The Dateless Drones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had lubed my hands and began petting along the underside and as I reached the end, circling my fingers around his swollen head to twist and turn my hand on the crown.

I also put the four fingers of each hand behind, holding his cock while I rubbed both thumbs around and around that really sensitive area underneath right below the head. That got some groans so I kept that up.

Then I put one hand underneath pointing up so my five fingers formed a circle to twist-rub his glans while my other hand circled his shaft with my thumb and forefinger jacking his cock up and down, milking him, as I twisted the tip.

Oh, that got some moans from him as well.

There were lots of moans and groans in the room as we each milked-off our guy while they leaned over on the back of the long sofa. I did look up and down and saw lots of imaginative play going on, these girls were enjoying every moment and there's little doubt the guys were liking it all even better.

Masturbating the guys this way was really cool. It let us do some handwork that was different and fun. Also, it was a totally different position for all of us. None of the ten of us had ever tried it this way but everyone agreed that it was a blast.

And, speaking of blast, Anna was right next to me working Jerry's cock when he let out a deep groan and I looked over to see his cum gush out in spurts to the floor as she cried, "I win, I win, our new guy's cumming! Jerry's cumming, look, look."

A very few seconds later, Lois announced that her partner, Dan, was cumming down at the end of the sofa, soon to be followed by Rich as I held him in one hand and rubbed his frenum with my fingertips. It was really cool to watch his cock throb as it expelled his semen over and over. I'd never had such a clear, unobstructed view of a guy's cock as it ejaculated while it lay resting in my hand.

Soon, all the guys were masturbated and Mary announced that we would be switching positions with the girls leaning over on the sofa back, legs spread as the guys masturbated us using their hands only, no dildos, vibrators or any body parts like tongues or cocks.

As I rested my arms and head on the back of the sofa, I could just imagine the lovely view the guys were getting of our five butts and pussies all lined up for them to pleasure.

We weren't to be touched until we were all ready and I was now aching for Rich's touch. I'd masturbated Rich and felt his long, thick cock throb as it rested in my hand while I teased it into spurting onto the floor under him.

Mary said go and his first caress sent shivers through me as his fingers began wiping back and forth along my swollen and eager labia while his other hand moved up under me to rub my clit. Good man, I thought, some nice girl made sure he knew about her body's hot spots and now I was the beneficiary of that lovely knowledge.

Rich was wonderful in his loving of my pussy, his rubbing was soft yet firm and when he inserted his finger, he knew right where to move it to up inside me and rub. Oh, it was good. I closed my eyes and enjoyed his pleasuring as I'm sure we all did from our partner.

What a change from the beginnings of our group meetings where we played board games, watched movies, played videos games. Oh, what a change, indeed. Now we're all naked and having fun, lots of fun. It's so sexy, so erotic yet there's no intercourse, yet, anyway, although one had to wonder just how long the current boundaries might remain.

Rich soon had two fingers in me and had my clit in a frenzy, it was so good.

There were moans now from up and down the line, I looked back and saw the guys all squatting down, their cocks hard between their legs as they worked so lovingly on the pussy displayed in front of each one of them. I know Rich was, it was feeling good, really good.

"Oh, OH, OH, UUH, UUH, mmm, oh, ooh," I heard from one of the girls on my left.

"I got her, I got Anna to cum," shouted Dan, down on the end.

So, Anna was the first. She was followed right after by Mary, then Lois, then me, in a wonderful, strong, long, pumping orgasm, one of the kind where it feels like my whole middle is expanding and contracting over and over and over. It was astonishing.

We all got up afterward and kissed our wonderful partners, each of us thanking them for a wonderful time, then we all stood around, keeping ourselves paired off the same way.

After a few minutes, Mary said, "Okay, let's have the guys move down one girl, this way, so we each have someone new tonight before it's over."

So, Rich got moved to Lois who was next to me and Brian moved to me. That was okay even though I was kind of liking Rich, we'd given each other great orgasms earlier but, well, variety was fun as well. But, we were supposed to be open to all and not be pairing off.

"Okay, one last masturbation. Girls, put your butts leaning on the back of the sofa and spread open. Guys come up close and the girls will get you off by taking your cock and rubbing it on her, between her legs."

So I backed up to the sofa, spread open and took Brian's cock and began rubbing it in my sweet, slippery crease.

"How's that feel?" I asked him quietly and he said, "Good, yeah, that's good. I think I can cum to that. Just keep doing it like that."

"No penetration, people, this is masturbation, not fucking," Mary announced.

I didn't know if she might have seen one of the guys maybe push a little too hard as his partner was rubbing his cock tip against her, maybe that was why she made that particular announcement, who knows?

I had one leg spread wide open as I stood on the other, I was hoping that would give us the advantage. Brian did say it was working for him, that he thought he'd be able to cum fairly soon from this, it was making me feel pretty nice as well.

My pussy lips were parted as I rubbed the swollen head of his cock along my opening, I really wanted to push down and take it inside but, well, this was feeling pretty damn good the way it was.

