The Dark Trilogy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I changed my insurance policy and made the kids my beneficiary and I also changed my will to leave everything to them. All I would leave Becky was bitter memories.

+++++++++++++++++++

The cancer will kill me long before the AIDS can and as it eats away at my body and I become worse Becky has to watch it happen. Every day she watches me waste away and it rips her guts out to think that her affair with Jerry is what has caused my pain. I'll tell her the truth, but not until I'm dead.

I've left a letter with my lawyer to be given to Becky at the time my will is read. The letter spells out in detail what took place. It tells of my finding out about the cancer and coming home to break the news to her and how I found her and Jerry fucking in my bedroom and on my bed. I told her that I had died at that moment, that what she had done had destroyed my will to live and my intention to fight the cancer till the very last minute.

The letter described how I had read the piece in the paper about the AIDS ridden prostitute who kept turning tricks even though she was probably killing her customers and how that gave me the idea on how to take my revenge on her and Jerry. It told how I had gone looking for a pimp and had paid him a thousand dollars to set me up with an AIDS ridden whore. I told how I had fucked the whore unprotected everyday for a month to get her disease and how I hoped and prayed that I would get it and pass it onto my loving wife who would in turn give it to her asshole lover.

I'm praying that there are such things as ghosts and that as one I can be in the room with Becky when she reads that letter so I can see the look on her face.

+++++++++++++++++++

The clock is ticking down on me and as I write this I only have a few weeks left. Becky can't understand how I can be so cheerful and upbeat as the end nears, but she will find out soon and that knowledge is what keeps the smile on my face.

12