The Dark Chronicles Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gayne, look." Artur's voice was a command. She opened her eyes and saw only his face above her, a slight smile as he concentrated his flesh in her. Morgayne held his gaze as long as she could, but even with her witching ways she couldn't compete with her brother's simple love, and he overwhelmed her. With small sobs in the back of her throat, Morgayne came again, and the clenching pulse of her body was stronger this time, drawing her brother's seed from deep within, and with a single cry of her special name,

"Gayne!"

his cock throbbed and spurted hot thick seed deep into his sister's womb, leaving it thick and fertile there. Artur surged again and thrust.

"Yes," she cried, a simple word, and they shuddered around each other, limbs wrapping tight around and she hugged Artur's broad back, and he collapsed on to her, still breathing hard from his exertion. She held his head close against her shoulder, stroking his tangled hair as she always did, kissing him on his forehead.

"Hush, what sound was that?" Morgayne held a finger to Artur's lips, "Sssh."

Artur rolled to his side, his cock sliding from his sister, and looked around, propping his body up on one arm. By the door, a small figure shuffled in, clad in a sleeping gown. It was Miryamme, walking slowly, uncertainly, her eyes a wide stare. Morgayne moved quickly from the bed, and knelt before the girl, but did not touch her.

"Artur, the poppet. I think she dreams and walks, but does not see." She turned to her brother. "Come, carry the girl, we take her to her bed."

Artur bent to pick her up, and Miryamme was small in his arms. Morgayne threw a cloak around his shoulders, and circled herself with her cloak of black feathers. Artur carried the little Miryamme down the corridor to a smaller room, and placed her on a little bed. Morgayne took the girl's hand in her own, feeling for a pulse.

"She seems to be sleeping proper now. Take you to our bed, Artur, I shall sit with the little one 'til I'm sure."

"She's so small, Gayne. Only a little girl. I wonder how long she stood watching, and did her eyes see?"

"I don't know it. I stay with her tonight, and we watch her in the morning. We quiz De Grance, to know if it happened before. Or is a first thing." Morgayne pulled blankets around the child, and again felt her pulse. "Her heart is slower, I think she sleeps proper now." Morgayne touched her fingers to Artur's lips. "Go, I come to our bed when I am sure the girl sleeps true."

Artur left his sister with the girl, and made his way back to the chamber. He picked up the dropped clothes from the floor, and folded them to a chair. He stripped himself naked again and climbed to the bed.

His sleep that night was dreamless. In the other room, Morgayne sat silently and completely still. The little girl's fingers twitched in the woman's hand. Later, Morgayne slept. When she awoke, her hand was flat against her belly, low against her belly. The child lay asleep until the new day dawned, and didn't remember anything at all.

The next morning, Artur king awoke, and the sun rose.

© electricblue66 2018