"Oh, that's good, Lisa, really good. You're getting me close," he moaned softly as I saw his eyes close while I rubbed him up and down.

Brian's soft moans weren't the only ones in the room, no, there were others, it was pretty steamy as each of the five girls rubbed their partner's cock up and down between their pussy lips.

"Oh, I'm really close, Lisa," Brian whispered so I pressed his cock a little harder making sure it didn't penetrate me, I'd thought ahead about this and knew that when most guys begin to cum, they push hard to get as deep as they can to cum. I was determined to hold on to him to keep him from jamming himself deeply into me.

"Oh, here I go," he moaned, and I felt his swollen shaft throb as I felt the warm, sticky wetness gush onto me and begin to dribble down my legs.

"We did it, Brian just cummed," I cried out and, yes, we were first. Brian wrapped his arms around me and kissed me deeply as he pushed his cock between my legs as I stood up. He didn't enter me, just began sliding back and forth in all the juices and cum I had between my thighs.

"Hey, you two, no fucking," I heard from down the row as Brian said, "No, I'm just between her legs, that's all, not inside."

Then, Anna shouted out that she had gotten Dan off, then, one after the other, until all five guy's had shot their load, on their partner's pussy lips.

I don't know how that is to read about but, I can tell you, it's pretty hot and erotic to do, especially, in a group like that.

"Okay, now, girls, stay right where you are and guys, get her off by rubbing your cock on her pussy. Not inside. It has to stay on the outside. Let's go," she said and Brian got right up against me with his cock folded upward against his abdomen and began moving up and down as he pressed the underside against me.

I looked on either side of me and the guys there were rubbing their cock tip, pretty much like we were doing before but Brian kept scooting the full underside of his cock between my pussy lips as I edged up onto the sofa back.

This was good, very good. It was feeling, to me, much better than what we did before and, from what I could see, what every one else was now doing as well, rubbing the guy's cock tip on their pussy.

He kept sliding up and down, pressing the underside hard against me, it was really getting my clit going and not just that, either, all my labia was being stimulated by his rubbing.

I sat back on the top of the sofa back, gripped his shoulders and raised my legs up and locked my ankles behind his back to pull him tight as he moved the under ridge of his cock up and down in my crease.

Oh, this was going to work and soon.

"Mmm, oh, OH, OH, OMIGOD, FASTER, FASTER," I cried out as Brian humped me up and down sending me into a fabulous orgasm as I felt my whole body become electrified with wave after wave of the most exquisite pleasure. And he kept rubbing me with his cock, not stopping, just going on and on as my legs strained pulling him tighter.

"Wow, it's Lisa and Brian again," Mary said to the group as someone down the line also had an orgasm. Then, girls began getting off until we were all finished.

"Okay, Lisa, did Brian do anything special? You really had a hell of a cum, girl." Lois asked me.

"Yeah, look, he had the underside of his cock laying upright in my pussy lips and rubbed it up and down like this," and we showed everyone as they crowded around to see.

"Why don't we all try that and switch partners with each guy moving down one?" Mary said and Brian moved and Jerry took his place between my open legs.

His cock was conveniently standing straight up so when he moved up to me, it lay directly on my pussy lips. He leaned forward and we kissed, then he began sliding up and down spreading my eager wetness, I was ready for another lovely orgasm.

I had a friend who, for a while, went off the pill and just hated condoms so she and her boyfriend did it this way for several months, it got to where they both did it that way sometimes even after she went back on birth control. It does feel pretty good.

"Oh, I like this. Wish I'd known this years ago," said one of the girls down the line, Lois, I think, or maybe Mary.

"Yeah, me, too. Who would think that sex without penetration could feel so good," another girl said, then added, "Well, what about you guys? Gonna get you off?"

Brian, next to Jerry and me, answered, "Nah, I don't think so," and several male voices seemed to agree.

"Okay, anybody got an idea how to get the guys off?" Mary asked.

"Fuck 'em," Anna shouted out and everyone laughed.

"I used to put lube between my legs before I was on the pill and let my boyfriend do it like that," Lois said and we all agreed that would be what we did next. But, so far, no orgasms yet for the girls.

So, that's how we all finished our Saturday night.

Over the next few months, another guy and girl were added to our group making it twelve in all.

The Dateless Drones kept together for almost two years but the inevitable began to happen...people began pairing up.

It was funny, too, the way it happened.

The first couple that hooked-up that I know of for sure was Rich Brewer and me. He asked to see me outside of our group and, well, we didn't masturbate that time. Oh, no, it was wonderful, too. We were soon a couple around campus but still stayed in the Dateless Drones and paired-off with other members. Maybe you think that's a little kinky, well, it was and we both enjoyed it that way.

There were a few others that made themselves into couples like Dan and Mary and Anna and Jerry. Even two couples eventually got married, Anna and Jerry and, yes, yes, Rich and I.

So what began as an informal get-together for college students without dates, ended up with more sex than you could ever imagine.

That began five years ago and I can tell you that six of us still get together a couple of times a year and masturbate one another. Then we all fuck like crazy. Wanna join?

12