense stretching it endured.

Maximus seemed more loving this time, and more relaxed as I worshiped him. I think my willingness to help him financially was so unexpected and represented such sincere and heart-felt caring for his well-being, that it got to him emotionally. He got rock hard yet again! But this time it represented his love more than his pure uncontrollable lust. I too felt loving, and even nurturing as stroked his monster cock and sucked his nipples.

Maximus started feeling up my body as I worked him. His big cock hardened even more. Then, as my taught little body excited him, he said…

“Devin, I need you so much, but I don’t want you to think I’m taking advantage of you. I want you to be happy and fulfilled, but not forced. Do you understand what I’m trying to say?”

“I think I do. You don’t want me to feel that I have to service you. You only want me to do it if I have a strong craving to do so. Right?”

“Yes, Devin, exactly.”

I stepped back and using both hands I jacked his big cock and studied it. The room was a little hot and the giant cock released its powerful scent as if purposefully trying to stimulate my interest to suck on it again. I moaned unabashedly, over and over. When I was ready to respond further, I explained…

“Mmmmmmmmmmm. Your massive cock keeps overpowering my senses and it triggers my desire to suck on it, yet again. It’s so stinky now, but I love it. Look at all these big veins all over that extra-girthy shaft. Look at those big balls. Oh my god.”

I looked up at his face, Then releasing my grip from his cock, I reached my hands around his neck, and getting on my tippy-toes I pulled him down to my lips. We kissed lovingly, over and over. Our naked bodies were pushing into each other. I know he was tasting his powerful cock, balls, and wad on my lips, but he kept kissing me. I knew he liked it. His giant cock was up against my stomach, chest, and the big bulbous head was up against my neck, almost hitting my chin. I knew then that I was going to suck him off a third time, and I wouldn’t be able to stop myself. I wanted it so bad.

I pulled my lips off his, and whispered in his ear…

“I want to suck your giant cock again. I really do want it. Please don’t deny me my needs.”

“Little Devin, knowing that turns me on beyond what words can say. Go ahead, suck on it as much as you want.”

My mouth was exhausted, my stomach full, my skin layered with sperm, and my hair was matted with wad, but I still needed more cock from this amazing stud of a man.

Keeping to my offer, I arranged for a plumber the very next day. Needless to say, our relationship flourished beyond my wildest imagination. Nothing was off-base when it came to his desires. Nothing.

I will explain what happened next in part 2.

12